Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Doylestown, PA
There are 98 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Doylestown
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsAll individuals involved were very respectful and timely. A few issues did arise, and I was immediately contacted by upper management who made things right. My family loves the pool our new pool.
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsBuying and building a pool is a huge decision for any family. That was no different for us. Our team at Anthony Sylvan made the process feel seamless and even fun each step of the way (and there were many steps!) With so many moving parts to the process, other people told us to expect delays and problems but that was NOT our experience with Anthony Sylvan. Except when the pandemic brought a halt to the proceeding of the building process. Fortunately they picked right up where they had left off as soon as restrictions permitted. Thankfully this allowed for our pool to be up and running by Memorial Day weekend. Our project manager - TJ Lathbury was amazing. This is our first pool and we had a million questions and we must have called him many times but he was very patient and taught us everything we needed to know. A couple of times... From Jack Stubbe our salesman/designer, construction managers Greg Janowicz and Tara Wojcik to TJ Lathbury and all the subcontractors in between we cannot recommend this company more highly. You can see for yourself on Instagram @bittersweetknoll
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsWe relied on Anthony & Sylvan to build our 16,000 gallon free form in-ground pool. We're happy with every facet of the project (from the initial design consultation thru each of the construction phases thru the final product). The entire group of teams were professional and true experts at their craft (excavation, steel, piping, patio & hard-scaping, plastering, etc.). Overall we are very happy with the entire project and would recommend Anthony & Sylvan to anyone interested in a complete pool package (pool + patio + more)
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsI could not recommend a company more highly. Every crew that came through our property was courteous, professional, caring, and incredibly good at what they do. At every phase of the renovation, each crew gave us more than I possibly imagined. I send my thanks to each crew, to Matt Morrison, and to Tom Casey. You are all awesome. thanks for leading the way, Matt
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsWe had an overall great experience. Our pool could not have turned out better. Our project manager, TJ Lathbury, was great to work with. He kept us informed through the construction process and helped with design to ensure our pool turned out perfectly. After the pool was completed he also helped to explain the upkeep and maintenance that goes along with pool ownership. To this day, many months after completion, I can go to him with any questions I have knowing he will be happy to help. Cant say enough how happy we are with everything. I certainly recommend A&S and TJ to anyone looking at building, upgrading or servicing their pool
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsSpecial thanks to Gary Heuring, Project Manager & Jason Annibali, Design Consultant. Both were extremely knowledgeable & provided timely updates & communication throughout the entire pool construction process. Both were a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend Gary & Jason and Anthony & Sylvan.
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsIn December of 2019, my husband and I made the decision to install an in ground pool. We chose Anthony & Sylvan Pools because of their outstanding reputation. The initial stages of the project however, did not go smoothly. Our salesperson either left or was fired and our original project manager resigned. We were stalled. Fortunately, once Bob Hoke was assigned as our project manager things changed. He maintained frequent contact and kept the balance of the construction on schedule. He communicated with our landscape contractor so that nothing was delayed. Bob worked hard to ensure that we had a useable pool for our summer of quarantine. He continues to check in periodically to make sure that all is working well. I can recommend Anthony & Sylvan Pools based on my experience with Bob Hoke
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsThey installed concrete pool.My filter motor lasted 17 yrs before I replaced it.All contractors performed without any issues.No one builds pools better.I had heard of issues with other pool companies but knew Sylven name.
