All plumbing services and leak detection.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Advanced Leak & Line Locators

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2011

5102 County Road 598

Farmersville, TX 75442

Family owned and operated business. Randy, Master Plumber, has over 40 years experience in plumbing. All of our plumbers are licensed, with over 100 years of combined experience. We specialize in slab leaks and welcome the plumbing work you need completed. We pride ourselves on customer service,

10/28/2021

Richard H.

Better than excellent. They saved the day by adding us to their already full job list and came the same day I called. The plumbers came in, explained what there were going to do, found the leak and fixed it. Incredibly thankful for the great service.

Description of Work
Find and repair water leak

05/29/2019

Dan M.

It went well. They found the leak in the wall rather than just under the ground as we thought.

Description of Work
fixing a slab leak

Category plumbing

It was a pleasure working with you

03/22/2019

Joe B.

They job went very well. They were very clean, easy to talk to, and respectful of everyone in the house.

Description of Work
They replaced a water heater, toilet, and wax ring.

03/22/2019

Debra N.

They're wonderful and very thorough. They even got me in within a day or two of their schedule. They did such a good job I use them for all my plumbing now!

Description of Work
Replaced a pipe behind our sink

03/19/2019

saeid S.

Randy crow wher at my home at 9.30 in morning and they located the leaks under fundation fast and befor noon it was fixed.

Description of Work
Leaks under fundation

03/17/2019

Brian C.

Great service. Came out and finished the job in a professional manner. Great company and they are a locally owned business. Highly recommend their services. Thanks again.

Description of Work
Outdoor faucet leak

Thank you It was nice meeting you . Have a great day

10/19/2016

Gordon M.

I was extremely pleased with the work done and the professionalism of the crew, They showed up right on schedule and worked carefully, trying to locate the elusive leak. They finally found it under the concrete slab in my garage. They explained everything thoroughly and did excellent work. After completing the job, they did a fine job with the clean-up. I fervently hope that I would never have a similar problem, but if I did, I would certainly hire them again! (also, they gave a 10% senior citizen discount!)

Description of Work
I had a very hard-to-find slab leak.

01/26/2016

Timothy T.

Outstanding! Randy and his team located the leak accurately, then returned and completed the repairs in one day. They were extremely professional, punctual, and communicated well. I used Randy's team for a water heater replacement a few weeks later with excellent results and will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Located and repaired a water line leak within the foundation.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

01/26/2016

Timothy T.

This was my second experience with Randy and his team and it also went extremely well. It was a difficult installation because my house has a very small water heater space and a drain pan was needed. Also, the gas line had to be rerouted. Despite the difficulties, the replacement was handled in one day, and Randy's team was professional, communicated well, and was on time. Will use them for all future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Water heater replacement.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

11/05/2014

Todd W.

I paid them $360 for scoping, for the camera test. On July 9th, Randy Henderson gave me a quote to repair 25' of sewer line. On July 13, Randy called me and told me he had contacted my contractor and received permission to start the project. Before he started, Randy asked for $3200, which is half of the cost for the job that was quoted. After 1.5 hours of work, my contractor saw them working and shut them down. My contractor advised that Randy had never called or asked if it was ok to start the job. Randy Henderson lied and deceived me to get access to the house and the $3200.00. We decided the house was going to be bulldozed, so Randy never needed to start his services. Since then, I've contacted Randy for my refund and he stated that he earned $3200.00 and refuses to give it back.

Description of Work
They did a camera test for a sewer line on July 9, 2013 to see how the sewer line was for the home.

Category plumbing

Dear Sir: I am not surprised that after 1-1/2 yrs, you have decided to use this forum to slander my good company. Here are the facts again: - We were contracted to propose for plumbing repairs by (Member name removed). - (Member name removed), accepted our bid proposal and work began. The proposal with Mr. (Member name removed)'s signature to replace 25' of kitchen sink line is attached. - My crews worked 2 full days, accessed 11' of the sink line with three holes in the slab (normal price $4100), and were told to stop our work on the third day, which was done. -After 4 months, we were contacted and asked us for a bid on the homeowners' new plan. We took the time to write a proposal for the new plan. The homeowners' response, "outrageous." (The closest bid was $15K higher than our proposal.) -Then, they decided to bulldoze the home. - We were paid for the work we were authorized to start and stopped when we were told. Money paid for work done. Where's the argument?

09/27/2014

Joan G.

Randy responded quickly, arrived on time, and professionally assessed the condition.

Description of Work
Following up after a recent foundation repair, we received a plumbing report from another company. They reported findings of a water leak under the house. We reviewed Angie's List and contacted Randy Henderson to locate and repair the leak. After Randy performed the appropriate tests, he found that the domestic water test "held" once the valve was turned off to one of the toilets in the house. Rather than requiring an expensive repair to a leak under the house, a simple repair to the toilet solved the problem, saving us a costly repair.

05/02/2014

Juanita B.

This nice, clean, polite crew were both efficient, and careful checking and triple-checking for leaks and errors as they went. They did a great job, and for the second time we find we actually have plumbers we trust with our older home! Great job.

Description of Work
Reset bathroom toilet and sink after tile installation. Put in new garbage disposal, new sink and fixtures in kitchen.

04/23/2014

Juanita B.

He had to remove a piece of equipment left by another plumber in our line to even begin the job. It could have caused much more damage to our home if Mr. Henderson had not taken the care he did in removing the piece. He then located the leak beneath our foundation, drilled through tile in several places, and removed and bagged the soil beneath the house, and replaced the pipe. After having a building inspector approve the work, he then had his crew replace and pack the soil, cement the foundation, and cover the area for our safety. After we had the tile replaced, we had Advanced Leak & Line Locators come back to install a new kitchen sink and disposal (an unrelated plumbing job) and re-seat the toilet and sink in the bathroom that had tile replaced. Again, totally professional crew. Mr. Henderson stopped in on the job and after being assured it was off to a good start, left it in the capable hands of one of his plumbers and crew. They did not leave until every line was checked and rechecked to be sure we would not need to call them back. Should we need a plumber again, we will call them and refer others to them. We've had a variety of plumbers in our home over 25 years, but never a crew this nice and competent.

Description of Work
This professional plumber was actually referred to me by another plumber who was looking at a botched job that needed to be finished. He described him as a "Wizard" at resolving difficult problems. Mr. Henderson brought a clean, neat, professional crew with him that were efficient, polite, and patient despite a difficult job. We had several bids on the job, and Advanced Leak & Line was within the range other plumbers offered, but, as I said, it was that a colleague recommended he do the job swayed our decision to hire him. We were pleased.

02/23/2014

Annan P.

I called at 5 pm and they were able to book me an appointment at 10 am the next day. Found the leak quickly and efficiently and was able to schedule a repair date within 2 days. Came on a saturday morning and fixed the leak within 5 hours. Removed extra cement to help for future problems. Prices were great and service was friendly and efficient. I would recommend them for any one who needs quick service. Tried other plumbers and was told it would be 2 weeks before they could see me and could not recommend anyone else. Luckily I didn't need them as I found Randy on Angie's List

Description of Work
Fixed Leak in Concrete Slab

01/23/2014

Skye G.

I suspected I had a water leak somewhere near my guest bathroom. I called Randy and he was ready to come out the next day but we scheduled for a Wednesday. He and his son showed up as scheduled and began the task of finding the leak. A little while later, after using his specialized equipment, Randy pinpointed where he believed the leak to be. They jackhammered a hole in the concrete and there it was, right where he predicted, but because the leak was in the middle of a beam, they had to lift back the carpet and jackhammer a second hole on the other side. They soon had it repaired and cleaned up. As expected, I will have to hire someone to re-stretch my carpet. Overall I am very pleased with they job they did, the reasonable cost, their attitude and professionalism.

Description of Work
Repaired a leak in my cooper water line under my foundation.

01/02/2014

Paula S.

What I liked about this provider is because he called me back that day to let me know he had openings. He was exteremely nice and friendly and would try him later when I have another plumbing issue.

Description of Work
Did not use the provider because he was booked.

12/29/2013

DONNA KAY M.

At every step of the way this company was polite, hard working, and efficient. Everything was done according to the contract and we have not have any more leaking.

Description of Work
They fixed a leak underneath our garage floor.

12/02/2013

RICHARD F.

Called Randy on Monday and he was able to come over same day and perform video isolation test to determine source of sewer leaks in cast iron piping below the slab. 3 effected area - kitchen, laundry and master bath. Randy and crew performed repairs the following day that included jackhammer slab, digging to problem area and performed repairs. Very neat and took steps to limit dust. Crew had all the tools and worked very well together. Following day they backfilled the holes and poured new concrete and leveled back to the existing slab.

Description of Work
Hydrostatic test - video isolation and 3 leak repairs

10/01/2013

Ben G.

We contacted them because we needed to test our plumbing after having some foundation work done 6 months ago. When foundation work is done, it's recommended that the plumbing be tested before and after the work is completed. We got this plumber's name from our insurance company who recommended them based on being reasonable with their pricing. I called and left a message. The owner, Randall Henderson, called me back the same day. We made an appointment for a couple of days later. He showed up right on time and started working right away. He has two journeymen plumbers helping him. Both are polite young men. One is his son. They took off their shoes to enter our house, so as not to dirty our floors. My wife appreciated that greatly. As is turn out, there were no leaks. However, we had other plumbing issues with two of our toilets. We asked them if they could fix them. They said yes and went to the local Lowe's a few blocks away. They returned promptly and fixed them to our satisfaction. On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the highest score), we give them a 10! Thanks Randall, we will call you in the future if we need plumbing work.

