Your concrete floor should look good for years, but maybe you’ve noticed stains, imperfections, and discoloration popping up sooner. Luckily there are a few tips and tricks to bring your garage floor back to its original luster.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Sumter, SC
There are 1 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Sumter
- Sears Stores Magnolia MallThey were quick to respond. They were very friendly and eager to find the best solution. They did not just charge me for bringing the spring, he was actually able to do it fairly and inexpensively and kind of went the extra mile. It was just a great transaction and I will definitely use them again and I will definitely recommend them
- Kim ColemanHe did a very good job. He bought the door for us, installed it, and took away the old door. He cleaned up after himself and he called us to check it before he left to make sure. He let us know exactly what it was going to cost and what he's going to do.
- W J Construction IncThey worked on the garage door track. We were having issues with the door closing like it was supposed to. He was able to basically rework that track and get it all nice. He provides very good service and he's very professional.
- ASAP Garage Door RepairKevin McDaniel is the owner of this family business that has been in operation since 1969. He came out first to analyze the problems and then after giving me an estimate of the cost to repair, came back the next day and fixed everything. This is a 32 year old garage door opener and it now works perfectly. He lubricated all the moving parts, adjusted and tightened up everything and installed a new weather seal. All in less than an hour and charged the estimated price of $120.. Kevin was a true professional--polite, courteous, friendly and knowledgeable. I'd definitely use him again
- Dillon Door CoThis service provider is a singleton who acquired the business several years ago from another provider. He operates it on the side of his regular work, so is not available full-time, but is very responsive. Because he has had to learn the business over time, he may not provide everything a company doing nothing but garage doors would, but he's diligent and works at it. In a small town there aren't always a lot of skilled professionals, but we've been pleased with our service over the past few years and think it's important to add good providers to Angie's List
- Sears Home ServicesAngie's list helped me kick start a stalled project today, Sears home improvement called me within 10 minutes. Got all my contact info, booked an appointment, then didn't show up. I left work two hours early to accommodate. not even a phone call. Thanks for nothing Sears.
Garage Door Companies in Sumter
- Business Description:I have been remolding for over 25 years, there is not much on a house I haven't been able to do.Recent Review:The contractor did an excellent job and was very reasonably priced! Original price estimate given was accurateAustin W.
- Business Description:Been in the building & roofing business since 1996. We offer Roofing and gutter work in central South Carolina. Please contact us today at (803)605-6135 for a free estimate.Recent Review:I did not see the written estimate and steve told me what was going to be done .That went well. I signed the contract and did not read the fine print which states that the home owner is liable for payments that the insurance does not pay for.After the job was complete I received the estimate which was outrageous so the insurance only paid a little over half.. A mechanics lien was delivered to my house saying I owed the remaining money which by the way they added interest because the first one I did not pay. Some of the things Steve was asking for the insurance paid for and other things they didn't pay. I filed a complaint with the Dept of Insurance so now I'm waiting to see what happens. I don't have the money to pay this so I have lost sleep and my nerves are shot over this.. Please find another contractor for your roof job and don't hire Shelley Custom Construction. I had Allstate as my insurance company. I was not in good hands with them either. This whole business transaction is a nightmare. Steve assured me that the insurance company would pay thisMary Beth M.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NOAshit S.
- Business Description:Pee Dee Building Systems is a Licensed general contractor, located in Hartsville, SC serving SE North Carolina and all of South Carolina since 1994. Specializing in structural metal roofing and building, including garages, carports, storage buildings for commercial, industrial, and residential uses. We also build walkways, driveways, canopy covers, patios, and more
- Business Description:Sub&Independent Residential&Commercial Contractor
- Business Description:Household Maintenance and Preservation Services
- Recent Review:i found him to be straight forward and transparent , honest and helpful. He ended up not being available on my time tableron e.
- Business Description:Honest and dependable to the fields we are showing we do. We treat every job as if it was are own personal job. CR CONSTRUCTION is about making the customer's happy.We have 8 employees and one owner for every field we have we are qualified. We contract all work and for the billing we take checks,cash with a cash receipts on the spot,also take some credit cards. Most important we also offer senior citizen discounts,and work with customers as well if on a fixed income
- Business Description:Although Tri-Star Construction Services is a new entity, I have over 20 years of construction experience. I formerly owned and operated RL Melton Construction of Hartsville, as a licensed SC Residential Builder. I successfully became a SC General Contractor upon passing the required tests in 2007. The General Contractors' license entitles me to perform both residential and commercial construction projects
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Winterizing your garage door can help you throughout the year, not only in the winter. Using this guide, you’ll learn how adding items such as insulation and even table salt can help prevent your garage door from freezing.
When installing a garage door opener, you need to consider the type, horsepower, any accessories you want, and whether you should DIY it or hire a pro. This guide will help you determine the true cost of installing garage door openers.
Find garage door companies in
- Shaw Air Force Base
- New Zion
- Saint Matthews
garage door companies in Sumter
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Blythewood Garage Doors
Blythewood, South Carolina
- Blythewood Garage Doors
- CR Construction2540 Nena Ln
Florence, South Carolina
- CR Construction
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah
- Landmark Home Warranty
- Ultimate Contractors1088 Kentwood dr
Sumter, South Carolina
- Ultimate Contractors
- W J Construction Inc2394 Lebanon Rd
Effingham, South Carolina
- W J Construction Inc
- ZacOfAllTradeZ 1130 N Matthews Rd
Lake City, South Carolina