Paint Pals LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2011

Paint Pals LLC provides professional painting services to homeowners and businesses across Colorado and the Front Range, from Fort Collins to Denver. We are committed to providing the highest level of professionalism, service response, and quality workmanship all at an affordable price. See what all the fuss is about and choose Paint Pals to paint your house TODAY! TOP QUALITY SERVICE * $1,000,000 in General Liability Insurance * Standard 2 Year Written Warranty * Professional and Experienced Painters * Cheaper than our Competitors * Referals Available on Request * 100% Proven Customer Satisfaction Record * Accredited by the Better Business Bureau...

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

Home Exterior Repaint project
Home Exterior Repaint

house painting

202280547

interior painting (91)house painting (36)pressure washing (26)

03/28/2022

Elizabeth R.

I highly recommend Paint Pals. They were, prompt, efficient and polite. Did and excellent job. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Exterior painting and siding repair

Work Completed On 03/28/2022

03/25/2022

James C.

I highly recommend this company, and will use them again! Everyone I met and spoke with at Paint Pals were very professional and pleasant, and did a wonderful job. This includes the initial consultation with Dustin, coordinating the painting job with Julian, Bryan checking in on how things were progressing and the work done by Moises & his team. They treated our house very carefully, ensuring all windows and spigots were covered, removing all detachable items from the house, such as water hose reels, taking the time and care with taping and caulking, fixing everything I asked for during inspection, and cleaning up after being done. Examples of my pleasant experience includes being offered many paint quality options and not being pressured to buying the most expensive paint, and making sure they ask for my help when needed, like opening my garage door to ensure they paint the trim around the door thoroughly without accidentally painting the garage door. I felt they treated me in my best interest and everyone are good people. I'm very happy with the finished results. A++

Description of Work
Exterior Painting and Recaulking

Work Completed On 03/25/2022

03/23/2022

Claire R.

We were very impressed with Paint Pals! We had ours walls and vaulted ceilings painted in a couple of large areas and the final cost was very affordable, especially in comparison to a few other quotes we got. The rooms looked great after being painted and the breaks in color between the door frames and base boards looked perfect. The painters were on time, professional, and cleaned up after the job was done. I will definitely be going to Paint Pals again for any future painting needs!

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 03/15/2022

03/15/2022

Christine A.

Excellent work and attention to detail. Very punctual and friendly. Would definitely use again and recommend.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 03/15/2022

03/02/2022

Thomas R.

Great. Very friendly staff and workman. I had no issues with this company. The job was professional and I am pleased.

Description of Work
Paint bedroom and bath

Work Completed On 03/02/2022

02/14/2022

Heather S.

Edgar and Chris from Paint Pals were a pleasure to work with. I was able to get scheduled in a timely fashion and the work was superb. I was most impressed by the attention to detail and high quality work, without a mess. They clearly take pride in their work! Hiring for another project very soon.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 01/18/2022

01/25/2022

Alex S.

Excellent -- very knowledgable and professional crew got the job done on time while working around some unexpected obstacles, and the final result is beautiful.

Description of Work
Interior paint -- walls, ceilings, and trim.

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 01/25/2022

01/20/2022

Jim B.

Everything was done on time and in a highly professional manner. Edgar is an excellent workman who completed each step of the process efficiently. Cleanup was perfect. We could not be happier with the results.

Description of Work
Interior painting of living room, dining room and halls.

Work Completed On 01/20/2022

01/18/2022

Marc S.

Wanted to use a local company to paint the ceilings, walls, and trim of my Thornton home...enter Thornton Paint Pals. Painters (Johnny and Moses) tackled a big job. Result? My 20 year old home in Cherrywood Park has a new look. Thank You Thornton Paint Pals! Marc Stout ~ Thornton, CO

Description of Work
Whole home interior painting

Work Completed On 01/18/2022

01/06/2022

Diana T.

Our experience with Highlands Ranch Paint Pals was wonderful!!! From start to finish, the process of working with them was easy and professional. They were quick to respond, were on time every day, and finished the job in the time they said they would. Also we had to reschedule because I got sick and they were completely understanding and got us in the very next week. They were also very friendly and nice the whole time. When they finished the job they made sure we were satisfied before leaving and their work was impeccable. Their lines were crisp and clean and their coats were perfect. The price was absolutely reasonable and they made our home look beautiful. We would hire them again in a heartbeat and there is no one we would recommend more. Hire Highlands Ranch Paint Pals if you want a beautiful job done for a great price!

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 12/27/2021

12/18/2021

Don S.

I had Paint Pals paint all the trim and baseboards in my new basement. Edgar did an excellent job, paid attention to detail, and insured that I was satisfied with the job. I love the result. Kudos to Justin for suggesting the proper paint for the job. This is the second time I have used Paint Pals and will use them again!

Description of Work
New Trim and Baseboard Paint

Work Completed On 12/13/2021

12/09/2021

Taylar B.

The crew was great. The process was smooth from start to finish. They were even able to get us in earlier than originally scheduled. We are ecstatic with the outcome and will definitely hire Paint Pals for any other paint project.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 12/08/2021

11/24/2021

Rachel T.

This is the second time I've used Paint Pals, and both times they were convenient, affordable and very responsive. Edgar did my painting the first time and did such a fantastic job that I requested him for the second time as well. He has excellent attention to detail and really goes above and beyond. I love the work he did and will definitely use them for my next job!

Description of Work
Interior painting - bedroom walls, ceilings and closets

Work Completed On 11/24/2021

11/04/2021

Scott H.

Process was very easy. Called and had someone out to estimate right away and had the project completed shortly after.

Description of Work
Painting of bedroom walls.

Category house painters

Work Completed On 11/04/2021

10/31/2021

Susan B.

Paint Pals was a treasure! They did a great job , kept me informed, and were pleasant to work with. The condo sparkles with bright, walls and doors. Kudos to Cindy, Dustin, and Edgar and Brian.

Description of Work
New paint throughout my rental

Work Completed On 09/28/2021

10/29/2021

Alex S.

Quote process was fast and easy, price was competitive, and the work was great! We will hire Paint Pals again

Description of Work
Interior painting, whole house

Work Completed On 10/29/2021

10/22/2021

Don S.

From quoting to final inspection, Paint Pals has a professional crew, an organization that is organized, (always welcome in the trades) and an outstanding, professional paint job. All this and a reasonable price. The crew was on time, worked hard, and took their time where needed. The painters know their job. They are a great find.

Description of Work
Two bedrooms, guest bath, basement stairwell.

Work Completed On 10/18/2021

10/19/2021

Leah B.

I recently hired Thornton Paint Pals to paint the interior of my new home. Within a few days, they completely painted the trim, ceilings, and walls of my kitchen, living room, and upstairs landing area. And it looks amazing! It puts some of the rooms my partner and I painted on our own to shame. Every single person I met on the Thornton Paint Pals team was super nice, knowledgeable, and professional. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Interior paint

Work Completed On 10/18/2021

09/27/2021

Ryan B.

We had a big painting project, and the estimator was upfront with us about what to expect and how the charges would work. In fact, they presented us several options depending on what we wanted then to paint vs what we were going to paint ourselves eventually. I had a total of 3 estimates from different companies, and Paint Pals was the only one to really break the project down ideally and then had the best rate as well. I was impressed at how thoroughly they taped and caulked. The paint lines between the ceiling and walls are spot on, and around all the windows and door frames. They protected our new carpet and our furniture. I didn't feel like they cut any corners anywhere. There were a couple random spots that needed touching up at the end of the project and Edgar handled them happily. I'd recommend them and I plan on using them again in the future for the next phase.

Description of Work
Indoor painting

Work Completed On 09/27/2021

09/24/2021

Miranda W.

The work and service was great! Todd was the painter working on my house. He was awesome! He knows exactly what he is doing and made sure I was happy with the work throughout the process. The painting looks great and I would definitely suggest using Paint Pals!

Description of Work
I had two bedrooms, a bathroom, and a laundry room painted.

Work Completed On 09/24/2021

09/18/2021

Jake S.

Fairly priced and do a great job in a timely manner. Recommend 100%

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Work Completed On 09/18/2021

09/08/2021

Fayaz S.

The Paint Pal's did an amazing job for us. They are very timely and organized. They started and completed the job on time and they made us extremely happy by resolving every one of our concerns. We are pleased with their service and we will recommend them to anyone who is in need of paint projects.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of my rental property

Category house painters

Work Completed On 09/01/2021

09/06/2021

steven M.

Paint Pal's did an excellent job. Their workmanship showed. I would recommend them to any of my friends and family. Their pricing was very reasonable as well. They used name brand paints you can trust.

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting