Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Hixson, TN
There are 21 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Hixson
- IMPROVE AMERICA INCMel and his Team are wonderful at what they do and at a reasonable price. They did a few jobs for me and are always the first I call when I have other projects in mind I need quoted. I can’t wait to let them make my next home improvement dream come true.
- Patrick Construction and RemodelingKevin came to help me finish up my "flip" after several "handmen". He had the painter, electrician, sheetrock guy, roofer & gutter guy over the 1st week!!! He is a perfectionist and knows the "codes" for Chattanooga. I will hire him again for ALL my future remodels. Thanks Kevin! You and your guys did a great job!!
- A-1 Remodeling By Randall J Smith, LLCWe just completed a large 100k project with A-1. This project was led by Harold from quote to finish. Listen to my words!!!! In ANY construction project, there will always be 'road bumps', sub's that make a few errors, re-works, disagreements etc... I will quote the words of A-1 and Harold himself..."Our #1 goal is that you are happy with the job, and we will do whatever it takes to get there" A-1 is not just fast talk, they are down to earth 'Real People' that care more about their customers than all those contractors turning a fast buck. To them its about people, their dreams, their homes and families. You can get all the bids you want, you can grab the cheapest offer, you can go with a bigger mass construction business, but when ANY small or big issue arises, (unforseen or expected) cause it will happen in any project, you are going to wish you had A-1 on the Job, because many of these contractors will fast talk you and are driven by $$$$ only, A-1 is driven by your happiness and the relationship, because they know THAT translates to future business, word of mouth, and relationships. The right way to manage a bottom line!!! This was a 100k job, but I can assure you whether its 100k or 5k, these guys will make you feel like you are their only and most important customer the entire time!!! FYI.. never met or knew of them till that day I googled 'great contractors in Chattanooga' and glad I di
- IMPROVE AMERICA INCAfter a slow start we were very happy with the end product. It took a little longer to build then original quoted but we are happy. The quality is great.
- IMPROVE AMERICA INCUpon reaching out to Improve America, the response time was great. Mel, the president contacted us and made arrangements to come by for a quote. We obtained additional quotes from a couple other vendors as well. While the quote from Improve America was not the cheapest (or the most expensive) we went with Mel because of the positive reviews for his company. Our project started just before Thanksgiving and began with the carpenters coming out to frame out new skeleton walls to attach to the block walls and remove the existing carpet. The carpenters were polite, on time, and did a great job. When they were putting up the wall, one of the wall outlets apparently had a loose connection and it popped a circuit breaker. While there may not have been anything wrong with the 30+ year old wall boxes, the guys replaced the outlets and outlet gang boxes without being asked or charging extra. This was a nice touch that showed they wanted to go the extra mile. Next came the drywall guys. Mel mentioned up front that when you get to the drywall stage, expect things to slow down a bit. This set our expectations. The contractors hung the sheet rock and tape and applied the first round of mud. Then they came back for round 2 of mud, and finally came back again to sand everything down to prepare the walls for paint. This was the longest part of the project since it seems like the drywall guys bounce between jobs quote a bit while they wait for mud to dry, etc. They too did a nice job. At that point, the carpenters came back to finish things off by attaching the trim, wainscoting and chair rail trim. The quality of work again was great. One wall attached to another wall that was still intact, trim and all. Another example where they went the extra mile was seen in the fact that when they replaced the baseboard trim, they used new trim for the entire length of the wall vs reusing the old trim that had been removed and set aside to be reattached to the intact wall. Nice! The carpeting was handled as an allowance/estimate which seems to be the norm in these type of projects. Mel recommended a couple places that he felt offer the best prices but advised that we could go anywhere. We visited both places he recommended, made a choice, and worked out the payment details with Mel. The carpet was installed by the carpet company. They too did a good job. The carpeting guys were apparently very efficient in their laying of the carpet and had very little waste. So efficient that they were able to carpet a smaller storage room that was not on the original scope. While it would have been easy to simply go with the cheapest quote, we firmly believe that you really do get what you pay for. In the end, we look for contractors that perform good work, go the extra mile to do things the right way, have excellent attention to detail, and perform the work at a reasonable price. Mel and his team met these expectations
- Old Crow ConstructionOld Crow immediately gets to work and is very transparent about cost, time, materials and any other questions you might have. I was very pleased with their work both times as the work performed was quality. I was also very pleased at the rate the job progressed which was very timely. They are very knowledgeable about construction, code etc., and have lots of experience. The cabinets they can build are amazing and their sheetrock work is some of the best I have ever seen
- Lepards Roofing and RemodelingThey delivered materials very quickly after choosing color and work was done very professionally and in a timely manner. The crew cleaned up when finished. This company was recommended to me and I would recommend them to anyone.
- J Brewer and AssociatesAll work was completed within budget and minor construction changes were accommodated without charge. Overall excellent experience. I highly recommend.
