A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Easton, PA
There are 8 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Easton
- Earthsystems IrrigationI called on a Saturday when the office was closed and Andy called me back immediately even though I did not leave an urgent message. He and Dominique came out first thing Monday morning and found the problem of our water leak near the meter. He worked all day to make sure we had water back on that night. He was efficient, amazingly polite, economical and got us up and running as quickly as humanly possible. I would recommend Andy and EarthSystems anytime
- Joshua TreeTheir price is comparable. I would absolutely use them again. I already signed a contract for next year. They're on time. They call ahead of time to let us know when they're coming. One guy even helped me rake leaves so he could put the fertilizer down. They're very good. They're great.
- Charlie's Wells IrrigationThe phone was answered promptly and the appointment was scheduled within a couple of days. The technician arrived within the window of time that I was given and the problem was taken care of the same day. Excellent Service "with a smile". I will use them again.
- PlantiqueThey were really good. They installed some drain for patio. They had fixed the fall to drain that we already had, and then they rerouted the drains in the yard. They were prompt, and they said they were going to come out. We had a lot of additional questions before the work was done. They always answered our questions. They were very professional, and their work was of good quality and was completed on time. Their pricing was reasonable. I would use their services again in the future if I need to
- Fisher Irrigation & Lighting Systems LLCThey are good about coming out if I need help with something like programming it. I spent a couple thousand dollars to have the system installed and now I pay about $150 to have it maintained. I love the system. I have window boxes high up on the building which can be hard to water but the system waters them automatically. It doesn't water as much if it is raining and I can increase the water during the hot summer months. I will definitely continue to use them
- Fiano LandscapesI HIRED NICK TO PLANT BUSHES, AND WAS SO IMPRESSED WITH HIS WORK THAT I HAVE KEPT HIM COMING BACK FOR ALL MY LANDSCAPING NEEDS. HIS PLANTS ARE EXCEPTIONAL, AND HIS PRICING IS BETTER THEN ANYONE ELSE I HAVE CHECKED. THE WORK IS ABOVE ANYTHING I EXPECTED. I HAVE HAD PEOPLE STOP IN THE STREET TO ADMIRE THE WORK HE HAS DONE WITH THE YARD. NICK HAS A DESIGN PROGRAM THAT ALLOWS HIM TO DESIGN AND PRINT WHAT YOUR YARD WOULD LOOK LIKE. HE TOOK A LOT OF TIME TO ASK US QUESTIONS AND WAS ABLE TO CREATE A BEAUTIFUL YARD THAT REQUIRES A LOW AMOUNT OF UPKEEP. THIS WAS IMPORTANT TO US AS WE TRAVEL ALMOST EVERY WEEKEND. NICK WAS ALSO THE ONLY CONTRACTOR WHO TOOK THE TIME TO EXPLAIN THAT I WOULD NEED A SEPARATE METER FOR THE IRRIGATION SYSTEM, AS MINE WAS TOO SMALL. THE OTHER CONTRACTORS ALL WANTED TO USE MY OLD METER. I CHECKED WITH THE CITY AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THE OLD METER WAS TOO SMALL FOR THE SYSTEM. I WILL CONTINUE TO USE HIM FOR ALL MY LANDSCAPING NEEDS
- Fisher Irrigation & Lighting Systems LLCSpectacular! Quickly fixed in a very professional manner. I will use them going forward every time.
- PlantiquePlantique had great reviews and I hate to say anything to the contrary. That said, I wouldn't use Plantique again. The landscapers were courteous but the service was completely overpriced (wish I had shopped around, first). Most of the planted perennials in my backyard and on a hill on my property died, and the clematis installed to provide porch coverage never grew in. Also, one of my azaleas was pulled up while a Yew was being removed and Plantique never replaced it. I had to find a new landscaper that replanted dead plants and put in a cozy patio and irrigation system for a third of the price that I paid Plantique. I tear up a little everytime I think of the money I spent (I could have used it for a worthy cause) and I am still kicking myself after all these years for not doing my due diligence
- Hydroscapes Inc.I requested a quote for the work I needed done,and still have heard nothing back from them, even after following up. Very disappointing that this company is so non responsive.
- Misty Mornings Irrigation & Landscape ServiceDisaster. System failed within 3 days and flooded my basement. Very poor response in correcting the problem. Very unprofessional. Blamed problem on their sub-contractor and refused to take responsbility. DO NOT USE!
Irrigation Systems Installers in Easton
- Business Description:Smiley’s Lawn Care & Landscaping Inc. has been serving the greater Lehigh Valley area since 2006 when it was established. We have an experienced team that is dedicated to providing you with the highest quality of service in both commercial and residential applications. Smiley’s has certified pesticide applicators on staff and we are constantly continuing our education to ensure that we are up to date with what’s new in the green industry. Whether your are starting from scratch, looking for a ..Recent Review:It went great! They did a beautiful job. I would highly recommend them.Carol Y.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Family business with 10 years of experience. Our services include: Landscape Design- Planting/Mulching/Soil Grading Hardscape And Masonry Construction-Patios/Walkways/Driveways/Retaining Walls New Lawn Installation-Sod/Seeding/Lawn Aeration Low Voltage Lighting- Design/ Installation Irrigation system- Design/ Installation/Service/Drainage Full Tree Service- Pruning/Tree/Shrub Care Grounds Maintenance Services-Lawn Maintenance/Spring an Fall clean up Lawn And Plant Healthcare Programs-Fertiliz..Recent Review:It went excellent. I highly recommend, work, professionalism, price and ethics all 100% satisfaction. I will definitely hire again and have already referred family and friends.Irine L.
