Cables, cords, and wires are needed to power the devices in our homes, but hiding them all can be a real hassle. Learn 11 ways to put them out of sight.
Get matched with top Electricians in Doylestown, PA
There are 160 highly-rated local electricians.
Matching on Angi
Recent Electrician Reviews in Doylestown
- Bella Brothers Construction IncWe had our master bathroom and hallway bathroom remodeled in September/October of 2020. This is a good company. They are a bit on the pricey side but you get what you pay for which includes having a project manager that deals with all the headaches that go with a remodeling project. This company returns your calls, replies to your emails and keeps their appointments. The bathrooms look beautiful. The contractors we were assigned (Jon and Leo) did a really super great job. We had Mike F. as our project manager. We really liked him a lot. He was very personable, communicated with us, was on top of the remodeling progress and even threw in our master clothes closet to be painted at no extra charge. The painter they sent (Luiz) did a phenomenal job with the painting. Tom (the owner), Arsan (the designer) and Laura (the admin asst) were all a pleasure to work with. We would recommend this company
- Bella Brothers Construction IncFrom the start with the estimate by the owner to the completed project I could not be more satisfied. I was so impressed with the honest and integrity of the owner I did not get any other estimates and I am definitely a "shopper." We went to the showroom to pick our selections and this was an excellent experience. We were given a timeline for the start of the project which was a little delayed but constantly communicated to us. A project manager was assigned to the job who checked in person almost every day. Prior to starting the work the entire area from the front door to the bath was covered with self adherent plastic. The attention to detail was perfect. Changes were accommodated. The job was actually completed by one technician who was here every day. Any time I had questions I communicated with the project manager who responded very quickly. Every time I go to that bathroom I am more pleased. I absolutely would use this company for any other project I have in the future. I have an absolute comfort level that I can call with any problems and I know they will be resolved. This is without question a reputable company. Actually I referred them to a long time friend who is having 2 complete bathroom remodels done
- Bella Brothers Construction IncWe hired Bella Brothers for a full first floor renovation. We had an original kitchen, metal cabinets and in less than 3 weeks, I now have my dream house with a modern kitchen, open floor plan and LPV flooring throughout. From the initial meeting to the very end of the project, every single interaction was respectful and friendly. They provided us with a designer who helped us choose every last detail. In their showroom, they had many samples for us to pick from (counters, tiles, flooring, cabinets etc.) and were able to show us the flooring layout on a screen. We were assigned a project manager who was our main contact, who kept in regular touch with us throughout the project. He came to the house to meet us and go over the project before it began. He made sure to maintain regular communication with us. All of their employees were always on time, professional and worked hard to get the job done in a timely manner. As a matter of fact, from the day the job started to the end was less than 3 weeks. This included demolition of walls, moving beams, moving plumbing, moving gas lines, adding new flooring, new cabinets, etc. As far as craftsmanship, they just cannot be beat. All of the work was top notch, detailed, while keeping the house immaculate. I would recommend them over any contractor
- Brandon Electric IncJeff and his electricians were very nice to work with and responsive throughout the whole project from permit application to rewiring to inspection by the township. We expected wall and ceiling damage when rewiring our 102 year-old house, but were very pleased with the care that the team took to minimize the repairs we would need to do after the rewiring. We really had far fewer repairs than we envisioned, which was great! The electricians were very friendly and respectful and worked extremely hard each day. The rewiring was a difficult job given the stone construction, plaster walls and age of our house, but took under two weeks to complete. During the initial inspection, the township requested that one outlet be GFI-protected in the bathroom. I called Jeff and he had a team there the next business day to change the outlet and we passed the re-inspection with no problem. I was impressed by their responsiveness, and would definitely hire them again
- Housing Solutions, Inc.It was terrific, and the crew was great to work with. The finished product looks wonderful. They finished the work in the time promised. The company corrected a couple of minor issues promptly. They are one of the best contractors I have ever worked with.
- Brandon Electric IncThey put a switch on the bulb that's why i contacted them again to fix it up. Second person came and straighten it up. I will hire them again as long as the one who's coming is the second person.
- Brandon Electric IncThe rep was fantastic! He arrived on time and was able to easily diagnose the problem. He did have to return the next week as the main fuse also needed to be replaced. But when I called the owner, he was responsive and immediately sent the rep/ repair specialist to correct with no additional charge! I would definitely recommend this company!!
