If your dream home has been inhabited by an indoor smoker, breathe easy. These tips will show you how to get rid of the cigarette smell.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Amarillo, TX
There are 1 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Amarillo
- Asher Rae Cleaning Co.My house hasn't looked or smelled this good since I bought it! Everything is so clean and fresh... I will deninitely be using Asher Rae again!
- Awesome Guys Professional CleaningExcellent service, amazing prices and an Awesome experience!!!!! Earned a repeat customer, thank you Awesome guys!
- KGW ServicesProjects started out great, after the first few weeks progress began to lag. At which time also, they requested additional draws prior to projects being completed that were actually included in the previous installment. Then they became evasive and made excuses, such as crew was deported, and later, the crew quit them. Six weeks solid of no progress and more excuses. We finally just fired this company. And we’re left with so much damage. Clearly tiles or tools had been dropped into our special order bathtub, resulting in at least 4 deep chips in the acrylic at the seating area. So much grout was left on the tiles in tub surround, we had to pay a stone professional to remove what had cured onto the tile. Not simply a grout haze, but much worse. The kitchen cabinets were hanged so crooked that they had to be adjusted. Hot and cold water were plumbed backwards in all sinks. There were no p-traps installed anywhere. Many outlets were wired wrong and had to be corrected by an independent electrician. So many issues, too many to list. We basically had to become our own contractors and began the process of correcting what all mess they created. All with a major delay, as at first, we did give them the benefit of the doubt and hoped they would eventually come through with their end of the bargain. That didn’t occur. Would not recommend this company at all
- Barber Mountain LLCIt went marvelously. The gentleman went above and beyond by cleaning (surprise) carpeting in the closets, at a minimal charge.
- Dalworth CleanUsing Dalworth was extremely easy. I called them on the phone, described what I needed, and picked a convenient time for them to come pick up the rugs. When the rugs were done, they called me we agreed on a delivery time, and they delivered them to the new house and put them in the rooms I requested. The process couldn't have been easier, and the job on the rugs couldn't have been better
- Langenwalter - Marion & HamiltonAs I walked through the house after walking the dog, I heard a loud crash from upstairs, followed quickly by the appearance of a frightened 7 year old's face at the top of the stairs. "I'm sorry," she said as I made a bee line for the girls' bathroom to find a pile of finger nail polish bottles strewn around the floor. It became painfully obvious that one of the bottles had broken, spilling its contents on the carpet. Who's brilliant idea was it to get carpet in the bathrooms??? I called Langenwalter's (based on the reviews from Angie's List), and Tiffany very patiently listened to my problem, scheduled an appointment for the next afternoon and reassured me that everything would be alright. LaMone arrived just a few minutes after he said he would and quickly assessed the situation, provided an estimate, talked extensively with me about other options and then got to work once I decided that I wanted to go ahead with the stripping and dye job that would be required to remove all the rust-colored dye from the carpet. About an hour and 45 minutes after arriving, my carpet was polish-free and LaMone was on his way. He is a great guy and a consummate professional - Langenwalter is lucky to have him. I marked 'B' for price, but that may just be a little sticker shock on my part. The quality of work was fabulous on a tough stain, and I have zero experience with having this type of stain removed. Your mileage may vary
- Clean Master Carpet CleaningCarpet Masters came out and cleaned our carpets in the whole house. They did an incredible job. They also patched a piece of missing carpet and stretched the carpet in our living room. They did everything for around $350--a great price if I do say so. I will definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone
- A Step Above Carpet & Flooring Care LLCChris was on time thorough quick showed me trouble spots & proceeded quickly & efficiently. No problem encountered & completed.
- Oxi Fresh of Greater San Antonio Carpet CleaningVery impressed with how the job turned out! The carpet is nearly a decade old and it looks brand new!
- Oxi Fresh of Greater San Antonio Carpet CleaningThey did a great job. They were responsive and went "the extra mile". They showed up on time and were communicative. The carpets were cleaned to my satisfaction.
Last update on September 2, 2022
Carpet Cleaners in Amarillo
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
If you hire a pro to refresh your carpet, you may need to consider whether you need costly carpet cleaning extras, like stain removal.
When carpet stains mysteriously reappear, don't blame your kids or the dog. The problem is either wicking or soiling, both of which can be fixed.
Find carpet cleaners in
- White Deer,
carpet cleaners in Amarillo
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Amarillo Chem-DryP.O. Box 7753
Amarillo, Texas 79114
- Amarillo Steam Team4120 Tucson Dr
Amarillo, Texas 79109
- AMARILLO STEAMWAY2700 W AMARILLO BLVD
Amarillo, Texas 79106
- Blackmon Mooring6661 Canyon Dr Ste N
Amarillo, Texas 79110
- DOWLING'S PROFESSIONAL CARPET3804 SW 45th
Amarillo, Texas 79109
- Victor's Carpet Care202 S Carolina St
Amarillo, Texas 79106
- Amarillo Chem-Dry
- Aladdin's Flooring America1114 W BEAUREGARD AVE
San Angelo, Texas 76901
- Aladdin's Flooring America
- Carpet Tech6613 19th St
Lubbock, Texas 79407
- Carpet Tech3510 ANDREWS HWY
Odessa, Texas 79762
- Classy CleaningPO Box 62592
San Angelo, Texas 76906
- Clean Service By ShawPO Box 241
Canyon, Texas 79015
- Cleaning Solutions by Panther Enterprises5207 Hollytree Dr # 1001
Tyler, Texas 75703
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
Jacksonville, Florida 32246
- Construction Concepts of Texas,Ltd.1902 N Midland Dr Apt 908
Midland, Texas 79707
- Carpet Tech
- MRJ Services LLC903 6th Ave
Canyon, Texas 79015
- MRJ Services LLC
Carpet cleaners that service Amarillo
Carpet Cleaning FAQ
How much is carpet cleaning?
Answer: Carpet cleaning costs $25 to $70 per room on average, depending on the size of your home. A three-bedroom home will run $175 for a complete professional carpet cleaning service, while larger homes can cost between $300 and $600. In most cases, a flat rate applies to the number of rooms you need cleaned rather than the square footage of those areas.
How long does it take for carpet to dry after cleaning?
Answer: Following a professional carpet cleaning, it can take anywhere from 6 to 10 hours for your carpet to fully dry. The actual drying time may vary according to carpet type and the cleaning method used, but contact your carpet cleaning service provider if your carpet remains wet after 24 hours.
Should you vacuum before carpet cleaning?
Answer: Absolutely. Vacuuming your carpet before your cleaning professionals arrive will allow you to remove any loose dirt that muddy paws and boots have dragged into your home. Vacuuming beforehand also helps loosen the carpet fibers so the cleaner can soak into the deepest crevices and grab those stubborn dirt particles.
How often should carpets be cleaned?
Answer: Cleaning carpets once every 12 months helps keep dirt and other carpet allergens under control. You might consider cleaning at more frequent intervals depending on foot traffic. A local professional carpet cleaning company can help you set and maintain a schedule that’s appropriate for homes with pets, children, allergies, smokers, and colored carpets.
How long does carpet cleaning take?
Answer: On average, professional carpet cleaning takes up to 30 minutes per room, depending on the complexity of the cleaning. Deeper stains on long and shaggy carpets may increase the time of service.
Do carpet cleaning companies move your furniture?
Answer: It depends. Some carpet cleaning services will move your furniture for free, while others may charge a fee. Most companies will move six to 10 items of furniture in larger rooms and three to five items in smaller rooms. When inquiring about your next professional carpet cleaning service, be sure to ask if moving furniture is included in the service price.