A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in State College, PA
There are 1 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in State College
- Alex's Proscape LLCThey do very work and make sure there is no residue from the grass. They bag up all the grass. I would recommend them.
Irrigation Systems Installers in State College
- Business Description:Our technicians are well experienced and trained to handle any situation. When it comes to tree services, we always put our customers first. Our mission is to create a rewarding experience for the client through quality service. If you are having issues with the trees on your property, give Cutting Edge Tree Professionals a call today! Additional DBA - Fuller's Quality Tree Service. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. **travel fees may apply*Recent Review:Nate and his crew did an awesome job. They parked the crane in the driveway and actually removed the large tree by reaching over the top of the house. The removal and the other work was done in a very professional way. Cleanup was immaculate and we had zero damage to our lawnLawrence W.
- Business Description:Here at Joseph C. Hazel, Inc., it has been our pleasure to offer the highest level of home comfort for the Bellefonte area for years. Our foundation consists of efficient, reliable and cost effective heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality products from York®. Quality heating and cooling products are just where we begin. The technicians at Joseph C. Hazel, Inc. are trained and equipped to handle anything from routine HVAC maintenance & repairs on a residential system to complete tur..Recent Review:This is one of the most reliable plumbing outfits in the area. They answer immediately, and will send people on weekends. They have saved our skins a couple of times since we have an inadequate drain line that clogs periodically, usually on holidays. However, the last time I called it was for an unusual problem-- kitchen faucet was clogged-- which I suspected came from a new tankless water heater we just installed a few months ago. True to past performance, they got someone to the house quite quickly, quicker than anyone else in the area. Tech cleaned a faucet and shower traps of mineral sediment, confirmed it looked like mineral deposit. 15 minute visit. Problem persisted-- faucet clogged in two days-- so I called again. I said the problem was ongoing, and they said they would send another tech, and her exact words were "I won't charge you." They sent someone else, who cleaned the traps and looked at the heater. He said electric tankless heaters don't do well with hard water, gave me an idea about a water softener costs, left. I got a bill for $190: they had charged me for two separate visits. When I called to ask about this, they got quite defensive. They demanded the name of the person to whom I had spoken (I don't take such records as a habit, preferring to trust the word of small businesses, plus as far as I can recall she didn't identify herself), and then they informed me that they charge for service calls no matter what. I said that's not what their scheduler had told me: return visits for the same problem? Yes. Attendant got quite defensive and told me to just "pay for the one visit" but that my "account would be flagged" and hung up on me. I am assuming this means my business is no longer welcome there. I will pay the full bill for both visits, since I have nothing in writing to support my position, no estimate, no phone recording, just the bill, so I suppose it's my mistake for taking verbal assurance over written documentation to something that seems common sense and common courtesy. I but will share this customer service experience with anyone who asks about plumbers in the area. Good, responsive plumbers; uncalled for, aggressive customer serviceJohn O.
- Business Description:Alex's Proscape, LLC is a customer focused landscape company located in State College, Pennsylvania. Alex’s Proscape, LLC provides a full line of landscaping/lawncare and snow removal services for both residential and commercial propertiesRecent Review:The business engages in shady billing practices. They say they mowed the lawn when the lawn did not need mowing at all. They say they did a "double cut" when the grass was barely 2 inches in height. When we complain, the staff is rude and comes across as racist. Based on our experience, we would not recommend hiring Alex's Proscape for lawn care. We will not renew our contractFiona F.
- Business Description:Moon Brothers Landscaping has serviced the central Pennsylvania area for over 25 years. Over time, our company has increased in size but our core values have not changed. At Moon Brothers Landscaping, all of our employees put the customer first and work hard to provide quality landscaping services. Our passion for landscaping is evident in all of our finished productsRecent Review:They told us that the sanding work (which cost us several hundred dollars) would be good for 4-5 years. Within a few months, the sand had disappeared. The landscaping work was worse. They substituted the plants we had agreed on with cheaper alternatives. Within months after the landscaping was completed, the area that was landscaped was infested with weeds. Some of the plants died within months of planting. When we complained, they first refused to take responsibility for the sanding work (hiding behind fine print in the contract that said that they do not guarantee any of the work) despite having assured us that the work is good for at least 5 years. They agreed to replace the plants that they had substituted earlier with plants of comparable value that we chose. However, when they came to do the work, they pulled out a number of flowering plants that we had paid them to have planted earlier. When we called to complain, they again refused to accept responsibility for the mistake and remedy the situation. Based on this experience (which has cost us several thousand dollars), I must say that Moon Brothers Landscaping is a fraudulent business. Avoid them like a plagueFiona F.
- Business Description:Full Service General Contractor. We can handle any job. Dozens of experienced contractors well versed in any of your home improvement needs. Give our friendly staff a call and set up a free estimate. We look forward to helping make your dream a reality
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Employee owned. Additonal E-mail - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional contact name - Steven C Balkey.Recent Review:They did a great job. Easy to communicate with - got back to us in a timely manner and setup a time to do the work quickly. Showed up on time and did a great job. Very reasonably priced. Got an estimate elsewhere and it was significantly higher than what Ameron charged us and did a fantastic jobJody K.
- Business Description:We are fully insured and licensed, family operated business. started in pa in 2000, and still going strong we are also donating 10% of our profitsof every job we do to St Judes children hospitalRecent Review:Tom and his assistant were due to arrive Monday morning. However an emergency came up and they needed to reschedule for Tuesday, which was not a problem. They were punctual and worked diligently the entire time. They cleaned all areas as requested and did an excellent job at a very reasonable price. I will look forward to hiring them again in the futureTracy B.
- Business Description:Landscaping & Hardscaping.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Pine Grove Mills
- University Park
- Pennsylvania Furnace
- Port Matilda
- Centre Hall
- Warriors Mark
- Spring Mills
- Snow Shoe
- Osceola Mills
lawn irrigation services in State College
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brad & Ted's Window Cleaning and Pressure Washing1923 14th Ave
- Brad & Ted's Window Cleaning and Pressure Washing
- Cutting Edge Tree Professionals LLC180 Liberty St
- Cutting Edge Tree Professionals LLC
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Joseph C Hazel Inc216 S Allegheny St
- Joseph C Hazel Inc
- MOON BROTHERS LANDSCAPING2929 Stewart Dr Ste 301
State College, Pennsylvania
- MOON BROTHERS LANDSCAPING
- Phoenix Contracting Service654 Wiltshire Dr
State College, Pennsylvania
- Phoenix Contracting Service
- WRAY'S LANDSCAPING INC.309 EDGEWATER AVE
- WRAY'S LANDSCAPING INC.