- Business Description:We offer premium landscape services, backed by customer service and warranties, bottom line we stand behind what we do. We provide families with functional and safe outdoor features that incorporate all the aesthetics they dream about. We will work to develop a budget that involves a completed project or a long term project with proper phases of completion, we do one job at a time so you are always the #1 priority. We will implement ideas to increase the value of your outdoor area without exp..Recent Review:Mike & Jeff are great to work with. They listened to our thoughts and desires - executed perfectly. Work site always neat and orderly. Very respectful of property. Completed project as promised. They made our dream a reality, absolutely perfect! We definitely recommend themDebra P.
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. Cost is determined by the job. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and preven..Recent Review:It been very good. They give yo a date and you don't have to be home. They will leave you a invoice in the door.Julia Ann D.
- Business Description:Joshua Tree is now servicing the Lansdale, Collegeville, and Chalfont, PA area! We are a certified, full service, tree care, lawn care, and pest control firm who are dedicated to creating healthy, beautiful, and pest-free environments for our raving fans (a.k.a. our clients). We offer general tree care services, insect and disease management, spotted lantern fly control, fertilizer, crabgrass & weed control, free soil testing, quarterly barrier treatments, targeted treatments for mosquitoes, ..Recent Review:I can’t say enough good things about Joshua Tree’s service. They are very knowledgeable, informative and helpful when they come to the house, and charge no more than the average price from other companies. . The results are amazing. My lawn has never looked better. I highly recommend Joshua tree. They far exceed Chem Lawn and True GreenCynthia H.
- Business Description:Choose A+ Waterproofing LLC for all of your foundation, basement, seal coating and waterproofing needs. We pride ourselves on our professionalism, high quality workmanship, and excellent customer service.Locally owned and operated, serving all of Lehigh Valley & surrounding areasRecent Review:We were very apprehensive about needing extensive work done to waterproof our finished basement after experiencing massive flooding. From the moment we met Mike from A+ waterproofing, our minds were put at ease. He was very knowledgeable and presented us with many options to meet our needs. We were concerned how the process would affect our living space, since the basement was already finished. As soon as the A+ team arrived, they went above and beyond to ensure that their work was top notch. They went out of their way to clean up after themselves. From laying down floor mats, to vacuuming, and leaf blowing the yard of debris, these guys did it all. We are very satisfied with their work, customer service, and company as a whole. The finished result far exceeded our expectations and gave us peace of mind that the job was done correctlyJennifer S.
- Business Description:I'm Tom DiPhillipo. After 25 yrs of experience, and satisfied Lehigh Valley customers, I'm confident I can help make your landscaping dreams come true. At DiPhillipo's Landscaping & Hardscaping, we will cater to your needs, get the job done quickly, and professionally. We aren't happy until you're happy. We pride ourselves in how many of our customers are repeat and word of mouth referrals. They know we’re dependable, knowledgeable, competitively priced, and pleasant to work with. We are ICPI..Recent Review:Came on time, did a great job, cleaned up. Couldn't ask for more.Jim H.
- Business Description:Green Lawn Fertilizing is the largest locally owned lawn care company in the Philadelphia Tri-State region. We have been listed in the Philadelphia 100 twice years and INC 5000 the last 6 years based on our rapid growth as a family owned business. We owe our tremendous growth as a business to building honest, trustworthy relationships with our customers and employees. Every aspect of our business is focused on our commitment to providing superior customer service and we take great pride in be..Recent Review:Green Lawn fertilizing staff is extremely customer focused and provide excellent service. They are a go to company of you are looking for lawn care!!!Robert S.
- Business Description:Huber’s Lawn/Landscaping is the fastest growing Landscaping company in the regions that we service. We strive to provide quality care and professional service to our clients by providing services for their individual needs. We are a highly reputable, professional, and quality Landscaping company. Taking your vision from concept to completion, we have a great team of highly experienced professionals that have the knowledge and expertise to complete your project. Whatever your budget, or lifest..Recent Review:Did not use due to quote 4x the quotes of othersJulie F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- West Easton
- Fountain Hill
- Wind Gap
- Pen Argyl
- East Bangor
lawn irrigation services in Easton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Createscape Landscape Services LLCPo Box 968
- Createscape Landscape Services LLC
- Diamond Lawn & Landscapes211 Butztown Rd,
- Diamond Lawn & Landscapes
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Huber's Lawn/LandscapingP.O. Box 242
- Huber's Lawn/Landscaping
- Irrigation Maintenance Service159 Shelbern Dr
Lincroft, New Jersey
- Irrigation Maintenance Service
- Joshua Tree310 Center St
- Joshua Tree
- Kelstar Enterprise, Inc.123 Main St PO 185
- Kelstar Enterprise, Inc.
- Renneissance Handyman17 Willow St
- Renneissance Handyman
- Smiley's Lawn Care & Landscaping Inc692 Blue Mountain Dr
- Smiley's Lawn Care & Landscaping Inc
- Woolf lawn and landscape17 Creveling Rd
Bloomsbury, New Jersey
- Woolf lawn and landscape