- Mr. Contractor IncI used Mr Contractor in 2017 for a back wall stucco nightmare and they went above and beyond, so I called them again when my sidewalk needed repair and they did not disappoint. They removed the old concrete, cleaned out the tree roots and debris (the cause of the issue) that an old contractor had left behind and poured the new sidewalk. They were thorough with great attention to detail. Beautiful work by their finisher. I highly recommend Mr Contractor
- Pell Tree CompanyPell Tree Company came today and did some work around our property. I can't say enough good things about them - from top to bottom, one of the best companies I have dealt with since moving here. Not only was their estimate fair, it gave me all the things I wanted, whereas the other companies' estimates did not. One example was our hemlock tree. It's huge and needed a really good pruning. Over the past 6 years I have hired popular tree contractors in the area and could only get them to prune what they could reach with a ladder. Pell did not hesitate to bring their bucket truck into our cramped driveway and trim it all the way to the top. It is beautiful! Another example was a very large white oak. All of the other companies said it was dying and they seemed mostly interested in taking it down. Pell gave me several options and told me that by treating the tree we may be able to extend its life a few years. They laid out all the costs for treating and pruning versus removing and let me decide for myself, without putting any pressure on me one way or the other. The treatment is not all that expensive so we opted to have the tree pruned, which entailed taking out a couple of rather large limbs and removing a lot of deadwood. I am willing to spend a few dollars to extend the life of a mighty oak. We have already lost 2 trees and I don't take it lightly. The flaggers were amazing too. I didn't notice if they were part of the company but we live on very busy Glenside Ave. and they kept the traffic moving freely without making anyone stop unless they were throwing a limb down or a car was coming from the side street. People should have been very happy not to have to stop at that stop sign that everyone hates. lol And the great old oak tree looks the best it has looked since we bought the property. The company is very professional, from Andrew who did the estimate, to Donna who kept me informed about scheduling, to Daniel and each of the other 4 guys who did the work. Everyone was friendly, courteous, quick to answer questions and very accommodating. It took a while to get the work done, a little over a month I think, but the wait was certainly worth it! And they kept me informed. It was a sheer joy to work with them, especially after dealing with so many contractors who are just the opposite of this company - not returning phone calls, promising to do work and then not showing up, or doing the work but acting put out just because you ask a question. As the guys left, they cleaned off the sidewalks, the steps, and the driveway. They even cleaned areas that they didn't mess up! There was not one dropped piece of debris left on the ground. I added a small task to the work and they happily did it without acting put out or saying they would have to call someone. I am so pleased to find such a great team! I wish all the service providers in our area could be half as good as this company is. They were voted tops at Angie's List and I did a lot of research and read all the reviews I could find before choosing them. The next time I need tree work done I doubt that I will even get an estimate besides theirs. That's how much I trust them
Concrete Repair Contractors in Doylestown
- Business Description:A Landscaping, Excavating, & Construction Company in Levittown, Pennsylvania. We pay special attention to detail and special attention to your job, meaning we pride ourself on starting one job and completing one job at a time. We don't jump from one job to another. We are especially excited for the invitation to be a part of Angie's List, as we were recommended by one of our customers and are excited for the opportunity to advertise our company here. The list of what we can ..Recent Review:Mike at MAS was great. He and his crew worked 12 plus hours to make sure the job was done and Done Right. Wouldn’t take a penny till I was 100% happy. Filled any holes and seeded before he was done. Will have him back in the spring to do some driveway work. DanDaniel F.
- Business Description:Productive Asphalt Paving based in Ringoes, NJRecent Review:GREAT! Contacted 5 different companies to pave stone driveway and rear apron, approx 2800 sq ft. 3 responded and provided estimates. 3 different square foot estimates and costs. Productive was closest to true sq ft. Came out and made suggestions to improve final product and provided info on contract. They followed up with me to see if I had obtained my zoning permit and if I had made a decision. I mentioned that certain items we discussed were not noted in the contract. He came over and added the info to the contract. They arrived when scheduled, lined out the project, suggested and made improvements to layout. Job was better than expected. They water tested before completion to make sure all water drains away from house and to expected locations. Recent heavy rains have confirmed quality of work. Respectful staff to my property and the neighbors. I recommend them. The price they quoted on contract was the price we paid. Very pleased with them and the completed project. A week later, another company did a driveway on our block. My wife saw their work and commented “I’m glad that we chose the Productive to do our drive rather then this other company”ron s.
- Business Description:Tedesco & Silvestera Paving Inc, has been providing high quality paving services since 1988. We offer services to both residential and commercial clients specializing in Driveway Resurfacing, Driveway Removal & Expansion. We also provide asphalt services to our commercial clients which consist of Paving, Patch Work, Milling and Sealcoating.Recent Review:They were awesome!!!! They guys were very professional and knowledgeable. They definitely know what they are doing. I will definitely use them again and recommend to my family and friends.theresa G.
- Business Description:4 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fee. May contact through email. Additional email: firstname.lastname@example.org. D.B.A. Chris Natalini Masonry, Inc.Recent Review:Wonderful experience! Chris Natalini was very professional. He gave us a fair estimate and he impressed us with his knowledge and ability to explain everything. The crew worked hard and was courteous. The jobs were completed quickly and on time. Chris was here most of the time and either did or supervised the work. The cement work looks great and we're very pleased. Everything was cleaned up well. Top soil and grass seed were planted in necessary areas. We would definitely hire Chris Natalini and Masonry Inc for future projectsRich S.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated, The Vanic Company Inc. offers concrete contracting services for all Residential, Commercial and Industrial facilities. We specialize in stamped concrete patios/walkways/pools, as well as sidewalks, curbs, ADA Ramps, slabs, dolly pads, and steps. We also can provide excavation services such as demolition and site work along with hauling materials such as asphalt and millingsRecent Review:Went very well. Marc was easy to work with and I felt he would do a good job and he did. Appreciate the workmanship and would certainly hire again.Linda S.
