Exact Exteriors

Painting - Interior Project

Painting - Interior Project

interior painting
exterior painting

We are a team of contractors with decades of experience who specialize in exterior renovations: roofing, siding, and painting...

siding companies (19)house painting (16)roofing (9)door installation (6)decks & porches (6)interior painting (5)window replacement (5)home remodeling (3)hardwood floors (3)gutter repair (1)

04/23/2021

Exact Exteriors was amazing. There were a lot of problems with the old siding, but Dennis' attention to detail was impressive. They addressed all the problems, and my house looks beautiful, like brand new. I would highly recommend Exact Exteriors. They were great to work with!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cedar shingle installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2021

04/22/2021

Exact Exteriors is exactly who you need! The work done is beautiful and I couldn't be happier. The owners are wonderful and they worked with me through all my plan changes and helped me decided on the right materials and colors, they were present before during and after the work was done to ensure everything was perfect, honestly above and beyond and I couldn't ask for more! Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
vinyl siding

CATEGORY remodeling,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2021

It was our pleasure! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and your family. Thank you so much for the great review.

04/21/2021

Team was very professional, highly reachable and communicative throughout the project, did high-quality work, and went the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. We’re very pleased with EE and would hire them again without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior painting

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2021

03/31/2021

Overall pleasant experience. Easy to communicate with. Quote was updated efficiently as our situations / needs changed. Very professional and courteous crew. Went out of their way to not hinder our daily living. Very impressed with their quality control procedures. Every small detail that was discussed was taken care of - above and beyond expectations. Already in discussion for the next project!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build New Composite Deck

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2021

03/15/2021

Dennis and his crew were personable, flexible, punctual, and thorough. The work that they did fixed the issue at the walls they worked on and at a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixing siding to prevent leaking water into basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2020

11/13/2020

Exact Exteriors is probably the best company I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Dennis and his crew worked on our house paying close attention to detail. Their work was pristine. Even my neighbors commented on their job. My house looks like it belongs in a magazine. The work sight was cleaned every night before the crew went home. I have no problem recommending this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
siding, windows, deck

CATEGORY decks,siding,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2020

Photo for  Exact Exteriors - 138 Budlong Ave, Warwick, RI - 39123669

[Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with you both and we appreciate such a great review. We know it was somewhat of a stressful time uncovering some unforeseen things with the structure of the home etc. so your patience was greatly appreciated as we navigated through the details to come up with the best solutions.

11/12/2020

Mr. Torres and his crew were courteous and attentive. Their work was high in quality, and I was kept informed as the work progressed. My neighbors have complimented me regarding the appearance of the house! It is so nice to come home to a freshly painted house and find my two cats per ring out the windows!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior painting and replacement windows

CATEGORY remodeling,replacement windows,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2020

11/12/2020

Best pricing for the job. Did everything needed and more. Easy to work with. Punctual and neat. Will definitely hire again for more work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2020

10/25/2020

Came in on time within quoted budget

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

09/23/2020

Dennis and the gentlemen who painted our house, were immensely professional, great communicators, prompt in providing detailed estimates, prompt in delivering services, and keeping us posted on their schedule and plans. They did a fantastic job, the house has been snapped back into the beauty it always was, and it looks brand new. We will certainly use Dennis and his team for future projects shoul...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior painting

CATEGORY house painters