If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Sugar Land, TX
There are 99 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Sugar Land
- Allied Outdoor SolutionsRyan Schick has been working with me diligently on my ever changing project scope of my backyard works. He has been extremely helpful in giving honest suggestions and quality proposals. Very reliable. I would recommend Allied Outdoor Solutions to anyone.
- Allied Outdoor SolutionsWe are so pleased with our backyard, stamped/stained concrete patio by Allied Outdoor Solutions. When planning for the project, no details were skipped over and both Matt and Colin were incredibly professional and thorough. The project was completed right on time according to our initial timeline. Although the cost of this patio was more than what other companies quoted us, we felt that their transparency, communication, attention to detail, and overall workmanship were worth the added price read less
- Allied Outdoor SolutionsWe couldn’t be happier with our little patio expansion. Our 1-year-old really enjoys playing on the patio! Oscar and the crew were so quick and clean, you hardly knew there was any work being done. The added space gives us the function we need for now, and we are excited to have Allied back to put up a patio cover later this year read less
- Allied Outdoor SolutionsAllied Solutions has been amazing to work with on my project. This is my second project. I had also recommended them to 2 of my neighbors and they were just as happy with their works. Both Ryan and Brad have been very helpful with my needs. They were very patient and followed thru my project every steps of the way. I never had a Contractor that's so easy to work with. They guided and shown pics how the project will work (per my request). Their price is reasonable and they use good product. I will gladly call them for any and all future projects. So, if you have any project big or small, don't hesitate to call them for estimate read less
- Allied Outdoor SolutionsThe professionalism was top notch. Jt was very knowledgeable about the product and really took the time to answer all my questions to get to the final product that I wanted. Daniel was also very knowledgeable and professional through the whole construction process the crews that they sent out were very respectful of my property and finished the job in record time. Overall, a bunch of great guys that know what they are doing read less
- Allied Outdoor SolutionsAllied Outdoor Solutions completed our patio extension and we couldn't be more in love with the space! We had some limitations regarding the space and their team took it all under consideration and crafted the best use of the space we had, including incorporating our favorite quarantine purchase: the inflatable hot tub. We love cooking outdoor and spending evenings with our kids outdoors without feeling cramped by the tiny patio we had before. Would highly recommend their team and projects read less
- Allied Outdoor SolutionsI have known the team over at Allied for many years. We have Carvestone around our pool deck and grill area. It’s cool on the kids feet and not slippery when wet. Would highly recommend calling these guys!
- Allied Outdoor SolutionsWe used Allied Solutions for our backyard project. We extended our patio including the roof, added an outdoor kitchen, walkway and carvestone flooring. The final project was beautiful. Our project manager Noah was great and ensured that once the project got started work between the different teams was smooth. Noah was easy to communicate with, available and made sure that the project was better than we could have imagined. Each of the teams was great with a big shout out to Jimmy (Cement foreman) for being so kind and letting our construction obsessed kids be part of the days of cement fun! We would recommend Allied Solutions and most importantly Noah and his crews to anyone looking to upgrade their outdoor space read less
- L&L Concrete ContractorsWe had a great experience with our project with L & L Concrete Contractors. We needed to repair/replace our curb & gutter along the street, our front sidewalk and the walkway to the home. I contacted L&L Concrete Contractors and got an appointment scheduled 4 days later. Lloyd Lozano arrived on time and was very friendly. We discussed what we needed to have done but not sure what kind of price we were looking at. Lloyd said he will provide us a bid to show the price to ‘repair’ the existing concrete and a price to ‘replace’ the existing contrete. Within days, I receved an email from Angel with the bid attached. The bid was broken down and very easy to understand; the prices were reasonable. I had addition questions and Angel answered them clearly and promptly. I was contacted by both Lloyd and Angel to let me know the project start date. Once the project started, it went like clockwork. Each day, the workers arrived to complete the tasks for that day and progress continued each day until the project was complete. The workers were very respectful and there was minimal disruption to our property. I would definatlely use them for future proects and highly recommend them to anyone considering concrete work read less
- Allied Outdoor SolutionsThe project Mgr was on time, professional, and thorough. When project and price were agreed upon, crew showed up on time, did their work and left on time daily. They kept us informed on progress. And were responsive to come back to repair minor issue
Concrete Repair Contractors in Sugar Land
- Business Description:We install commercial & residential concrete jobs. From sidewalks to parking lots all the way to buildings. We specialize in colored & stamped concrete as well. Call us today to ask about our specials 832-988-9068 read lessRecent Review:Poor workmanship. Sections of the sidewalk have large discolored and uneven marks. I suspect they did not have enough experience or people to properly execute the picture frame style I had requested. One side looked better than the other, hence the person on one side had more experience (foreman)...the worker kept pouring water on the seams and caused them to bubble up -- the concrete dried with bubbles in it instead of an indentation for a frame style. They told me they would come the next day with a wire brush and fix it. The workers (who did not speak English and could not communicate with me) came the next day and seemed to have no idea what they were supposed to do. The office person said that I owe them $100. I will be more than happy to pay the $100 when they fix the job. I am going to have to pay someone to put pattern concrete or some other overlay over it to fix it. The sidewalk is an embarrassment. I wanted to re-do my driveway also, but this mess has made me reconsider and has been a bitter disappointment read lessCrystal W.
