Keeping you and your home protected with fortified exterior doors doesn’t always mean replacing your door entirely. This guide will give you a few ways to strengthen your door and frame and make it resistant to forced entry.
Get matched with top door installers in Bartlesville, OK
There are 6 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Bartlesville
- M. Rhodes Company LLCBob and his daughter were very professional and helpful. They were always quick to respond. They even came over within an hour after the windows were installed to look over the work and make sure I was satisfied. The men who installed the windows were very professional and respectful. They cleaned up afterwards and did not leave behind any messes. The windows look amazing! I would highly recommend this company and will never use anyone else for windows
- M. Rhodes Company LLCVery easy to work with and so so kind!! Would recommend to anyone looking for new windows and doors!
- M. Rhodes Company LLCI had heard of the Rhodes Company before and knew they had a good reputation. Mr. Rhodes and his daughter came to my house and measured, described the installation process and put in a bid. I chose the Mastic D-6 vinyl siding. He said he could be there in 2-3 weeks and I wouldn't pay until the work was done. The price was less than I expected and I signed the bid contract. Even considering the January weather he was there in 3 weeks, the crew was great to work with and they answered all of my questions (silly or not). After they were finished and picked up everything, I inspected their work and paid the amount on the bid. The shutters were on a later bid and were installed about a week later. My house now looks almost new. This is a great company to work with, they have different levels of product to choose from and Mr. Rhodes was very helpful in picking out the best colors to go with my odd colored brick
- M. Rhodes Company LLCMr Rhodes was out to measure my windows within a day. I needed 13 windows replaced and 1 patio door. He gave me a price as soon as he was back to the office. The price was affordable. I only had to pay a partial deposit, the balance was due when service was finished. Mr. Rhodes had to order my windows, but kept in touch with me as to when the windows were in and when he would be out to install them. The Windows and patio door is an excellent product, very well made. The service was excellent. The installers were promt and curdious, and cleaned up when they were done. I would recommend M. Rhodes Co. to everyone. Top notch company
- M. Rhodes Company LLCIt was great. Bob was very helpful in helping me pick out what I needed & helped with the color scheme. He was nice enough to put in a new back door at the last minute. The workers that installed everything were efficient & picked up after themselves.
- Burnett Windows & SidingAll staff friendly and professional. Quality of installation was superior. Company representative made every effort to make sure our we were fully satisfied.
- Burnett Windows & SidingThey arrived the day I expected them & on time. They were clean & efficient. They worked through problems. The windows were installed well.
- Sooner State Home ImprovementBran the sales representative was knowledgeable and Kenny, who did the actual work with Rocky, his helper, was wonderful. Has a real eye for details, made wonderful suggestions, neat, clean work. Exceptional company.
- Handymen R Us IncOverall excellent. Vic communicated well with me via email during the entire process (due to weather conditions we had to reschedule a couple of times, so I appreciated the good communication). The workmanship was great. Price was exactly as quoted. The job consisted of a somewhat "custom" request... installing our back entry door to open outward as opposed to inward like most entry doors. We requested this due to having our tiny laundry room having 3 doors opening into it (the garage door, back entry door, and door to the laundry room all opened into an approx 6'x5' room, causing the doors to collide and made for a cumbersome little area for doing laundry.) The overall cost of 533 included a $230 door, installation of the door itself and a doggy door we had already purchased was installed as well. Great work, great guy. We also had a quote on some other improvements that we thought about doing and we were given lots of good info to mull over and got us to thinking of some options we hadnt considered.. now several months later, we are ready to make those improvements and I will be calling these guys again
- Renewal by Andersen of Oklahoma CityI couldn't be happier with my doors and windows. They look great... Mike and Vernon did a great job installing them REALLY went above and beyond. Thanks guys!!! It really updated the look of my house on the inside and out!
Door Installers in Bartlesville
- Business Description:We specialize in flooring, drywall, door and window installation, paint interior and exterior, trim, framing, siding, and room additions. Family owned and operated. No job too big or too small, we travel all over Tulsa and surrounding counties. We want to help the community by giving a special offer to families that need work done to their home due to the storms,flooding, and tornadosRecent Review:It was really good! they gave me an estimate but they ended up doing the work early so I ended up moving to my home earlier than expected. They're really nice and they respected my wishes and stayed in my budget as wellAnna G.
