Ferns, freesia, and philodendrons—where do you place plants that love either shade or natural sunlight? Pair your home's design with houseplants that will thrive in each level of light for a healthy haven filled with greenery.
Get matched with top interior designers in Xenia, OH
There are 5 highly-rated local interior designers.
Recent Interior Decorators Reviews in Xenia
- Craftsmen Home ImprovementsThis was my first experience with a remodel of this extent, and it couldn't have gone smoother. I chose this company based on a friend's experience and from seeing their work at a home show earlier in the year. The work involved: removing a large Jacuzzi tub, replacing it with a smaller one; removing a very small shower, replacing it with one twice the size; removing all cabinetry, replacing it with taller cabinets with a quartz countertop and new sinks and fixtures; replacing all tile; reworking a small amount of plumbing, replacing the toilet; replacing carpet with ceramic floor tile, replacing light fixtures. The room remained the same size but everything in it was replaced. Kevin gave me excellent guidance in establishing the design of the room and in selecting all of the materials. Having a showroom available was very helpful in envisioning what the end result could look like. The contract clearly listed all of Craftsmen's responsibilities as well as mine. Kevin kept me apprised of when the work could start and always answered my questions promptly. The construction crew consisted of Rick and Troy, who were very professional and a pleasure to work with. Once the work started, they were dedicated for the two weeks it took to complete the job. They were here promptly every day. They were extremely hard workers and always cleaned up at the end of day. They gave me great guidance on various aspects of the project. They always consulted with me before installing various elements of the remodel so that there was no confusion or mistakes. The beautiful outcome is a direct result of their efforts. I would not hesitate to recommend this firm to anyone considering a remodel of this type read less
- Craftsmen Home ImprovementsWe completed our demo & prep work on Jan 15--and had previously arranged with Kevin to have the cabinets delivered on Jan 19 The installers (a subcontractor named VIAGROUP) arrived with the cabinets bright & early on the 19th (a Monday) and were done that Friday (the 23rd). VIAGROUP (a father & son team of professional handymen) out of Camden, OH did an absolutely fantastic job. They were both extremely professional, punctual, highly organized, and very meticulous. On top of that, they were very personable, considerate, and eager to answer any questions we had as the work progressed. We had one minor problem after the cabinet work was completed and we tried to move our refrigerator into the space allotted for it. Our fridge was slightly bowed out on the sides and exceeded the tolerances allowed for it by about 3/8 inch. We notified Kevin right away and, within a day or two, VIAGROUP came back and reconfigured the corner cabinet spacers to provide enough room for the fridge. Fits great now! We also had dents and dings and chipped paint in some of the cabinet doors (a factory issue; not Craftsmen or VIAGROUP). We notified Kevin and he contacted the cabinet maker who sent out a factory rep right away. The factory rep agreed to have the doors repaired/refinished as needed. Within a few days, a Professional Furniture Service (Amelia, OH) technician came to examine the cabinets. He made minor repairs to several of the cabinets on-site, but had to take some of the doors back to the shop to properly redo the paint job. He brought the doors back, after about two weeks, on Feb 27 and reinstalled them. They look great! Throughout these very minor "setbacks", Kevin was very responsive and kept us informed every step of the way. We love our new cabinets! We love our new quartz countertops as well! Craftsmen's subcontractor/Mark Boeckman delivered and installed about 30 feet of countertops (along with our new sink) within a couple of hours. They fit perfectly against the walls and the corner seams are virtually invisible. Craftsmen Home Improvements is aptly named. They and their subcontractors are true craftsmen and experts in their respective fields. And Kevin was highly professional, personable, and very responsive to any of our questions or concerns. He oversaw the entire project to a very successful conclusion. My wife & I would definitely Craftsmen Home Improvements for any home improvement project read less
- CertaPro Painters® of DaytonI was very impressed especially during my initial contact with them. Laura, the woman who came out to talk to me and discuss their services, was very professional. I like that she brought a notebook filled with professionally done brochures that contains the information on the paint they use, the colors, and all of their services. It also had a large section of customer service evaluation with the names, and contact numbers of the people who you can contact to make sure of their existence. They guys who came out to paint the house did a great job. They were always prompt. They always left everything very neat and tidy. Trey, the team leader, was always great coming to me at the end of the day, to inform me of the status of the job, where they were, what they were doing, and what they plan to do next. They used a lift to get to the upper story of the house, and it left tire marks on the lawn. Trey, came back out, and filled it with top soil and sod. Now, you cannot tell that anything ever happened to the lawn read less
- Ready Set RedesignDiane spent the entire day with us in our home. She listened to what we were looking for as we prepared to redo our kitchen and master bathroom. Given that we were taking our walls, she drew a thorough kitchen/living/dining room layout (including lighting!). Given that plans evolved over time, she has continued to provide input via email for everything from lighting to furniture placement. Since remodeling, we have continued to decorate and fill rooms over the past 2 years. Our package included lifetime design support for the 5 rooms, and Diane continues to provide input as requested on exactly what shape and size pieces we need to complete our space read less
- Real Housewives Clean, LLCPHENOMENAL, EVERY TIME! I have paid anywhere from 100-150 for a visit, depending on what I needed to have done.
- I DesignLisa came in and gave us advice on placement of Living Room furniture and even helped me rearrange it right then! She helped me pick out a color for our first floor and gave me the name of a painter. (who we did use and were very happy with). She designed a layout for our sunroom and helped us choose furniture and fabric for it. She also ordered the furniture for us, including a rug. I really liked that she explained that it could be as expensive or as inexpensive as we wanted it to be, depending on how involved she was. I LOVED her ideas and our house is really started to look great. She's very professional and I felt very comfortable with her. I'm looking forward to working on the rest of our house with her read less
- I DesignFrom beginning to end, our experience with Lisa Crouch of I-Design, has been top-notch. Being new to the area, I consulted Angie's List for designers to help us develop a design plan for two rooms and to assist with paint colors. Lisa exceeded our expectations on all levels. She was always on time for meetings, extremely professional, very friendly and came prepared not only to listen and incorporate our ideas, but with great ideas of her own. Within the first 20 minutes of our initial meeting, Lisa had already chosen two paint colors which we utilized and absolutely love. Lisa also developed a room plan for us and worked within our budget, treating our rather small budget as she would a client with much more to spend. She met with us at a furniture store (no charge) and kept us appraised when there was a delay in delivery. She also met us upon delivery of our couches (again at no charge-to inspect and insure that they were not damaged). The icing on the cake was the phone call to alert me to the fact that Home Goods carried a similiar product to the custom pricier pillows we had discussed but had put on hold. I will be utilizing Lisa's services again in 2013 and would not hesitate recommending her services to others read less
- Perkins InteriorsGayle and her employees have great design sense and decorative skills. The first time they did work for us, they took a disorganized house filled with clutter and, in a week, transformed it to be fit for an estate sale. They took great care with my parents belongings, which had been accumulated over 30 years. They were pleasant and respectful during a difficult process. They were friendly and fun to work with as well. The second time we hired them, it was to stage the house in order to sell it. While the house wasn't nearly as cluttered this time around, we did not have appropriate/matching furniture and decorative items to display the house well. Gayle and her crew brought in furniture and decorations from her store and reorganized the items we already had to coordinate with the items she brought in. In two days, they worked tirelessly to make another amazing transformation. Though the pictures taken before the staging made the house look mediocre, people are now telling us that it looks like a show house. In both instances, after Gayle & Co. finished their work, we felt like we were walking into a new house. The changes were dramatic. Couldn't be more pleased read less
- I DesignExcellent. In two short hours Lisa provided color schemes, furniture placement and other helpful tips.
- Ready Set RedesignFrom the very start she called me right away, when she arrived at our first session she started asking all the right questions. I wated "design on a dime" because of a budget I had set. She made it work, and also made the rooms make sense. Helped me make my look complete by finishing what I had tried to start on my own. I had booked multiple sessions, that's how happy I am with her work read less
Interior Designers in Xenia
- Business Description:We design specialty projects for your home or business, including murals/signs, living and working spaces, and installations. If you have any type of project you are working on, we can consult with you to help you really nail your vision. read less
- Business Description:Our company was founded by David Berger over thirty years ago and David has been selling table pads direct to the public for over forty years. We know our table pads and we know how to design the perfect fit the very first time read lessRecent Review:price is better other places magnets do not work keeping panels connectedStephen F.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated since 2008. We are a small shop of architects, Interior designers, artisans, painters and home decor eco friendly professionals. We have a passion for helping home owners improve their living spaces. If you are looking for an amazing experience with a company that loves to make our clients feel special, don't hesitate to call us. We're friendly, knowledgeable and great at what we do read lessRecent Review:On 4/19/2021 @ 3:27 they reached out to give a quote. We text phone call and FaceTime back-and-forth showing pictures and measurements. On May 10, 2021 @ 11:58 I received a text setting up a date and time (May 16, 2021 @ 2:30) for them to come to my home to review everything. There was a no show, not even a text or call. Very unprofessional read lessLa Vern Dickens M.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Cincinnati! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while crea.. read lessRecent Review:Fantastic. Quality windows and installers were professional, friendly and did a fantastic job.Paul R.
- Business Description:Finding the right team to paint your home can feel overwhelming, but with CertaPro Painters of Dayton, OH you’ll have peace of mind. We are experts that treat your home with the care it deserves. We are a full service painting company completing interior and exterior painting projects, deck and fence staining, wallpaper removal and cabinet refinishing. Please contact us today to schedule your FREE Painting Estimate! 937.259.1111 or email@example.com read lessRecent Review:Never returned my request for a quote.Greg W.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.co read lessRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Craftsmen Home Improvements, Inc. was established in 1993 primarily to perform bath and kitchen remodeling. Several years later, finishing basements, installing new windows, doors and siding were added at the request of many customers. Award winning read lessRecent Review:We contracted with Craftsmen in January 2021 to remodel my wife's bathroom (with an estimated start date 16-18 weeks out)--removing the bulkhead/soffit over the tub, installing backerboard, tiling the entire tub surround, installing all new tub/shower hardware/fittings and shelving/towel rack, a new vent fan, and replacing the old hollow door with a six-panel door. [We've used Craftsmen a couple other times in the past: once about six years ago to remodel our entire kitchen (excellent job) and again a couple years ago to completely remodel our master bath (another excellent job).] Craftsmen called a week or so ago and told us they had an opening and asked if they could start sooner than projected. We said "yes", and they had their highly competent 3-man crew (Micah/Team Leader, Isaac & Marcus) start the work the following week (March 29). Our salesman/Kevin came out with the crew on Day 1 to make sure everyone (including us) was on the same page for the work to be done. The Craftsmen crew were very personable and professional. They kept us in the loop every step of the way as the renovation went on. A Craftsmen supervisor/Ron came out midway through the work to make sure everything was going as planned. Micah even went above and beyond: when routing the new vent fan exhaust to the roof, he noticed pooling water in the attic insulation. [We'd had our roof replaced about 9 years ago (one year within the warranty) and, apparently, there'd been some leakage.] He took pictures and we contacted the roofing company to come and make repairs (pending). I imagine most other companies would've ignored the problem and just moved on with their contracted task at hand. The crew finished up in five days (within the projected timeframe) and did a superb job. My wife is completely thrilled with the result. All that's left is for us (her) to pick out a wall color and paint. We highly recommend Craftsmen Home Improvements. From our multiple experiences with them, they're work is exceptional and reasonably price read lessBARRY R.
- Business Description:Started by Paul Freeman, a lifetime collector of Arts and Crafts period textiles, Archive Edition offers reproductions of a hand selected collection of the finest Arts and Crafts textiles discovered throughout his lifetime. Archive Edition Textiles are copywrited reproductions of authentic Arts and Crafts patterns using modern materials. In 2014, Freeman partnered with Karl Eulberg, an executive in the furniture industry and lifetime fan and collector of Arts & Crafts. Eulberg brings a backg.. read lessRecent Review:It hasn't gone. Have you not read several previous reviews???Gene P M.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more information read lessRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:Global Natural Stones operates quarries and is one of best, with over 25 years of experience. We offer end-to-end service, including customization. Buy quality products, at competitive prices. Retailers & Fabricators - Global Natural Stones offers quality products and services to retailers & fabricators at an affordable price. We service our customers with small orders as well as large orders for both residential and commercial projects. Global Natural Stones has products ranging from exo.. read lessRecent Review:Our bathroom quartz countertop was cut incorrectly (they cut the holes on site when they install) where the faucets were supposed to go- one 6 inches and one 8 inches apart. We did not know until our plumber put the faucets in and hooked everything up a couple days later. After notifying GNS of the mistake we asked for a refund of installation since they did it incorrectly and if we would have installed it ourselves the holes would have been cut at their facility and would have been correct with someone overseeing them do it. The owner refused, saying they installed the counter so why should he refund the money. We also asked to be reimbursed for our plumbing fees because our plumber had to come back to take the faucets and drains out and then come back again to reinstall the faucets and drains- all costing us extra money because if their mistake. Again, he refused and said we never should have had our plumber put the faucets in, we should have noticed the mistake before the faucets were in. He also wanted to try to do a cheap fix (cut the holes bigger to move the faucet handles apart the correct distance and fill in the rest with resin). Our contractor did some measuring and told us we would see the resin so we told GNS to replace the slab. They were difficult to get a hold of and did not return our calls twice so we had to keep calling them. For a company that made a mistake, they were not very courteous about making it right and were in no hurry. We understand that mistakes happen, but when they do, a reputable company would concern themselves with making it right ASAP and in a kind way. Finally, a week and a half later we had a new slab- cut correctly. Keep in mind, installation is usually 2 weeks after you order, so again they were not concerned with the time frame of making things right. Panna was very rude on the phone with my husband and not nice to deal with. We have a kitchen remodel coming up and we will NOT be using GNS. Save yourself the time and money and DO NOT use Global Natural Stone. If they make a mistake, this company is horrible to deal with. (I’m sure Panna will leave a rebuttal like he does on every single bad review trying to make ya out to be money hungry customers- read all the reviews and you’ll notice an obvious common theme when his company makes a mistake. read lessJessica F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful interior designer articles
If your home was built in the 1960s and it looks it, you may be looking for ways to modernize its exterior and bring it into the present day. Here are seven tips to help freshen up the appearance of your dated home.
Finding the right seating for your kitchen island can be tricky. Learn what you need to do before purchasing bar stools, including how to accurately measure bar height, seat width, and more so that you don’t let valuable counter space go to waste.
Find interior designers in
- Yellow Springs
- Spring Valley
- Huber Heights
- West Carrollton
- New Carlisle
- South Charleston
interior designers in Xenia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Adaptations2336 Brahms Blvd
- AGEAN BATH & SPA9756 PRINCETON GLENDALE RD
- Aldridge Welding and Fabrication
Tipp City, Ohio
- Ambrose Design
- ANRO BUILDERS INC.1571 N. CENTRAL DRIVE
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Archive Edition Inc12575 Crenshw Blvd
- Berger's Table Pad Factory1501 W Market St
- Berger's Table Pad Factory
- C&M Remodeling and Interior Design
- Centerville Design Associates205 N Main St
- CENTRAL CARPET & INTERIORS3397 DAYTON XENIA RD
- CertaPro Painters® of Dayton4419 Linden Ave
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati12121 Champion Way
- Cindy Ater Decorating Design Service3840 Old Columbus Road
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Craftsmen Home Improvements2663 S Dixie Dr
- C&M Remodeling and Interior Design
- D & L Construction and Restoration LLC4817 Bofield Dr
- Dayton Home Sales Solutions LLC9026 W National Rd
New Carlisle, Ohio
- Decorating Den Interiors346 Frizzell Ave
- Decorating Den Interiors7817 Meyers Rd
- Decorist38 Keyes Ave.
San Francisco, California
- DecorXpectations, LLC45 Blackford Drive
- Design Within Reach755 West North Ave
- Designs for Living3556 Main St. / Garden Level, PO Box 30
- DIVINE DESIGN COPO BOX 752014
- D & L Construction and Restoration LLC
- Express Rugs Cleaning11686 Symmes Valley Dr
- Express Rugs Cleaning
- LUKEN INTERIORS2272 W SCHANTZ AVE
- LUKEN INTERIORS
- Neat Stuff!6101 Crest Oak Pl
- Neat Stuff!
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR