Veda4 PropertyGroup Inc.

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

20 Larson Dr

Warwick, RI 02886

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Yard, Berm or Garden Cleanups and Makeovers

Yard, Berm or Garden Cleanups and Makeovers

lawn & landscaping202002819
Cleaning areas of dead foliage twigs branches weeds trimming back bushes shrubs, the delivery replenishment insulation and removal of landscape materials .i.e. ground Top-soil, cold-patch, sand, stone/gravel/brick, old mulch, weed-blocker fabric, nutrients and or treatment application, rototiller, Re-edging shaping and prepping, of garden bed, Berms & yard Perimeter.

A locally owned and operated community Corporation parent company to see Stromberg estate property and land services Inc. and an affiliate of the Veda4 Family Network. Our clients are neighbors first and consumer second, because it takes good neighborhoods to make a great community . An extension of this is coming soon...

lawn care (14)leaf removal (9)gutter cleaning (8)lawn & landscaping (5)snow removal (4)house cleaning (3)tree service (2)roof snow removal (1)handyman (1)excavating (1)

02/17/2021

As I indicated before Tasha is a dynamo . I was pleasantly surprised at how complete the snow was removed, to the pavement. She has been here twice and has been a joy to have around. Always upbeat and a friendly smile to boot.

Description of Work
Clear snow from driveway and walk, plus a path to gas tank.

Category house cleaning,roof snow removal

Work Completed On 02/12/2021

02/09/2021

Very professional, attentive, perfectly done. I would hire for every job I will need done. It's a joy watching this young lady work.

Description of Work
Snow removal

Category snow removal

Work Completed On 02/09/2021

Made My night Mr. [Member Name Removed] I honored to have earned your trusted business, you have a community friend in me!! stay warm, dream big, fear little, and live free. your service, Mrs.Tasha DBA C Stromberg services inc a deviation of the Veda4FamilyNetwork 401-450-9256 / 401-738-5224 Veda4PropertyGroup@gmail.com

12/16/2020

Paid up front for service. Only came once or twice. Had said it would be plowing but only snowblower used and shoveled only once. Think they have over-reached their actual abilities. Seems as though it is a very slim workforce. Actual work that was performed was satisfactoryl Had two light storms in past weeks but no-one showed up either time. Good thing I had several neighbors who helped me clean...

Description of Work
snow removal

Category lawn service,snow removal

Work Completed On 02/06/2021

Mrs [Member Name Removed] disappointed to hear you feel I only service your property once or twice when in fact I serviced your property for 5 * just as a service your neighbors across the street who move out for my presents in addition I am more than willing to send you emails that are date and time stamped for each occasion in which snow removal services were provided granted president XI I face...

12/16/2020

Well they lost their plow. So superwoman Tasha put on her cape and grabbed a dude and a snowblower, loaded up her truck and off she went. She went to great lengths to honor the contract and get the snow removed. Looks just as good as a plow. Hand laid the promised salt. Took them a while, but understandable back breaking labor. Assurances of a plow in the future. Would recommend and use again. Des...

Description of Work
snow removal

Category snow removal

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], I've just recovered, lol Thank you much, for the mindfulness and sheer good faith, in which you demonstrated that snowy morning, as such allowed for the opportunity despite the immediate disappointment, for me to demonstrate client gratitude and shear Girl-Power. all through the rendering of Such Snow removal services was unorthodox, to say the least, my reward was bein...

11/29/2020

Terrific. Was a leaf curbside pickup. Roof blowoff was added for just a modest extra cost.

Description of Work
Hauling & removal; roof Blow off

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

Mr. & Mrs. [Member Name Removed] Hoping that this holiday season offered something different but Blissful, during such a different time in our society. It was my personal pleasure to service the gutters of your home, as well as provide Leaf collection, hauling & disposal services. More importantly, you'll cherish and give thanks for your neighborly trust and business. Don't hesitate to reach out a...

10/03/2020

Great, very nice young hard working couple!

Description of Work
Lawn and Yard Work

Work Completed On 10/03/2020

09/16/2020

Everything went extremely well! Natasha and Chris are great to work with. They provide fair and flexible estimates for your landscaping needs and keep in touch throughout any project you work with them on. The most important benefit to working with them is they perform the work, you won't have a sales person come out, create an estimate--then have different staff come out to perform the work. Nata...

Description of Work
Leaf Removal, weed yard debris removal, sod installation

Category lawn service,leaf removal

Work Completed On 09/07/2020

08/14/2020

Absolutely fantastic service. Hard working, clean, efficient, courteous and great attention to detail. C Stromberg and staff are great! Not only are the prices amazing but the quality of work is spectacular!!! I referred my dad to them and he was also very impressed and has had them back for other services. I will DEFINITELY be hiring them again for more services!!

Description of Work
Shrub Removal

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

Review for Veda4 PropertyGroup Inc. - 20 Larson Dr, Warwick, RI - 38803297

Thank you for Taking the extra time out day on two separate occasions to thoughtfully write a review. Chris & Myself take pride in turning community members we service. into extended family; by bringing something more than just a “service” to they’re door. Again thank you [Member Name Removed] see you around Nieghbor. Tasha & Chris Dream Big, Fear Little & Live Free

08/14/2020

Absolutely awesome work. Clean, professional, courteous and respectful. WILL HIRE AGAIN!

Description of Work
Shrub removal

Category lawn service,auction services

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

08/11/2020

This post is on behalf of my father. C Stromberg was professional, courteous and respectful of my elderly parents. The work done was fantastic. Cleanup was superb. My father said he will be hiring them again for services. I really cannot thank C and T enough for really caring about my folks and the quality of work completed. Outstanding people, Outstanding prices and outstanding work!!!

Description of Work
Trim shrubs, trees

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

We love y’all genuinely thanks sir , and we also are excited to do work on your property tomorrow and provide you with the same quality service as we did your parents.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover