Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in North Charleston, SC
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in North Charleston
- WL Meekins Inc Land SurveyorsThey arranged an appointment quickly and very pleasantly after giving me an estimate in response to my email contact. They came exactly when they said, performed the property line survey as requested, and gave me a walk through of what they did, answering my questions without hesitation. The official report arrived by mail very quickly and detailed everything I had requested, including the location of existing fences to verify their position relative to actual property lines. Every contact was pleasant, helpful, and professional. I don't know comparative pricing, but chose them based on other recommendations. I certainly would use them again and recommend them to others read less
- T-Square SurveyingThey were very prompt and professional. They actually were able to come and perform the work a week earlier than planned.
- Palmetto Land Surveying IncI like them, they were very nice. Kathy who manages the office was very helpful. They were all very punctual and professional.
- Palmetto Land Surveying IncGreat customer service and surveyors! Apppintment was postponed due to flooding/inacessibility but I was notified ahead of time and the appoinment was promptly rescheduled. Surveyors called before arriving and were punctual, courteous, respectful and thorough. They accomodated my request to have certain notations made on the survey where a carport was to be eliminated and a workshop added. Were happy to email the file, in addition to snail mailing 3 paper copies. Also walked thru the lot next door, that they had previously surveyed during our purchase, to make sure I was familiar with property boundaries. So happy to have made their acquaintance read less
- Palmetto Land Surveying IncAn appointment was made over the phone, and the surveyors came on time, and it was done to the satisfactory of the homeowner.
- Ashley Land Surveying IncI highly reccommend this company for your land surveying needs. They came out the next day to do the job and were very helpful.
- Palmetto Land Surveying IncI asked Palmetto Land to provide an elevation certificate within a pretty short window of time. They came out when they promised, I had a draft of the certificate by that afternoon, and a final certificate by that evening. As another reviewer said, Kathy in the front office is wonderful. I spoke to at least one of the surveyors who was also quite helpful with the scheduling, but Kathy calmed me down when I had a small meltdown in her office over an error I had made and then took it on herself to call FEMA, find out some additional information about flood zones, and then call me with the information. This is a company (and a person) that cares about customer service read less
- Ashley Land Surveying IncVery professional . The task was complicated because the Hwy took some of the lot for a road right of way . They did a great job . I am very pleased
- Ashley Land Surveying IncSurveyors showed up on time, did very timely work, were very polite and helpfull. They did follw-up after the job and proved excellent documentation for the work and the results.
- Ashley Land Surveying IncWhen I set up the appointment, I was quoted a price of $150. When the job was completed the bill was for $175???. Of course when I called the owner he denied quoting me a $150 cost. It's not that the price difference mattered, because I would have paid 175 without issue if that was the original quote. Maybe he just misspoke on the phone. Still I am a man of my word, and I hold others to the same. As for the team, they were polite, hard working and did a great job.. I have a number of turns on my land, and they took the time to locate every pin and mark each location. He is very fortunate to be able to use these guys for surveying read less
Land Surveyors in North Charleston
- Business Description:Hello, I'm 28 years of age. I've been landscaping for the past 6 years and have worked for many different companies and now is the time to begin my own. I enjoy my job and would love to start my own legacy to support my family and myself. I am ready to get to work and hoping for a chance read lessRecent Review:Prompt, responsive, competitively priced services. Looking forward to Dee doing more work on our landscapingEd G.
- Business Description:Land surveying, construction staking, asbuilts, plats, flood certificates, dock permits, boundaries, topographic surveys, residential & commercial.
- Business Description:Thank you for the interest in our company! Please visit our website or give us a call & let us assist you with all of your surveying needs BIG or small! *PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT HAVE SET PRICES AND THEY VARY FROM ONE PROPERTY TO THE NEXT AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITH THE MARKET AND COST OF OVERHEAD HOWEVER, WE ARE NOT A COMPANY THAT ONLY CARES ABOUT THE BOTTOM DOLLAR. WE CARE ABOUT OUR CUSTOMERS AND ENSURING THEIR SATISFACTION WITH OUT WORK AND OUR PRICES read lessRecent Review:We chose not to have them perform services; we are going with another surveyor in Summerville.Joyce G.
- Business Description:Parker Land Surveying LLC
- Business Description:We are a civil engineering and land surveying company with 3-4 employees primarily doing FEMA flood elevation certificates and property surveys in the Charleston area. We are a professional consulting firm licensed to practice engineering and land surveying in the state of SC read less
- Business Description:We provide all land surveying services to include but not limited to: closing/mortgage, topographic, boundary, foundation, as-built, GPS, lake-lot/dock, design, and subdivision surveys. Also commercial ALTA/ACSM surveys, farm and timber surveys, volume/inventory surveys, etc. If you have anything from a plan to put up a fence to several houndred acres you would like to develop, we can help you. We are licensed in SC. We send a licensed surveyor to every job to ensure you get a quality survey.. read lessRecent Review:Needed several emails and phone calls to make contact. Original appointment missed. Came out next business day and did excellent job marking boundaries.Julius T.
- Business Description:We are a full-service land surveying firm specializing in all aspects of Land Surveying. We have offices in Summerville South Carolina and Myrtle Beach South Carolina to assist you with any land surveying need you may have read less
- Business Description:We are a complete one stop shop outdoors solutions company. We are here to help enhance the beauty of your home to help keep you proud of your biggest investment. We make your house a home and when you get tired of being inside and want to go outside you have your outdoors paradise to enjoy read less
- Business Description:credit cards accepted
- Business Description:We are a licensed and insured general contractor with an unlimited license level specializing in marine contracting. We are an authorized dealer and distributor of Safe Haven floating boat lifts and Boat Lift US (conventional) boat lifts read lessRecent Review:unknownrobert b.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
Find land surveyors in
- Goose Creek
- Moncks Corner
- Mount Pleasant
- Johns Island
- Sullivans Island
- Kiawah Island
- Seabrook Island
- Isle Of Palms
- Dewees Island
- Folly Beach
- Adams Run
land surveyors in North Charleston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Greer Surveying and Mapping, LLC1001 W Wade Hampton Blvd
Greer, South Carolina
- Greer Surveying and Mapping, LLC
- Joel Russell, SCPLS106 Macy Cir
Goose Creek, South Carolina
- Joel Russell, SCPLS
- Nielson & Associates2724 Magnolia Woods Drive
Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina
- Nielson & Associates
- RLA Associates , PA2204 Bacons Bridge Road
Summerville, South Carolina
- RLA Associates , PA
- Wright Way Clearing LLC
Sumter, South Carolina
- Wright Way Clearing LLC