Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Katy, TX
There are 4 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Katy
- Elevation Express Land SurveysI needed a survey done quickly and they promptly returned my call, set up the survey and delivered it right on time as they promised. Easy to work with!
- Elevation Express Land SurveysI contacted them mainly because of Angie’s List. Since they are in Katy and I’m in the woodlands I didn’t think they would travel that far so I tried other survey companies first. No one responded. So I called. The nicest lady answered the phone and I told her what I needed. She emailed me the information form which I filled out online and emailed back. Soon I as on the list. The survey was completed and I got the certificate. Very,very,very reasonable. True professional group
- Pinpoint Surveying & Mapping LLCI asked the surveyor to drive in T-Posts in my corners and he added this at no extra charge. The transaction was seamless and the crew was on time and professional.
- Gruller Surveying LLCThey were great, we didn't interact with them much but we didn't need to, they came out did the job and gave us a nice product. Everything was fine and I give them an A rating.
- C & C Surveying IncI am a real estate agent, and everybody that I have sent to them have been very pleased with their services. I recommended them about two weeks ago to a client, and I know that they are going to be doing some work for them. They are good with customer service. They seem to answer questions for people who are just calling as well as quick to get an appointment scheduled for my clients
- Elevation Express Land SurveysI did everything by email with Sonya Irshad. She called the title company and I didn't even know the title commitment was completed and they sent the survey with the invoice to be paid at closing. Great Job. No Problems.
- Elevation Express Land SurveysThe process was very easy, fast and convenient. Everything is done online through email. The whole process took about 5 days.
- Texas Land Title SurveyorsHe was really close to us and he was in the same flood zone as we are. He was competitive in price. He was very professional and friendly. He worked with me. I even did not have to be there, he handled it for me. He was very good at explaining things to me.
- PROBSTFELD & ASSOCIATESTHE COMPANY IS ONE OF THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY. THEY ARE TIMELY AND FRIENDLY. THEY OFFER LOW PRICES. IN A WORD PROFESSIONAL.
- C&R Surveying, Inc.Scope of Work was followed to the letter. All promised services performed beyond expectations. This company responded among 3 first responders, in less than 24 hours for our request for estimates, after 2 previous companies abandoned the survey project for minor issues associated with access and county mapping discrepancies with actual and perceived encroachment quandaries. Administrative Assistant, Cailey was always pleasant, professional and communicative throughout, from budding to invoice delivery and payment exchange for project completion. Accolades to owner, Joel for quickly responding to questions that arose when marked boundaries appeared to a neighbor as being inaccurate to neighbor's complaint that, "you're taking over OUR property"; and another neighbor's concerns about their years of encroachment and illegal property use. Same neighbor was believed to have uprooted prior survey companies' measurement stakes and markings; but this company's field crews handled any interactions with the neighbors in a professional and discreet manner. Accolades also to the field crew for helping to diffuse any potential acrimony with neighbors' concerns for accurate property boundaries. It appears their measuring and marking was accurate "to the inch". We are definitely going to seek this company's availability when we're ready to install fencing on another boundary perimeter; and, for the inevitable need for an Elevation Certificate for county's permitting requirements. Our recommendation is, "call this company first" and just compare all others".....You'll get your money's worth for excellent services and results
Last update on June 27, 2018
Land Surveyors in Katy
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Find land surveyors in
- Weston Lakes,
- Jersey Village,
- Hunters Creek,
- Piney Point,
- Hedwig Village,
- Bunker Hill Village,
- Spring Valley Village,
- Sugar Land,
- Meadows Place,
- San Felipe,
land surveyors in Katy
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A Best Foundation Repair16023 East Fwy
Channelview, Texas 77530
- A Best Foundation Repair
- Houston Foundation Analysis & Repair4430 Talina Way
Houston, Texas 77041
- Houston Foundation Analysis & Repair
- Precision Surveyors950 Threadneedle Ste 150
Houston, Texas 77079
- Precision Surveyors