- Business Description:Would you like to be treated with great customer service in the process of getting your project completed? Would it be nice to stay in full contact with your contractor on/off the job site and even before/after the project is complete? Are you ready to get rid of a headache / over due project? Then you have came to the right owner-operated professional company! Been in services for over 10 years! read lessRecent Review:I had some strange weeds growing in my front landscape that I could not get rid of. Every time I pulled them they grew back within a couple of weeks. Alexis and his co-worker removed the weeds, laid the weed barrier and black mulch, now the yard is beautiful. Thanks Alexis you did an awesome job read lessMary B.
- Business Description:We have been in business since 1994 and are determined to provide excellent service to all of our customers. We do our best to stay current in our profession by periodically attending training seminars and demos from our product manufacturers. Our goal at L&L Concrete Contractors is to provide our customers with the best products such as overlays, coatings, and stainings. Our expectation is to provide you with a long lasting concrete surface for years to come. We can help you with: Concrete P.. read lessRecent Review:We had a great experience with our project with L & L Concrete Contractors. We needed to repair/replace our curb & gutter along the street, our front sidewalk and the walkway to the home. I contacted L&L Concrete Contractors and got an appointment scheduled 4 days later. Lloyd Lozano arrived on time and was very friendly. We discussed what we needed to have done but not sure what kind of price we were looking at. Lloyd said he will provide us a bid to show the price to ‘repair’ the existing concrete and a price to ‘replace’ the existing contrete. Within days, I receved an email from Angel with the bid attached. The bid was broken down and very easy to understand; the prices were reasonable. I had addition questions and Angel answered them clearly and promptly. I was contacted by both Lloyd and Angel to let me know the project start date. Once the project started, it went like clockwork. Each day, the workers arrived to complete the tasks for that day and progress continued each day until the project was complete. The workers were very respectful and there was minimal disruption to our property. I would definatlely use them for future proects and highly recommend them to anyone considering concrete work read lessKeith H.
- Business Description:Mr. Sidewalk is a full service concrete company,. We raise and level sunken driveways, pool decks, patios, and sidewalk panels. Or replace any existing concrete flatwork. We can also lower a raised sidewalk panel by removing tree roots. Your concrete repair, leveling and installation specialists. read lessRecent Review:Once the weather cooperated it went great.Tom M.
- Business Description:Red River Concrete is a full service concrete contracting company established in 2006. Red River Concrete specializes in the following: Driveways, Driveway removal and replacement, Patios, Porches, Sidewalks, Post-tension foundations, Conventional rebar foundations, Pier and beam foundations, Metal building foundations, Site prep, Grading, Tractor work, Flood plain construction, Foundation design/permitting, Concrete break out, Culvert installation, Municipality permits. We service individual.. read lessRecent Review:I was very pleased with the helpfulness and the work of everyone involved. Thank you all so much!Cheryl L.
- Business Description:PaveTec Concrete Pavers is one of the leading paving companies in Houston and beyond. We offer expertise-based and tailor-made commercial and residential paving solutions to our customers. Aside from serving Houston, TX, our comprehensive paving services are also available in Cypress, Katy, Pearland, The Woodlands, and the surrounding communities. We offer a wide array of services, including concrete and asphalt paving, foundation work, house stucco, driveways, sidewalks, pools, patios, and .. read lessRecent Review:It went wonderful. They were excellent at everything. They are very attentive, very timely, and all the good things. They are my go-to for all things remodeling and repair for my office.Jamie M.
