Drywall, also known as gypsum board, is a standard construction material used to build walls for homes and commercial buildings. Specialized drywall repels water, reduces sound, and more.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Bartlesville, OK
There are 3 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Bartlesville
- 3G RenovationsThe experience was great. Mike and Marsha were wonderful to work with. I look forward to use them again for future renovation.
- PETERSON CONSTRUCTIONExcellent work and our family is very happy with the completion of our remodel. Peterson Cons was very helpful & informative during the process. I would highly recommend this company.
- Blackjack Services LLCBlackjack is amazing. Kept us updated on work, when workers would be here and what the next days plan was to be. Pricing was extremely reasonable!
- Jerry DaffernGreat work showed up early or on time very professional Will be hiring again for my next project or repair
- THE PATCHMANIt was great. I would definitely used them again. They were friendly. As soon as I needed them they came in promptly. The quality of the product was great.
- TaskList TacklerHe did a great job hanging ceiling fans and framing walls and hanging drywall, as well as doing woodwork And vanity in bath and countertop. A very profession carpenter, easy to work with and very reasonably price. Has tons of knowledge! We highly recommend him for any type of job!
- MitchCo ConstructionIt went great. He was reliable and did great work. I would recommend him to anyone and I'll be using him again if I need anything. Thank you for the great work on my house!
- Randall's Handyman Service & WoodworksHe stayed with it until it was complete. We live about 20 miles away and it took several trips, but he stayed after it and got it finished. Very nice to be around.
- Raccoon's PaintingThey were prompt and did what they said they were going to do. We are very pleased with the work that they did.
- Winchester ConstructionTerrific!! Trevor seems to know how to just about everything. He doesn't waste time, but he gives a job the time it needs to be done correctly. He is friendly and offers helpful suggestions. I could not have been more pleased with him or with his work. I will definitely use him again!!
Drywall Contractors in Bartlesville
- Business Description:We specialize in flooring, drywall, door and window installation, paint interior and exterior, trim, framing, siding, and room additions. Family owned and operated. No job too big or too small, we travel all over Tulsa and surrounding counties. We want to help the community by giving a special offer to families that need work done to their home due to the storms,flooding, and tornados read lessRecent Review:It was really good! they gave me an estimate but they ended up doing the work early so I ended up moving to my home earlier than expected. They're really nice and they respected my wishes and stayed in my budget as well read lessAnna G.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company that offers a full menu of roofing and construction services and treats your home as if it were our own. We specialize in full roof replacement, emergency repairs/tarps, gutters, painting, insurance claims, we offer free roof inspections, and storm damage evaluations. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as outstanding customer service. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction read lessRecent Review:After learning that a hailstorm had damaged our roof, we contacted Apex through a recommendation from a friend. We received a total of three bids from three different companies and we chose Apex after meeting Tyler Ward. He was friendly, personable, down to earth, and easy to work with throughout the entire process. He did everything he said he was going to do and more quickly than we had expected. He was present during most of the work on the day of the replacement and kept us informed when they found anything anything unexpected (some damaged decking boards were discovered during demolition.) Tyler was very knowledgeable and worked with our insurance to make sure they covered as much as could be. He showed up with his crew early in the morning on the day we scheduled and the entire roof was done in one day! We had expressed concern for our landscaping and they were true to their word and protected it very well. They were thorough in their clean up procedures as well, leaving barely a trace that any work had been done other than a nice new roof! We would definitely use Apex Roofing and Exteriors again and have absolutely no reservations about recommending them to anyone who needed similar work read lessMichael R.
- Business Description:We have been in business for more than 30 years, proudly serving the community. Our unparalleled service, competitive prices, and overall value are why our customers keep returning. We look forward to your patronage. We specialize in complete kitchen and bathroom renovations, but have a wide range of experience in the remodeling business. Our jobs range from minor repairs to large scale projects such as room additions and new construction read lessRecent Review:It went fine and I was impressed with all that work for this company.Kristy K.
- Business Description:T M PAINTING is a Angie's list 2019 Super Service Award winner and can fulfill all your interior painting, exterior painting, cabinet painting , commercial painting and residential house painting needs. Browse through our photo gallery displaying some of our recent work. Our professional painters always pay attention to every detail. This includes prepping your home, expert paint application and thoroughly cleaning up afterward read lessRecent Review:TM Painting is definitely a 5 star business. From the estimate appointment to the finished product they exceeded my expectations. The quality of their paint job is top notch. And they were done with my project on time. Made my house look brand new again. I have received many compliments and questions from my neighbors asking about TM Painting. I definitely will be using them again read lessmiguel b.
