It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Kingstree, SC
There are 0 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Kingstree
- W J Construction IncThey worked on the garage door track. We were having issues with the door closing like it was supposed to. He was able to basically rework that track and get it all nice. He provides very good service and he's very professional.
- ASAP Garage Door RepairKevin McDaniel is the owner of this family business that has been in operation since 1969. He came out first to analyze the problems and then after giving me an estimate of the cost to repair, came back the next day and fixed everything. This is a 32 year old garage door opener and it now works perfectly. He lubricated all the moving parts, adjusted and tightened up everything and installed a new weather seal. All in less than an hour and charged the estimated price of $120.. Kevin was a true professional--polite, courteous, friendly and knowledgeable. I'd definitely use him again
- Sears Stores Magnolia MallThey were quick to respond. They were very friendly and eager to find the best solution. They did not just charge me for bringing the spring, he was actually able to do it fairly and inexpensively and kind of went the extra mile. It was just a great transaction and I will definitely use them again and I will definitely recommend them
- Kim ColemanHe did a very good job. He bought the door for us, installed it, and took away the old door. He cleaned up after himself and he called us to check it before he left to make sure. He let us know exactly what it was going to cost and what he's going to do.
- Dillon Door CoThis service provider is a singleton who acquired the business several years ago from another provider. He operates it on the side of his regular work, so is not available full-time, but is very responsive. Because he has had to learn the business over time, he may not provide everything a company doing nothing but garage doors would, but he's diligent and works at it. In a small town there aren't always a lot of skilled professionals, but we've been pleased with our service over the past few years and think it's important to add good providers to Angie's List
- Sears Home ServicesAngie's list helped me kick start a stalled project today, Sears home improvement called me within 10 minutes. Got all my contact info, booked an appointment, then didn't show up. I left work two hours early to accommodate. not even a phone call. Thanks for nothing Sears.
Garage Door Companies in Kingstree
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NOAshit S.
- Business Description:We are family owned business. We accept cash and credit.Recent Review:They were here twice. Once to figure out what was wrong with the door and another time to install the part that they ordered. It was the wrong part (after waiting 30 days for it to come in) and they had to order a different part. Then I got another call that they wanted to come back one more time to make sure that they were getting the right part. Meanwhile, I got two invoices for work never completed. When I called about them, nobody had let the secretary know that the work was not completed. <br> <br>I decided not to have them back again and went with another company who fixed it on site in one visit over several hours. <brVal M.
- Business Description:Stalvey Door has been a locally owned and operated business for over 30 years. Our 4 technicians have extensive knowledge of residential, commercial & industrial doors. Payment methods include, cash, check & credit card
- Business Description:Four generations of our family have been involved in our storm shelter business. From start to finish—the design, the fabrication, the warranty work, installation and sales. We have installed tornado shelters in the following states: Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Iowa, Illinois, North Carolina, Kentucky, Indiana, South Carolina and Virginia. Additional phones numbers - (405) 880-1351, (580) 336-1351. Additi..Recent Review:It never happened they call me to set appointment never show up never call backEddie L.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Technician showed up on time, figured out what the problem was quickly and repaired it very quickly. I would definitely use this company again for all of my appliance repairs.Dan W.
- Business Description:My business requires a material draw due to past problems with customers. Meaning i will ask for only the money for the materials upfront and after the job is complete i will ask for the rest of the payment agreement. I'm licensed & bonded & will do free estimates! My work is guaranteed & you can receive references if needed
- Business Description:Pee Dee Building Systems is a Licensed general contractor, located in Hartsville, SC serving SE North Carolina and all of South Carolina since 1994. Specializing in structural metal roofing and building, including garages, carports, storage buildings for commercial, industrial, and residential uses. We also build walkways, driveways, canopy covers, patios, and more
- Business Description:Collins Builders is a family owned company with over four generations in home improvemnts experience.Our company consists of 10 employees who can handle any job with their combined experience and experties.We offer free estimates and are licensed and bonded
- Business Description:Household Maintenance and Preservation Services
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
A garage door is for more than just curb appeal—it’s also a major entry point and becomes a security weakness when broken. Don’t let your garage door fall into disrepair. Find out the average garage door repair cost and keep your home stylish and safe.
Regular maintenance is crucial to ensuring that your garage door is in great shape. Luckily, this can be a breeze. Use our top tips to maintain a garage door to keep everything running smoothly and safely for years to come.
Find garage door companies in
- New Zion
- Lake City
- Saint Stephen
- Brittons Neck
garage door companies in Kingstree
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CR Construction2540 Nena Ln
Florence, South Carolina
- CR Construction
- Dexter Collins Builders458 Mallard Road
Coward, South Carolina
- Dexter Collins Builders
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah
- Landmark Home Warranty
- Pee Dee Building Systems II, LLC2201 E Bobo Newsom Hwy
Hartsville, South Carolina
- Pee Dee Building Systems II, LLC
- Ultimate Contractors1088 Kentwood dr
Sumter, South Carolina
- Ultimate Contractors
- ZacOfAllTradeZ 1130 N Matthews Rd
Lake City, South Carolina