Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in State College, PA
There are 4 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in State College
- Residential Essentials by Gary MillerGary remodeled multiple bathrooms for our remodel of an 1899 house. Although Gary was only contracted to support the bathrooms remodels, he also took care of the multiple other jobs. Gary brings a great craftsmanship to the project and has artistic perspective that help make the project flow and support in progress decisions. Gary took care of everything in the bathroom including carpentry, tilework, electric and plumbing. Also Gary took care of numerous odd cleanup jobs from other contractors (drywell finishing, wire pulling. ). Looking forward to using Gary in the future
- J D Construction and RemodelingVery well. We love the new look. Bright and airy, acqhole new room. Otis especially lives the cushy carpet.
- Residential Essentials by Gary MillerExcellent! Gary was detail-oriented and really cared about giving us just what we wanted. Particularly awesome is the level/plumb shower pan he poured, which made our tiling of it much easier. If our plans presented an execution problem, he came up with solutions/options and talked things through with us
- Remodeling by Reginald W MurdockHe was very polite, he always had time to answer phone to answer questions about project and was on time. He gave great estimates and also finished before estimated time of finishing. The remodel of my bathroom and kitchen exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend this contractor and if I have anymore upcoming projects I will contact him again
- Remodelers WorkshopThey were very upfront with their pricing, which was appreciated. They were timely and called it they weren't able to make it. The only negative is that 1 of the individual workers was rather sloppy. He had previously painted my kitchen, which had to be redone. Other than that, everyone was quite pleasant and professional to work with. The work had turned out beautifully. They called me whenever a small hiccup came up to talk me through it. I appreciated their kindness during a large, stressful project. I would highly recommend them
- Remodelers WorkshopI got estimation and had consultation couple of times before the hire. Remodelers Workshop exhibited quite an expertise in remodeling work and it felt like they know what they are doing and good at it. Cost is reasonable. Their receptionist (Nicholle) is excellent as well. She is honest, kind, very responsive and willing to help. First of all, the granite countertop was installed by subcontract which was performed by Kohlhepp Stone Centers. They are just awesome. I highly recommend them, as well. I will have a separate report for them. The new door in the walk-in closet was a breeze. No problem at all and nice finish. The unfinished solid hardwood came in with just right amount. The area was estimated by Remodelers Workshop and they recommended the number of cartons we need with the right types of wood to math with existing floor. We had only 3/4 of the last carton left. It was a perfect match and quality of the wood was fine. The new window. When they opened up the wall between existing two windows, there was a main drain line from the second floor. It is an exterior wall and no one expected it. However, they promptly improvised and rerouted the drain line with very reasonable extra cost. This didn't delay the scheduled work almost at all. I had some scheduling issue but it was simply because of miscommunication. I hired them for only three items but discussed about more items and it created some confusion. As a result, the job is taking about a month but the actual work days is only about 10 days. Overall, Remodelers Workshop is doing very nice jobs with excellent professionalism. The price is reasonable considering their quality of work. I would definitely hire them again when I have a major remodeling project
- Home-Aid HandymanScott not only performed the repair work requested but provided advice about other home issues that did not require repair. (For example, flickering kitchen lights were caused by my use of CFL bulbs for lights on a dimmer switch.) He and his co-worker were friendly and courteous (and did not make me feel incompetent because I don't know much about home maintenance issues), and they cleaned up the work areas after they were finished. It was initially challenging to schedule the work because of my location and work schedule, but Scott was persistent and the repairs were not urgent. I will definitely use Home Aid Handyman in the future - and with a 40-year-old home, there will be a future. I highly recommend this business
- Gm Painting & ServicesI moved out of my home in late january and needed a professional paint job to get it sold, Grant ( the owner and operator ) came in and gave me a price i couldnt refuse . The price was 2800 and he said he would be done in 3 days. Thants exactly what happened, i gave him a key to the house to get it done on his own time pretty much. I personally refer this contractor to anyone that needs anything done, very smart and very understanding on whats needed
- JOBI ConstructionI chose the replacement door by searching online building suppliers' websites. Bill purchased and picked up the door at the building supply center; delivered it to our house, removed the old door, meticulously measured the spacing between the hinges and used a really neat professional-looking gadget to drill the holes in the new door so that it hung perfectly. After installing the doorknob, he cleaned up the area thoroughly. The door looks great, and really "opens up" the living room which is rather small. I am very pleased
- Wendel's Woodshop & Home ImprovementI like Wendel because he is a local guy. He will take on small projects or larger ones. He is friendly. He is consistently on time. He will talk you through a project and explain to you what is possible and what is not possible. He has reasonable pricing. He is somebody who you can trust what you would like to have done and he will do it in small steps if you don't want to spend a lot of money at one time he will take it on in bits
Drywall Contractors in State College
- Business Description:Mold Men of Pittsburgh is a full service mold remediation company that specializes in the removal and the assessment of mold. We are certified through the professional mold inspection institute. We service the greater Pittsburgh and greater western Pennsylvania marketplace. Also, we are certified water damage drying specialists with the IICRC which is the institute of inspection, cleaning and restoration certification. We offer service warranties on our work and we our properly insured to pro..Recent Review:This was absolutely excellent! From the initial estimate to the final project completion, everyone was professional and hard-working! I certainly recommend them. We even got an Angie's List discount as this is where we found them. Thank you Mold MenMargaret T.
