If you want to serve tender ribs, brisket or other meats at your next barbecue consider using a smoker. Smokers slow cook meat for hours at low temperatures.
Get matched with top grill services in Happy Valley, OR
There are 8 highly-rated local grill services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Grill Repair Reviews in Happy Valley
- Oregon PropaneThey also gave me extra gas tank for the barbeque grill. They clean up very neatly, work very fast, professional and personable.
- IN YOUR HOMEThe job took longer than expected and the removal in the tiles resulted in chipping two of the other tiles. I gave the company an average rating. HOWEVER, the owner feels passionately about his company's performance and we worked out an agreement that he would send another guy to remove and replace the two chipped tiles. It's so rare to find a company that cares that I didn't even bother to call them before I graded them. This company really does care, the guy came out and fixed it as promised. I removed my previous report on Angie's List and I am giving these guys an A
- Gaspro IncProfessional, returned my call quickly, and showed care and thoroughness in the work performed. Took the time to polish up the glass on the fireplaces. Educated me on how to care for and maintain fireplaces and grill going forward. Even shared a great salmon recipe for the grill. Nice job! Rated price "good" rather than "excellent" simply because I have no point of comparison on this work. Price seemed reasonable for the work performed
- Gaspro IncRon on time friendly and professional clean work was done efficiently. He explained all the work that was done.
- A+ Fireplace ServiceIt went very well. Our Weber gas grill was not performing as well as it had done in the past. We checked everything we thought we could do and decided to find a pro. It turned out we only needed minor maintenance done on it (nothing we could have done ourselves and no replacement parts required) and it is now performing even better than when it was new! We also needed someone to check our wood-burning fireplace to make sure there was no chimney issue such as creosote build-up and Perry gave it the ok after inspecting it. Perry charged a minimum service charge, but we found it to be well worth it. When I first called him, he arranged to come at a certain time and he arrived bang on time. I would not hesitate to call him again and I would recommend him to anyone
- Alpha Energy SaversWas initially skeptical b/c the fellow who came to estimate, Ken, was not friendly and seemed uninterested in our business. After other estimates, we found Alpha to be the most reasonable for the srvc provided and went with them regardless. The woman in the office was VERY helpful and friendly on the phone and took the time to explain the services provided and what was expected. I appreciated her thoughtfulness and thoroughness. It took about 3 weeks (not long at all) from the time we sent in all requisite paperwork until the contractors came out. The servicemen were VERY thorough, affable and respectful. They patiently answered all my questions, went to great lengths to keep their work areas clean and clean up after, and finished earlier than I'd expected. The took off the siding to blow in the insulation in the walls rather than drill holes and I certainly appreciated that. The original price quoted was around $1880 and the work was done for less. Great with EnTrst paperwork
- Mark's Construction & Remodeling CoI was so excited about the new kitchen and seeing the progress daily. Timing had a lot to do with the project going well. Which I had to make sure I completed the deadlines that were given to me, so that I would not hold up the work. I had a lot of questions and mark always took the time to go over all of them with me. I love my new kitchen and never thought I'd be able to have an island or enough storage and with Marks advice I was able to gain more then I dreamed
- Arizona Grill & HearthWorkman arrived 10 minutes early. Very professional, knowledgeable & courteous; would use again.
- HOMETOWN HEARTH AND GRILLI have purchased a few things from this store in the past. Such as gas lines, propane and some very cool cooking items for the bbq. I understand this place is now employee owed which is double cool. I love to support local business, not big box places as much as I can. Two years ago I purchased and had installed a new fireplace insert for my 110 year old house in SE ptld. The insert is wonderful, we use it all winter to heat our home. Unfortunately we did not buy the insert for the guys at Hometown. The place we bought it from is no longer in business. I contacted Derek at hometown Hearth for some help with a warranty issue I was having. He didn't pass me off but insisted to help me and be the liaison between the factory and myself. With no reimbursement for his time and effort I might ad. I honest cannot thank him enough for the extra time he spent to make sure I was taken care of. If they way he helped me is any indication of the company he and his partner are running it is going to be very successful. I am planning on getting a new bbq in the spring and I will definitely be going to see them. They have truly earned my business. Honest, trustworthy, hardworking small business owners. Does it get any better? THANK YOU DEREK
- MARQUIS SPASWe didn’t have a good experience with Marquis Spas. They lost the instruction menu for the barbeque. The delivery got delayed, but when we finally did work it out, they turned up at the appointed four hour window. When they came out, they just dumped the barbeque in our house and we were charged $50 for delivery. They refused to set it up for us. When my husband and I finally set it up by ourselves, we discovered that the ignition system didn’t work at all. I called Marquis Spas repeatedly, but nobody returned my calls. So, I directly contacted the manufacturer of the barbeque. They sent out a whole new ignition system, which my husband begrudgingly installed. He didn’t want the barbeque in the first place. So, I asked the manufacturer if I can send the whole barbeque back; I was really at the end of my rope. In order to console me, they sent me a barbeque cover. It wasn’t a pleasurable experience. The barbeque is working fine now. However, I wouldn’t go to Marquis Spas again
Last update on October 14, 2021
Gas Grill Repair Services in Happy Valley
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gas grill repair service articles
Know how to protect yourself from an avoidable grill injury. (Photo courtesy of Todd Selby)
Do you want gas or charcoal? Does size really matter? What type of stainless steel grill is best? Find answers to these questions to choose the right grill.
Find grill services in
- Oak Grove,
- Maywood Park,
- Oregon City,
- Wood Village,
- West Linn,
- Lake Oswego,
- Eagle Creek,
- King City,
grill services in Happy Valley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Aladdin Heating & AC1924 SW 32nd St
Gresham, Oregon 97080
- Aladdin Heating & AC
- Gaspro Inc5112 SE La Mesa Way
Milwaukie, Oregon 97267
- Gaspro Inc
- IN YOUR HOME16869 SW 65th Ave #332
Lake Oswego, Oregon 97035
- IN YOUR HOME
- Jacobs Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.4474 SE Milwaukie Ave
Portland, Oregon 97202
- Jacobs Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.
- Refiners Fire Services13712 SW 130th Pl
Portland, Oregon 97223
- Refiners Fire Services
- T&K MechanicalPO Box 116
Forest Grove, Oregon 97116
- T&K Mechanical