If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Clinton, SC
There are 8 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Clinton
- Clean VerdeThis is one of the best companies I've ever worked with! They are punctual, polite, and very professional. They pressure washed our house and driveway, cleaned the gutters and downspouts, cleaned all of our windows - inside and out and sanded and stained our deck. Their price was very reasonable and their work is excellent. They had a challenge due to all the rain we got but they worked around it and communicated to me every step of the way. They were a pleasure to work with and I'll use them again and recommend them to everyone I know! read less
- Clean VerdeSeveral crews showed up during the day and everything went very well. Happy with the results. Its been several months now and the concrete is still very clean.
- O'NEIL'S PAVING INCExcellent. Tom worked around my schedule, and the weather. They will be sealing the driveway soon. Hard working, professional crew.
- Clean VerdeThey gave me the best price, and put a seal on to protect from mold. They did a wonderful job. Very clean, very neat and very well dressed. He is very professional.
- Pro-SealI first called Pro Seal because of an advertisement left in my mailbox. During certain times of the year they offer a great discount for neighborhood rates. The paper advertised $99.00 for a driveway seal, however, I waited until after the add was expired and paid $200.00. I am extremely pleased with the service they provided. Actually, my neighbors all stopped by asking who did such a wonderful job. I had a great experience with Pro Seal and DO recommend them.-Steve Bart read less
- Crenshaw Asphalt & Paving IncJamie and his crew did an excellent job. They have great attention to detail, are very conscientious and polite, and cleaned up well when the job was done. The work done to add an asphalt paved parking area to my existing residential driveway is very high quality, and they did more than was promised in the quote to make sure that the job was done correctly. My job involved stump removal, some grading, fill and compacting, with paving on top. I had quotes from four paving companies, and Crenshaw made the best proposal, and followed through read less
- John Donohue Asphalt PavingDriveway looked fantastic and our buyers were extremely happy to see the new driveway installed so quickly!
- Affordable AsphaltI replaced my asphalt driveway. Jack returned my call right away, came for estimate when he said he would, did the work when he said he would. He discussed my options and gave me all the info I needed to make a decision about work to be done. Great job, very courteous, would definitely recommend and use again read less
- Slab Science LLCThis is an amazing process and saved me thousands of dollars. Process is clean and the crew was professional and encouraged questions about the process. I will use them again if needed.
- Affordable AsphaltIt went great! On Thursday afternoon they completely removed all the old asphalt and cleaned out debris from around the drainage pipe running under the driveway. They returned today (Friday) prepped the area (rolled with steam roller), sprayed to prevent weed growth through the new asphalt, the spread and rolled the asphalt. After it was done, they demonstrated that water running from the street will indeed divert to the side and run into the drainage ditch. Throughout, they were friendly, courteous and punctual. I'm very pleased with the result read less
Driveway Pavers in Clinton
- Business Description:We are turn key business that is equipped to complete many different types of work. We are a full size Tree Removal, Grading, Asphalt Paving, and Landscape company. We have been in business for over 20 years in Western North Carolina. We have worked with countless engineers and architects. Ducker Land Managment is one of the only companies who can complete all of your outdoor projects combined read lessRecent Review:Representative came out and surveyed the job . Never heard from them again. I called and also sent email message but no response.Doug P.
- Business Description:At Carolina Foundation Solutions, LLC our strength is our quality people. From the office to the field, our people are some of the most highly skilled in the industry. Our commitment to quality means that our people undergo an extensive training program and continuous re-certification on the products and services that we offer. We provide turn-key solutions to complex geotechnical and structural problems with expertise in identifying the problem, designing the repair and executing the require.. read lessRecent Review:From the first call speaking to receptionist, to meeting with Bo, to the work having been completed rapidly and SO CLEANLY we have been extremely impressed. Could not recommend more highly.Russell G.
- Business Description:4 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE SIZE OF JOB. NO SERVICE CHARGES. MAY CONTACT THROUGH PHONE,EMAIL, OR FAX.Recent Review:Went great, Vincent was very flexible with time even with a hurricane warning. Job looks great and I will definitely use his service again.Donald F.
- Business Description:Prime Concrete Solutions is a family owned business created to ensure quality work and our top priority is to ensure our clients our satisfied satisfy with the end results. Creating a direct relation that will give us a better north to continue growing day by day read lessRecent Review:Did a great Job on driveway extension and small patioCory H.
