You might want to save energy and money by flipping off your circuit breakers while you’re on vacation, but should you? Turns out, there may be better ways. Here’s what you need to know about turning off circuit breakers over vacation.
Get matched with top Electricians in Johnstown, PA
There are 18 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Johnstown
- Morris Electric & Handyman Service LLCService was amazing. Was prompt professional and on time. Very respectful of my home and very affordable. Will definitely call again when I need more work done at my house! Couldn't ask for a better experience!!!
- Morris Electric & Handyman Service LLCExcellent service, prompt arrival, very professional and friendly. I would highly recommend this business for any electrical work. Have work done In the past but none was as good and affordable as Morris. Will definitely call again if I need more work in the future!!!
- Bring the Light LLCSanto was very professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone that needed any type of electrical work done.
- Thomas Edison Electric IncVery good. Josh was professional & friendly. Asked for price quote & estimate for the work. He arrived on time. Very knowledgeable. I was able to pick the date & time of day that worked best for me.
- Bring the Light LLCStarted off with a couple rooms without power, these guys came in found the issue and explained the issue to me, we ended up upgrading the entire service as well, quick, clean and would definitely recommend!
- Thomas' Electrical ServicesThe entire process was completed with exceptional professionalism. Thomas Electrical is the best electrician I’ve ever hired, from scheduling an appointment, to completing the job, they made sure I was informed every step of the way! They will go above and beyond, I would recommend Thomas Electrical for any job big or small
- SHANE SHAFFER INCPrompt, professional service. The technician Seth was knowledgeable and quickly determined that the problem was the board and temperature sensor which he replaced, thawed out my frozen outdoor unit and it is now working well. Was not condescending or evasive when I asked questions. I have used this company before and have recommended them to family and friends. I highly recommend the team at Shane Shaffer for Heat Pump services
- Thomas Edison Electric IncShawn was nice, professional, and quick. He discussed the job with us and did it perfectly. Great work!
- Handyman For HireAwesome company. Incredible employees. The attention to detail by HFH is superb. The jobs are finished in a timely fashion. The work areas are kept very neat even during demo. The employees go over and above to make sure the customer is happy and satisfied. Mike and Tim have been great to have on our job. Hire local. Buy local
- Thomas Edison Electric IncThe young man was Courteous and professional. He was very informative and educated me on everything that was being done. He was very friendly.
Electricians in Johnstown
- Business Description:As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Service was amazing. Was prompt professional and on time. Very respectful of my home and very affordable. Will definitely call again when I need more work done at my house! Couldn't ask for a better experience!!Shane R.
- Business Description:Stelco Incorporated is a professionally operated electrical contractor company established in 1974 and incorporated in 1979. Stelco has grown to be one of the areas proficient and reliable residential and commercial electrical contractors in Central Pennsylvania. Stelco will constantly strive to provide our customers with the best products and services at a competitive price, while maintaining a consistently higher level of customer service than any of our competitors. This is accomplished ..Recent Review:The service is going well. The technician I work with is friendly, helpful, responsive, and knowledgeable.heath b.
- Business Description:I have over 17 years of experience with an electrical degree. I can handle any job from a service upgrade to adding a receptacle. No job too big or too small! Call us today for a free estimate. Also look us up http://mhelectric.org. We're also on Facebook tooRecent Review:Very Prompt Response and excellent service. The Technician arrived on time and was very courteous and professional. He replaced the GFI in our kitchen and upon testing the line found two more that needed replaced. Price was fair and the work was done in a timely manner. I will hire this company againThomas M.