- Business Description:Welcome to Affordable Construction Co., where our number one priority is to provide you with not only superior quality roofing, siding and windows, but with excellence in customer service. With our extensive knowledge of all types of residential and commercial roofing you can count on us for all your roofing needs, from the largest commercial roofs all the way down to Grandma’s quaint little cottage. We understand that your home or business is your largest investment, so we treat each project..Recent Review:We had a large storm and damaged thousands of roofs with baseball sized hail. During this storm my house was under contract to be sold and was having difficulties getting a call back until I contacted Affordable Roofing. The owner Dan called me right away and was able to come by to give me a quote while the other guys still hadn't called me back. I have really been impressed with his professionalism and knowledge but most of all he came out two days later and completed the roof which surprised everyone, including the new buyers and their lender. It has truly been a wonderful stress free experience and I would hire him again for sure! Thank you DaDavid B.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:Luke was a gift! I moved from Colorado into a new home in Prattville, walked in the door and immediately realized I couldn’t live with the existing DIY paint job. I called Luke’s Painting, their estimate was $1400.00 less than their competitors, he started painting two days later. Luke was professional, honest, hard working and always cognizant of the fact that I was working from home while he was painting. The finished product is amazing, a realtor commented on how clean the lines are. I couldn’t be happier. Thank you Luke’s PaintingDana S.
- Business Description:3 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS ON LARGER JOBS. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY. MAY CONTACT BY EMAIL.Recent Review:Many thanks to Virginia for lending us Lee in a tight spot. We needed to finish out the attic space quickly and Lee was able to step in when another contractor fell through. Lee pays high attention to detail and takes pride in his work. If you are looking for excellence, Lee will give you his bestChris C.
- Business Description:9 employees. Travel charges may apply. Independently owned & operated. Additional phone number - (918) 250-1640. Additional DBAs - Glass Doctor, Glass Resources Inc.Recent Review:The shower door is such a plus to my new walk in shower. These people a not only friendly but very professional. I would recommend there work to family and friends.Laura B.
- Business Description:We have been in business for more than 30 years, proudly serving the community. Our unparalleled service, competitive prices, and overall value are why our customers keep returning. We look forward to your patronage. We specialize in complete kitchen and bathroom renovations, but have a wide range of experience in the remodeling business. Our jobs range from minor repairs to large scale projects such as room additions and new constructionRecent Review:It went fine and I was impressed with all that work for this company.Kristy K.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Since 1982, Community Builders has helped homeowners in Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas with their important home remodeling projects. We are dedicated to providing high quality products, including energy efficient vinyl siding, attic insulation and replacement windows. We also offer metal roofing, Quality Bath Systems, SmartCoat Siding, Gutter Pro USA gutter guard systems and sunrooms. We are committed to our customers’ needs, and our professional installers are happy to answer any q..Recent Review:The Sales Call for the ESTIMATE went great., but that was the only thing. The smooth talking sales guy had us pegged from the get go. Our Esitmate turned out to be $8455.00 for a Jacuzzi tub (Name brand) Quickly turned into "Sign here" Oh yes He even said We could sign the 3 day cancelation Wavier, just in case WE Wanted to cancel ? but by signing said Wavier, it could delay the job and they're so far out, start date could be (Nov 2021) before they could get started. So gulible us, We signed the 3 day cancelation wavier. (which I instantly regretted) The Sales rep left our house on 8/26/21 and we didnt hear from anyone