Charleston Tree Experts

Founded 2012 • With Angi since October 2012

Complete Tree Service of the Lowcountry...

Lowcountry Lawn & Landscape LLC

Owner operated. Uses subs for labor. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email.

Complete Tree Service LLC

Complete Tree Service has been serving the tri-county area since 1979. Most of our employees have been with us for 10 plus years and are experts in the tree service business. We DO offer a seniors citizen discount as well as military

Yogi's Turf Lawn Care LLC

We've been honing our expertise in lawn maintenance for over 5 year's. Now, relying on the education and dedication, we can confidently say that we offer the highest-quality lawn maintenance services in the Mt. Pleasant ,SC area. We are committed to our local community and treat all of our customers with respect. We will work with you to ensure that you can achieve your lawn maintenance goals and stay within your desired budgeted for your review first. There is no guesswork involved. You will know exactly what your final bill will be before we start the job.

Offers by Yogi's Turf Lawn Care LLC on Angi

09/18/2019

Awesome! Beyond anything I would have expected. They are arborists and tree experts; They climbed up the tree some 30 feet; used ropes to avoid the limbs which were to be cut from damaging my fence. And the guys were most cordial and explained what they were about to do. Couldn't ask for a better experience.

Description of Work
Remove three huge limbs which came down on my property, used the chipper and removed all the remaining small limbs and leaves

11/15/2017

Crew, all needed equipment rolled right in on time. Job competed in 4 Hours. Company rep helpful in helping me understand the approval process with the County. So responsive and professional that I have hired for additional work. Large equipment including bucket lift required. Very tricky removal at a fair price.

Description of Work
One large tree removed and several trimmed that threatened the house.

05/17/2017

Very well.william was very knowledgble and his estimate was very well priced.my neighbor and i will use his company again

Description of Work
Trees trimming

03/20/2017

When their subcontractor ground the stump he cut through irrigation and lighting lines

Description of Work
Removed a tree

01/28/2017

Dale and the crew arrived before their scheduled time and completed the job of removing of 1) Bradford Pair tree which was extremely close to the house and they removed the tree without any limbs touching the house and 6) Leland Cypress trees all trees had been damaged by hurricane Matthew. Once the trees were down and removed they cleaned up all debris. Very friendly and professional and would highly recommend them to anyone who needs trees removed in the tri-county area. Job well done!

Description of Work
Tree removal

01/03/2017

Company was responsive and timely in all phases of job, from providing initial estimate to on-schedule completion of work, including clean-up and removal of all debris. Was only disappointed that as questions arose before and during the job, the arborist who provided written estimate was not present on job site to provide clarification of required work or direction to the crew.

Description of Work
Repair of storm damaged Maple tree and pruning of Cherry Laurel and Mulberry tree.

12/23/2016

Amy was lovely to work with over the phone. It took a few days after promised for them to come out to give us an estimate, but communication was always open. The crew did a fantastic job trimming the tree, and also hauled away debris and branches left from a FEMA crew the prior week.

Description of Work
Trimming up a large pine and branch removal.

10/21/2016

The work went very well. But getting up to the work was a bit choppy. Amy was super nice, came out to the house gave me the quote. Told me we could get the work done this weekend! (The weekend after Hurricane Matthew) i thought it was to good to be true. For the price and time frame! Sign me up i said! Communication between amy and myslef was a bit choppy. The work ending up getting done on a tuesday. GREAT WORK! The guys did such a great job. All were nice and professional. I would hire them again in a heart beat. Cleaned up all that they could, even blew off the roof, from the hurricane! They cut all the wood in the proper length and set it by the road. I had to do nothing when they left. Very nice job.

Description of Work
Tree taken down

10/18/2016

Amy was quick to respond and was available to have the crew removed the limb from the house. As I was not able to get other quotes and there was a hole in the roof-limb in my mothers living room and we needed to ensure no more damage was incurred, we decided to use Charleston Tree Experts. The quote was high but I had no idea how high until other company's advised me that I was basically price gouged. The cost should have been over 50% less. My mother paid when the services were rendered and has asked for a copy of the invoice for insurance purposes and only hearing crickets. The crew was courteous and cleaned up well so an A for them. I honestly don't know how they sleep well taking advantage of people in an emotional state to make a few extra bucks.

Description of Work
Removed limb from roof after Hurricane Matthew.

10/09/2016

Price was unbelievable. We had a tree on our roof from the hurricane and they quoted over $7000.tp remove it. Talk about high jacking the prices

Description of Work
None. Prices were way out of line

Category landscaping

Tree removal, Pruning, Trimming, Multiple Bucket Trucks & Chipper, Bush-Hog, Forestry Cutter, Tree Inventory, Tree Management, Debris Removal, Grapple Truck, Firewood, Compost, Spotless Clean Up! Certified Arborist on Staff.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available