Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning & Power Washing

Founded 1994 • With Angi since October 2006

Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning & Power Washing is Houston's oldest (since 1994), most experienced roof cleaning company, and offers an exclusive 5 Year warranty. We are members of the Roof Cleaning Institute of America (RCIA), and owner Marcus Raif is a Master Certified Roof Cleaning Instructor. Other roof cleaning companies have not been around more than 3 or 4 years. We will be there if you should ever need us again. We treat customers' property like it was ours, arrive on time, and approach each job with the level of professionalism that has made our company the best in Texas. Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning & Power Washing provides exterior cleaning services that make your roof, home and it's surrounding property look it's absolute best while saving you money by making the roof and paint on your home last longer. That is why you wash your car isn't it. When is the last time you cleaned your roof or power washed your house? Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning & Power Washing does not use a pressure washer nor a harmful pitch witch to clean roofs. We apply chlorine based solutions approved by the Asphalt Roofing Manufacturers Association (ARMA) with no pressure that kill the bacteria & toxic mold spores immediately. Then we restitute your soils' pH and neutralize any runoff. Our system leaves no yucky sludge residue pollutant in your yard like a lot of our competitors do. That is the benefit of hiring a seasoned professional roof cleaner who uses the proper roof cleaning solutions and knows how to correctly clean your roof. Any company that is not applying chlorine based solutions approved by the Asphalt Roofing Manufacturers Association (ARMA) to clean your roof is not killing the spores of the bacteria that is growing on your roof. Therefore those companies set you up for a maintenance contract because it will need cleaning sooner. I do not believe in maintenance contracts. Repeat customers always get a discount.

Amenities

All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

Terry A.
03/19/2020
Marcus and the team did an excellent job. They were on time and did prep for the job well. They also took care during the job and cleaned up when finished.
Description of Work
House, Roof, Gutter, Sidewalk Cleaning
Category
gutter cleaning, house cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

Thank You for a great response. Our company motto is to :Do it right or just do not do it. You house presented challenges because it did not have gutters on the sides and by some of the plants. We protected your grass and plants by laying signs that covered your grass and tarps that covered your plants. Enjoy your clean roof and house and have a great day.
Thomas D.
10/30/2019
Called KMS after reading all the great reviews. Marcus came out that same day to inspect and provide estimate for cleaning roof, back patio, pergola, driveway and sidewalk. He had all the paperwork in order (insurance, certifications, before & after photos). Explained the process for the roof cleaning since I’ve never had that done before and we set up a time to have the work performed. KMS did not disappoint. Marcus and his crew arrived on time and started setting up. Took extra measures to protect shrubs and grass. Marcus is a “hands on owner”. Completed the work in about fours hours as quoted. Looks great! It was a pleasure to deal with such an honest and professional contractor.
Description of Work
Roof cleaning, pressure wash driveway, sidewalks, patio & pergola
pressure washing, roof cleaning

hank You for the review. I work in the business to ensure proper quality of work. When the job is done correctly as promised and you do not inconvenience the customer you get referrals. Enjoy your clean roof.
Mitchell F.
08/15/2019
Marcus game out to do the estimate.He discussed methods he would use to not damage the brick work on the facade. He was totally straight forward and professional. He showed me his binder with company info (liability Ins, certifacations, etc). They estimate seemed good. He set a date to come back. When he and his crew arrived they did a great job. Everything looks good and all that black mildew is gone. I was impressed by the service provided. So he did brickwork on the facade, a large driveway and sidewalk and 4 brick columns in our front fence.
Description of Work
Cleaning of mildew from brick facade, driveway and sidewalk
pressure washing

Thank You for taking the time to review us. I am glad to hear that you were happy with our work.
Anil R.
11/28/2018
Second time I have used them; first time did the roof, this time siding. One of the best home services around. Marcus is a total professional, and does a superb job. I hope he expands his portfolio to include more things I can use!
Description of Work
Siding Wash
pressure washing

Thank You for taking the time to give us a review. I am glad that you enjoyed our cleaning of your house. Have a great day. Marcus
Donald F.
07/24/2018
Crew arrived on time. The roof was cleaned without damaging tiles. It now looks like a new roof. Marcus Raif was very polite and a pleasure to work with. He remained on site to supervise the job.
Description of Work
Cleaned concrete tile roof on Estates of Avalon home
roof cleaning

Thank You for the review. Every competitor knows the value of their services as do I. Your roof was a challenge due to its size and pitch. We love challenges. We even removed a rust stain on it from the a/c. I am sorry your neighbor went with my competitor as there are so many ways to cut corners and that is what he did. We never cut corners.
SUSIE E.
05/22/2018
The owner - Marcus Raif - and his crew did an outstanding job. Our 23 year old home needed to be cleaned, and KMS did a great job
Description of Work
Power washing of roof, brick, flagstone patio, driveway, sidewalks
pressure washing, roof cleaning