- Business Description:Barkers offers a variety of services including home renovation, roof repair, flooring, landscaping, fencing, etc. We guarantee quality work in a timely fashion within your budget. At Barkers, we take pride in our work and make it our mission to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Barkers is a quickly growing, owner operated company, that employs only the most experienced and skilled workersRecent Review:The service was excellent. He was fair and timely. I am very pleased with the outcome.Jamie L.
- Business Description:J D Construction and Remodeling specializes in Kitchen and Bathroom remodeling, custom tiled showers, countertops, build in cabinetry, Hardwood , ceramic and laminate flooring, Interior and Exterior doors, Drywall installation and finishing, crown casing and base moldings, Hardwood stairs and railing, Replacement windows, siding, porches, decks and vinyl railings, No Job is to big or to small. call for a free estimatRecent Review:Joe is the owner. They did an excellent job and he was there every step of the way to make sure everything was done right. It turned out perfectly with no problems. I love my new addition and I would highly recommend him. I would definitely hire him againJolene O.
- Business Description:Keystone Construction Services LLC. was developed by two successful building contractors with over a combined 40+ years of experience. They have utilized their past business experiences fusing commercial and residential construction to bring one of the utmost "high quality" collaborations of contracting in the area. With our expertise and knowledge in residential and commercial services in both the public and private sectors, we are able to perform jobs from simple to complex ensuring the wor..Recent Review:Very professional and courteous im very pleased with the end result.Brenda S.
- Business Description:Family owned and run business located in Bellefonte with over 20 years of experience in residential and light commercial renovations. Fully licensed and insured in PA. Serving all of Centre Country, Lock Haven, Lewisburg, Tyrone, and surrounding areas. Please call to schedule. Additional email - email@example.comRecent Review:Gary remodeled multiple bathrooms for our remodel of an 1899 house. Although Gary was only contracted to support the bathrooms remodels, he also took care of the multiple other jobs. Gary brings a great craftsmanship to the project and has artistic perspective that help make the project flow and support in progress decisions. Gary took care of everything in the bathroom including carpentry, tilework, electric and plumbing. Also Gary took care of numerous odd cleanup jobs from other contractors (drywell finishing, wire pulling. ). Looking forward to using Gary in the futurePHIL B.
- Business Description:We offer 5 years no interest loans (if qualified) and other finance options. All of our installation crew are full time, long-term employees with full insurance coverage; we do not use subcontractors! We can provide references in your area and give free no obligation cost quotations. We also offer a 30 day money back price guarantee (call for details)Recent Review:I regret doing business with this company and now they keep calling even though I've told them to stop.Samuel S.
- Recent Review:Terrible. John used to do decent work, but in the past year his responsiveness and workmanship has gone down the drain. He does not return phone calls. He does not finish work. It is totally unprofessional.Fiona F.
- Business Description:For many years I was a sub-contractor for a siding installation company. Over the years I began acquiring small jobs from relationships built during that time. I recently decided to venture out on my own and launched Haldeman’s Construction. Free estimates, licensed, insured, Over 17 years experience. Member of these reputable organizations are Chambersburg Chamber of Commerce, Chambersburg Downtown Buy Local, Franklin County Landlord Association. Certifications & Licensing: Pennsylvania Atto..Recent Review:NOTHING happened, no one contacted us.gary b.
