When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Grand Prairie, TX
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Grand Prairie
- Hanna Surveying and Engineering, LLCSam Hanna was extremely professional, knowledgable, thorough, and trustworthy throughout the process. He completed clearing our land and making a road in a timely manner. I am so thankful we chose him for our survey work and land development. I can't recommend this company enough! If you have any survey needs or land clearing needs give them a call!
- Geo Dynamics Foundation InspectionsVery Well. Jim was extremely thorough & explained every step of the repair process in detail & in understandable terms. Where there were options, he explained his recommendations. He took extensive measurements of the entire house to determine the scope of work needed. He followed up his visit by submitting to us a detailed report for us to present to prospective contractors. Jim made a difficult situation easier to accept. I would also like to mention his wife, Patty, who was very kind in pointing out the scope of Jim's visit in advance
- Geo Dynamics Foundation Inspectionsexcellent, came highly recommended by neighbor, and he is very knowledgeable and fair price.
- Davis Land Surveying Company, Inc.I had a deadline and called several companies before I found one that would work with me and my bank. There was a mixup in some paper work and when it was realized the owner called me and admitted their mistake and immediately set out to correct the problem, having his surveyor come out after hours and work on it until it was submitted, meeting my deadline. I was very impressed with Mr. Davis's honesty and his eagerness to set things right. You don't see a lot of companies go out of their way to fix problems much less own up to them. I would highly recommend this company and would use them again
- Harold M. Ballard, Texas Land SurveyorMr. Ballard conducted a residential land survey for me. My situation was rather complicated due to a property dispute with neighbors. Mr. Ballard's professionalism,expertise,and kind nature made the whole situation easier to endure. His compassion and helpfulness have left a lasting impression on my family and I
- Davis Land Surveying Company, Inc.phoned them at 8;30 in the morning, scott fielded my call. made appointment the guys came out at the date and time we sat. they did a very good job of explaining there work to me and what the charges were going to be. very personable, excellent all the way around. recommend them highly! thanks again
- JDJR ENGINEERS & CONSULTANTS, INC.MIKE CAME OUT AND DID A VERY THOROUGH JOB ON A DIFFICULT SURVEY. EVERYONE WAS HELPFUL, POLITE AND THOROUGH.
- Peiser & Mankin Surveying, LLCOur neighbor continued to trespass on our property, so that's why we had a professional surveyor come to establish our property lines. Unfortunately, the trespassing neighbor called the police and harassed the surveyor team while they were trying to do their job. She wouldn't allow access to her backyard so that they could locate the pin. When the surveying was finished, it was proven that she had been trespassing, as my husband and I had already known, but the team remained professional, focused on the job at hand, and very patient and kind in spite of the nasty neighbor. This is an A+ company and we highly recommend them to anyone needing to establish property lines
- CBG Surveying IncThey got back to us quickly and dealt primarily through the title company. It was a smooth transaction for us. We would recommend them.
- SULLY'S TRACTOR SERVICE INCHe has a partner or mentor who has been in the business for a very long time. They cleaned up very well and they were very careful with their tractor.
Land Surveyors in Grand Prairie
- Recent Review:Awesome response. Quick to schedule, and quick to handle. A++Leon A.
- Business Description:Our surveying expertise includes Residential Surveys, Commercial Surveys, Topographic Surveys, Tree Surveys, ALTA Surveys, Category 1A Surveys, Boundary Surveys, Construction Staking, Elevation Certificates, Platting Services, Engineering support and Construction Support Services.Recent Review:Sam Hanna was extremely professional, knowledgable, thorough, and trustworthy throughout the process. He completed clearing our land and making a road in a timely manner. I am so thankful we chose him for our survey work and land development. I can't recommend this company enough! If you have any survey needs or land clearing needs give them a call!Stacy B.
- Business Description:Davis Land Surveying Company, Inc. is a Family Business started in 1980 with 4 generations of surveyors.Recent Review:Davis emailed and asked if a certain time would work, and it wouldn't work for me. I offered other times, and they never got back to me with a response.David W.
- Business Description:Pitched Roof---Shingles are by far the best performing application for medium to steep-sloped roofs. Today they come in a wide variety of dimensional styles, sizes, designer colors and warranties ranging from 20 years to lifetime. Shingles are made of various materials each with their own characteristics. • Slate & synthetic slate • Clay & Spanish tile (concrete) • Metal (Stand & Seam) • Wood shake shingles • Composition shingles—Most Common Flat Roofs--There are several applications for ..Recent Review:Did a poor job on patch work on sheet rock, ceilings are already cracking, concrete floor paint over spray over everything, and their truck leaked oil in my driveway.Van L.
- Business Description:With over 70 years of combined experience in land surveying services industry.Recent Review:.Rick J.
- Business Description:Surveying land has never been as easy as it is today. Eco-Scan LLC in Dallas, TX, uses drones to assist various companies with mapping, marketing, and more.
- Business Description:Get The Right Loan. Fast! I offer simple home purchase and refinance loans. Low rates. Low cost. No surprise fees or delayed closings. I take pride in my service and strive to educate and provide the best loan for YOU, not what is best for the bank. With my 13 year experience, I can help with many aspects of the Real Estate purchasing and financing process. I can help you get Pre-Qualified for a mortgage, help you find the right Real Estate Agent and show you strategies to save money during t..
- Business Description:A&L Engineering and Consulting, Inc. (A&L), is a Texas Corporation that was founded in 1985 and is a professionally managed organization led by Dr. Nick Manesh. A&L has evolved into a multi-disciplined consulting and engineering firm with a current staff of more than 15 employees. A&L’s reputation for excellence is based on our over 25 years of experience, as well as our use of the latest design software, and a strong base of human and financial resources. We have the unique ability to supp..Recent Review:Nick arrived on time, did a complete inspection and gave a detailed report. I would use Nick again if I have a requirement. <br />Cindy L.
- Business Description:Professional Land Surveying Est. 1985Recent Review:Everything turned out well. They were very nice people and had a competitive price. They are very dependable.MICHAEL M.
- Business Description:Established in 1984, a true Texas tradition. The very best that industry has to offer. We service the State of Texas in the public and transportation arena. We service the DFW Metroplex for private development.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Cedar Hill
- North Richland Hills
- Richland Hills
- Forest Hill
- Haltom City
- Farmers Branch
land surveyors in Grand Prairie
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Davis Land Surveying Company, Inc.9777 Ferguson Rd
- Davis Land Surveying Company, Inc.
- Global Land Surveying2030 G Ave
- Global Land Surveying
- Hanna Surveying and Engineering, LLC7275 Pecan Ct
- HCI General Contractors2912 Edith Lane
Haltom City, Texas
- Hernandez Industrial Solutions2639 S Highway 77
- HEXTER FAIR TITLE CO1205 W GREEN OAKS BLVD A
- Home Compliance Services LLC401 E. Corporate Drive Suite 290
- HR Outdoor Design3523 McKinney Ave
- Hanna Surveying and Engineering, LLC
- InfinityRoofing Solutions3402 Windsor Pkwy
- InfinityRoofing Solutions
- Kerry Burt & Associates3308 Preston Rd # 350-175
- Kerry Burt & Associates