A plumber must have an up-to-date license to perform work in most states. Why do they need to have proper certifications and what are the risks of hiring an unlicensed plumber to complete work in your home? Keep reading to find out.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Johnstown, PA
There are 15 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Johnstown
- Matt Mertz Plumbing Trenchless Sewer Repair ExpertThey were excellent. Normally they don't come out to our area,but I had emergent health problem and they came right out to help us. We are grateful to everyone that helped fix our problem. They were clean,friendly,knowledgable, thorough, let's just say we were sold on them. They do relining and replacement. Not everyone does bot
- Kirsch Construction CoKirsch Construction did an OUTSTANDING job with my restaurant. Matt Kirsch (owner) organized a wonderful team of guys, Sam (foreman), John, and Jeremy. They added walls and made my existing walls look like new! They did stone work in our restaurant that still has me giddy. Bathrooms tiled in the most beautiful way! I can't say enough about them! But one of my favorite things is how clean they work! At the end of each day they were here, they made my place look great even though it was "under construction." Kirsch Construction does it right, ALL THE WAY
- Kyle MooreVery professional job performed in our agreed upon time frame. Reasonable rates. I highly recommend Kyle.
- Nevaeh Pipe Bursting LLCI contacted Tracy at Nevaeh Pipe Bursting to get an estimate for repair of two stuck shower faucets for my elderly father's house in Dunbar. They came out rapidly that day, even though it was a Sunday (and not an emergency), and gave us an estimate. They had to order parts, so the actual repair came about 4 days later. We had them out a second time, about a year later, to replace a leaking kitchen sink faucet. Tracy came out the day after we contacted her, and this time they had a replacement faucet that we liked on their truck, so no return visit was necessary, as nothing else needed to be ordered. Through all of the contact that we had with Tracy and her staff, they were very professional, yet friendly. The prices that they gave for both jobs were reasonable, and when they found out that my father was a Military Veteran they gave him an additional military discount! I would highly recommend Nevaeh Pipe Bursting to anyone
- J D Construction and RemodelingThe final result is fantastic and I could not be happier with the result. Joe was punctual, professional, and one of the best builders I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. As a professional insurance adjuster for over a decade I deal with a lot of builders and contractors in my line of work and JD Construction and Remodeling is among the top 1% I’ve dealt with. I cannot recommend them enough
- Bulldog PlumbingThey came quickly and were friendly and answered all my questions. I showed them a water line pipe that looked corroded and asked them to fix it soon. They give estimates and work efficiently. Very nice company!
- L.B Davis Water WellFantastic. Showed up the same day I called. Was genuinely concerned about my situation and fixed it completely. I highly recommend
- Holiday EnterprisesThey came on time did the job quickly and neatly then cleaned up after themselves and left. The price was reasonable for the job.
- HB McClure CoI highly recommend HB McClure. Today Elwood came and did routine maintenance to our water conditioning system and flushed the sediment out of our water heater. He also installed a new kitchen faucet. He was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. A year ago we had a pipe leak in our hand-dug well. The first plumbing company I called (not HB McClure) would not repair the leak, and he recommended that I have a new well installed! Thankfully I called HB McClure and they came very promptly (on a weekend) to repair the leak. Dwight & Nate repaired the pipe in our hand-dug well. Then they installed a water conditioning system. I think HB McClure could service any plumbing need that you have
- J D Construction and RemodelingExcellent work. Outstanding attention to detail. Professionally did all work as outlined in the contract. No complaints. Considerate. Cleaned up during and after work was done. Nice folks! Very pleased with the completed bathroom.
Plumbers in Johnstown
- Business Description:In 2005, Brian J. Owens founded a small excavating company. First contracting with local Clearfield builders, the company has grown over the years and expanded. We are currently serving central Pennsylvania in Centre, Clearfield, Jefferson, Blair, and Huntington Counties. We offer a wide range of excavating services including, demolitions, snow control, septic services, and much moreRecent Review:Gave me a plumber's name 5 hours away, Seriously !!!Brad M.
- Business Description:Family operated business with 3 employees with a total of more than 50 years experience. Our company is service oriented. We offer after hour service for all customers. An American Standard registered hvac. dealer. Our company offers financing on all our heating and cooling installationsRecent Review:The workmanship was excellent...a truly professional job in every way. The workmen arrived on schedule, and they finished both projects with time to spare. The quality of product and installation has blown us away. It is rare these days when a contractor keeps his word, and takes the time to do an exceptional job. We've got him bidding another project for us. I highly recommend this companyMark M.