- Todd Phillips ConstructionMr. Phillips and his excellent crew of contractors first helped us refine our wishes into something that was practical for our house and budget. He made many helpful suggestions on how to do things better and cheaper. His crew were on time, polite and hard working. Mr. Phillips explained all details and the inevitable delays while making the project happen as fast as possible. We are pleased with the result and have a much more comfortable and valuable house
- Linville Custom Design llcAlthough he was my 2nd choice among the 7 estimates I got I was very very impressed with his knowledge and professionalism. He seemed ready to listen to my ideas and in some respects I regret not hiring him. He got me the quote for the job really really fast. I would difinitely consider him for future project
Garage Builders in Hixson
- Business Description:Custom Homes and Remodels, able to assist in design and planning.
- Business Description:Fastline Roofing & Remodeling is your premier resource for all roofing, siding and home remodeling. As a locally owned small business, we care about our community and promise to treat every project as if it is our own home. We guarantee your satisfaction and take great pride in our referrals based on our excellent service performed with honesty and integrity. We offer roofing and siding services as well as home remodeling. Give us a call today for a free estimateRecent Review:Tyler did a fabulous job for a great price, and showed up when no one else would! I have already asked him to do additional work in the future. Can't say enough good things about Tyler and Fastline Roofing & RemodelingNorma P.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated small business. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Bathroom Remodeling and Tile services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Tater did a fabulous job remodeling my bathroom. He turned an ugly bathroom into a beautiful one. He was very responsive and was quick to answer my many questions - and very patient with my many questions. I will hire him again when I am ready to remodel my kitchen.Shannon L.
- Business Description:***QUALIFIED CUSTOMERS ONLY - FREE CONSULTATIONS!!***We are a full service residential remodeling company with employees. Our employees have had background checks. We are fully insured. We build additions, do whole house renovations, do baths and kitchens, are certified to do aging in place projects. We also retrofit homes for the handicapped or elderly. Additional address - P. O. Box 4954, Chattanooga, TN - 37405Recent Review:I was very happy with Improve America. Mel Medaris was very professional and he clearly conveyed how he would perform the work. His work crew showed up timely and worked efficiently to finish the job. They were sticklers for quality as was Mr. Medaris. We are extremely happy with the finished product as well as the process to get there. I have since recommended Mr. Medaris to others who have similar projects. Mike MMichael M.
- Business Description:Site Build portable storage buildings, sheds, barns. Family owned & operated.Recent Review:It went great! Excellent quality and pro crews. They have built two sheds for me, and I'm about to order a third. If lumber prices continue to increase, be prepared for a revision of your price. Marty has no control over the escalation of materials costs and, unfortunately, he has to pass increases along to you, the customer. But even with that, costs are well in line with other builders who don't provide the same quality, punctuality and professionalisWarren C.
- Business Description:Lepard Roofing has been serving Northwest Georgia and the surrounding areas for 20 years, we do all types of roof installation and repair. Call today!METAL ROOFS AND SHINGLE ROOFS. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:They delivered materials very quickly after choosing color and work was done very professionally and in a timely manner. The crew cleaned up when finished. This company was recommended to me and I would recommend them to anyoneRenee Y.
- Business Description:Bryson Construction has been in business since 1985. We are family owned business that prides ourselves in doing it right the first time. We look forward to working with you on your remodeling project!Recent Review:Mr. Bryson was fantastic. We hired him to do some chimney work on our house. He was very professional. He called promptly, Came on time. Was very knowledgable and through with the work needing to be completed and he cleaned up thoroughly after he finished his work. I will use him again and definitely recommend him for any of your projects around the houseJustin G.
- Business Description:We offer full service remodeling that is transparent and collaborative, eliminating a lot of confusion and stress for our customers. In 1997, our company was founded on the same timeless values we live by today that empower customers to focus on what matters. Proud Angie's List Super Service Award recipient for 5+ years. Visit our website to learn more about our Craftsmen Who Care promiseRecent Review:For 23 years, our three boys grew up sharing a bathroom. After all this time, the bathroom desperately needed renovation. JJ Brewer & Associates transformed a sow's ear into a silk purse. Our project included replacing the bathtub area with a full walk-in tiled shower, retiling the floor, removing a wall and replacing much of the existing wall, repainting, and replacing the cabinets and fixtures. In all, the project took about 2 months. They did a fantastic job. I would definitely hire them again for my next project. They were courteous and professional. We discussed everything, and they provided me with options that I had not thought of. If you are looking for a company for your next renovation project, I can highly recommend JJ Brewer & AssociatesMitzi F.
- Business Description:Over 10 years experience doing new construction, Remodeling, Decks and home repairs. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Excellent. Ryan was on time every day, had professional knowledge, friendly and courteous. Finished the job right on time.Regina C.
- Business Description:We are a complete construction company, specializing in new construction of homes, remodeling of existing homes and all insurance claims that a homeowner may have. We work with all insurance companies to make sure the homeowner is taken care of. We are licensed as general contractors and have worker's comp and general liability insurance. We also have referencesRecent Review:Robert and his team did an excellent job on the interior renovation of my home. Robert is an extraordinary person and listened to all my requests and concerns. He is the best of the best and I would highly recommend this company for any type of work. They are fantasticTina M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- Red Bank
- Signal Mountain
- Soddy Daisy
- East Ridge
- Lookout Mountain
- Fort Oglethorpe
- Lookout Mountain
- Sale Creek
garage builders in Hixson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A Mobile Magic9121 Potomac Dr
- ABC Remodeling LLC2630 E Main
- Absolute Home Improvements4220 McDonald Rd.
