Solar pool heaters warm your pool in cool weather without the hefty operational costs and energy bills that come with a traditional pool heater—that's worth a cannonball.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Corpus Christi, TX
There are 0 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Corpus Christi
- Barrett PoolsPaver deck was not constructed properly and is literally falling apart. Loose pavers, sinking pavers, polymeric sand did not set between pavers, plaster on step and a few areas on the bottom of the pool is so thin that gunite is visible, travertine coping was not sealed, concrete edge is disintegrating. I have called, emailed, texted, and showed up in person with no response. Was given a time frame to complete repairs May 2021. Repairs have not been completed. Deck looks 10 years old and in I’ll repair but is only 6 months old. Very dissatisfied
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsEnd product was a beautiful in-ground, free-form pool. Joe Angrove worked with us on several iterations of the design until we were happy with design and price of the pool. Workers were clean and courteous of the property, high quality materials used.
- SouthTexas PoolsThey did exceptionally well. I dealt with the owner himself, who was very explicit with his design and process. He was very prompt and I would hire them.
- Art In Crete CCTXFelix and his crew did an excellent job with our pool decking for our fiberglass pool. They came in a fixed a mess left behind by our fiberglass pool contractor. The area was uneven, the job incomplete, and Art in Crete rescued us! They showed up when they said they would, cleaned up after themselves, and took pride in making sure they did a good job. Price was reasonable, not the cheapest we found and not the most expensive. We interviewed 5 other concrete contractors and selected Felix due to his professional attitude, ability to schedule our job and realistic view of the problems left behind by our pool company. I've got dreams of an outdoor kitchen and a half wall. I'll definitely hire Art in Crete again next time!
- Barrett PoolsIt's going great! They are very knowledgeable in their work. They are very friendly and worked very well together. They cleaned up the yard and placed the fence back up so that our dogs could go back on in the yard. We are totally thrilled with their work!!! UPDATE: I would hire this company again in a heartbeat! They were there when they said they would be, only exception was rain! Their sub contractors along with the regular staff did an amazing job. We are simply thrilled with the end product! Can't wait to see how the landscaping looks
- OASIS POOLSWORK STARTED FAST AND WAS LOOKING GREAT AT THE BEGINNING. AFTER REBAR WAS INSTALLED EVERYTHING SLOWED DOWN TO A HALT. WE WERE TOLD "THE ONLY TIME WE WONT BE WORKING ON YOUR POOL IS IF ITS RAINING", WELL IT DIDNT RAIN FOR ALMOST 2 1/2 MONTHS AND THE OWNER (YUMA MARTINEZ) STATED "WE JUST HAVE TOO MUCH WORK AND CANT GO OVER RIGHT NOW". SO FINALLY THE CONCRETE FOR THE DECK CAME, I WORKED CONSTRUCTION FOR ALMOST 20 YEARS AND I QUESTIONED THE OWNER. HE ALWAYS CAME OUT WITH AN EXCUSE. NO MORE THAN A MONTH AFTER THE POOL WAS COMPLETED, I NOTICED SMALL CRACKS ON THE DECK. BY THE SECOND MONTH NOT ONLY WERE ALL THE SECTIONS OF THE POOL WERE CRACKED BUT THE PAD FOR THE PUMPS WERE COMPLETELY BROKEN, THE OWNER STATES "CRACKS ARE NORMAL". JUST CALL ME IF THEY KEEP CRACKING. WELL ITS BEEN 6-7 MONTHS THAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT THEM BUT NO RESPONSE
- Pro Poolsafter they finally got here, it took them weeks to install a pool that should not have taken more than a few days. LARGE wrinkle in side of liner they owner said he would come back and fix once water was warm enough, July in Texas and not back yet. Told him pump shuts off when it wants and doesn't run properly, said he called manufacturer and left a message and was waiting for a call back from them, that it was under warranty, haven't heard anything since. went weeks with no ladder, said he was ordering a part that they didn't send with it, then said waiting for ladder, (which is it)? Then brought a ladder that is scraped up on one side, looks used. Installers cut the top rails crooked and never even got to show him that. charged for tons of sand and not even level underneath, wrinkles all through bottom. Top rails are mounted crooked on one side because bolts are missing and some are not bolted to the flange, parts are snapped right off under the caps. Would not recommend
- Gary's Pool and PatioAdvised it would take 3-4 weeks, so far it has been over 20 weeks and the job still isn't done. started the beginning of summer and it's now middle of October.