- Business Description:Finishers is a full service construction company. We do it all ! Nice crew size that is fully capable of completing project dead lines. FOLLOW WEBSITE FOR SPECIAL PROMOTIONS.Recent Review:I would 100% recommend Finishers to my friends and family. Answered on first call and was able to come put to give me an estimate within only a few days which was extremely important due to time constraints for the loan and closing. Was very thorough and explained everything to me in a way I could understand. Estimates were extremely affordable and went above and beyond to find the cheapest route for me while making sure repairs are done correctlySarah T.
- Business Description:Light Design/Build and General Maintenance Architectural Drawings produced through CADD $30/man hour plus any materials, equipment, fuel and disposal fees. No subcontractors! Sole Proprietor working on every jobRecent Review:John was a fantastic contractor. He was punctual, responsive and adaptive. His work was accurate and high quality. John made sure to always clean up after he was done. For our job, his bid was extremely reasonable and lower than other contractors. The best part was that he completed our projector UNDER the original quoted price. We will definitely be using John for any major construction and renovation needs and will highly recommend him to family and friendsAdam R.
- Business Description:We are a 3 time winner of Angie’s Lists Super Service Award. We offer free estimates. We are family owned and operated. Customer service is our number priority. IF YOUR NOT HAPPY WE ARE NOT HAPPY. We do not use sub-contractors. Everyone is employed is by us. We are fully licensed and insured. At this time we do not offer repairs of any kind only replacement. We are so sorry for any inconvenienceRecent Review:Roger was amazing. He met with us, listened to our wants and needs and made sure t happened. His communication skills were superb, which is not the norm with contractors. His quote was accurate, there were no surprises and he started and ended on time! I am also a Realtor and can tell you tnat find all these qualities in a contractor is rare. I will definitely recommend Armstrong Home Improvement to others.Dara B.
- Recent Review:Assessed and quickly fixed the problem in a very courteous and professional manner.Dana B.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:No matter what your plumbing needs, you can count on Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® to provide you with quality professional plumbing services. No job is too big or too small - from the leaky toilet, to the bursting sewer pipe in the front yard - we fix it all! Whether you need new plumbing equipment installed or existing equipment repaired, we’re here to help. We offer a full range of plumbing services, including installation, repair or replacement. Your plumbing service call will begin with..Recent Review:Both gentlemen showed on time. They were professional and courteous. Diagnosed the problem and fixed perfectly.dave b.
- Business Description:Payment Methods Include: Cash; Check; PayPalRecent Review:Great! Dave was prompt, efficient & priced well. Called & did work as promised. Detail oriented-did not ‘pad’ the work. Worked in blistering heat!Kathleen C.
- Business Description:Keystone Construction Services LLC. was developed by two successful building contractors with over a combined 40+ years of experience. They have utilized their past business experiences fusing commercial and residential construction to bring one of the utmost "high quality" collaborations of contracting in the area. With our expertise and knowledge in residential and commercial services in both the public and private sectors, we are able to perform jobs from simple to complex ensuring the wor..Recent Review:Very professional and courteous im very pleased with the end result.Brenda S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
If you have a well pump and you’re leaving home for a few days for work or vacation, you may want to turn off not only your pump but also your hot water heater and water supply line. Otherwise, you might come home to an unpleasant surprise.
Draining your water heater may not be the most glamorous household task, but just 30 minutes can extend the life of your heater and reduce energy costs. This guide will show you how to flush and drain your water heater in just a few easy steps.
Find Plumbers in
- Mineral Point
- South Fork
- New Florence
- Nanty Glo
Plumbers in Johnstown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Aaronson Repairs & Improvements LLC110 Arandale St
- Alexander's Well Drilling126 W Main St
- ALLIED MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL2141 Sandy Drive
State College, Pennsylvania
- Altoona Soft Water445 S. Logan Blvd.
- American Design and Build221 Gateway Dr
Bel Air, Maryland
- Anderson-Shortell616 W State St
Olean, New York
- Anthony Mechanical & Electrical, LLC938 Holy Cross Rd
- Aortega General ContractingP.O. Box 192
Mahanoy City, Pennsylvania
- Aqua-Dry1610 Scalp Ave
- Armstrong Home Improvements155 High St
- Aspen Ridge Homes, Inc463 Cedarcrest Drive
- Aaronson Repairs & Improvements LLC
- BadDad construction1421 2nd ave
- Bantly Hardware701 Von Lunen Rd
- Beauchamp Plumbing & Heating, Inc.3679 Kettle Rd
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing374 West Main Street
- BJOE LLC595 Industrial Park Rd
- BOILER SERVICES INC1989 DUNLO DIP RD
- Brad & Ted's Window Cleaning and Pressure Washing1923 14th Ave
- BRAD GORDON WATERPROOFING AND GENERAL CONTRACTOR1814 BLACK OAK ROAD
- Brierybottom Plumbing Heating and Cooling241 S. Brady St.