- Business Description:Fully licensed and insured contractor. Concrete, asphalt, stamped concrete, masonry, brick, block and stone pointing. Residential and commercial.Recent Review:It went very well. Adam is extremely responsive and was on site for all work. He worked well with my general contractor, and his crew (same guys each time) was clean and courteous. The nature of the work meant that his crew had to be here on 3 separate occasions as other construction tasks unfolded. In spite of that challenge, Adam was able to consistently meet my timing needs. Very satisfied with the end resultTimothy & Linda B.
- Business Description:Concrete Color & Stamps, LLC. We are the premier full service concrete company in South Jersey. Serving all areas of New Jersey. Our experienced team guarantee clean and prompt service. We make everlasting impressions.... Our services include Hardscape creation, Concrete maintenance and Design. Our experienced Masons guarantee clean, prompt service. Concrete Color & Stamps, LLC offers a wide variety of services for both commercial and residential concrete. Imagine concrete flooring and paving..Recent Review:Crew was extremely meticulous to details. They were very neat and accommodating as we live in a development that has a lawn service. They moved all of their equipment to allow for the landscapers to do the lawn workbruce c.
- Business Description:Concrete Driveways, Concrete Pouring & Repair, Stamped & Decorative Concrete, Sidewalks, Curbs, Patios, Tennis & Basketball Courts & more. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Morel Co. came out as scheduled after I contacted him. The owner and his employee did an excellent job. They were always prompt, readily made any changes and always left the work area clean and neat. There is no doubt I will use this company again. Workers are friendly, neat, and experienced. I highly recommend Morel CoJudy H.
- Business Description:Here at Stucco Today, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 30 years of Stucco Replacement, Repair, Remediation and Waterproof coating experience we are experts our trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. Just about all of our new clients come to us having had bad experiences with builders or contractors in the past leading to failure in their current stucco siding, likely quicker than it should have. We are all about raising th..Recent Review:Everything went very well from start to finish. They are very professional and efficient. The quality of the work is the best we have had done on our house. We are very happy and highly recommend them.Karl S.
- Business Description:Family contracting business we provide an excellent and fast service. We accept credit cards, cash, and checks. We give 20% off for senior citizens.Recent Review:I am very happy when i see my bathroom now thanks to Ferko home improvement they did a excellent job they paid attention to details i highly recommend them and i will use them again on my next project which is the kitchen, thank yoTatiana M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- New Britain
- Point Pleasant
- New Hope
- Line Lexington
concrete contractors in Doylestown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A and M Landscaping LLC500 N. 4th St
Vineland, New Jersey
- A blast from the Pats15 c retreat rd
Southampton, New Jersey
- A Plus 1 General Contracting LLC151 e mt Vernon st
- A Plus Basement Waterproofing Inc.899 West Maple Drive
- A Vision For You Home Improvements3619 Sepviva st
- A.L. Verna General Contracting Inc.717 S Columbus BLVD 717
- AAA Hardscaping102 Lockart Plaza
- Aardvark Construction Inc.PO Box 1591
- AB Davis Landscaping & Concrete5423 Haverford Ave.
- Abdo General Contractor1124 Carpenter St
- Able General Contractors234 Cafferty Rd
- Able Mechanical & Construction70 Blue Ridge Drive
- Able Paving & Masonry180 Talmadge Rd
Edison, New Jersey
- Able Remodeling and Flooring1045 Ford Rd
- Abruzzi & Benish Construction4928 Wellington St
- ABSOLUTE BEST REMODELING by NJ Construction2126 Friendship St.