- Business Description:Less Expensive: Traditional concrete companies charge based on their costs to mobilize and pay hourly labor to perform demolition, debris removal, re-form, re-pour, remove forms, and cleanup. In contrast, our procedures have very little labor costs read lessRecent Review:Thank you Will for your follow-up. I am extremely pleased with the results of your work and the way in which you carried it out. I enjoyed making your acquaintance and meeting your team. I appreciate the thorough explanation of the situation and the method you used to correct the problems with my pool deck. I found you and your team to be very professional throughout the completion of the job and how you treated my property as though it were your own. You told me what you were going to do, how you were going to do it, and you did it as scheduled, on time and at a fair price. I will happily recommend you and your company to others that may have similar needs. Gratefully yours, Mik read lessMike H.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business and have been in the construction business for 10 years. We specialize in Flatwork such as Driveways, Side Walks, patios, extension, building Slabs, and Stamped concrete. .FREE ESTIMATES. Our images are updated. Owned by StriveConstructionLL read lessRecent Review:They provided a rough estimate and got back to me quickly.Richard C.
- Business Description:Crenshaw Asphalt & Paving IncRecent Review:Jamie and his crew did an excellent job. They have great attention to detail, are very conscientious and polite, and cleaned up well when the job was done. The work done to add an asphalt paved parking area to my existing residential driveway is very high quality, and they did more than was promised in the quote to make sure that the job was done correctly. My job involved stump removal, some grading, fill and compacting, with paving on top. I had quotes from four paving companies, and Crenshaw made the best proposal, and followed through read lessBrooks A.
- Business Description:Commercial & Residential Exterior Cleaning. Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, Soft Wash, Window Washing, Deck & Fence Sealing.Recent Review:Clean Verde has done several jobs for me, and I'm always satisfied with their work. Responsive, professional, and trustworthy. Recommended!M Steve T.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping and Tree Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:Communication was A+. I hate it when I can't get a hold of a contractor, but these guys nailed it. The work they did took a little longer, but Excellent work isn't completed in minutes. I'm very happy with the work that was done. Cleanup was minimal because they did their best in the rain read lessChris C.
- Business Description:At Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair, we're obsessed with customer service and our mission: to give every Carolinian a strong foundation. For 15 years, Falcone Crawl Space, a family-owned company, has served Carolinians with award-winning structural repair. Contact Falcone for foundation repair, like rotted beam replacement and helical pier installation; Falcone also offers prevention services including drainage solutions, vapor barriers and PumpSpy Sump Pump Monitoring. Fred Falcone is.. read lessRecent Review:They are very professional and honest! We had water intrusion into basement from wall during recent heavy rain storm. I contacted Falcone (they were on recommended service provider list of our subdivision) and Sharese got back to me very quickly. Communication was very smooth and professional as she scheduled me for an inspection. The technician Walter was friendly and did a professional inspection, after which he determined that the issue is the gutters dumping water on the ground by the basement. He didn't recommend any work be done in the basement. I truly appreciated his professionalism and honesty. If I ever have issues with the basement, I will call Falcone in a heartbeat! Thank you read lessmari m.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Gray Court
- Fountain Inn
- Boiling Springs
driveway paving contractors in Clinton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Carolina Foundation Solutions LLC2771 Alamance Rd.
Burlington, North Carolina
- Carolina Seal and stripe252 Waterford Pkwy
Orangeburg, South Carolina
- CAROLINA SEAL COATING122 COTTONWOOD DR
Seneca, South Carolina
- Circle 3 Roof Clean Plus1003 Lakewood Dr
Anderson, South Carolina
- Clean Verde50 Metts St
Greenville, South Carolina
- CYA Real Estate, LLC159 E Keller Hill Rd
- Carolina Foundation Solutions LLC
- EXCEED LANDSCAPE SOLUTIONS INC1428 PINEVIEW DR
Columbia, South Carolina
- EXCEED LANDSCAPE SOLUTIONS INC
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair4134 Statesville Road
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair
- Jimmy L. Davis, Inc245 Welpine Rd
Pendleton, South Carolina
- Jimmy L. Davis, Inc
- King Asphalt Inc2127 Greenville Hwy
Liberty, South Carolina
- King Asphalt Inc
- Market Ready Restorations115 Hillside Dr
Travelers Rest, South Carolina
- Market Ready Restorations
- Owens Sealcoating LLC235 Holmes Drive
Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Owens Sealcoating LLC
- Palmetto Pressure Washing & Painting111 Terrace Ln
Simpsonville, South Carolina
- Parris Paving & Coatings, Inc.PO Box 30863
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Pickens Construction416 McGee Rd
Anderson, South Carolina
- Precision Pro Wash111 High St
Duncan, South Carolina
- Prime Concrete Solutions LLC224 Limberlock Way
Simpsonville, South Carolina
- Prince Gas Co202 Rose Ln
Landrum, South Carolina
- Palmetto Pressure Washing & Painting