We accept remote payment

Andrus Brothers 1 Ltd LLC

Founded 1981 • With Angi since November 2008

7655 W 81st

Amarillo, TX 79119

We are a full service roofing company capable of any roofing need since 1981. We are certified contractors for CertainTeed, Owens Corning, Boral, Varitile, Decra, and Stone Coated Metal roofing. We are fully insured for your protection. We handle insurance claims. For the peace of mind of our customers, we often meet with the homeowner and their adjuster on site helping to facilitate the homeowners understanding of their policy, coverage, and their claim process. We also manufacture and install custom gutters and skylights....

09/04/2015

Terri P.

Description of Work
Replaced roof installed drains sealed roof. Made repairs

06/18/2015

Robert H.

They were timely and very responsive.

Description of Work
They did a roof for me.

05/14/2015

Pamela P.

Description of Work
Andrus brothers put a new roof on our house. They did a quick professional job, with great cleanup afterwards. I highly recommend them

09/24/2014

Andrea M.

Description of Work
Replaced entire composition roof and all vents due to hail damage. The job went very well; two layers of old shingles removed, new tar paper, new shingles and new vents complete in just one day. The crew was all business; arrived at 8am, gone at 7pm and no mess left behind. Supervisor inspected the completed job, city inspected...exceptional work!

06/30/2014

John H.

They were very good and professional. They haggled with the insurance company over some of the pricing and received less than they thought they should have been paid. However, our agreement was based on the insurance and so Andrus just took the loss. They completely honored their agreement with me. They honored their word without question and did a great job on the roof.

Description of Work
Replaced storm damaged roof.

06/28/2014

David R B.

Description of Work
Replaced roof on my mom's house as agreed. It took two call-backs to get a kitchen vent which had been disconnected during the job re-connected.

06/10/2014

Camille N.

The roof installation and clean up went very smoothly and looks great. We received quote to also replace window casing, but after weeks of installer not being available, we received a credit for this not being completed when we settled our account. Slightly disappointing, as one of the reasons we chose this company was so we could have the windows repaired at the same time as the roof, but the roof was still a really good deal and seems to be very well installed.

Description of Work
Replaced roof with upgraded shingles and brought venting, etc. up to new local code.

03/31/2014

Paul W.

Great. Cody Demetro handled our roof replacement and went as planned I would recommend this business .

Description of Work
Replaced roof.

01/30/2014

Nancy L.

He came and looked at the situation. The current shingles, less than 3 years old, were coming loose because of an issue with the glue. Andrus told me that the previous company had used 'cheap' shingles. He then volunteered to come reglue all the spots that really needed it. I didn't have to even pay him for this, he did it free of charge. He definitely lived up to his reputation and I will definitely be calling him when its time for more roofing work!

Description of Work
I called him to come and look at my roof. I didn't know if I needed to put a new roof on my house.

10/12/2013

Jennifer W.

Requested estimate to repair our wood roof. It would be a repair only, not a replacement roof. Made two requests, via Angie's List email, to inquire to whether they accept smaller jobs like ours and if they would give us an estimate. Neither request was answered or acknowledged.

Description of Work
Requested estimate for repairs of wood roof; repeated requested on second day.

09/05/2013

RHONDA M.

They were great. They had good pricing; they went above and beyond to what they said they were going to do. They were very professional. The neighbors who noticed how good they were used them.

Description of Work
We used Andrus Brothers Roofing to put a new roof for us.

08/27/2013

Jeremy R.

Showed up on time everyday. Cleaned up after themselves throughout the day. Finished product was great! Price never changed.

Description of Work
Installed new roof via insurance claim.

08/26/2013

Merle R.

Great service, timely and I was very satisfied with the results. Will always call that company if services are needed again.

Description of Work
Roof replacement for home and storage building.

08/06/2013

Angie T.

Trent was out the day after hail storm to wrap skylights. Roof was replaced weeks later, but price was much more than original estimate. We were told composition cost same as shake?, metal more espensive. We are happy with wood roof and overall experience but now dealing with insurance estimates vs roofers estimates, stay tuned!

Description of Work
Replaced wood shake roof and 4 skylights and small shed.

06/17/2013

Ordie J.