Thank You, I am glad that you liked the job. I enjoyed cleaning the roof, house, [Member Information Removed], sidewalks, & flagstone patio. It was like a house make over watching the transformation. Originally your husband did not want to clean the flagstone patio because he said that you were afraid that pressure washing would damage it. You are correct as it would have damaged it. We have found that the roof cleaning solution also cleans the flagstone and brings back the original color without damaging it. I am glad that your husband let us go ahead and clean it also as it looks fabulous. There are many companies that try to do what we have learned over the last 23 years in business. Quite often it is hard to compete with them because they are often using only water which can damage surfaces at high pressure. A contractor has to know what cleaning solutions to use on different materials. I am glad that we got the chance to show you what can be done. Enjoy!
Charles S.
03/26/2018
Amazing service! Very friendly and professional service. Would highly recommend.
Description of Work
Exterior home cleaning and driveway.
window cleaning, pressure washing

Thank You for your review. I wish you well with your move.
jiyang H.
12/23/2017
Went well with soft wash first and then cleaned again with a surface cleaner, which is good for your concrete driveway and pave way, No complaint.
Description of Work
Driveway /pave way / sidling clean
pressure washing

Mr [Member Name Removed] I am glad that you liked our services. Have a Merry Christmas!
KATHRYN H.
07/20/2017
This was a very good experience. My HOA had sent me a letter stating that I needed to get the algae removed from my siding. It's thin vinyl, not very good quality, and I was concerned that power washing would damage the surface. Katy Memorial was able to use a much gentler washing process that removed all the algae from the siding as well as black mold on the exterior brick walls. This was about 2 months ago and the house is still sparkling clean on the outside! I should have asked whether the product used would damage plants. There was no damage to established plants, but I had just planted some flowers next to a brick wall and some of the plants were 'burned' by whatever liquid they used. I will definitely use again and highly recommend.
Description of Work
Algae and mold removed from vinyl siding and brick exterior.
pressure washing

Thank You for taking the time to review our company. I apologize for having burned any plants in our cleaning process. When we have to clean brick we have to use a stronger cleaning solution and use signs to try and protect your plants by keeping the cleaning solution off of them. Your house was a challenge because all of the brick on several sides was very dirty. I am glad that you were pleased with the end result. Have a great day.
Karen H.
06/14/2017
Excellent job done the fence, no pitting or gouging, it looks fantastic and the Pergola is cleaned of algae too without stripping the stain off of the underside.
Description of Work
They cleaned my algae'd back fence and a Pergola over the hot tub / pool area with calcium hypochlorite & a low pressure washer.
pressure washing

I am glad that you liked the way we soft washed your fence. It was a challenge. The pergola was also a challenge due to all the plants around it that we did not want to damage. Thank You for taking the time to review us.
Angel M.
05/03/2017
They did a great job; no complaints at all.
Description of Work
Roof cleaning and exterior power washing.
pressure washing, roof cleaning

Thank You for taking the time to review us. I am glad to hear that you were happy with the way we soft cleaned your roof to remove the black gloeoscapa magma bacteria that was on it and our power washing of your house.
Brendan H.
04/26/2017
Excellent! Very responsive, very thorough, very professional. Will most definitely call the next time service is needed.
Description of Work
Full house and drive pressure washing.
Karl S.
04/20/2017
Great. Couldn't get the white stuff off the bricks, but he said it was permanent and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
Description of Work
Pressure Washing
gutter cleaning, pressure washing

Thank You for taking the time to let other Angie List members know how we performed when we cleaned your house. I wish that we could removed efflorescence from brick but years ago I gave up because I never found a product that would remove it. Efflorescence occurs with some brick when it gets water constantly. The minerals and salts within the brick go to the outer surface of the brick turning it white due to the water.
Laura S.
04/05/2017
Excellent work, super nice crew, best price around. Extraordinary results, even repaired mistake from previous company. Very happy
Description of Work
Roof, walls, gutters, patio, driveway
Category
gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing, floor cleaning, roof cleaning

Thank You for taking the time to out of you busy day to review our company. After 23 years in the business of cleaning homes we have developed a process of cleaning and crew that works well. I am glad that your were satisfied with our services. Large homes and roofs like yours are always a challenge. I look forward to servicing your needs in the future.
Sharon W.
03/27/2017
They did a great job. I was very pleased.
Description of Work
Power wash house, driveway and patio
pressure washing

Thank You for taking the time to review Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning and Power Washing. We enjoy cleaning houses like your because it makes such a drastic change when done correctly. Have a great day.
Christine O.
03/20/2017
The house looks nice and clean. Very refreshing.
Description of Work
cleaning the outside of the home for dirt, spider webs and a little algae.
pressure washing