- AC Roofmasters & Contract Services112 Golden Crest Dr
- Access Garage Doors of Chattanooga7335 Hixson Pike
- Acree Development, LLCPO Box 39
- Affordable Home Improvements2385 Varnell Road SW
- AFS, Inc.PO Box 23491
- All American Construction285 Glenn Wade Dr
- Allstar Home Improvements6202 Ramsey Forgey Rd
- Always By Code electric, Inc718 Thompson Ln.
- Athens Barn Center & UHaul613 Congress Pkwy N
- A & A Mobile Magic
- Backyard Assembly6807 Grazing Lane
- Balloon Haven & Gift Basket625 Hwy 72
South Pittsburg, Tennessee
- Big River Construction LLC5760 Sundown Ct
- BMC Renovations2931 N Marble Top Road
- Bowman Construction8307 Frontage Rd. NW
- Bravo Construction6222 Celtic Dr
- Bryan Pritchard Homes7126 Garfield Rd
- Bryson Construction and Remodeling1245 West Cove Rd.
- Burell Built Exteriors LLC7328 Deane Hill Dr
- Backyard Assembly
- C.F. MASTER CRAFT CONSTRUCTION LLC186 cr 220
- Chattanooga Hardscapes, LLC7912 E. Brainerd Rd.
- Citadel ConstructionPO Box 214
- Collins Services437 Gray Rd
Rising Fawn, Georgia
- Conrad Contracting1135 Ohio ave
- Core Remodeling19 Dowlen Rd
- Crockett Construction189 county road 704
- Cut-Rite Lawn Service3907 Kellys Ferry Rd
- C.F. MASTER CRAFT CONSTRUCTION LLC
- DeBord A.E.473 Pineywood Drive
- DELONG CONSTRUCTION1042 Forest Dr SE
- Design Remodeling413 Newby RD SE
- Dimas Construction Services2410 J Mack Circle
- Disaster Master4605 Shawhan Rd
- Distinctive Remodeling
- Doss Construction7722 Ooltewah Georgetown Rd
- Doug Spohn Construction550 N Crest Ct
- DeBord A.E.
- Elders Handyman Services706 Broad St
- Electrical Services249 Wheeler Dam Road
- Embark Project Services LLC6234 Perimeter Dr Ste B-101
- Energy Solutions Unlimtited, Inc6475 Hwy 41 C
- Enrique Construction627 McCharles St
- Epic Construction & Install277 Cobia way
- Eric Edwards Construction LLC189 County Line Rd
Rock Spring, Georgia
- Evans Garage Door2520 20th Street NE
- Elders Handyman Services
- Hancock Construction1026 Graysville Road
- handyman unlimitedp.o. box 343
- Happy Home Repairs3408 Clayton Ave Ext
- HENRY TIPTON CONSTRUCTION LLC1808 Jenkins Rd
- HGS Home Improvement4923 Brainerd Rd
- hixon handyman and remodeling175 april dive
- Holland Constructs5335 Rose St
- House to homePO Box 2354
Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia
- Hancock Construction
- M&K Stone, Tile, and Carpentry7613 Cove Ridge Drive
- Mark S Engdahl Construction6475 Hwy 41 Ste B
- Master Services6226 Clinton Hwy Suite 1
- Master's Home Improvement281 Troy Dr
- McCoy Homes7550 E Brainerd Rd
- McLin Builders
- McNulty Residental Construction IncP.O.Box 28405
- Mountaintop Construction LLC118 Lee Pkwy Ste 410
- Mr Handyman of Chattanooga4295 Cromwell Rd Suite 530
- Mtz Construction
- M&K Stone, Tile, and Carpentry
- N and R Construction
- N and R Construction
- Painter Ready Chattanooga5613 Tennessee Ave
- Patrick Construction and Remodeling1610 Sun Ray Dr.
- Pearl Construction & Design1530 Kirby Avenue
- phillip's handyman services9871 smithmorgan road
Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
- Precise Inspections, IncPO Box 6361
- Providence Safe Rooms Inc3608 Old Hickory Blvd
Old Hickory, Tennessee
- PSB Construction and Remodeling12808 N Highway 27 12808 North Highway 27
- Painter Ready Chattanooga
- RICHEY ENTERPRISE7533 REMINGTON COURT
- Rick Boyd Home Improvement3310 Toestring Valley Rd
Spring City, Tennessee
- River City Contractors LLC1600 Lake Marina Dr
- RNR Construction.6121 shallowford rd STE 101
- Ronnie Bull Construction1508 Boy Scout RD
- Ross Construction Services LLC103 Hickory Hill Dr
Estill Springs, Tennessee
- RT CONSTRUCTION CO LLC6606 Julie Ln
- RICHEY ENTERPRISE