- Business Description:Southern Concrete Raising specializes in concrete leveling / raising (also known as mud-jacking), as well as concrete replacement. At half the cost of replacement, concrete leveling/ raising is a very cost-effective alternative for addressing trip hazards, correcting drainage problems and leveling uneven driveways, sidewalks, patios and pool decking. Call us today for your FREE estimate read lessRecent Review:I used Southern Concrete of Tomball to replace several driveway sections. An unforeseen issue occurred during the installation. Southern did an outstanding job correcting the issue and the finished driveway is perfect. Great people to work with read lessGary B.
- Business Description:I do Concrete work Quality work beat any prices Patio Stamp concrete Drive ways Side walk Foundation Break concrete Demolition Text for faster response 8323535073
- Business Description:We have been doing concrete work for 15 years. Our accurate knowledge combined with our ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers interest and make their concerns the basis of our business. We will maintain open communication with you to keep you up to date on the status of your job. Give us a call today for a FREE quote read lessRecent Review:Very professional owner and crew. They did an amazing job for a reasonable price. I would recommend them to anyone! I will use them again in the near futureDane R.
- Business Description:At MAZ CONTRACTOR SERVICES, our goal is to not only help you design and build your dream project, but to make the process easy and enjoyable for you. We are a full-service design/build company with a wide range of experience. We can help you with all phases of design and remodeling. Our excellent reputation and long list of satisfied clients attest to our superior craftsmanship, attention to detail, clear communication, honesty and integrity. Just ask for our client reference list. We do it a.. read lessRecent Review:MAZ Contractors won the bid for painting the exterior of our house and our bathroom project because after meeting with him we had confidence he could and would do a good job. The crew did great work, not cutting corners and always working to deliver high quality work. Definitely happy we could have MAZ complete our projects. read lessConnie W.
Deals in Sugar Land for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
concrete contractors in Sugar Land
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 10 Contractors9255 Eaglewood Glen Trl
- 1516 Construction17700 Highway 3
- 24-7 Under Pressure, Asphalt Paving & Construction11703 Huebner Rd. Ste 106-178
San Antonio, Texas
- 24HR Painting15106 Sun Glaze Ct
- 3 TTT Construction10101 Fondren
- 3AE Construction 25983 Thatcham
NEW CANEY, Texas
- 4 springs services 18918 S Sapling Oaks Pl
- 4th Generation Remodeling11435 Mortimer Dr.
- 59corp General Contractors12955 South Fwy Ste D11
- 10 Contractors
- A & A GenPro Inc2870 Gessner Rd Ste C14
- A & C concrete construction
Missouri City, Texas
- A Best Foundation Repair16023 East Fwy
- A Cheaper Plumbing and Sewer Snake Servicep.o.box#144
- A Plus Home Remodeling1000 Farrah Ln
- a to z paving22880 fraser dr
- A&B Painting and Remodeling15502 Hwy 3
- A&G Construction LLCPO BOX 12867
- A&L General Contractors, LLC11569 Hwy 6 PMB Box 135
Sugar Land, Texas
- A&L Home Services10419 Stockman Lane
Sugar Land, Texas
- A-1 Preferred Contractors1415 Cattle Dr.
- A.P. Contractors11671 Rosewood Forest Ct
- A1 Construction1616 Thirlstane Ct
- AAA Asphalt-Concrete Paving12815 ROBERT E. LEE
- AAA Foundation Service Inc8538 Cedel Dr
- AAA Kitchens, Baths & More Inc.3015 Greenridge Dr. 72
- AAA Masonry & Home Remodeling40 Blue Lake Dr
- AAA PowerWash, Inc.4134 Club Valley Dr
- ABC PAVING PRO526 Kingwood Dr
- ABC Restoration Inc1106 Carby Rd
- ABYSS POOLS & SPAS302 LENOX ST.
- Accent Outdoors23206 Interstate 45 N.