- Gary's Pool and PatioThis was a Disaster!! Our pool installation started Feb 28, 2017. The deceptive and incompetent practices of this business are mind-boggling. Our pool installation took nearly 3 months. At the time of signing the contract with the OWNER of the company. He told us it would take 2 weeks. The Job foreman a few days later said "no, it takes 3 weeks." Almost a month into installation after a 10 day period where NO ONE from Gary's Pools and Patios returned our calls or called I finally received an email back from the General Manager when I told them I would not be paying on the loan to their company until our pool was completed. Every time I actually do get any information from anyone working there, I get a different story. During the installation, they damaged the fiber glass edge. The Saltwater chlorination System - promised we we purchased the pool, was not immediately installed. Then they said they had to order it. Nearly 2 weeks later it arrived in San Antonio. Five days later they finally installed it. We finally plugged it in and got it programmed, because the employee they sent to do it, had no idea what he was doing. Didn't even bother to look at the manual that came with it. Our entire yard is trashed, because they didn't load the dirt to immediately be hauled away, instead they piled it on our lawn. We now have an uneven, muddy mess. They also broke the sewer clean out access when they removed the dirt. I've asked for it to be repaired for over 4 weeks now. They finally repaired it after I filed a BBB Complaint around week 7. I had bricks placed over the top to keep dirt, water and critters from getting into our plumbing system for nearly a month!! The Concrete Decking - offered "free" 3 foot perimeter deck. This is a HUGE joke! The pool install is not complete without it, so it's not at all "free." It's just a sales gimmick (trust me... you pay for it) I asked since day ONE for the name and contact info for the concrete contractor. I wanted to talk about Kool Decking and color options. We've been told they don't know who it's going to be... there are two different ones working on other jobs for them and whoever get's done first. They keep saying there are people ahead of us on the concrete side. Fine... but let me talk with the contractor in advance so they know what we want! After 6 weeks of installation, saying they would get us a contractor, we've finally been told we need to get our own concrete contractor. We interviewed 6. None will work with Gary's due to being owed money or how cheap he wants it done. (all cost at least double the amount allocated int he "free" decking program.) We had to pay above and beyond to even get someone to work with us, and it added extra weeks to our installation due to them being booked. If I had gotten a straight answer from Gary's when I first asked at the beginning of installation, I would have had a contractor booked. We waited a month due to late notice booking. We were also told that we just need to sign our finalization paperwork prior to them releasing funds to pay for concrete. I will not sign a paper saying the work is complete when it is not complete. How in the world can they expect us to sign a paper saying the pool is complete with my backyard is a mud pit and there is no concrete even beginning to be framed in. They tried to get us to sign the same paperwork at week 3 of this process! We told them no and that they'd receive no more money until the job was done. Additionally, they overcharged us over $1,400 at the beginning. Money that is supposed to be allocated to concrete. We were repeatedly told by the owner and the general manager they would send us a check for those funds to pay the deposit with the concrete contractor. It never came, and I'm sure never will. We had to take out an additional loan to pay for the concrete decking, just so we had a complete pool! (our decking contractor was a lifesaver and rescued our project.) Be careful! What they have allocated for concrete is about a third of what it will actually cost, so you'll owe more money to the concrete contractor above what Gary's quotes you. This whole job has been a disaster! Buy from someone else! Don't use Gary's
- Gary's Pool and PatioI joined Angie's List just so that I could warn others about this horrible business. It has now been almost 5 months since we signed our initial contract for a pool install and it is still not even close to being completed. Keep in mind that they told us initially that it would take 10 days! From the owner to the salesman, to the job foreman, every employee has lied straight to our face on multiple occasions. "We will be out tomorrow" is a common phrase. Most days they don't even show up. They have "set" the pool 4 times now. 2 times heavy rain came before they finished (because they left the job site early) and floated the pool almost out of the hole. The second time, it was so severe that it cracked the pool shell and then they had to remove the entire pool from the hole and repair the crack. The third time they set the pool they completely filled it with water and it was not even close to being level! I could go on and on but you get the idea. Do yourself a favor and STAY AWAY!!!
