Propane Club of America Inc

Founded 2013 • With Angi since October 2012

2008 S Main Street Suite 308

Wake Forest, NC 27587

The Propane Club of America helps consumers save money on propane by finding the best prices for any given individual. With over 400 members, PCA can provide the consumer with buying power which ensures the lowest and greatest price. PCA can also provide tanks to heat grills, houses, and heat

01/15/2019

dean M.

Great, Billy was able to do it with in a couples days notice, very professional and thorough.

Description of Work
Installed Propane tank, inspected lines and stove

04/07/2016

Howard W.

Description of Work
TOTAL WASTE OF TIME

12/15/2015

scott C.

Description of Work
I sent a message on an estimate for service and they never bothered to reply as if my money was not good enough. Buyer Beware...

11/03/2015

Cortney S.

Description of Work
Date is approximate.

Category doors, propane sales

04/16/2015

Patricia W.

01/12/2015

Manuela C.

In general it went well, although it took some phone calls as the installer and provider of the gas (Diversified Energy) wanted to charge for the installation and rental of the tank which was supposed to be free of charge according to the contract between "Diversified" and Propane Gas Club of America (PGCA) and contrary to what PGCA offers members. It took some coordination between PGCA and Diversified Energy to square things out. Glenn of PGCA was responsive and took care of the problem for me so all I paid for was the 96 gallons of propane the tank came loaded with at a $2.09/Gal.

Description of Work
Propane Gas Club of America (PGCA) is the intermediary that contracts with suppliers on behalf of members regarding installation and supplying propane gas to members at a pre-negotiated price.

12/30/2014

RONALD B.

The charge was $35.00 to Greg but I would pay $100.00 for the prompt service. A man of his word!

Description of Work
Greg is a broker. He directed me to Diversified Energy. I tried for 3 months to have a propane tank installed at my house and within 2 weeks after I talked to Greg I had a propane tank delivered.

Category doors

10/28/2014

Kurt G.

Description of Work
I saved a ton of cash filling up a 500 gallon propane tank. I was almost empty so a savings of .75 per gallon x 360 = $ 280.00 in my pocket and not in farrellgas pocket.

Category propane sales

Thank You ! I do hope that I can always save you the customer some money, especially in this economy I do hope you refer other homeowners to our site. Enjoy the propane club we also have other items available to help you save money also. Glenn

11/15/2013

Carolyn F.

05/01/2013

Michael M.

They're persistent and fair. They put the customer first and their prices are reasonable.

Description of Work
North Carolina Propane Club got my propane down from $250 to $189. It's $70 a year, but because I'm with Duke's I get a percentage off.

03/17/2013

Charles K.

I joined the “club” by paying $59 in late 2012 when the quoted rate was $1.89/gal knowing that I would not need a tank refill till 2013. My understanding was that a rate was locked in for a year so we joined to ensure that I got the $1.89 rate when I needed the refill in 2013. Indeed I got the $1.89 rate for my first fill in Jan 2013. For my second refill two months later my charge was $2.49/gal. But the club had sent no notification of a rate increase. When I phoned him, the club owner offered to call the gas company that the club is said to be affiliated with to negotiate a reduction. After a week of promises but no resolution, I contacted the gas company myself only to find out they have no formalized affiliation with the club nor the owner. They did offer to reduce our rate to $2.15 for two reasons. One is that we were mistakenly overbilled by the delivery person. The second reason is that $2.15 is their current rate anyway for customers who have a similar annual usage. So, if you think you can join this club and be able to budget for an annual rate for your propane, you will likely end up as we did ... mislead and ending up paying the industry rate anyway in addition to an annual $59. club fee. Let my lesson learned save you the disappointment. And hold to the saying “if it seems too good to be true, then it is”.

Description of Work
I joined a propane club who promised liquid propane delivery with a company at a fixed annual rate supposedly at a savings.

Category heating oil companies

Home Comfort Systems

Precision Garage Door Service

8 employees. No subcontractors. Service fee is $75 but only $39.99 for Angie's List Members. No extra charge for after hours or weekend service. You may contact us through email or at 919-500-5171. Also doing business as Precision Overhead Garage Door Service. Additional contact: Susan Grega. Award Winning.

All American Overhead Garage Door

All American Overhead Garage Door is a local & family owned business that takes pride in our work & puts our customers first. All American Door is known for our customer service & we stand behind it. All American Door is also 24/7 to be there at your request.

Offers Coupon

Propane Sales Services
    $49.99

Purchase, delivery, installation of propane tanks for motors, grills & heating.