What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Dickson, TN
There are 4 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Dickson
- Mullins Lawn Enforcement LLCThe first time I hired Mullins Lawn Enforcement was through Angie's List to clean up my yard after moving into my new house in the beginning of fall 2015. The company pulled up two dead trees, cleaned up my gardens in preparation for the winter, trimmed some bushes, and mowed my yard. I was very impressed with Ramona's professionalism and friendly demeanor and asked her to come regularly to mow my lawn. I think her rates to mow my approximately half acre lot are very reasonable and I am always satisfied with how the lawn looks after they have mowed. Recently, I had Mullins Lawn Enforcement mulch my gardens. I was out of town when Ramona and her team came by the house to complete this project, but she sent me pictures when they were done. The gardens looked fantastic in the pictures and even better when I came home! I would definitely recommend Ramona and Mullins Lawn Enforcement for anyone's yard work
- Ed's Lawn ServiceI have used Ed for two years now to get my lawn started in the Spring. I contacted Ed on Friday to schedule a day and was told he could get to the yard by Monday. When I returned from errands on Saturday he was already working on the lawn. He is extremely friendly and professional, as is his son who works with him. They began by aerating, or punching holes in the yard. Once that was complete they seeded the yard, then topped it off with lime and fertilizer. When they were finished they used a blower to clear off any excess from the driveway and street, blowing it back into the lawn. For the price of his labor, 100lbs of fertilizer, 200lbs of lime, and 50lbs of grass I could not even have rented an aerator to attempt to do it on my own
- Ed's Lawn ServiceWorst I have dealt with in Clarksville! Terrible, unprofessional, rude and horribly lazy! Claims to be a veteran but attitude doesn't show!
Leaf Removal Services in Dickson
- Business Description:In business over 18 years. Horticulturist on staff. We offer landscape design services and installation, tree and shrub planting, bed maintenance, sod installation, hardscapes, drainage, and much more. We are locally owned and have been installing beautiful landscapes since 2002. We are a detail-oriented company and our professional staff will provide you with high quality products and customer service from beginning to end. Whether you are looking for landscape design services, tree and sh..Recent Review:We have used Josh 2 times now. He is very knowledgeable at his job. Our yard looks gorgeous now with everything blooming. We will always use this business for all our landscaping.Becky S.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Pressure Washing and Outdoor Maintenance services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It was good. He's very personable, nice guy, and did an excellent job.Gary F.
- Business Description:We specialize in as many jobs as we can cover (such as lawn service, tree/brush removal, junk haul, tree removal ect.). We will be on time, EVERY time. If you need help with ANY type of labor, WE are the company to choose. Though this owner-operated company is relatively fresh, all of our staff are experienced enough to handle any job that comes their way. No matter how odd the job is, call usRecent Review:Excellent service. On time and very professional. I end up having more things to remove from my home after the initial move. I called and they came back later that same day and was able to take another load for me. I would highly recommend for anyoneTSHOMBE D.
- Business Description:C&M tree service is sure to get the job done safe and harmless to all surroundings. Specializing in Tree service, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:They did a good job. They were on time and they did what they said they would do.Jeremy B.
- Business Description:Covid-19- We’re still handling HVAC, plumbing, and electrical needs, while following the CDC guidelines. Servicing Middle Tennessee, North Alabama, and Southern Kentucky 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you’re working from home, teaching the kids, or simply maintaining a healthy social distance, Lee Company is here for you – just as we have been for more than 75 years. Rest assured, we’re taking all the steps necessary to protect you and our employees. If it’s on the “to do” list fo..Recent Review:The electrician could not figure out how to program the remote controls to work independently of each other. I had to figure that out on my own after he left. He told me at the beginning of the job that he would take my old fans and fixtures to donate then declined to do so at the end of the job saying his van was too full. He told me he would get me a quote on another piece of work but then never did even after I followed up with 4 text messages. He left one fixture half-finished and my home a big mess the first day. Maybe it was this just this specific electrician, but I will never do business with Lee Company againRussell M.
- Business Description:Anglin Company is one of Middle Tennessee's of the most trusted and experienced companies in business. We have been in business for over 12 years, providing ALL residents with quality work from forming to sealing. We have gained success by going above and beyond customer expectations and the use of clarity and understanding customers’ needs. Our employees are trained to provide you with unmatched quality work and satisfaction. Would you like to increase the value of your property? Stamped con..Recent Review:Tried to be reasonable and patient with his work. Pad was out of square from the start, the method to "fix" the issue was one in his best interest; not mine. Once the concrete addition was completed, he never came back to finish the expansion join cuts. Contacted him several times. Very disappointed in his work and professionalisJoseph B.
- Business Description:Small business built on relationships, integrity and quality service. Educated team so we can offer the very best service. We offer weekly, bi-weekly and month to month services.Recent Review:HORRIBLE! Mr. Tidwell didn't perform hardly any task in the manner he was hired to do. My yard still looks terrible, the grass is very sparse and patchy he has absolutely NO professionalism when the issues and final payment were made. Mr. Tidwell threatened me and used profanity. My neighbors heard and witnessed the whole event. It was TOTALLY unprofessional and embarrassing. No wonder he wanted to do the billing 'under the table'. That alone should have been a Red FlagRandy A.
- Business Description:We are a small company that takes pride in our work! No job too small, we can do it all!
- Business Description:J.A.K. of all trades is a group of long time friends and professionals from different trade backgrounds. We believe in providing high quality work with a down to earth, hometown atmosphere. There's not much these guys can't do
- Business Description:family owned business. no job to big no job to small. fair prices. quality is our top concern. cash check and debt cards. we use all the proper equipment to ensure safety for your personal property family and pet
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
- White Bluff
- Bon Aqua
- Cumberland Furnace
- Kingston Springs
- Ashland City
- Tennessee Ridge
- Santa Fe
- Indian Mound
- Pleasant View
leaf removal services in Dickson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brocato Contracting3732 N Jot Dr
- Brocato Contracting
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- ODD JOBS R us2014 Rosemary Dr
- ODD JOBS R us
- peyton's lawn and house care co.1115 canary way
- peyton's lawn and house care co.
- Quick Home repair412 hilltop dr
- Quick Home repair