Description of Work
Tested our plumbing for leaks. Also fixed other unrelated items.

07/22/2013

LUCINDA B.

Two men reported at our house early and got to work right away to methodically identify the source of a leak. Aided by a leak detecting device, the leak was found under our foundation. Carpet had to be ripped away, drywall was cut, and a hole was jackhammered in the foundation. After the leak was repaired, the pipe was re-insulated, the hole was filled, and concrete poured. Cleanup was thorough. The whole process took about 5 hours.

Description of Work
Located and repaired water leak

06/18/2013

Donny M.

On time every day, found leaks and repaired all leaks. Had to jack hammer trough slab to repair leaks. No mess at all to speak of. Very good job. Would highly recomended.

Description of Work
Found and repaired leaks under house.

05/06/2013

dale P.

Our home warranty company sent out a tech that verified the issue and gave me an estimate of 3000 and said it could go up from there by 1k-2k more. I opted to look on Angies list for a reputable company since I could find no information on the crew that gave the estimate. I was given an initial estimate of $1350, and told that it could go up if the leak was under a beam, and sure enough it was. They started work the next morning, drilled out 2 large holes and had to work in a small area under the stair case. They fixed the problem and re-routed the lines including one that wasn't leaking just so that I would run into a similar problem within a few years from it. The tech told me that it was the worst leak ( as far as dificult to locate and fix ) that he has encountered in over 5 yrs. I was pleased that the total had only gone up by $350. They worked on the leak for an entire day, and then returned the next day to fill in the holes. I would definitely recomend them.

Description of Work
Had a hot water leak under the foundation.

05/05/2013

jana P.

I came out on a Sunday Morning to discover my front yard flooding. I called ALL and they sent someone out right away. Dean was courteous and helpful (he even helped me on my lawnmower problem) and immediately got to work. He showed me how to turn off water in case of future problems. he got the leak fixed and was gone in just a few hours. Thank Gods for this company or I'd be bailing water out of my front yard.

Description of Work
Located and repaired spontaneous plumbing leak in my yard.

10/23/2012

Anita C.

I think he was very good. He was very helpful. He kept working until he finally found the leak. He left the hole uncovered for three days to make sure the leak was fixed. He came back and covered it all up. He went out of his way to clean things up. And, he lives very close to us.

Description of Work
Advanced Leak & Line Locators had to dig a big hole and had to find the leak in our line.

10/13/2012

Jesica F.

You know those episodes of Holmes on Homes, where the previous contractors botched the job? Well, I had a huge foundation problem, and a huge plumbing problem, with holes in the home. I was so frustrated and despondent. Randy came to the rescue. He found 8 leaks, which were the cause of the foundation problems. Randy and his team worked all week, to get the job done quickly, cleanly and correctly. There were no excuses, just work work work, and in the end the job was done right!!! Randy made my year. He is honest, sweet, professional, and absolutely awesome!! an

Description of Work
Detect leaks, open floor, fix 8 leaks, close floor.

Webb Excavation

Webb Excavation is owned and operated with integrity and a commitment to excellent work and service. Services offered: Rough Grade Final Grade Pad Sites Driveways Culverts Sand Gravel Demolition Underground (utility lines) Ponds

Lone Star Water Heaters LLC

Lone Star Water Heaters is family owned and operated. We specialize in a comprehensive suite of installation, repair, maintenance, and replacement services on all makes and models of water heaters. Get in touch to learn more about Lone Star Water Heaters. Our team of highly skilled technicians combines over two decades of hands-on experience in the industry. We offer standard and emergency services 24/7, serving a diverse pool of residential and commercial clients in Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex area.

2022 Super Service Award

Tri County Septic

Tri County Septic is here to meet your needs for waste water. Our company is based out of Royse City and serves counties in the surrounding areas. We are doing our part by providing proper maintenance and service repairs on existing aerobic septic systems. Need a service policy? Need repairs done? Have a question and want an answer? Looking for personal service? Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal and it is our desire to have your highest rating in customers service! Environmental safety for your home and family is our responsibility. As a homeowner, it is important that you are educated about your septic system, making sure it is properly maintained and cost efficient. We are also offering above-ground and in-ground storm shelters.

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Texas
    Texas: Dental - Optometry - Plumbing - Psychologists - Other
    04/30/2023
    Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Slab Leaks Located & Repaired, Sewer Leaks Located & Repaired, Installation of Plumbing Fixtures, Water Heaters, Faucets etc. Gas Leaks Located & Repaired, and Bathroom Remodels