- Accurate Leak and Line3333 Lee Parkway Suite 600
- Ace Asphalt and Concrete7557 Banyan
- ADVANCED CONCRETE DESIGNS15020 BEATTY DR
- Advanced Foundation Repair10192 I-10 E
- Aero ConstructionPO Box 1315 .
- AFF Honesty Foundation2514 Ave S
Santa Fe, Texas
- Affordable Shade Patio Covers10315 Belfast Rd
La Porte, Texas
- Agso construction6407 Harcourt Bridge Dr
- AGV CONSTRUCTION5134 Claremont st.
- Aim-Tech Solutions LLC
- AJ's Handy Bros24115 Falcon Point Dr
- AK Utilities310 Morton St Suite 334
- ALAMO CONCRETE1102 Avenue N
South Houston, Texas
- Alfa Foundation Repair6212 S. Rice Avenue
- ALFRED'S CONSTRUCTION & RENOVATION5419 B Clarewood Dr.
- All around home services Llc
- All Construction Solutions4214 Tasselwood Lane
- All In One Services13472 Lake Breeze Ln
- ALL PRO ASPHALT PAVINGP.o Box 2175
- All Seasons Floors and RemodelingP.O. Box 218478
- All Texas Foundation Repair11 River Hollow Ln
- All WoodWorks Construction9711 Royal Ascot Ct
- All-In Roofing & Construction
Texas City, Texas
- All-Tech Asphalt Paving830 Corvette Ln
- All-Tex Home Improvement Services1431 Walnut Ln
- Allan Walter HomesPO Box 131636
- ALLIED FOUNDATION SPECIALISTS INC4906 Luella Ave
Deer Park, Texas
- Allied Outdoor Solutions1557 W Sam Houston Pkwy N Ste 140
- Allied Siding & Windows28341 SH 249 Ste 100
- Alvin Handyman ServicesPO Box 2994
- Amazing Fence and Concrete6811 Theall Rd. C
- American Construction Unlimited1819 Cedarwood Ct
Sugar Land, Texas
- American Home Builders Co.8300 Sands Point Dr
- American Legacy Services4730 Bryant Ridge Rd
- American Parking Control7647 Harrisburg Blvd
- American Victory Restoration Solutions111 Brand Lane
- AmeriPride Construction Company5100 Westheimer Rd Suite 200
- AMERITEX IMAGING & SERVICESPO BOX 841511
- AMG Concrete643 Charidges Dr
- AmPro Construction Services, Inc.19901 Southwest Freeway
Sugar Land, Texas
- Ant's Maintenance7007 Belgold Ste A
- Anthony & Sylvan Pools1424 W Sam Houston Pkwy N # 180
- Apogee Construction Services LLC7414 Tours St
- Apollo Custom Metals11536 Riverview
- Araujo's Concrete Services19322 Enchanted Oaks Dr
- Architectural Fabricators4711 W Alabama St # 1
- ARDC8630 Dawnridge Dr
- Ark The-Concrete Specialties Inc711 Lehman St
- Armed Forces Roofing & Construction18302 rittenhouse park ct
- Arrow Foundation Co Inc6222 Gessner Drive Ste D Ste D
- ArteDeco Painting & Remodeling16222 Stuebner Airline rd #1002
- Arvid & Son
- AS construcion llc7350 Moore Dr
- ASCRETE INC414 HILL RD
- Asphalt Solutions of Texas78 bitter wood circle
- Assurance Developers & Construction325 Church St Ste 232
- ATC Construction3532 Broadway
- ATLANTIC MEMORIAL MONUMENTS LAPIDAS Y MONUMENTOS8950 WESTPARK DR. 114
- AUSTIN QUALITY REMODELING912 WINDY SHORES LOOP
- Avant Construction Services, LLC12430 Galveston Rd. Ste C-4
- Avila Handyman2618 Whitetip Ct
- Aztec Decorative ConcretePO BOX 840366
- A & A GenPro Inc
- Bailey Unique Outdoors Group9400 Lomax St
- BARCLAY CONSTRUCTION880 Cr 2314
- Bath & Tile Restoration10811 Bissonnet St Ste D3
- Bauernhof Services and Innovations12710 Dermott Dr
- BAYOU CONSTRUCTORSPO Box 885
- BayoucityProServices14434 Brunswick place dr
- BC CONSTRUCTION3931 MANORDALE
- Bailey Unique Outdoors Group