For your family’s safety, you don’t want to have a smoke alarm malfunction at the moment when you need it most. Find out how long smoke detectors last, how often to test and replace them, and the time investment needed to maintain them.
Get matched with top water and fire damage restoration in Urbana, OH
There are 19 highly-rated local water and fire damage restoration.
Recent Water Damage Restoration Reviews in Urbana
- BELFOR USAAnne - Just wanted to say thank you to your and your crew for the amazing job they did with very little notice! Please pass this along to the folks at Belfor. It was a wonderful experience to work with a contractor who actually shows up and does the job like they promised. I was sincerely overwhelmed with the professionalism, timeliness and follow up that I received from your entire organization
- AquaProof IncThe extensive rain and snow we received the last two days proved the work they did fixed my basement water problems. My basement has remained dry.
- Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property RestorationI thought the vent cleaning went well. Unfortunately, I think the company needs to replace the filter in the machine more often. It appears that the HEPA filter in the vacuum unit was very dirty. Sadly, (and I don't really blame the technician for this), when he brought the large vacuum into our basement to do the work, he inadvertently moved the condensation line from my HVAC system so it no longer aligned with the remote drain line. He didn't notice it and I didn't notice it either. Unfortunately, this led to an accidental flood in my basement. One of my basement rooms with carpet was soaked when my son discovered it two days later. This was an unfortunate accident since overwise I thought the vent cleaning itself went well
- Restoration 1 of OhioRestoration 1 of Cincinnati was absolutely fantastic. I would definitely recommend to anyone that needs their services. I hope I don't need their services again, but if I do I'm definitely calling Ken Sellers team.
- Action Property Mold LLCHe came and did a test of the area. Sent us a detailed report on the test results. Explained what needed to be done. He completed the project. We live North of Dayton and he was willing to drive up from Kentucky to do the project.
- Pete the PlumberI sent a message through Angie's List to Pete the Plumber on Monday morning, by that afternoon I had received a response on Angie's List to provide my phone number or to call them to schedule service. I called and to my surprise they were able to send someone out the next day to look at my problem. I have a bar sink in my basement that was installed by the previous homeowners on an outside wall. The first year we owned the house the pipe burst and flooded the basement, and after repairs and more insulation it still froze (but no bursting) during winter #2. This year we decided to have a more permanent fix to the problem. Pete the Plumber sent two personnel, a plumber and an assistant and they showed up promptly and were very friendly and professional. Since it was a finished basement, it took quite a bit of time to find a good location to install the shut-off valves to prevent future freezing. This involved cutting test holes into my basement ceiling to find the location of the supply pipes. After much searching they found a good location for the valves and installed them with no issues and cleaned up afterwards. My only minor markdown on quality since I have a couple holes in my ceiling due to the exploratory nature of the work that remain un-patched; but I understand I hired a plumber and not a drywall repair company
- 1-800-Water DamageThey did a great job. When I pointed out that the base boards were not the correct color they quickly repainted and corrected the problem. They were very polite, efficient, and overall did a very good job taking care of the problem.