- ACC Landscape Design1 Cedar Grove Rd
Mullica Hill, New Jersey
- Adonis Homes INC401 Bloomfield Dr Ste 1
West Berlin, New Jersey
- ADR SERVICES INC353 Camer Dr
- ADVANCED CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION417 Penn Rd
Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
- Affordable Contractors9233 Outlook Ave
- Affordable Waterproofing LLC8000 Rte 130
Delran, New Jersey
- Agron Construction10154 Bustleton Avenue
- AJD Designs102 Taggart drive
- AJD ROOFING6700 PECHIN ST
- AL MUHSINUN CONSTRUCTION LLCP.O. Box 5792
- Albano Pool Renovation140 Noble Dr
- ALBERT G CIPOLLONI JR INC, CONCRETE719 HIGHLAND AVE
- Alberto General Contracting260 Laveer St
- Alfredo Siravo Cement Contracting9317 Hegerman Street
- All & 1 Construction601 Berkley Street
Camden, New Jersey
- all seasons outdoor homenomicsPO Box 15224
- All Star Fence & Landscaping456 Apple St
- ALL-CORE DRILLING COPO Box 12863
- All-Star Contractors of Hunterdon County, LLCP.O. Box 157
Sergeantsville, New Jersey
- Allen Lee Concrete Construction, LLC2504 Nora's Court
North Wales, Pennsylvania
- Ambrus Company LLCPO Box 27
- America Construction Inc2156 Longshore av
- American Builders & Contractors LLC2261 Valley Rd
Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
- American Pool Concepts LLC920 Woodbourne road
- Ameriseal Contractors Inc.2727 Philmont Avenue 305
Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
- Ancona Construction181 Andrien Rd
Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
- ANS Construction LLC18 Reisling Place
Swedesboro, New Jersey
- Anthony And Sons Handyman Services9349 Treaty Rd
- ANTHONY LANDSCAPES1733 DURHAM RD
New Hope, Pennsylvania
- ANTHONY TARTAGLIONE5223 N 4TH ST
- Anthony's remodeling contractor19 Bellrive Court
- Anton & Sons Pools LLC193 S Shady Retreat Rd
- Antonio the Handyman Can25 S Main St
- APM Masonry & Construction526 West Oak Lane
- Appalachian Preservation Services, LLC184 Bowers Rd
- Aqua Clean Professional Pressure Washing1620 Tuckerstown Rd
- Aqua-Matic Pools LLC6631 Perkiomen Ave
- Architectural Concrete Design3001 New Falls Rd
- ARKK Builders LLC2106 New Road D-7
Linwood, New Jersey
- Armac Enterprises Llc104 Celestino Ct
Blackwood, New Jersey
- ARROW PLUMBING & DRAIN CLEANING1813 E CORNWALL ST
- Artisan Concrete Specialist2023 Devereaux Ave
- Artisan Construction Inc.5 Knoster Dr.
Stockton, New Jersey
- Artisan Hardscape and Paving LLC249 Grand Street
Trenton, New Jersey
- AS paving1250 Bethlehem Pk Ste S
- Associa on Call4070 Butler Pike Suite 700
Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
- ASV Builders Inc.4033 Sawmill Rd.
- ATG Construction LLC2137 Darby Creek Rd
- Atlantic Green Pro26 Brentwood Dr
Burlington, New Jersey
- Attractive Properties9 Park Avenue
- avantgarde home improvements2828 brighton pl
- A and M Landscaping LLC
- BALDASSARI LANDSCAPING214 MIAMI DR
- BARNES INC1402 E MT PLEASANT AVE
- BARTHOLOMEW CONCRETE3460 Trewigtown Rd
- Bas Hardwood Floors1703 Grant Rd
- Basement King LLC5937 Castor Ave
- BASEMENT PLUS COPO BOX 27677
- Basement Waterproofing Specialists127 2nd Ave
- Basements Love Us Inc519 A Cinnaminson Ave
Palmyra, New Jersey
- Basil Home Improvement LLC7400 Ruskin Road
- BBC Exteriors & Paving LLC295 E Swedesford Rd Ste 179
- BedRock Siteworks LLC461 Old Wilmington Rd
- Bellinghieri & Sons Masonry ContractorPO Box
- Bello Brothers Construction114 Walnut St
King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Beltrans renovations11 maguire st
- Ben's Paving216 Allendale Rd
King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Best Carpentry441 Cricket Ave
- best price concrete820 Cobble Creek Curv
- Bianco And Sons Masonry355 Lemon St
- Bill Frusco Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning8675 Torresdale Ave
- Bizzy B Handyman Svc2916 Knorr St
- Blackforest LandscapingPO Box 426
- Blasco general contractor llc4806 n franklin st
- Blue Wagon Construction LLC3511 Indian Queen Ln
- BNT Construction LLC.1300 Hartranft Ave
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
- Boates Brothers General ContractingPO Box 1368
- Bob's Home Services, LLCPO Box 511
- BODKIN Construction38 Harvest Road
- Bold Construction, LLC3648 Greenwood Cr
- Bonillas Brickpointing Concrete & Stucco2339 N Philip St
- BALDASSARI LANDSCAPING