HOMETOWN HEARTH AND GRILL

Founded 1993 • With Angi since December 2006

9801 SE 82nd Ave.

Happy Valley, OR 97086

A leading retailer providing upscale appliances and accessories for the home and yard, HomeTown Hearth & Grill offers you the ability to create an easy-living household with barbecue and hearth products that surround your home in convenience, warmth and luxury.

12/20/2013

Feather T.

I have purchased a few things from this store in the past. Such as gas lines, propane and some very cool cooking items for the bbq. I understand this place is now employee owed which is double cool. I love to support local business, not big box places as much as I can. Two years ago I purchased and had installed a new fireplace insert for my 110 year old house in SE ptld. The insert is wonderful, we use it all winter to heat our home. Unfortunately we did not buy the insert for the guys at Hometown. The place we bought it from is no longer in business. I contacted Derek at hometown Hearth for some help with a warranty issue I was having. He didn't pass me off but insisted to help me and be the liaison between the factory and myself. With no reimbursement for his time and effort I might ad. I honest cannot thank him enough for the extra time he spent to make sure I was taken care of. If they way he helped me is any indication of the company he and his partner are running it is going to be very successful. I am planning on getting a new bbq in the spring and I will definitely be going to see them. They have truly earned my business. Honest, trustworthy, hardworking small business owners. Does it get any better? THANK YOU DEREK!

Description of Work
Helped with some warranty issues on a wood insert.

Category gas grill repair, fireplaces, propane sales

12/26/2006

CAROL C.

Wade Demoray was most helpful and knowledgeable and guided us in our purchase. We were shopping during the Christmas holidays and installers were very overbooked, but Wade found us a terrific installer who worked us into his busy schedule. They coordinated the purchase and pickup date without a hitch and we had our gas fireplace in place before our out-of-town guests arrived.

Description of Work
We purchased a gas fire stove from this company. They also arranged for pickup and installation of the stove during the busy holiday season.

Category fireplaces

Chimney Sweep Specialist

Chimney Sweep Specialist offers these professional services: Chimney and Fireplace Cleaning, Masonry Repair, Air Duct Cleaning & Dryer Vent Cleaning. We specialize in serving Residential Customers living in the Portland, Oregon metro. We have been providing excellent customer service for over 10 years. Our company also sells Chimney Caps in Stainless Steel or Copper, in standard or custom sizes. Please call us today to let us help with your needs.

Offers by Chimney Sweep Specialist on Angi
    Chimcare

Chimcare Portland is family owned small business servicing our local community since 1989. We pride ourselves in going above and beyond the call of duty for each and every one of our customers. All of our employee's are pre-screened, drug free and provide top notch service! Our Employee's arrive in uniform and in marked vehicles. When you Choose our company you really choose the best Chimney Sweep and Chimney Repair Company that Angies List has to offer! We also specialize in fireplace installations of gas and wood burning fireplace inserts. We also build outdoor fireplaces. Call Today and Get Ready to have the best Service Possible! Additional email - info@chimcarellc.com. Additional phone - (503) 655-2446

Offers by Chimcare on Angi
    Murphy's Fireplace & Stoves Inc

Murphy's Fireplace & Stove Inc. was started in 2000 when Paul Sanders saw there was a need for a certified and fully trained chimney service company in the Willamette Valley area. Paul noted that while there were chimney services in the area, none were certified in the service they were performing. Chimney Safety Institute of America Certified That’s why all the chimney sweeps at Murphy's Fireplace & Stoves are certified by the CSIA (Chimney Safety Institute of America) for chimney venting systems as well as dryer vent safety and cleaning. You never have to worry if the person that is entering your home and servicing your vent system or repairing your fireplace is trained and certified, because we guarantee it! Satisfaction Guaranteed CCB: 206435

Offers by Murphy's Fireplace & Stoves Inc on Angi
    Ask for Details.

GAS, PELLET, CHARCOAL AND ELECTRIC GRILLS - WOOD, GAS, PELLET AND ELECTRIC FIREPLACES AND STOVES - GRILLING ACCESSORIES GALORE! - PATIO AND OUTDOOR LIGHTING AND HEATING - SPECIALTY COOKERS AND COOKWARE - EVEN HARD-TO-FIND BARBECUE SAUCES, SEASONINGS AND RUBS AND TERRIFIC COOKBOOKS - GAS GRILL REPLACEMENT PARTS TO FIT MOST BRANDS.