- Housing Solutions, Inc.Basement demo and remodel was completed in about 3 1/2 weeks. Work included rewiring, laying of vinyl floors, drywall, carpentry, painting , plumbing and some cement work. The crew especially Alex was great to work with and checked in often with me regarding any design changes. Neal showed up often to check the progress and kept me up to date. This is my second project with Neal and as usual he provided quality work and stayed near my budget
- iTech Electric LLCMy experience from start to finish with iTech has been an excellent one. Tony is quick to respond to calls/texts, and his crew shows up promptly as well. The work they did in my home - adding recessed lighting, ceiling fans, a car charger, etc - exceeded my expectations. Edison was the head electrician onsite; he is very knowledgeable, and also a nice guy as well. Overall, I'd highly recommend iTech to friends and family, as well as folks here
- EP ElectricExcellent in every way. The two technicians from EP Electric were prompt, polite and went above and beyond in performing the requested work.
Electricians in Doylestown
- Business Description:Family owned and operated for over 20 years. We provide full electrical service at reasonable prices. No job to smallRecent Review:It was good and they did a lot of good work. They provided a service that is beyond expectations. I highly recommend them. And they have given a great pricing.Alexander N.
- Business Description:Brandon Electric, Inc., has been serving Philadelphia, Bucks, Montgomery, Delaware, and Chester Counties for more than 30 years. Our company is licensed and fully insured. We offer 24-hour emergency service and our crews are radio dispatched daily in your area. We carry workman's comp for all our employees and never use sub-contractors. All of our trucks have company signs and our employees wear uniforms. We have 10 fully stocked and radio dispatched trucks in your neighborhoods daily. Award ..Recent Review:Jeff and his electricians were very nice to work with and responsive throughout the whole project from permit application to rewiring to inspection by the township. We expected wall and ceiling damage when rewiring our 102 year-old house, but were very pleased with the care that the team took to minimize the repairs we would need to do after the rewiring. We really had far fewer repairs than we envisioned, which was great! The electricians were very friendly and respectful and worked extremely hard each day. The rewiring was a difficult job given the stone construction, plaster walls and age of our house, but took under two weeks to complete. During the initial inspection, the township requested that one outlet be GFI-protected in the bathroom. I called Jeff and he had a team there the next business day to change the outlet and we passed the re-inspection with no problem. I was impressed by their responsiveness, and would definitely hire them againDiana M.
- Business Description:We are highly skilled, licensed insured, and skilled with electrical work. They will treat your home and your family with the respect and respect that you are entitled to. We'll provide quick reliable results, with satisfactory results and reasonable rates for all electrical servicesRecent Review:Beautiful and very nice. They are professionals.AL I.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a estimate today! 267-577-0550Recent Review:thank you Miri for your help he came at my house and install 2 cealing fan to my badrooms. Thank you again.Evelyn M.
- Business Description:Our mission at Phil's Electric is to meet and exceed each client’s expectations by delivering the finest workmanship available at a reasonable price. Being a smaller company gives us the opportunity to work one on one with each home owner to ensure customer satisfaction. While meeting any and all needs of our clients, we also make it a top priority to return phone calls and send out estimates as quickly as possible. So if you are looking for quality workmanship at a reasonable price, loo..Recent Review:Phil was amazing. He called promptly after submitting a request through Angi, came out and gave a quick estimate and had me scheduled in a few days. Worked very cleanly and had my two new lamp posts installed in a half a day. I'm working with a lot of contractors on my house and can say Phil is the best. I'll definitely be calling him back when I need additional electrical workBob P.
- Business Description:Get residential electrical services from experienced professionals with flexible hours at Omega Electric Inc. Our services include, new installations, rewire, repairs, home wiring, service upgrades, pool, spa, hot tub wiring and home appliances or hook-ups. We are I.C.C. Registered, fully insured with honest and up front pricing. Find experienced interior or exterior lighting installation and get top brands like Progress, Kichler, Sea Gull, and Lightolier. Call us and find a live person on th..Recent Review:They ran the replacement line for the old one that had been cut. Tracked in back to panel and did a good job on the replacement. Just a little expensiveJanet M.