They're pretty comfortable. They showed up on time. They did a nice job.

Description of Work
Andrus Brothers Roofing for Roofing.

04/03/2013

Thomas B.

Jud from Andrus Brothers did a great job. He found hail damage and was able to get our insurance company to about half the cost. Would have been more if I had better insurance coverage. I live out of state and did all the coordination over the phone and by E-Mail. Everything went smooth and the job was completed in 2 days. I would definitely recommend this company for you roofing needs!

Description of Work
Full roof removal & replacement. New sheathing on half of roof.

03/16/2012

george R.

SEE BAOVE FOR COMPLETE STORY. THERE ARE TOO MANY SERVICES CO'S WHO FAIL TO CALL YOU BACK LET ALONE ACT PROFESSIONALLY AND HONESTLY WANT TO HELP YOU.

Description of Work
FOR SEVERAL MONTHS NOW I HAD BEEN UNABLE TO FIND SOMEONE WITH ROOFING EXPERIENCE WHO WAS WILLING TO WALK MY TILED ROOF. THIS PAST WINTER I DISCOVERD THAT 2 ANIMALS HAD TAKEN REFUGE IN OUR ROOF WHEN IT SNOWED THIS PAST XMAS- HEARD THEM RUNNING WILD. I. WAS UNABLE TO CATCH THEM WITH TRAPS, SO I NEEDED SOMEONE TO WALK MY ROOF AND LOCATE HOW THEY WERE ABLE TO GET INTO MY ROOF. AFTER NUMEROUS PHONE CALLS, NO ONE WAS INTERESTED IN HELPING..I DECIDED TO SIGN UP ON ANGIES LIST AND FOUND ANDRUS ROOFING AND CALLED THEM THIS PAST WEEK. FROM THE TIME I SPOKE TO THE LADY ANSWERING THE PHONE AND MY 2 CALL BACKS TO SET UP MY APPOINTMENT, I KNEW THEY WOULD HELP. THE REP WHO WALKED MY ENTIRE ROOF LOCATED 2 DIFFERENT AREAS WHERE THE TILE HAD BEEN MOVED ON 2 DIFF CORNERS . HE RESET 4-5 TILES AND PROBLEM SOLVED. WHEN I ASKED TO PAY FOR HIS SERVICES, HE RESPONDED BY SAYING THAT HIS WALKOVER WAS WHAT THEY NORMALLY WOULD DUE WHEN ESTIMATING ROOF REPAIRS , ETC, THERE WAS NO CHARGE. YOU WILL NOT GO WRONG WORKING WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY SHOULD BE YOUR 1ST CALL. PS HE ALSO SAID, IF I STILL HAD A PROBLEM LATER ON, JUST CALL THEM.

05/30/2011

Kris F.

Roof was actually replaced while we were out of town, we came back to a fantastic looking new roof and new fixtures on the roof. The yard was almost spotless, I found 1 nail and 1 piece of paper. I have and will continue to recommend these guys to others looking for a roofer.

Description of Work
Had 30yr architectural shingles installed over old three-tab shingles that had been damaged by wind/weather. They also replaced all flashing, turbines, etc and painted them in a color that complemented new shingles.

01/24/2011

Janet N.

They did what I paid them to do. I had no problems or complaints and it is still holding. The price was good.

Description of Work
I used Andrus Brothers Roofing to repair some loose shingles.

01/13/2011

Douglas L.

Went without a hitch. Was done without problem and although the mess from the materials littered the yard and minimally into the neighborhood they were generally cleared within 24 hours. Overall a good experience.

Description of Work
Removal of old roofing material (concrete tile) and repair/add steel product as new roof.

10/21/2010

rick S.

roof putg on in 4 days everything went fine

Description of Work
roof

11/14/2008

Francis J.

Staff was very courteous, met with us at the agreed time, performed a thorough inspection, & provided a detailed estimate which ended up accurate. Work was done on the promised schedule & completed quickly. Cleanup was good, & follow up was good. We had a minor leak a few years later (due to a defective installation of a roof jack) which they quickly repaired at no additional cost. This company has an excellent reputation locally, & has also been used with satisfaction by several other homeowners I know.

Description of Work
Replaced existing wood shingle roof with composition after hail storm.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check