Swimming Pool Companies in Corpus Christi
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditions
- Business Description:We are in our 4th decade of serving the Coastal Bend. Currently we employ 3 employees who design, build, and repair swimming pools and spas.Recent Review:It's going great! They are very knowledgeable in their work. They are very friendly and worked very well together. They cleaned up the yard and placed the fence back up so that our dogs could go back on in the yard. We are totally thrilled with their work!!! <br /> <br /> UPDATE: I would hire this company again in a heartbeat! They were there when they said they would be, only exception was rain! Their sub contractors along with the regular staff did an amazing job. We are simply thrilled with the end product! Can't wait to see how the landscaping looksKathi L.
- Business Description:I do General construction , been in this business for 10 years. From fence, decks,drywall, painting inside and out , trim work , doors, windows. Tile work , remodel bathrooms. Flooring. Some electrical.and plumbing. Dishwasher/garbage disposal . No job to small or big need a handyman give me a call
- Business Description:WE SELL FLORATAM AND ST AUGUSTINE GRASS BOTH ARE COMMONLY REFERRED TO AS " CARPET GRASS " WE GUARANTEE OUR GRASS TO BE NOT ONLY FREE OF WEEDS, BUT ALSO FREE OF ANY MIXTURE SUCH AS BERMUDA. OUR GRASS IS 100% ALL OF OUR GRASS IS CUT FRESH WHEN YOU PLACE THE ORDER. FLORATAM *SALE* CARPET GRASS FERTILIZED AND WATERED REGULARLY 100% CLEAN PURE FLORATAM GREAT FOR AREAS WITH PLENTY OF SUN PURPLE STEM BUG RESISTANT (WILL NOT BE EATEN/KILLED BY ANTS, WORMS, OR ANY OTHER COMMON YARD BUG) FERTI..
- Business Description:At straightline, we try to focus on small highly efficient crews, usually two carpenters and a helper. This keeps the momentum of your project flowing without crowding your space. Most of the subs we work with have similiar size crews that have worked with us for years so we are proficient with scheduling and expectations of timelines. Depending on project size and cost, we typically require between 30 and 50% to begin your project, with nothing due until completion. Manufacturer warranty on ..
- Business Description:Additional Fax - (956) 464-5087.
- Business Description:A-Perfect Pool Corpus Christi, TX, 78413 (361) 673-3714 A-Perfect Pool is the company that can construct the perfect pool you've always been dreaming of. I have a degree in landscaping and design. Offering discounts for military and veterans. If you have any questions always feel free to give us a call!swimming pool construction, landscape installations, new swimming pool construction, remodeling, renovation Flour Bluff, TX Swimming Pool Contractor , professional custom pool , professional cu..
- Business Description:Full Facility Services
- Business Description:Art In Crete has been transforming dull gray concrete into beautiful pieces of art for the last 10 years. We have a wide color selection to choose from and use only the best stains in the industry. The process that we employ is applicable to both interior and exterior surfaces. Art in Crete has a certified engraver on staff. Whether it is your kitchen, living room, driveway, patio or swimming pool, we can create a design for you. We specialize in artistic custom designs and logos. ( Resid..Recent Review:Felix and his crew did an excellent job with our pool decking for our fiberglass pool. They came in a fixed a mess left behind by our fiberglass pool contractor. The area was uneven, the job incomplete, and Art in Crete rescued us! They showed up when they said they would, cleaned up after themselves, and took pride in making sure they did a good job. Price was reasonable, not the cheapest we found and not the most expensive. We interviewed 5 other concrete contractors and selected Felix due to his professional attitude, ability to schedule our job and realistic view of the problems left behind by our pool company. I've got dreams of an outdoor kitchen and a half wall. I'll definitely hire Art in Crete again next time!Julie S.
- Business Description:Laying the groundwork. Digging for results. And always first on the job.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
An above-ground pool is a more affordable way to splash your way through summer, but it still has expenses. Find out your potential above-ground pool cost here.
Removing a hot tub typically costs a few hundred dollars. Rates for moving hot tubs vary based on the hot tub’s size, installation method, and where you’re moving it to.
Find swimming pool companies in
swimming pool companies in Corpus Christi
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- American Tubs
- G6 Excavating1413 San San Ignacio Ave
San Antonio, Texas
- G6 Excavating
- Midnight Pools895 County Rd
- Midnight Pools
- RK CONSTRUCTION CO PO BOX 781243
San Antonio, Texas
- RK CONSTRUCTION CO
- Straightline Construction3206 crestwater
Corpus Christi, Texas
- Straightline Construction
- Texas Cool Pools/San Juan Pools4218 S General Bruce Dr
- Texas Cool Pools/San Juan Pools