- Business Description:My name is Perparim Duka. For the last 5 years I have been running our family business. Respect, perfection, professionalism, hard work, and dedication is who we are. We are confident we have the best price and at the best quality!!Recent Review:Called for estimate and Duka come out the very same day. I was happy with the estimate and hired them to do the job. Duka and his team were on time, very professional and explained everything that needed to be was done . They did a great job from the beginning to enddeborah j.
- Business Description:Spark Electrical Services specializes in residential and commercial electrical work. Our owner operated team together has over 10 years of experience. Whether you need panel upgrades, light fixture replacements, flickering lights, outlet install or repairs, or any other electrical needs. We are here for you!Recent Review:The service went very well. They were respectful, professional, but the price was a little outrageous and the issue has occurred again. They were prompt and quick to respond.Donald S.
- Business Description:**For fastest response, please call 215-941-1497** We are a full service residential and light commercial electrical contractor. We strive for customer satisfaction and always put quality & safety first. We offer 24 hour emergency service and provide free estimatesRecent Review:John returned my call promptly and came out the same day as promised. He fixed the remote and put the fan back together after my husband has taken it all apart. Very happy with his service.JoAnn W.
- Business Description:We are an Electrical Contracting firm that works out of the Willow Grove area proudly serving Bucks and Montgomery Counties. We have an office on Easton Rd that is available by appointment and have two trucks ready for your calls. We specialize in all phases of new or existing residential wiring. We also offer services for commercial applications. We offer free estimates. You will find that our prices are better than the big outfits and competitive with the smaller onesRecent Review:Great...Larry is a true professional electrician and businessman. Over an eleven month process (not his fault) Larry walked me through the installation of a new gas line with PECO (which is no fun), purchased the Generac (in high demand), coordinated the gas plumbing installation and installed the Generac and fully explained its operation and maintenance. Larry is great communicator, very reassuring and easy to work withBob B.
Deals in Doylestown for Electrician
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Outdoor kitchens are a great way to use your yard space with your family or entertaining. Here are some tips to keep your outdoor kitchen clean and maintained.
Figure out the cause of your light bulbs burning out too soon. There are several potential causes: the type of bulb you're using, the fixture itself, or your home voltage.
Find Electricians in
Electricians in Doylestown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Creation Construction103 Adams Ave
Mantua, New Jersey
- 1966166 Beverly Hill Rd
Clifton, New Jersey
- 1st Rate General Construction, LLC42 Stonegate Dr
Eastampton, New Jersey
- 4R'S Electric Inc3653 Robin Rd
- 8 Arms Installs405 E Fornance St
- _United Home Services4200 Bethlehem Pike
- 1 Creation Construction
- A & A MECHANICAL SERVICES INC560 CHURCHVILLE LN
- A & Beyond Services1198 Chester Pike Ste 1
Sharon Hill, Pennsylvania
- A & J Electrical Services146 Sunny Dell Rd
- A F L ElectricPO Box 805
Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
- A Plus 1 General Contracting LLC151 e mt Vernon st
- A&M Electrical Service5429 charles st
- A&M General Contract5443 Akron st
- A+ Family Heating & Air164 Wayne Ave
Trenton, New Jersey
- A-1 Dayton Electric2500 Edgely Ave
- A-1 Star Carpentry LLC7900 Stenton Ave Apt 105
- A-Phase Electric2072 Morgan Hill Drive
- A.J.P. and Son Electric4417 Florida ave
Newtown Square, Pennsylvania
- A.R.V.Electric, LLC.211 Laureen Rd
- A.T. Electrical Services L.L.C.220 Noble St
- AAP Security and Telecom1055 Westlakes Dr
- AARK ELECTRIC INC.500 High Ave
- Abdo General Contractor1124 Carpenter St
- Able Mechanical & Construction70 Blue Ridge Drive
- ABOUT FACE REMODELING LLC53 Cornell Ave
- Above and Beyond Remodeling L.L.C.818 East Abington Avenue
- ABPH Co.#5 Devon Ln.
- Abram W Bergey & Sons Inc311 S Main St Box 85
- ABSOLUTE BEST REMODELING by NJ Construction2126 Friendship St.