- Business Description:Full Service General Contractor. Epic provides general construction services to both commerical and residential customers. We offer in house Design/Build services utilzing Soft Plan Architectural Software/BIM. Additional address - PO Box 191, Elysburg, PA 17824Recent Review:It’s been over a year since Epic construction and Rick Steele abandoned my project and I had to complete it on my own by paying extra to have it done. They came recommended by an architect I hired to do the design for finishing a basement. Even though he was referred by the architect, right before the project was to begin he suggested we let go of the architect because he would get in the way. The architect did repeat himself a lot and meetings were long because of him and rick Steele promised to “personally” oversee the project so I don’t need the architect to do it. So we let the architect go. He also told us we didn’t need permits as we were not doing any structural changes. I believe 100% we needed permits but this was another way for him to do things subpar and get away with it. The project was supposed to take 3 month. It was 6 months into project when they left uncompleted. They were doing the bathroom tile and the tiles were not flush and it looked like the work of a 2 yr old. They agreed to reorder tiles and finish but they never did. I had to purchase the tile again, pay someone to take down old tile and redo work. They did not put hand rail in going down the stairs, no foot rails at the bar. I used 2 different wallpapers for the basement and they flip flopped them on wrong area and they had to be stripped off and ordered agin. The one wallpaper was on back order so when they left the project, I had to order the paper myself and pay someone to put it up. The bathroom door handles were installed with the lock on outside. The mural was put up in gym wrinkled. I ordered pendent lighting from a company in California and they blew them out while installing and frayed the wires so bad, not repairable and I had to pay to ship them back to be told they are not fixable and get new pendants and I hired an electrician when the left to install them. They also got rid of an outlet and covered it with wall paper. They ordered the wrong ceiling tiles and tried to convince me it was the exact one that I was holding a sample for.I showed them that this looks nothing like the sample, they said it was because the sample is smaller scale. I turned over a ceiling tile and showed them the numbers don’t match with the sample. I had to go to a local store that had the ceiling tile displayed in their showroom, borrow it from them and show epic construction that we had the wrong tiles. They said those tiles are too deep and we don’t have enough space but they spent weeks arguing with me that the ones they placed were the ones I ordered. They are crooked. They hire very young workers and I’m not sure if they are part of a votech program. we were out of town for 10 days towards end of project when our HVAC guy informed us that the architect we let go 6 months previous came over and checked out the basement while we were gone. When we asked Rick about it, he said he told him he could go. I gave rick access to my home to finish the work while were gone and not to have people come by to check it out.This project was an absolute disappointment with absolutely no deadlines met and the job was not even finished. I paid for an architect, the HVAC portion of project, the granite and still paid him over $100k for a basement project. Complete scammer. This will catch up to him even though his wife is an attorneySarah L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
- Pine Grove Mills
- University Park
- Pennsylvania Furnace
- Port Matilda
- Centre Hall
- Warriors Mark
- Alexander Springs
- Spring Mills
- Snow Shoe
- Osceola Mills
drywall contractors in State College
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A - OK PaintingPO Box 514
- Adams Handyman Services238 S Harrison Rd
- Always Painting & Drywalling1608 20th Ave
- Arble's Home Improvement and repair307 Lake Road
Centre Hall, Pennsylvania
- Aspen Ridge Homes, Inc463 Cedarcrest Drive
- Avvampato Home Improvement35 Lingle St. Apt. E
Osceola Mills, Pennsylvania
- A - OK Painting
- DAVE'S DRYWALL1223 OAK GROVE RD
- DAVE'S DRYWALL
- Epic Construction Services LLC654 Roadarmel Lane
- Epic Construction Services LLC
- Furrow Construction1099 Troy Hawk Run Hwy
- Furrow Construction
- H2Pro Restorations243 Mine Bank Rd
- Haldeman's Construction6250 Rock Hill Rd
- Hammer Away Construction LLC186 Old Route 322
Spring Mills, Pennsylvania
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Home-Aid HandymanPO Box 988
- H2Pro Restorations
- Integrity Construction1520 E Walton Ave
- Integrity Construction
- J D Construction and Remodeling309 Martz Rd
East Freedom, Pennsylvania
- Jardine's Restoration and Painting LLC4703 Enola Rd
- Jason McCaslin Home Improvement251 LOWER COLEVILLE RD
- Jim Kassab's Specialty Project Solutions617 Lynnwood Drive
- JOBI Construction312 Lower Coleville Rd
- Joe's Handyman Service3884 W Main St
- Jonathan Shirk's handyman services738 Prospect Ave
- JRT Painting & Staining113 Spring Creek Rd
- JT's Custom CarpentryPO Box 548
Centre Hall, Pennsylvania
- J D Construction and Remodeling
- M&M Management and Acquisitions Inc1504 Washington Ave
- Malinich General Maintenance Repair75 Short St
- MDG Construction622 Morningside Ave
- Meeker's Construction 194 Lyonstown Rd
- Mike Shamalla Construction930 West Beaver
State Collge, Pennsylvania
- MJS Home Improvements200 Amblewood Way
State College, Pennsylvania
- Mold Men of Pittsburgh938 Constitution Blvd
New Kensington, Pennsylvania
- M&M Management and Acquisitions Inc
- P&W Remodeling217 E Ave
Mount Carmel, Pennsylvania
- P&W Remodeling
- S&A Construction and Remodel113 Black St
- Smitty's Roofing & General Contracting60 E Chestnut St
- Sones Maintenance & Remodeling8 Hard Rock Rd
Port Matilda, Pennsylvania
- SOS - Smeltzer's Omni Services1452 Willowbrook Dr
- State College Handyman1220 Sylvan Circle
- S&A Construction and Remodel
- Victus Service Group, LLC
- Victus Service Group, LLC
- Walk's Trades Co LLC167 Wayward Ln
- Walk's Trades Co LLC
- Zach's Handyman Service640 E McCormick Ave
State College, Pennsylvania
- Zach's Handyman Service