Making your house smell good can be fast & easy! We all want our homes to smell pleasant,so here are the five ways to combat stale air naturally with simple solutions using items you likely already have. Read about how can make your home smell scrumptious
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Amarillo, TX
There are 2 highly-rated local house cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Amarillo
- J&J House CleaningThey did such an awesome job cleaning my house, very friendly and quick!! My laundry smelled so good and did better then I could have ever done, have them coming twice a month. Highly recommend them.
- J&J House CleaningThe cleaners were kind and professional. The standard clean I got left my house looking and smelling nice afterwards. The price was $215 for my 3 bedroom house, and for the hassle they saved me I would absolutely use their services again.
- J&J House CleaningThey did amazing on my rv! I needed a good deep cleaning so that I can sell it and they did a great job! It was pretty dirty and didn’t smell the best before they came , I’ll definitely be booking them very soon!
- Cleaning SpreeI have a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment and it was spotless in only a couple hours! Very satisfied
- Cleaning SpreeI really enjoyed the work preformed and I was really satisfied…I give them 2 👍👍 up for great honest work
- Tj's ConstructionThey walked me through every step and explained that the final result would be exactly what I have hired them for and they were correct. Thanks TJ's
- Out Of The AshesVery well! Saved me a huge amount of time, allowing me to do other things I’d hoped to do before company here for Christmas!
- Asher Rae Cleaning Co.Amanda and Brittany are excellent housekeeper’s. They are professional and polite. They arrived on time. I will hire them again. I highly recommend this company.
- Asher Rae Cleaning Co.My house hasn't looked or smelled this good since I bought it! Everything is so clean and fresh... I will deninitely be using Asher Rae again!
- Asher Rae Cleaning Co.Brittany was very conscientious. After she got done cleaning she ask if I wanted to see if she missed anything. She did a wonderful job, was on time. If I needed anything extra, she was willing to do it. I would definitely recommend her.
Last update on September 3, 2022
House Cleaning Companies in Amarillo
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
Cleaning a shower is as easy as 1-2-3. Learn how to clean a shower and keep it looking great to avoid moisture and mildew.
Starting chores at a young age instills confidence and a sense of responsibility. Wondering what your kid can handle? Check out this advice from organizers.
Find house cleaning services in
- White Deer,
House Cleaning Companies in Amarillo, TX
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Amarillo Chem-DryP.O. Box 7753
Amarillo, Texas 79114
- BUDGET CLEANING SVC1508 S TRAVIS ST
Amarillo, Texas 79102
- Merry Maids of Amarillo1215 W 15th Ave
Amarillo, Texas 79102
- Misty Woodard House Cleaning7300 Sabre Trl
Amarillo, Texas 79124
- Overhead Builders3910 S Georgia St
Amarillo, Texas 79109
- Scent of Pride Cleaning Co.202 Arch Ter
Amarillo, Texas 79106
- Amarillo Chem-Dry
- All About Cleaning 4 U10 Terrace Dr
San Angelo, Texas 76903
- All About Cleaning 4 U
- Heritage Moving & Storage LLC13709 Topper Cir
San Antonio, Texas 78233
- Heritage Moving & Storage LLC
- MRJ Services LLC903 6th Ave
Canyon, Texas 79015
- MRJ Services LLC
- Rockin' D Services164 Wood Farm Rd
Huntsville, Texas 77320
- Rockin' D Services
- Stanley Steemer9501 N Navarro Ste D
Victoria, Texas 77904
- Stanley Steemer
House cleaners that service Amarillo
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.