again until 9/23/21 when we found a message on our answering machine stating they needed to schudule a time to come out to get the final mesasurements for the job? We returned the call, that person was out of the office, we have been playing phone tag ever since. We have yet to speak to a rep for this company about the job? Now Due to unforeseen problems, we decided we couldn't go through with this job again we called the company and they told us we had to cancel in writing. So I sent them a letter canceling the job. on 10/4/21 as of todays date 10/16/21 we still havent heard back from this company. So now we're assuming we've loss the entire deposit of $1691.00 . Which is the quickest thing I've seen out of this company, is How quickly they charged our credit card for the $1691.00 depost posted on 9/1/21. There was No Product ordered for our job, because they Never came out to get the final measurements. We did recieve a Thank you card from someone at the company with a "plastic carry toothpick package" post marked 10/4/21 funny how it arrived after our unanswered phone calls to this company. So for our $1691.00 Deposit, We have recieved from this comapny Community Builders in Tulsa OK, 3 sheets of paper (the work order) with paper folder at the time of the first & Only visit. Oh we did recieve a "We appreciate your business" Thank you card, with toothpick holderJanet P.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Tulsa! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating ..Recent Review:THESE ARE THE WORST PEOPLE WE HAVE EVER DONE BUSINESS WITH IN 40 YEARS OF HOME REPAIR AND 12 RENTAL REPAIRS. THEY SET UP APPOINTMENTS AND NEVER KEPT THEM; DIDN'T CALL BACK; LIED TO US; PUT IN SCREEN GUARDS RATHER THAN LEAF GUARDS, THE GUTTERS THAT WERE INSTALLED LEAKS IN FOUR AREAS, DIDN'T FINISH THE JOB SINCE 8/5/2020 AND IT IS NOW 1/6/2021. SENT A LETTER TO TODD DICKSON, CEO; SENT REGISTERED LETTERS TO MICHAEL LENTON, OWNER AND DONALD JONES, PRESIDENT AND CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER IN CINCINNATI'S HOME OFFICE, BUT RECEIVED NO RESPONSE. WE HAVE TRIED CONTACTING DIFFERENT PEOPLE OVER 40 TIMES IN TULSA AND IN CINCINNATI'S HOME OFFICE...TO NO AVAIL. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLEClaude D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
This guide explores the various factors that affect the cost of installing an interior door, including size, material, and type. Learn more about the cost of installing doors inside your home.
A storm cellar door secures your basement bulkhead, which offers an extra exit or storm shelter in case of emergency. Since these structures create another “in” to your home, choosing the right cellar door is crucial. Find out what to look for here.
Find door installers in
- South Coffeyville
- Cedar Vale
door installers in Bartlesville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A To Z Construction28970 S 4460 Rd
- A-1 House Medic501 W Lousiana Ave
- Affordable Construction Co6401 N Interstate Dr Ste 160
- Alock Locksmith806 E 16th St
- American Exteriors LLC3983 N Woodlawn Ct Ste 2
- Apex Energy Solutions - Oklahoma1000 W Wilshire Blvd Ste 310
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- A To Z Construction
- Double M Services2205 E Okmulgee St
- Double M Services
- Energy Tech Inc.5901 W. 820 Rd.
Fort Gibson, Oklahoma
- Energy Tech Inc.
- M.Coss Finishes1220 Little Court
- Manual's Painting and Remodeling1418 N Willard St
- Master's Touch3820 S.E. Kentucky St. unit #8
- Mayco Home Improvement Specialist4017 Price Rd
- Modern Exteriors of Springfield810 W Norton Rd
- M.Coss Finishes
- Nobert's Construction1401 N Market Ave
- Nobert's Construction
- Oklahoma Builders712 N. 2nd
- Oklahoma Builders
- SERVPRO OF NORTH TULSA COUNTYPO Box 547
- SHAWNEE CABINET CO5 BRIARWOOD
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Statewide Roofing Inc5001 E I-240 Service Rd.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Sturgeon Quality Construction806 E 16th St
- Superior Plumbing and Construction309 S Oklahoma St.
- SERVPRO OF NORTH TULSA COUNTY
- Terrell Siding & Windows1128 Fox Lake Ln
- The Eden Companies LLC10215 East 47th Pl
- The Handy Family Man401 S Hominy Ave
- THE SIDING MAN103 LAKESIDE AVE
- Trinite Trades LLC
- TS Home Exteriors104897 S 3580 Rd
- Tulsa Renew5103 S. Sheridan Rd #145
- Terrell Siding & Windows
- Xcel Cs LLC425 S Fillmore St
- Xcel Cs LLC