MENLOVE APPLIANCE REPAIR

With Angi since June 2006

3062 S 150 E.

Bountiful, UT 84010

Quality appliances are a significant investment, so if one of yours is on the fritz, you need a dependable appliance repair specialist to come in, evaluate the problem, and implement a fix. In Salt Lake City, UT, the company to turn to is Menlove Appliance Repair. Our team of appliance repair professionals is at your service to tackle issues large and small. Get Back to Your Usual Routine When a major appliance breaks, it can truly disrupt your daily routine. Fortunately, Menlove Appliance Repair can help by offering reliable, cost-effective appliance repair. As a trusted Salt Lake City, UT business, we're pleased to offer our valued customers: ...

09/09/2021

Ginger H.

I contacted Menlove Appliance repair because my ice maker was not working and there was some water leaking out of the bottom of the fridge... My parts took a couple days because of backorders due to warehouses being closed down during covid. They were honest and upfront about the time frame, they were very fair with the cost of the part and labor. Mike was very professional, he was confident in fixing the problem, not to mention he was so friendly and courteous even when the job took longer than expected. I would highly recommend hiring Menlove Appliance for any appliance repair you might have, you won't find a more honest company out there.

Description of Work
Fridge repair

08/31/2020

Nate P.

I contacted Menlove Appliance Repair to look at my newer Samsung French door fridge because was icing up. Mike came and replaced my fan, and it cost about $300, it was a lot but at least I thought I would have peace of mind it would work again. The fridge iced right back up, so I called two months later when the fridge was doing the same thing again. It took two full months of constant text messages, calling, and voicemails to get a hold of Mike, he did return my voicemails twice during that time claiming “phone tag” but then I could never get a hold of him again after months of reaching out. He finally came to my house after I kept calling, he looked at my fridge and said he would research and would get back to me within one hour! He came at 7am and said he would let me know but 8am… and that was over 4 weeks ago! During that time he again not replying to any of my voicemails or text messages. His warrantee is useless. I googled and in 3 minutes found out it’s a defrost issue, bought a recommended $6 part on Amazon and fixed it myself. It’s been working perfectly since. And I’m not even a handy guy, that is why I initially reached out for “professional” repairs. I’m now out $300 for a wrong diagnosis, after trying to contact Menlove / Mike for months on end, with little to no effort on his end. I should have just fixed the problem myself initially and kept my $300. I later found out the fan was never broken, it would only iced up, also it’s only $22 on Amazon, so Mike charged $278 to remove the back panel of my fridge and snap the fan in, after I did all the hard work of cleaning out it, defrosted it for a full 48 hours, and removed all the shelves. Needless to say, do not use Menlove Appliance Repair at all, I’m sure they used to be a reputable company but no longer. Wish I would have found honest reviews and not read the one line reviews of his friends and family. You are better to contact someone else, fix the problem yourself, our use the small fortune repair amount to put towards a new appliance. Sad to say this is an unreliable company, with zero customer service, zero product knowledge, and that is only IF you can get a hold of them. Google / YouTube and I made a better repair man, but I’m still out $300. Consider yourself warned.

Description of Work
Repair Refrigerator

10/31/2019

Bryan B.

It went well! Its a busy season so I was happy to get someone out to my home. They were pleasant to work with and I was satisfied with their work. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Repairs to furnace and a/c unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/14/2017

Lindsey C.

Prompt, responsive service. Very respectful

Description of Work
Fix washing machine

09/24/2016

Beth F.

Mike, the repairman, was prompt and knew what he was doing. He ordered a replacement unit and installed it the next day by 9:00 A.M.. The price was what I had expected.

Description of Work
the ice maker in my refrigerator was not working.

08/29/2016

Ryan S.

Description of Work
Replaced fan in my HVAC compressor. Quick turnaround.

09/29/2015

Stephen J.

07/02/2015

Katherine S.

They were very very good. I felt that they were extremely fair in their billing. It's a very bad set up and they tried very hard to make it as good as they could and I really appreciate that. Whoever the builder was did a crappy job there but they tried to make it right. They did the best they could, I honestly believe that. I think they were extremely fair in their hours and billing. The service was very very good. They were on time. He was trying to make the situation right even though he could see it was just a bad setup. He worked with my workers trying to make everything up and going. I appreciated that.I think he was fair on the labor. He should have charged us more. He was just wonderful. He had the right to charge us more. He really went above and beyond.

Description of Work
I used Menlove for appliance Repair. They worked on a washer and dryers unit for us. They replaced a panels and additional work.

04/30/2015

Seana J.

Fixed one appliance halfway. After over a month of waiting for them to return to repair, they "brought the wrong part." I had another item I wanted to look at but the repairman left saying "next time." That was over 2 months ago... It's like I don't exist to them. I am finally resorting to another company.

Description of Work
Worked on large appliance.

03/11/2015

Brian C.

Description of Work
We had a couple of appliances with issues. They did a fantastic job of getting things fixed. They forgot about us one day when they were supposed to return but promptly rescheduled and got the issues taken care of.

06/10/2014

Jerrie Lou B.

Extremely well. Fixed something also, that I did not think could be fixed.

Description of Work
Repaired maytag washer

04/29/2014

Rebekah G.

Came only a few hours after I called. Found the problem quickly and was able to repair within a short time. Very efficient and professional.