Thanks for taking the time to review Katy Memorial Services. I look forward to helping you in the future.
Ray F.
02/08/2017
We could not be more pleased. Marcus came to our house and gave us an estimate the same day we called with an inquiary. His price was less than a previous estimate we had received. He scheduled date and time, returned promptly with his helpers and completed the work efficiently in a timely manner. We rely on Angie's List for household services. What really impressed us were the many return customers of KMS, After speaking with Marcus and seeing his professional results, we will join the list of return customers. Many thanks, Marcus!
Description of Work
Power washing of house, driveway and sidewalk
pressure washing

Thank You for taking the time to review Katy Memorial Services. I was glad that I was able to give you a quote so quickly as soon we will be facing a very large back log of bids and jobs. I am surprised that another company bid higher than us as we are not cheap. All competitors know the value of their services as do I. I found out many years ago that it was better to bid a job so that I could give a stellar performance rather than to offer a cheap price and skimp on the job as many of my competitors do. Katy Memorial Services believes in exceeding their customers expectations.
Peter S.
02/02/2017
Very efficient, professional and very courteous. Owner Marcus Raif certainly knew what he was doing in terms of the cleaning operation itself an measues to protect plants and property roubd abouts. Definitely highly recommend.
Description of Work
Roof cleaning
pressure washing

Thank You for taking the time to review Katy Memorial Services. I have been cleaning roofs since I started the company in 1994. In 23 years I have learned all of the caveats of roof cleaning where as most roof cleaning companies in the Houston Metro area have been in the business only a few years at most and are still experimenting on their customers roofs. I hope you enjoy your cleaned roof for years to come.
Gregory B.
01/30/2017
KMS did a superb job. My roof looks like new. They were prompt, professional, and friendly. The price was very reasonable. I ighly recommend this company.
Description of Work
My roof had not been cleaned in 15 years. It was covered in mold and algae.
roof cleaning

Thank You for taking the time out of your busy day to review us. I hope that our roof cleaning job helps you sell your house. Have a great day.
Cathie W.
11/15/2016
Upon completion, these areas looked very fresh and clean.
Description of Work
One side of my house needed pressure washing, as did various brick places around my house. In addition, Mr. Raif pressure washed my walk way, mailbox, driveway, and patio. He also cleaned the gutters in the back of the house.
gutter cleaning, pressure washing

Thank You for letting other Angie's List members know how you liked our services by taking the time to write a review of our services.
Todd M.
10/21/2016
Marcus and his team did an exceptional job. The team was punctual. They used professional equipment and they were efficient.
Description of Work
KMS cleaned my cement patio, walkway and driveway. Additionally, they cleaned the entire exterior of my house (brick and stucco) and flushed the gutters.
Category
gutter cleaning, house cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

Thank You for taking the time to review our company. After 22 years in the business of cleaning homes we have developed a process that works well. I am glad that your were satisfied with it.
Terry A.
10/10/2016
They provided excellent service and were on time to do the job. Very professional.
Description of Work
Pressure washing of home, brick wall and cleaning of gutters.
gutter cleaning, pressure washing

Thank You for your review. I look forward to helping you in the future.
Kavitha A.
09/29/2016
Very responsive and friendly!!! I am very happy with their service..
Description of Work
Pressure wash for Driveway and home Exterior
pressure washing

Thank You very much for taking the time out of your busy day to review Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning and Power Washing.
Richard A.
09/03/2016
Terrific! The guys did an excellent job. Our house is about 9 years old and we had considered repainting, but the powerwashing they did was so good it looks like a new paint job! The driveway also looks brand new. They were very professional, did great work, finished quickly, and at a reasonable price. I would highly recommend this company.
Description of Work
Power washing house and driveway
Mark B.
09/02/2016
KMS did a very complete job of power washing my house. I felt like I was in very good hands after meeting with Marcus, and that feeling proved to be correct. I would definitely use them again.
Description of Work
power washing house

Phone

28349 ROSE LANE

Katy, TX 77494

Other Information

Services offered

Services not offered

Cheap poor quality work. Please, if you want the job done cheaply look else where. Our mission is to provide long lasting top notch quality work as reasonably priced and not cut any corners to achieve that goal. There are too many ways to cut corners and provide a cheaper price and we will not be a part of that.

Covid-19 update

The solution that we spray to clean homes also sanitizes them.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Payment options

FAQ

Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning & Power Washing is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning & Power Washing is open:

Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning & Power Washing accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Yes, Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning & Power Washing offers free project estimates.

Yes, Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning & Power Washing offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Yes, Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning & Power Washing offers warranties.

Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning & Power Washing offers the following services: Clean exterior surfaces of homes with damage free low pressure power washing. We also chemically clean the black algae from your roof with our no pressure roof cleaning technique. The algae causes the shingle granules to dislodge reducing the life expectancy of the roof. The owner of Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning & Power Washing is a Master Certified Roof Cleaning Instructor for the Roof Cleaning Institute of America and offer an exclusive 5 year Spot-free Limited Warranty on our service.