- Business Description:Randy Morrison Construction (814)771-8538 Full service construction company. Fair prices. Quality workRecent Review:We are very happy with the work done. They were on the job by 7:00 am everyday. Shrubbery and landscaping were covered and all shingles torn off went into a truck. They cleaned up the area after every workday. We were told in advance of work that when temperatures on the roof got to hot they would stop work so as not to damage any of new shingles they were putting on. The workers were very polite and friendly and seemed to enjoy working with each other. When Randy Morrison had to leave the job to pick up materials he always informed us where he was going and why, as a matter of fact he kept us informed on every aspect of the job from beginning to end. He also put a roof on my mothers house in the spring and it looked so good We actually picked the same exact shingle. We can honestly say the roof looks great and would hire Morrison again. You can’t beat a contractor who does what he says he is going to do and do it with honesty and professionalismMark K.
- Business Description:**WE INSTALL LIGHTNING ROD SYSTEMS NATIONWIDE...TO PROTECT AGAINST A LIGHTNING STRIKE ON HOUSES, BARNS, METAL BUILDINGS, AND TREES... ***NO ELECTRICAL WORK*** WE ONLY INSTALL LIGHTNING ROD SYSTEMS. Since 1950 WB Lightning Rods is still family owned and operated by William Burden and his Three Sons. William is a third generation Lightning Protection Contractor with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and a Member of the National Fire Protection Association. WB Lightning..Recent Review:William Burden and his crew were awesome! They were efficient and professional and completed the job in a minimal amount of time. The system itself is inconspicuous and will give us peace of mind after having watched one of our neighbor's homes go up in flames after a lightning strike. Would definitely hire them again if necessaryClay B.
- Business Description:Owner operated with 10 years of experience, affordable, reliable, and local.Recent Review:Resolved issue before he was contactedRandy R.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Protecting homes and businesses since 1950, Guardian Protection is one of the nation's largest and most highly regarded security companies. We provide smart technology, 24/7 professional monitoring, and peace of mind to hundreds of thousands of customers. Our products are installed by experts, monitored by real people, and truly make a difference. We do what we do because of one simple truth: life is better when it's safeRecent Review:Nobody has contacted me thru your services (Angies List), You are not a reliable source to find a service. Please remove me from Angies list and cease all contactvan s.
- Business Description:We are a small electrical contracting firm.Recent Review:Fine. Was abe to determine problem with the circut path and restore service.Kathy K.
- Business Description:No matter what your plumbing needs, you can count on Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® to provide you with quality professional plumbing services. No job is too big or too small - from the leaky toilet, to the bursting sewer pipe in the front yard - we fix it all! Whether you need new plumbing equipment installed or existing equipment repaired, we’re here to help. We offer a full range of plumbing services, including installation, repair or replacement. Your plumbing service call will begin with..Recent Review:Both gentlemen showed on time. They were professional and courteous. Diagnosed the problem and fixed perfectly.dave b.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Rewiring a home—new or old—is a dangerous job. Whether you’re adding a few new outlets or replacing all the wiring in an old home, it requires professional help. Find out the cost to rewire a house, from permitting and inspections to cleanup.
Circuit breaker boxes give you the electricity you want and the safety you need in your home at the convenience of a switch. This guide will give you a comprehensive view of everything you need to know about your breaker box.
Find Electricians in
- Mineral Point
- South Fork
- New Florence
- Nanty Glo
Electricians in Johnstown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & R KITCHENS721 Belmont St
- A Better Choice Inc97 N Thompson Ln
North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
- A.J. Eckley, General Contractor Inc.101 Orchard Ave
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- ALLIED MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL2141 Sandy Drive
State College, Pennsylvania
- American Home Guard Home Warranty1515 Market St Ste 1200
- Anthony Mechanical & Electrical, LLC938 Holy Cross Rd
- Aortega General ContractingP.O. Box 192
Mahanoy City, Pennsylvania
- Armstrong Home Improvements155 High St
- A & R KITCHENS
- B A MEIXEL ELECTRICAL520 WASHINGTON AVE
Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania
- Bantly Hardware701 Von Lunen Rd
- Barr's Auto Electric204 N 16th Ave
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing374 West Main Street
- BK systems499 Beech Hill Rd.