Description of Work
Repaired washing machine.

03/15/2014

Jacqueline H.

It went very well. They responded quickly and it was repaired very efficienly and everythin has worked well since

Description of Work
Fixed washing machine

02/26/2014

Margaret H.

Just great! He came the day he was contacted, brought the necessary part the next day and was done within 24 hours. Fantastic!

Description of Work
Replaced brake on clothes washer

01/31/2014

Christopher S.

I called 3 times in one and nobody answered. I called the next day and finally talked to someone. He said he would look into the error code I told him I was getting and call me back. He never did. I called the next day, and he said he would look into it again and call me back. He never did.

Description of Work
Range (Stove) Repair

01/15/2014

Terri S.

They checked my washer and determined the transmission went out and it would cost less to buy a new machine then fix it even though it was only 5 years old.

01/15/2014

Tom W.

Quick diagnosis and repair. No problem since. On time.

Description of Work
Replaced heat sensor.

09/09/2013

Samson R.

Mike did an excellent job! I called about 12 noon and they said they could be here the same day to look at our ice maker. Mike called ahead to let us know he had a crazy busy schedule but that he was coming. He show up, diagnosed the problem, was very friendly and fixed both issues in about 1 hr. I would definitely use Menlove Appliance Repair again. Their bill was very fair, they had the parts that we needed on the truck and we have water and ice again!

Description of Work
Diagnosed the problem with our ice maker and water line. Fixed both problems promptly.

10/04/2012

Richard M.

The repairman showed up on time, the next day after we called for service, as promised. We were pleased with the service and professionalism of the repairman. He solved the problems with both appliances and had the parts required to make the repairs, avoiding a second trip. Cost was approximately $208 and included $110 for the service call and labor with the remainder for parts and sales tax. Felt this was reasonable. Would use Menlove Appliance Repair again based on our experience.

Description of Work
The repairman (Kevin) was cordial and promptly diagnosed and repaired our Maytag dryer, replacing the rollers. He also replaced an interlock switch on our Frigidaire "over-the-stove" microwave. Total time to diagnose and repair both appliances was an hour.

08/14/2011

Richard M.

Good he was Honest and profesinal but Freezers and refrigerators need to have priorety to prevent food spoilage.

Description of Work
He came the dayafter i called and replaced the electronics module the fan started running again and the problem appeared to be fixed. but the next day the refrigerator and freezer was too warm and he made time to come late in the day. he replaced a relay I wasn't happy that he didn't check better the first time but he didn't carge me for the next day and the relay. so I was happy that he made it right.

07/23/2010

Larry M.

they were prompt.they explained the problem and showed me the broken part.before they proceeded with repairs. this was the second time i have used them.

Description of Work
repaired my washing machine.(previously they have repaired my dryer.)they are professional, thorough and honest.

07/20/2010

Shauna H.

My side-by-side stopped blowing cold air into the fridge and the freezer was almost completely frosted in the back. They came and defrosted the freezer (keeping it working okay until the part arrived), ordered the part, and came back to install it. That part didn't fix it, so they came back and re-installed it, checking all the connections were secure. That still didn't work so they came and replaced the part for another one and it did work. So, that first part was faulty, but they were quick to fit me in, especially knowing that it was supposed to be fixed already. I was impressed that they stood by their parts and labor warranty and came back promptly to fix the problem without pay and were very polite.

Description of Work
They replaced the defrost control in my side-by-side fridge.

06/08/2006

The dishwasher broke and there was water all over the floor. They came out very quickly and fixed everything. We will only call them in the future, as they are the best.

Description of Work
I needed a part replaced on our dishwasher.

06/08/2006

RUDY J.

I would refer them to friends and neighbors. The owner came out personally and checked everything for me. They were a little slow getting the part but in the end everything worked.

Description of Work
I have a gas range. The electrical function went out and needed to be replaced. The parts were ordered and installed.

06/06/2006

They have done some work in the past for us. They have arrived in the time frame they stated. They come out right away. They always keep appointments.

Description of Work
They are coming out to replace a valve in the refrigerator.

Express Home Services

Hello! Thank you for choosing Express Home Services. With over 50 years of combined air conditioning, heating, boiler, plumbing, electrical and gas fireplace experience, we guarantee 100% satisfaction!. Our technicians are certified with the Rocky Mountain Gas Association and our a/c team is properly licensed with the EPA. Give us a call today!

Offers by  Express Home Services on Angi
    Utah's Best Home Pros

We are a team that specializes in all of your heating and air, electrical, and duct cleaning needs. We offer some great financing options, warranties, rebates, tax credits on new installations. Our service technicians our available 24/7, 365 days a year. There is no job too little or too big for our team. We handle: Furnace and air conditioner repairs, design, and installation Mini split repair and installation Duct work design, installation, and repair Electrical panel and sub panel upgrades or repairs Installation and repair of light fixtures, outlets, ceiling fans Installation of dedicated lines for RV's, electric cars, hot tubs Permanent outdoor holiday lighting Duct cleaning and Dryer vent cleaning

Optimum Construction and Roofing

Additional Phone number: (801) 295-4021 Menlove Appliance Repair provides excellent Bountiful appliance repair services. We repair or replace all large appliances and take pride in our superior customer care.