- Business Description:Excellent company to work for, specializes in sheetrock, drywall, patches, textures, holes, cracksRecent Review:This was the worst experience I have ever had with a contractor. First off he told me it would take 4-5 days after 11/2 weeks I asked him about the 5 days, he told me that he didn't say 5 days in a row and that he had other jobs to do as well. In the mean time we can't access our bedrooms so we slept on couches and air up mattresses... We paid 150$ for plastic so that it would catch the texture coming off the ceilings and the over spray. Yet we have over spray on our doors windows ceiling fans and just about everywhere... The job looks like it was done by an amateur.. we paid Sean half when he was half way finished and he called my dad who was paying for the job the day he "finished" and got the remaining balance.. so he has been paid in full for a job that looks like a 10 year old did it.. not happy at all and I would NEVER recommend Complete Drywall Services to anyone.. have a look at the pictures he didn't do any clean up we had to do that and we'll pictures speak for themselves.. read lessJerod L.
- Business Description:We have up to 12 months same as cash financing available for qualified buyers.Recent Review:Terrible company. 11 months later window still leaks. We had to hire another company to fix the problem. Use this company at your own risk.Jim M.
- Business Description:MINIMAL NUMBER OF WORKERS IN YOUR HOME
- Business Description:Right on the price with 30 years experience fixing all of your home needs.
- Business Description:small company, free quotes, jobs depend on size and difficulty
- Business Description:At Fugate Construction we take pride in our work! We have a few payment options including: Personal Checks, Money orders, Wire Transfer, Cash and coming soon Credit Cards. All checks and money orders must be made payable to Joshua Fugate. Billing procedures: On contracts amounting to $400 or more require a down payment of cost of material and 50% of labor costs read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Determining drywall prices for your project can vary depending on where you live, what type of drywall you need, and the size and shape of your room. This guide will help you calculate how much drywall will cost for your project.
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Find drywall contractors in
- South Coffeyville
- Cedar Vale
drywall contractors in Bartlesville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Eaton Painting & Renovation LLC1311 Bynum Road
- Eaton Painting & Renovation LLC
- JCP Interiors LLC620 S Maywood Dr
- JIM CUPP CONSTRUCTION607 N RANDALL AVE
Elk City, Oklahoma
- John's Paint and Drywall812 S. Chickasaw Ave
- Joseph Enterprises1106 East College
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
- JS Hale Contracting & Handyman Services564 Private Rd 3905
- JCP Interiors LLC
- K DIGGS CONSTRUCTION7935 108TH AVE NE
- K DIGGS CONSTRUCTION
- Lakeside ServicesP.O. Box 27
Fort Towson, Oklahoma
- Lakeside Services
- M.T.S. Elite Decorative Concrete LLC2204 N Tucker Ave
- Manual's Painting and Remodeling1418 N Willard St
- Master's Touch3820 S.E. Kentucky St. unit #8
- Mauricio's Painting LLC9716 N 101st East Ave
- McNeill HomeWorks1400 Oakhurst Pl
- Modern Exteriors of Springfield810 W Norton Rd
- Motes Construction3208 NW 23rd St
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- M.T.S. Elite Decorative Concrete LLC
- Nobert's Construction1401 N Market Ave
- Nobert's Construction
- Oklahoma Builders712 N. 2nd
- Oklahoma Builders
- Parson Painting11039 E 26th place
- Percys Power Washing & Painting909 E. Park
- Point2Point General Contracting & Roofing15702 E 99th St N
- PRAY CO9789 S. 445
Locust Grove, Oklahoma
- Premier Patch428 S Oak Ave
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
- Punneo Enterprises37802 Old OK-270
- Parson Painting
- Sand to Diamonds ConstructionPo box 121
- Scott Pratt Construction services506 Oak Park rd
- SERVPRO OF NORTH TULSA COUNTYPO Box 547
- Steve Conness Construction25551 S 585 Rd
- Sturgeon Quality Construction806 E 16th St
- Sand to Diamonds Construction
- T M Painting, LLC11052 e 38 th street
- The Artisan Touch19692 Juanita Lane
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Too Nice Guys Remodeling1431 N Tacoma Ave
- TR ConstructionPO Box 37
S Coffeyville, Oklahoma
- T M Painting, LLC
- Xcel Cs LLC425 S Fillmore St
- Xcel Cs LLC