- BMP Systems, Inc.1263 Maple Avenue
Du Bois, Pennsylvania
- BP Electric12759 Golden Rod lane
James Creep, Pennsylvania
- Brad & Ted's Window Cleaning and Pressure Washing1923 14th Ave
- Brothers Home RepairPO BOX 204
- Buterbaugh's Kitchen Center4983 Business 220
- B A MEIXEL ELECTRICAL
- C&C Property Maint983 Miller Rd
- Calverleys Climate Control Solutions3321 Elton Road
- Chimney Rocks Home Improvements LLC610 Chimney Rocks Rd
- City Electric Corp.16 West Stewart Ave.
- CLARK'S PLUMBING & HEATING8420 CLEAR RIDGE RD
- Coleman & Co1994 Sandy Flat Rd
- Commercial Service Pros219 North Julian St
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Complete Electrical Service103 Dock Hill Rd
- Custom Plus LLC3663 Admiral Peary Hwy
- C&C Property Maint
- D B CONSTRUCTION807 RED MILL ROAD
- Dale Sprigg Heating, Cooling, & Refrigeration, LLC129 Davis Ln
Alum Bank, Pennsylvania
- Dietz Electric
- D B CONSTRUCTION
- G.C Construction234 Clinton rd
- GARLAND COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS2303 PANTHER VALLEY RD
- Gass Electric Co.135 Fairmount Ave
- Gilded construction184 pottsville Street
- Gray Valley Electric150 Bradford Rd
- Greentree Builders and Maintenance LLC369 Cogan Rd
- Gregg service company4025 5th avenue
- Guardian Protection174 Thorn Hill Rd
- G.C Construction
- J & N General Contracting101 East Packer Ave
- J A HOOD ELECTRIC1750 BURRIER LN
- J A RODDA PLUMBING HEATING & E1735 RUBY ST
- J&S Construction915 west jackson st
- J-Brown Services283 Doney Town Rd
- Jarrad Zamborsky Contracting2085 Rayne Run Road
Marion Center, Pennsylvania
- JD Handyman Services
- JDV Contracting / CUTTING EDGE CONCEPTS305 E Church St
- JOE YOUNG ELECTRICAL817 Hillside Road
- John Morgan Contracting203 Comet Crt
- Johns Electric and More306 Klein Rd
- Junior's Garage700 S Tuckahoe St
- J & N General Contracting
- K&D Auto Electric Inc212 Forward Blvd
- Kelby Co Lan Inc. DBA Sweitzer Electric114 SOUTH HOFFER AVE
Centre Hall, Pennsylvania
- Keystone Construction Services, LLC525 Allegheny St
- kieffer construction246 Hudsondale St
- Knisely & Sons Inc125 E Pitt St
- Kulback Electric301 Lion Street
- K&D Auto Electric Inc
- Langenet Integration LLC5000 SE Federal HWY #25
- Lay It Down Tile & Home Improvement510 Rte 579
Ringoes, New Jersey
- LECCE ELECTRIC1843 LIBERTY DR
- LJH Construction3015 Bigler Ave
Northern Cambria, Pennsylvania
- Lowry's Restoration Services2024 2nd street
- Lucas Remodeling & Construction, LLC1072 Beaver Run Ave
- Langenet Integration LLC
- R2 Renovations
- Raker Builders CoPost Office Box 137
- Randy Morrison Construction349 Hubler Road
Du Bois, Pennsylvania
- Rankin Renovations67 Goodwill Hill Rd
Grand Valley, Pennsylvania
- Redmond's Complete Comfort160 main street
Beech Creek, Pennsylvania
- Remodelers Workshop105 Stonecrest Dr
- REVELLO CONTRACTING1881 WATER LEVEL RD
- RIFE ELECTRIC1782 STITLEY RD
- Rkeiser Energy Independant Consultant130 Dougal St
- ROBERT K ORRIS ELECTRICAL701 LIBERTY AVE
- R2 Renovations