Is your dryer not working right or in need of repair? One of these six parts could be the culprit behind your appliance repair problems.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Clinton , SC
There are 6 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Clinton
- RH applianceHad them look at several of our appliances and was honest in his assessment and told us the truth about repair or replace the units.
- Jeff LynchWe used JL for kitchen and laundry appliances when we renovated and expanded our home. We had an issue with our dryer, which was under warranty. An issue arose when the manufacturer said that replacement parts would take 2 months to deliver. I reached out to JL about getting a “loaner” or seeing if they could put a little pressure on the part supplier to “find” a part. Unfortunately there wasn’t a replacement part that could be had. So, rather than leaving it there, Rowdy and Chris and the fine folks at JL had a replacement dryer delivered in a day. The service with these folks is amazing. They really care about consumer satisfaction. They’ve got a loyal customer out of our family from here on out. Thank you Rowdy, Chris, and the team at Jeff Lynch
- Appliance GrandmastersThey were very good. Their job was to install a new ice maker that I had to order. Their work in installing was excellent.
- Larry EaddyLarry did an outstanding job. Explained the issue and quickly repaired it. Would use him again anytime.
- Boone Appliance RepairMy freezer stopped working and I was advised to unplug it for a day or so. When I plugged it back in, it started back working. Someone from Boone called me to verify that it restated AND called again to make sure it was still working days later…. Great customer service! It’s a rarity now-a-days😊.
- Mr. Appliance of Greater GreenvilleReceived an outrageous quote of over $585 to replace a faulty water valve/ filter assembly. I decided to buy the part for $162 from Samsung and replace it myself. I'll eat the $120 "diagnosis" fee and gladly tell everyone I know to shop elsewhere for their appliance repair needs. Update as of 10/13/2022 To follow up on my previous review, bought my replacement part at a lower price than expected [coupon codes]. The actual replacement took about 45 minutes and couldn't have been easier thanks to YouTube videos
- Cunningham Appliance RepairWas very unprofessional and rude. Never repaired dishwasher and was late on arrival. Refused to repair the dishwasher and left.
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairThe company texted me with a picture of the repairman, gave me a window of 2 hours, he arrived put on disposable boots and a mask and said the repair would be $650. Gave us his opinion on what brand to buy. Overall, an excellent service
- Sears Appliance RepairI scheduled an appointment to get my refrigerator repaired over a week ago. While my wife waited at home all day for their "4.9 star" technician they sent me several emails and texts to remind me that they were coming. At the end of the day I get a call from a woman telling me that the tech would not make it today and she could set me up with a new appointment for 1 month out at the earliest!!! I will never ever recommend Sear to anyone
- Mr. Appliance of Greater GreenvilleFurnace replacedCall went through this company by mistake it was kind enough to email me back and let me know that it was a mistake. That’s professionalism a gentleman thank you
Last update on October 4, 2022
Appliance Repair Experts in Clinton
Deals in Clinton for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
What happens if your pipes burst or your furnace breaks on Christmas? Angie’s List members share their stories of getting emergency help on the holidays.
Dryers are one of the hardest-working appliances in your home. Here’s a list of pros and cons to help you determine if an electric or gas dryer is the best option for you.
Find appliance repair services in
- Gray Court,
- Fountain Inn,
- Boiling Springs
appliance repair services in Clinton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Burn's Service Ctr902 S Broad St
Clinton, South Carolina 29325
- Burn's Service Ctr
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
- ANDERSON'S GAS SERVICE LLCPO BOX 459
Hodges, South Carolina 29653
- ANDYS APPLIANCE910 CHESNEE HWY.
Spartanburg, South Carolina 29303
- Appliance Grandmasters2421 New Easley Hwy
Greenville, South Carolina 29611
- Appliance Gurus Inc101 Angler Dr
Laurens, South Carolina 29360
- Appliance Medic212 McMakin Dr
Greenville, South Carolina 29617
- Appliance Repair & MorePO Box 601
Piedmont, South Carolina 29673
- Appliance Source180 Brashears Rd
Campobello, South Carolina 29322
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
Corydon, Indiana 47112
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- ASI - Authorized Service IncPO Box 2138
Greer, South Carolina 29651
- American Residential Warranty
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
Cumming, Georgia 30040
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- DICKSON APPLIANCE SVC5541 DOBBINS BRIDGE RD
Anderson, South Carolina 29626
- DICKSON APPLIANCE SVC
- Freeman Gas Inc1186 Asheville Hwy
Spartanburg, South Carolina 29303
- Freeman Gas Inc
- KWR Appliances115 Ayers Dr
Simpsonville, South Carolina 29681
- KWR Appliances
- Lowe's Home Improvement6068 Calhoun Memorial Hwy
Easley, South Carolina 29640
- Lowe's Home Improvement
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Upstate Appliance Inc112 E Shockley Ferry Rd
Anderson, South Carolina 29624
- Upstate Appliance Inc
- WATSON'S FURNITURE CO107 S ALABAMA AVE
Chesnee, South Carolina 29323
- WATSON'S FURNITURE CO