- Absolute Electric9 Kensington Dr
Mount Holly, New Jersey
- Absolute Quality Painting & Contracting456 Hollyknoll Dr Churchville
- Accelerated ServicePO Box 611
Marlton, New Jersey
- Accent Electric, Ltd.808 Easton Rd
Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
- Accentric Electric LLC1820 Autum Leaf Lane
Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
- Accurate Mechanical Heating & Cooling LLC1889 Rte 9 91
Toms River, New Jersey
- Ace Plumbing, Heating & Electrical Supplies Inc601 S Delsea
Vineland, New Jersey
- ADAPTIVE LIVING SOLUTIONSPO Box 7202
- Adelphia Electric, LLC3528 Nottingham Lane
- ADT Security Services Inc - Edison21 Northfield Ave
Edison, New Jersey
- Advanced Electrical Services Group Inc1612 Wendy Way
- Advanced Power Generation950 Ridge Road A6
- Advanced Power Generation, LLC950 Ridge Road
- AES electrical services20 providence rd
- AEZI Electrical Services, LLCPO Box 143
St. Georges, Delaware
- Affordable Contractors9233 Outlook Ave
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Agron Construction10154 Bustleton Avenue
- AJ Waterproofing3774 Kratz Rd
- Al Vitro Handyman Home Svc Inc5 LINCOLN AVE
- Alberto General Contracting260 Laveer St
- Alex Electric350 S Wawaset Rd
West Chester, Pennsylvania
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- All Around Homes325 West Upper Ferry Rd
Ewing, New Jersey
- All Bright Electric ServiceP.O. Box 680
Ridley Park, Pennsylvania
- All Home Remodeling, Inc3929 Blake Rd
Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
- ALL PHASE ELECTRIC CO9015 WEST CHESTER PIKE
Upper Darby, Pennsylvania
- All Seasons Comfort Control LLC1100 Industrial Blvd
- ALL SEASONS RESTORATIONSP.O. Box 15
- all services346 hurst st
- All Trades Combined, Inc.130 green st
- ALL-CORE DRILLING COPO Box 12863
- All-in-1 Electric2935 Magee Ave
- Allegiance Builders Inc1804 Skiles Blvd
West Chester, Pennsylvania
- ALLEN DOOR & SERVICE CORP900 WALNUT ST
- Alleva Painting & General Contractor110 Hillside Dr
Spring City, Pennsylvania
- Alliance Chimney & Energy Inc73 Rittenhouse Pl
- Allison Construction411 Yoder Rd
- ALLSYSTEMSOLAR Heating,Cooling,Plumbing,Electric1251 Lodi Hill Rd
Upper Black Eddy, Pennsylvania
- Allwire Electric LLC3743 Skyline Dr
- Alternative Air - Heating Cooling & Energy2414 w hagert st
- Always Affordable Electric Inc1050 Street rd Suite #1052
- AM Electric19 Bluff Rd .
- AMC (AFTERMATH) GENERAL CONTRACTORPO BOX 4719
- AMCO Electric Co., LLC.23 Boxwood Lane
- America's Best Mechanical & Electrical1147 2nd Street Pike
- AMERICAN CABLE & INSTALLATION3 BELLWOOD DR
Feasterville Trevose, Pennsylvania
- American Choice Installations3217 morrell ave
- American Home Contractors1146 E Sharpnack St
- American Home Guard Home Warranty1515 Market St Ste 1200
- American Pool Concepts LLC920 Woodbourne road
- American Quality Electric504 Oxford Rd
- AMERICAN TEAM136 Washington Dr
- Ameriseal Contractors Inc.2727 Philmont Avenue 305
Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
- AMF Electric, LLC2955 Belgrade Street
- Amped Electric Inc310 S CHESTER PIKE
- Amped Electrical Services6917 Cottage Street
- AMS Design & Construction Inc.914 Noble St
- Ancona Construction181 Andrien Rd
Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
- Andrew Beury Contracting112 Creamery Rd.
- ANDREW MOZINO REALTOR LLC405 Boxwood rd.
- Angela B. Vasquez1720 Pennsylvania Ave
Cape May, New Jersey
- Anthony And Sons Handyman Services9349 Treaty Rd
- Anthony Mechanical & Electrical, LLC938 Holy Cross Rd
- Anthony's remodeling contractor19 Bellrive Court
- ANTON ELECTRIC31 LYNN AVE
- Antonio the Handyman Can25 S Main St
- AP Irvin Electric108 main st
East Greenville, Pennsylvania
- AP Modern Electric249 Anderson Rd
- apb electric4466 almond street
- Appliance Authority4213 greeby st
- A & A MECHANICAL SERVICES INC