- 1-800-Water DamageI called the 1-800-Water Damage company on the morning of June 6th and spoke briefly with Jason Byrd. Jason said he would be able to look at my problem and help determine a course of action, whether his company did it or I did it myself. He said he could be out after 3:00 PM and before 5:00 PM. Jason arrived at 4:00 PM as promised and he called before arriving to ensure we knew that he was on his way. Once at our house Jason looked at the problem, made a few small, exploratory openings in the drywall to see what was going on behind it. He also used a meter to measure the water content of the drywall, the wood molding, and some carpeted areas to determine the extent of the water penetration and the possible mold areas. He told me that the mold area was rather small and that I would be able to resolve this problem. Jason also gave me a number of helpful idea on how to best handle this problem and he gave me some supplies to help get the process started. I really think that this company has the concept of customer service perfected for their market. I would definitely call them in the future if I encounter any further water or mold problems in the future. Thanks Jason
- Rehabs R UsAndres, the owner, called soon after I contacted him to set an appointment. I explained the main project and mentioned that there were other smaller projects too. He came by to assess the job and quoted me what I thought was a fair price for all of it. We set a date for the service to be done but later had to change it by 2 days. He brought another worker when he came to do the job and they both got straight to work. They performed quality repairs on all of the areas they worked and even allowed me to add-on a big one I had forgotten about for a very reasonable additional fee. They spent the better part of a day here. I felt comfortable having them in my house, they stayed focused on their work, took care of all the problems and most impressively they completely cleaned up behind themselves when they were done! I made sure to ask Andres for quotes on other projects (roof repair and bathroom remodel) before he left as I'd like to hire him again sometime
- Superior Lawn Care & Home ImprovementsSuperior Lawn and Home Improvement excelled in resolving all the many repair challenges this project presented, such as detecting and repairing a barrage of broken pipes throughout the house. There was extensive damage and debris from the ceiling cave-ins, and I assumed that even with the repairs completed, additional cleanup would be required to make the house livable. However, Donnie and his crew not only took care of numerous unforeseen problems (e.g. - dishwasher, garage door, etc.) he and his crew went well beyond the call of duty to clean up the house and grounds to the extent that it is virtually in "ready to rent" condition again. Donnie also made a point to keep me informed on a daily basis, hence avoiding misunderstandings that can tend to crop up with a job of this magnitude. This is my second project with Superior, and I would definitely call on them again. Their rates are very reasonable and Donnie and his team really went out of their way to make everything "right" with this property. I would highly recommend them for all your home improvement and repair projects
Water Damage Restoration Services in Urbana
- Business Description:COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS SANITIZING AND DISINFECTING available 24/7. When damaging events like freezing pipes, mold, or fire strike your home or business, it can be devastating. Here at PuroClean Home Savers, we are prepared to meet you in your crisis, executing a quality job, and prioritizing your satisfaction. For those who live in the southeast region of central Ohio, including Columbus, Grove City, Galloway, West Jefferson, and London, we get the job DONE,” so don’t hesitate to contact us, an..Recent Review:They are professional, quick and their fees are fixed.Louis L.
- Business Description:Buckeye Elite is pleased to work with the Hancock County Heartland Board of Realtors to service your radon needs. Buying or selling a house? We want radon testing and mitigation to be hassle free for you and the realtorRecent Review:great! i already completed this survey. why are you asking me to do it again?patrick p.
- Business Description:We are a full service mold abatement company that provides service calls in & around the CINCINNATI, DAYTON, INDIANAPOLIS, LOUISVILLE & LEXINGTON markets. BBB A+ rating - Winners of 10 previous "Angie's List Super Service Awards". Because of our high level of expertise we pride ourselves in the testing, dry-out, treatment, elimination and future prevention of all type of mold. We are certified, bonded and insured, and can provide many great references upon request. Owner operated small compan..Recent Review:Great.He provided next day service and I received the results the following day.He was also cheaper than others.vickie h.
- Business Description:Doctor Steam is based in the South Dayton area. Our services include carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, area rug upkeep, pet stain removal, odor removal, carpet repair and stretching, 24 hour emergency flood cleanup/water restoration and more. At Doctor Steam our job is never finished until you are 100% satisfied - guaranteed. If we can't make you happy, then we will give your money back, no hassles. Most of our customers are repeats and referrals which a testamen..
- Business Description:When you're ready to buy replacement windows and price, quality and service all matter, call Rosati Windows. Our custom windows are manufactured in Columbus, Ohio by a skilled workforce using the most modern equipment available. Our technical and engineering expertise has enabled us to produce windows that are backed by the strongest warranty in the industry. And our customer service is second to none. Consumer Choice Award Winner. Additional e-mail: email@example.comRecent Review:The service was a 100% excellent, I have recommend them to other people.Barbara W.