Du Bois, Pennsylvania
- BadDad construction
- C&C Property Maint983 Miller Rd
- Calverleys Climate Control Solutions3321 Elton Road
- Central Penn Waterproofing43 Beattys Tollgate Rd
- Chimney Rocks Home Improvements LLC610 Chimney Rocks Rd
- CHUCK BEERS PLUMBING HEATING1858 DIXIE LN
- CLARK'S PLUMBING & HEATING8420 CLEAR RIDGE RD
- Commercial Service Pros219 North Julian St
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- C&C Property Maint
- D B CONSTRUCTION807 RED MILL ROAD
- Dale Sprigg Heating, Cooling, & Refrigeration, LLC129 Davis Ln
Alum Bank, Pennsylvania
- Dierolf Supply Company311 County Line Rd Building 30
- D B CONSTRUCTION
- Energy Technologies Inc591 N Hunter Hwy
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Energy Technologies Inc
- H2Pro Restorations243 Mine Bank Rd
- Handy Helpers Remodeling308 West 5th Avenue
- Handyman services, Brent Jones2 Long Ave
- He R D Man Handyman INC571 Railroad St
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Home Warranty IncPO Box 1
Rock Rapids, Iowa
- H2Pro Restorations
- J & E PLUMBING & HEATING CO1493 TURNPIKE AVE
- J & N General Contracting101 East Packer Ave
- J A RODDA PLUMBING HEATING & E1735 RUBY ST
- J CLAWSON PLUMBING & HEATING188 VILLAGE ST
- J-Brown Services283 Doney Town Rd
- Jarrad Zamborsky Contracting2085 Rayne Run Road
Marion Center, Pennsylvania
- JD Handyman Services
- John Morgan Contracting203 Comet Crt
- J & E PLUMBING & HEATING CO
- Kamziks Sewer & Drain Cleaning337 Ogden St
Mineral Point, Pennsylvania
- Keystone Basement Systems & Structural Repair Inc205 31st Street
- Keystone Construction Services, LLC525 Allegheny St
- kieffer construction246 Hudsondale St
- Kirsch Construction Co121 N Julian St
- Knisely & Sons Inc125 E Pitt St
- Kulback Electric301 Lion Street
- Kamziks Sewer & Drain Cleaning
- LAGrant Industries597 Davidson Rd
- Lang & Son's Construction2474 Everett Rd
East Freedom, Pennsylvania
- Larry and Sons, Inc.20 Hump Rd
- Laurel Management Company111 Roosevelt Blvd
- Lay It Down Tile & Home Improvement510 Rte 579
Ringoes, New Jersey
- Lesher Natural Stone, Quartz, & Tile2400 Swatara Creek Rd
- Lewis Painting213 Russell St
- LJH Construction3015 Bigler Ave
Northern Cambria, Pennsylvania
- Lock Haven Plumbing & Heating30 Clarks Barn Rd
Lock Haven, Pennsylvania
- Lowry's Restoration Services2024 2nd street
- Lucas Remodeling & Construction, LLC1072 Beaver Run Ave
- LUTON'S PLUMBING & HEATING105 N 1ST AVE
- LAGrant Industries
- M C Plum Inc Plumbing Heating & AC891 Lincoln Way W
- M D Normile Contracting189 Seal Rd
Eighty Four, Pennsylvania
- M&M Management and Acquisitions Inc1504 Washington Ave
- Matthew Rose Tree Climber1538 Mary Dr
- Mazzarese Michael A Plumbing & Heating236 Renee Dr
- McCleary R C & Son Plumbing & Heating1737 Bedford St
- MEYERS SUPPLY CO520 HORNER ST
- Mike Mazzarese236 Renee Dr
- Mikes Handyman Service1009 Cambria Ave
- Miller Plumbing & Heating LLC1686 Philadelphia St
- M C Plum Inc Plumbing Heating & AC
- P VARNISH CONTRACTORS602 DEMUTH ST
- P&W Remodeling217 E Ave
Mount Carmel, Pennsylvania
- Page Remodeling191 Adams Ave
Mineral Point, Pennsylvania
- PAROS PLUMBING HEATING & AC1360 EISENHOWER BLVD 304
- Pete Link Plumbing & Heating287 Manor Dr
- Phil Jackson Construction Services581 Kevin Drive
- P VARNISH CONTRACTORS
- R.C.Mccleary&SonPlbg.Htg.A/C1737 Bedford St.
- R2 Renovations
- Raker Builders CoPost Office Box 137
- Randy Morrison Construction349 Hubler Road
Du Bois, Pennsylvania
- Rankin Renovations67 Goodwill Hill Rd
Grand Valley, Pennsylvania
- Re-Bath104 Paul St