Arcbazar Inc

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2011

114 Western Ave

Allston, MA 02134

ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.com...

03/09/2020

Jeffrey P.

Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building Codes

Description of Work
Garage Concepts

11/21/2017

Rebecca N.

It was great; designs came in from around the world. Our kids loved the process. The Arcbazar staff was typically very responsive and the process went pretty smoothly, even though it takes some serious preparation to get the competition going.

Description of Work
We needed some design ideas for making additions to our house.

Category architect

[Member Name Removed], we are happy to know that you and your kids enjoyed the process and found a design that you love. Thank you for using Arcbazar! Ana Team Arcbazar 617 756 1808

10/18/2017

Thomas C.

haven't found the design for my cottage.

Description of Work
addition and design the back side of the house

Category architect

Hi [Member Name Removed], We wished you had a better experience with Arcbazar. If you are willing to give our services another try, we would be happy to offer you 100% off the service fee. Our goal is to help you get a design that you love! Ana Team Arcbazar 617 756 1808

07/04/2017

Paul S.

Good submitted project ideas and nice designs were provided

Description of Work
design landscape

07/02/2017

Amy B.

The deck designs blew my mind. It was difficult to choose a winner.

Description of Work
I did an online competition to design a back deck overhaul. I was thrilled with the results. I will definitely use this company again.

Category architect

[Member Name Removed], thank you for using Arcbazar. We are happy to know that you got a great design for your deck. Please come back and use our services again! Ana Team Arcbazar 617 756 1808

06/04/2017

MIRIAM H.

The overall process is interesting and I really enjoyed it. Overall though, I'm still going to have to hire a professional architect.

Description of Work
I wanted Ideas for a new addition to my house.

Category architect

[Member Name Removed], we are glad you enjoyed the process. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

08/02/2016

Mr and Mrs H.

A friend suggested we use this sight to get ideas for our basement buildout (previously unfinished). With a few hand drawings and some pictures we posted our and quot;contestand quot; and received 11 submissions (13 if you count 2 architects submitted twice). Went great, had good dialogue with the architects and helped us come up with the direction we want to go.We really liked it because when you work with just one designer, you get their and quot;oneand quot; idea, this way we got 11 ideas, all for a fairly low cost.

Description of Work
The provider gave us 11 designs for our basement build out. Included were 3 dimensional drawings, furniture and color selections.

Category interior designers,architect

Mr. and Mrs. [Member Name Removed], thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the competition process and were able to get great design ideas.

04/25/2016

Kate B.

While the design did not stay the same as the one I selected, it was a springboard for my designer and contractor to give me the master bathroom that I had been hoping for! I LOVED it. I would use this service again if I needed help with design work. It decreased the number of billable design hours for the project.

Description of Work
Provided 3 designs based on my specs for master bathroom redesigns. I picke the one that worked the best and was able to download sketches to use in the execution of the design.

Category interior designers,architect

[Member Name Removed], We are so glad to hear that you love your new master bathroom! So glad that we could be a part of the process.

04/21/2016

Robert L.

Not good. It didn't work out at all to me.

Description of Work
I used Arcbazar Inc for building and interior designing services.

Category interior designers

[Member Name Removed], I am sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience using our services. If you would please contact me at support@arcbazar.com I would like to discuss the issues you encountered and see if we can come up with a solution. We value you as a client and will do [Member Information Removed] we can to make things right. We hope to hear from you soon.

02/05/2016

Carla F.

terrible - I purchased the deal and then the provide wanted an addition $2000 to complete the transaction, which was never mentioned in the original add

Description of Work
nothing - this was a bait and switch

Category architect

I am sorry that you had a bad experience with our services. The deal details state clearly that the deal is for an amount to go towards the service fee and that the competition award is to be set by the client and is a separate amount. I would be happy to discuss the project further with you to see if we can come up with a solution. Your satisfaction is our too priority. Please email us at support@arcbazar.com

Marilyn & Company - Keller Williams Realty

Marilyn & Company, doing business under the Keller Williams umbrella, takes a different approach to real estate--one that is built on customized planning/partnering with you (consulting), personal touches, win-win deals, and positive results. Marilyn (Cannon) Burke and her team utilize the latest technologies as KW enters 2020 as the #1 technology company in the business of real estate. The KW platform gives Marilyn's clients access to a worldwide Multiple listing system and massive outreach for buyers looking for homes. Marilyn's mobile APP travels with you so buyers can look at any home, anywhere in the world. Marilyn's background includes a BA in Arts with a concentration in teaching as well as several designations contributing to her becoming a listing expert. She's also an Accredited Home Staging Pro with a concentration in Interior Design from RISD. She is actively involved in all aspects of getting your home ready for sale with a concierge menu of home services to make the home selling process easy from start to finish. With a 35-year sales career meeting clients' needs and a proven track record of results, she's become the smart choice for those who want a full-time specialist who can get the job done. Call/text Marilyn today at 781-603-5261 for a complimentary consultation.

Sylvester Electric Inc

As the country depends more and more on computers and other forms of automation to make life easier, dependence on electricity sees an equal increase. So when some part of your home’s electrical system begins to malfunction, you need a team that can correct it efficiently, and you need to be able to trust that the job was done right. The team at Sylvester Electric knows that this trust is extremely important, because of the potential for hazards in the event of poorly done work. However, their team of Dracut electrical specialists have been serving their community for over 30 years, and they are highly skilled in all aspects of electrical work. From home safety inspections and maintenance to outlet repair and breaker replacement, even wiring and installing things like ceiling fans, generators, lighting fixtures, and home theaters, this team is committed to providing the best possible quality in all work they perform. Call today to find out more about how they can help you!

Offers by Sylvester Electric Inc on Angi
    Markarian Electric LLC

Markarian Electric are experienced, dependable professional electricians constantly staying on the cutting edge of newly released technology. With over 20 years of Residential, Commercial & Industrial electrical experience, Markarian Electric has performed thousands of jobs for many businesses and homeowners. Whether we are wiring a restaurant, office building, retail store, BMS management or simply installing a replacement dimmer for a home-owner, we take pride in every job we do. Eric A. Markarian, CEO Jhon Herrera, President Brandon M. Hill, Vice President Customers can email us at me@markarianelectric.com.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Design Contests for Architecture, Landscape, & Interior Design Projects

Issue Permits, On-Site Implementation, & Contractor Work.