- Business Description:Don't Just Waterproof it, AquaProof It!! With over 35 years experience AquaProof is the leader and authority in repairing all your basement waterproofing, drainage, and structural repair needs. We are fully licensed, insured, and follow all safety requirements that exceed OSHA standards. We have won the Super Service Award on Angie's List from 2006 to 2015! We offer a senior citizen discount of 10% up to $850. AquaProof will customize a solution to fit your specific needs. Job Minimum of $2,000Recent Review:AquaProof gives 1st class service and quality It is rare for me to find a contractor that goes above and beyond my expectations. Danny and his team at AquaProof wildly exceeded them. My daughter recently bought a house in Covington built in 1890. The structural inspection showed a dire need to have the stacked rock wall fortified and waterproofed. Several companies in the foundation and structural repair business declined to bid on the jobdue to the complexity and risk involved. AquaProof knew exactly what to do and how to do it. The quote was fair and in line with other quotes that I’d received. What sold me on Aquaproof was their solution would give me better quality and security that the repair was done correctly The crew that did the work was amazing. There were glitches and unexpected problems but they knew how to resolve them; they did so at no additional cost even though to tool more time and materials. The communication and attention to detail during the two days of the job was excellent. When finished they went above and beyond by repairing the landscape. This is a good company with good people and excellent service. You should definitely consider them for what you need. Jim MurraJim M.
- Business Description:Our team at Stay Dry Waterproofing has over 20 years of experience protecting homes in Columbus. Our team of experts has experience transforming any damp, musty, and wet basement into a comfortable dry living space. We use only tested products that are guaranteed to keep your home safe. Whether you have noticed water, mold, or musty odors emitting from your basement or crawl space, we can help. Stay Dry Waterproofing is Central Ohio's leader in Basement repair and drainage needs. Everything f..Recent Review:Stay Dry was great. On time, very courteous and professional. In fact, the job got completed earlier than what they thought. It was schedule for the end of January and they called and were able to reschedule it to December 22ndColleen N.
- Business Description:Bonham Electric, Inc., one of the most established electrical contractors in Dayton, OH, offering residential service, commercial service, new construction, generator service, and much more.Recent Review:We wanted a backup generator for our house. For living in an industrialized area (Dayton), we lose power about as often as many 3rd world countries. When the power goes out, we can't get water (we have a water well in B'creek), we can't get heat (even though it's a gas furnace), and hot water (we have a power-vent gas water heater), among the other normal electric things in the house. I had no idea where to start to get this process going. Out of frustration, I simply called Bonham Electric, since they installed Kohler generators (I preferred those over Generac). Jeff Bonham himself, came out to the house in November 2020, checked our house, did a full electric load calculation (I was wanting a whole house generator - 18KW), explained to me what was needed, and advised me on what size generator was needed and also strongly suggested two "load sheds" for the stove and A/C. (These load sheds hold off power to those two components for 5 minutes after the generator kicks in to reduce the initial power load to the generator, allowing it to "catch-up" with everything else before those items turn on - HIGHLY recommended!) I also asked for a new electric panel, since mine had the older "Push-Matic" breakers. They're difficult to find and expensive if you CAN find them when one breaks or you need an additional circuit run in the house. Jeff advised me it would take until May 2021 before they could get the generator installed due to supply issues under COVID. He quoted me a price of $12,400, to include all equipment, the concrete base for the generator, the plumbing changes (gas line run for the generator), all inspections, and the labor. We agreed and paid half the cost up front. May 2021 arrived and I received a call from them about a week before they arrived. The day of the install meant we were without power for the better part of the day (about 5 hours - we fully expected this). Levi and the other guy that was sent with him worked diligently through the whole process. I offered each of them soft drinks or water and even offered to get them lunch since they worked right through lunch! They denied it all and kept at their tasks. The plumbers (NewPath Plumbing) arrived about an hour and a half after the electricians showed up. They did a full gas line calculation to make certain the gas supply to our house would support the generator along with our other gas appliances (Jeff estimated it would since he's done estimations on probably a couple thousand generator installs). After that was done (about 20 minutes) they set right to work installing a flex-line that exited to the outside, about 4' from the generator. This was somewhat of an ingenious solution instead of running large "hard" pipe through our basement from one end to the other. Within minutes, that flex gas line was run through the basement and connected with a shutoff to the house supply line! No joke! They also worked through lunch, and denied my offering of any drinks! By about 3:00PM we had power restored, a new breaker box installed with new breakers, a new transfer switch installed outside, new power lines run into the house from the meter to the breaker box, a new gas-line run to the generator, and the whole reason for this work - a new generator. Levi and his co-worker from Bonham explained the operation of the generator, what was done, how it was connected and asked multiple times through the explanation if I had any questions. He was really thorough, not to mention very polite! The same applied to both NewPath Plumbing techs that were there too! They were ALL courteous, well informed about what was needed, and explained when I asked Q's about the process as they went along. I tried to back off and let them do their work as much as possible. About 10 days or so after the installation, the plumbers came back for the plumbing inspection (which was done "virtually" by phone with the inspector). About a week later the electrical inspection came up and the electrical inspector showed up physically. We passed both inspections with flying colors. While Levi was here for the inspection, I asked him to change the day of the "generator exercise" to a different day, since the original time set interfered with meetings my wife and I typically have, while we work from home. He changed that within a couple minutes and asked if I had any other Q's. Nope. Real live test: DP&L had people trimming trees along the power lines in our back yard and through our neighborhood. About a week later while my wife and I were working in the house and about 1:30PM, the power dropped. I saw my monitors go black and the room light go off. I looked at my wife and said we just lost power. And just about the time I finished that sentence, the generator kicked on and power came back up! Dang, that was sooooo nice. About 10 minutes later, I walked out on our back patio to see what was going on and I heard a loud POP. That was the transfer switch putting us back on line power. The generator continued to run for a few more minutes to cool down and then shut off. Everything worked as advertised and perfectly! I HIGHLY recommend Bonham Electric to install a generator for you. If they're this good for an install like this, I would trust them with all your electric needs. Outstanding work. It's all neat, clean, works perfectly, and their employees are enjoyable to work withDavid J.
- Business Description:Full Service General ContractorRecent Review:It was excellent, they were great contractors!, very responsive, always on time and did the clean up on the project with excellent customer service. This is the company that I would hire in major restoration projectsLylh J.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful water damage restoration service articles
Getting ready for a trip? Don’t let water damage wreak havoc on your home while you’re away. With a few simple precautionary measures, you can help prevent flooding and potential leaks. We’ll cover how to prevent water leaks in your home here.
Whether coming from a hurricane or a leaky pipe, water damage is always a headache. Follow our top tips, however, and you’ll be on the road to restoring your home and furniture—and leaving the worst behind you before you know it.
Find water and fire damage restoration in
- Saint Paris
- West Liberty
- North Lewisburg
- South Vienna
- De Graff
- Milford Center
- New Carlisle
- South Charleston
- Yellow Springs
- Tipp City
water and fire damage restoration in Urbana
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A E Fickert2908 Springboro Rd W
- A to Z Remodeling LLC7313 S Range Line Rd
- A&A WaterproofingPO Box 351
- A1 Properties2905 Aerial Ave
- AAA EMERGENCY SERVICES, INC.7752 Bridgetown Rd
- Ace Window and Door44 E Funderburg Rd
- Action Property Mold LLCPO Box 1354 Florence Kentucky 41042 605 E. Hill Street
- Airway Construction Co3602 Valley St
- America Custom BuildersPo Box 491
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- Angler Construction/ServiceMaster Restor By Angler1524 E. 2nd Street
- AquaProof Inc12097 Mosteller Rd
- Atlas Restoration & Remodeling1714 Findlay Rd
- ATLAS RESTORATION & REMODELING224 LEO ST
- A E Fickert
- Ed's Heating Cooling Plumbing Electric4025 Gibson Dr
Tipp City, Ohio
- ERAtech Environmental, Inc.3508 Wilmington Pike
- Ervin & Sons Handyman Services LLC429 Pandora Dr
- Everdry Waterproofing of Cincinnati9814 Harwood Ct
- Everything & Company1214 harvard blvd
- Extreme Performance Carpet Care513 Windsor Park Dr E
- Ed's Heating Cooling Plumbing Electric
- Insurance Services Unlimited2645 Valley St.
- Insurance Services Unlimited
- Martin Ran Inc.4140 Linden Ave Suite # 212
- McIntosh's Pro Clean8282 south butter st
- Miami Valley Construction Group, LLC1355 Enterprise Lane
- Miami Valley Environmental Services60 West Franklin Street
- Miami Valley Roof Doctor4786 Kolmar Ave
- Mid-Ohio Cleaning & Restoration
Mount Gilead, Ohio
- MoistureTech Consulting940 Juliana Street
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- My Home Pro/CertiPro736 Silverhedge Dr
- Martin Ran Inc.
- Next Level Home SolutionsPO Box 752214
- Next Level Home Solutions
- O.C.D. Restoration LLCPO Box 156
- O.C.D. Restoration LLC
- Paul A Maiden Construction LTD2011 Homesite Dr
- PAUL DAVIS RESTORATION-DAYTON1960 W DOROTHY LN
- Plumbing Repair Broadway OH18987 State Route 347
- Plumbing Repair Cable OH5500 State Route 296
- Potter Electric2745 Newlove Rd
South Charleston, Ohio
- Premier Restoration & Mechanical Services229 S. Third St
- ProClaim Public Insurance Adjusters3423 Piedmont Rd NE STE 350
- Property Professionals131 N Ludlow St Ste 208
- Pure Drywall Inc3327 Stanley Ave c
- PuroClean2029 Edgefield Rd
- PuroClean Disaster First Response5851 Ramsey Street, Suite C
- PuroClean Home Savers707 Hadley Dr
- Paul A Maiden Construction LTD
- Ram Restoration - Eighth Enterprise11125 Yankee Street B
- Randy Bockrath Carpet Cleaning6077 Leycross Dr
- Restoration Resources LLC561 Congress Park Dr
- Roark Tile Installation2946 Rockledge Trail
- Rosati Windows4200 Roberts Road
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup9490 Byers Rd
- Ram Restoration - Eighth Enterprise
- Scott Builders & Associates LLC1862 Russet Ave
- SERVPRO of East Dayton/Beavercreek3521 Wright Way Rd
- SERVPRO of South Dayton131 S Main St
- Sohan & Sons Waterproofing Co8543 Deer Path
West Chester, Ohio
- Sparkling Pro Cleaning ServicePO Box 3334
- Stanley Steemer1026 Mitchell Blvd
- Stay Dry Waterproofing551 W Main St
- Stay Dry Waterproofing - Columbus20 S 3rd St
- Steam Lite111 S Broadway St Suite 103#
- Sure Fire Maintenance LLC7667 St Rt 56
- Scott Builders & Associates LLC
- Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property Restoration12145 Centron Pl
- Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property Restoration of Columbus5905 GREEN POINTE DR S
- The Basement Doctor7369 E Livingston Ave
- The Basement Doctor of Cincinnati 10690 Loveland Madeira Rd
- The Basement Guys1633 Thornwood Dr
- The Carpet Guy Fairborn615 Fairfield ave
- Transformations Plus LLC3848 Robertann Dr
- Triforce2023 OH-4
- Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property Restoration
- X-tra Care Carpet Cleaners Inc6314 Ashley Meadows Ct
- X-tra Care Carpet Cleaners Inc
- Yeti Restoration605 Brooklyn Ave
- Yeti Restoration
- ZCI Residential11 S Main St
- ZCI Residential