Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Toledo, OH
There are 4 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Toledo
- WATERVILLE LANDSCAPING & IRRIGATIONLooking for the best Irrigation companies in Maumee? Watervilleirrigationinc.com is the best irrigation company that offer you advance sprinkler technology in irrigation system at an affordable price. For more information, visit our website.
- DGB IrrigationBen was punctual and very thorough. He checked each head and adjusted or replaced as needed. He also cleared the overgrown grass around each head. Very happy with the job.
- DGB IrrigationI highly recommend Ben. He is the owner operator. His wife runs the inside, he?s outside. Fully invested here. Very personable, reliable and professional. He can also maintain the system repairs as needed. This is American entrepreneurship at its best. We need lots of these people. Help him grow and he?ll hire staff read less
- Elite Coastal LandscapingIt took them a while to come out and get the irrigation system done because of the weather delays, and then they had a backup of some other jobs, which put my job back a little bit further than it needed to be. My original sod in the front yard had died because they had told me to not water it and to let it go dormant until they got there. They resoded at minimal cost and they just basically discounted for the supplies, no labor. Then they added an extra full-grown Palm tree at no charge for my trouble and my inconvenience. They were there when they said they would be there, they did all of that work. They were neat, they were clean, they had a full team. They came and went, and they cleaned up when they left. I didn?t even know when they left, they were so efficient and quiet about it. I would recommend them to anybody and the price was very reasonable. They were just a little above average price. If you took a medium amount, they were probably at the 55 range. Their prices were very competitive. They were great. I was very surprised, I really didn?t expect such a tourist and transient area. I?m down here in Ohio and couldn?t go down there, I had to do everything by phone to set it up and then I was down there the week of installation. It was extraordinary, professional all the way through read less
- DGB IrrigationWent great! Had a different company out 3 weeks ago, sprinklers were not fixed & system was not checked properly. Ben came out went through entire system & fixed all sprinkler heads & adjusted heights which previous company didn't do. The other company charged twice as much as we paid DGB.
- DGB IrrigationVery well he fixed all of my lighting issues they work better than ever. When he turned on the sprinklers he found a leaky head and fixed it on the spot.
- RAINBOY UNDERGROUND IRRIGATIONEverything went smoothly. They arrived a little bit earlier than the appointment time, but was nice enough to wait for me to get back to my house before he started the work. Earlier in the year he came out to fix my irrigation system. There was a low pressure problem, and the sprinkler range needed to be readjusted. He fixed all of the sprinkler heads. I have been using them since last year. I had a different company that I was using for years before this company, but they were not available that often to do the work. They kept postponing the work, saying they were busy. Rainboy comes out to do the work when they say they are going to. They are very prompt, and easy to make appointments with. The pricing is also very reasonable read less
- K&N IRRIGATIONI called this company on June 5, 2011 to make an appointment to have my irrigation system started for the season. Although they were very busy during this time of the season they told me they would come on June 8. They gave me a time window and showed up exactly within that time frame. They started my system and checked and adjusted every sprinkler head. I was very impressed with their work and professionalism. I intend to use this company exclusively for anything regarding my irrigation system. I would definitely recommend this company anyone read less
- McClurg EnvironmentalThey did a great job and i would recommend them to anyone looking to have a sprinkler system put in. They beat everyone's price by 40% and did a great job. They did everything they said they would do and did on time. They used all Rain-Bird parts and control box which is top quality sprinkler system read less
- BLANCHARD TREE & LAWNThey are top notch. They are a big firm. I have always been happy with them. It’s much more expensive to remove the trees. They have always provided good service and they have done well. They are very good and I recommend them. They do the work and I just write them a check. You wouldn’t use anyone for 20 years unless they are a good company. I would continue to use their services in the future too read less
Irrigation Systems Installers in Toledo
- Business Description:Turf Masters LLC is a Toledo native Lawn and Landscape company providing full service residential & commercial lawn care, landscaping, snow removal/salting & more
- Business Description:Dream Green is a landscape, design and home maintenance company that proudly offers services for all your outdoor and indoor living needs. We are a family owned and operated company, serving the Toledo area since 2002. Dream Green has decades of experience in horticulture and residential construction. We pride ourselves on individualized customer service and attention to detail . Dream Green is an environmentally friendly company using only organic fertilizers and sprays to maintain your land.. read lessRecent Review:Lyndsay's team is knowledgeable, professional and diligent. I have tried "cheap" options and you totally get what you pay for! Dream green's pricing is fair for the excellent work they do. I have a big yard and cant weed it all myself. They do a great job of helping me maintain the beds. And the leaf cleanup is a dream come true!! Treat yourself!!! I cant recommend Dream Green enough for their knowledge, quality of work and fair pricing read lessCali S.
- Business Description:Locally owned family business that specializes in installing, and servicing lawn irrigation systems and landscape lighting.Recent Review:Ben was punctual and very thorough. He checked each head and adjusted or replaced as needed. He also cleared the overgrown grass around each head. Very happy with the job.Loren D.
- Business Description:Buckeye Elite is pleased to work with the Hancock County Heartland Board of Realtors to service your radon needs. Buying or selling a house? We want radon testing and mitigation to be hassle free for you and the realtor read lessRecent Review:great! i already completed this survey. why are you asking me to do it again?patrick p.
- Business Description:We have been in business for 35 years in the green industry and we specialize in irrigation. We offer other services.Recent Review:Looking for the best Irrigation companies in Maumee? Watervilleirrigationinc.com is the best irrigation company that offer you advance sprinkler technology in irrigation system at an affordable price. For more information, visit our website read lessWaterville I.
- Business Description:At Elements Outdoor Living, we offer only the best in quality workmanship and professional courtesy. We have over 20 years experience in Landscape Construction. Visit our website and browse our online portfolio of projects and request a free quote read lessRecent Review:Contractor did not finish the project. Hillside steps were not completed. Pavers were never installed. Equipment and materials were left at work site.George J.
- Business Description:We provide residential maintenance, repair and remodeling services, specializing in emergency plumbing & heating installation and repair, basement finishing and kitchen/bathroom remodels.Recent Review:I paid Mr. Phomalee $1275 to do some bathroom remodeling work that he'd initially stated he'd be able to begin between Christmas and New Years this past December. After not showing up at that time, he proceeded to promise that work would begin on eight separate dates, missing all of them. During this time I received no communication from Mr. Phomalee unless I initiated it, and when I did he made an excuse related to his vehicle or family each time. Finally, I informed Mr. Phomalee that I needed him to return the funds paid to him as it had become clear he had no intention of doing the work for which he had been contracted. He informed me at that time that his previous excuses had been lies, that he had used the money I'd paid him for gambling, and that he most recently had not been able to due the work because he'd been trying to secure a loan to cover "the bad checks [he] had written to gamble so [he] didn't go to jail". So, I'm now in a position where I've had an unusable shower for two months, and will be forced to seek legal action against Mr. Phomalee to attempt to recover my money read lessRobert H.
- Business Description:Just a humble little property maintenance company offering the best customer service we are able to.
- Business Description:McClurg Environmental is a locally owned and operated full-service grounds management company. We strive to bring value to our customers by delivering quality workmanship, professional service and the use of professional equipment and products. Among the many services we provide, our core elements are professional quality lawn care, tree and shrub care, complete grounds management, landscaping, irrigation and pest control. Not only do we provide expert design and construction/installation se.. read lessRecent Review:I had been using Mcclurg for the last 3 years. I only used them because the previous owners had used them and said they were the cheapest. I have not had any issues with the technicians who serviced my irrigation system but the office staff was terrible to deal with. When scheduling my irrigation system to be turned on, I noticed a cracked pipe and notified the office staff about it when I scheduled my system to be turned on. The technician who came out, was courteous and professional. And as I later found out, is the company president! He got right to work running the system, checking the heads and then attempted to fix the cracked pipe. I was in a virtual meeting, so my boyfriend checked the pipe the pipe and noticed it was leaking. He asked the technician to look at it again before he left. A few minutes later, the technician said it was all fixed and he was leaving. After he left, we looked at the pipe and unfortunately, it was still leaking. I called the office and asked them to send someone back out because the pipe was still leaking. They said they were booked up and would send him out in a week or so. Several days later, I received a bill for: Spring turn on, 4 different irrigation parts, and repair irrigation labor to the tune of over $300. I mistakenly, paid the bill knowing the technician was already scheduled to come back out to correctly fix the pipe. I didn't think about this until after the fact, but I was charged for 4 separate irrigation parts: cap, rebuild kit, fittings and pvc pipe totalling $110 for a 6-8" section of pipe that he seemed to have fixed with glue! I can only assume as a professional company, they would charge customers for only what was used/needed. When, the same technician (again the company president) came back out, he explained that it was probably old glue that he used. He bought a new can of glue and attempted to fixed the pipe again. Roughly 20 minutes after he left, I heard water gushing outside! When I went to see what it was, I found the pipe broke off where he had glued it and water gushing out like a fountain, flooding my yard!! After shutting the waterline off, I called the technician himself, and told him what was happening. He said he would come right out. A few hours later he returned and fixed the pipe correctly. Again, he was very courteous and professional. A week or so later, I received another bill for: service call/repair and irrigation parts for $105.00. My boyfriend called the office and left a voicemail explaining that this was not a new service call, but in fact a continuation from the initial call. He said the pipe was not fixed properly the first time and therefore the technician had to come out a second and third time to correct it. Several days later, I received an email from the office manager saying (direct quote) "He did leave a detailed message about a recent invoice for $105. First, I do not appreciate his statement in his message that we messed something up and didn’t do a good job. That simply is Not true." However, they DID mess it up...several times! She continued to state, and I quote: "I do not want to get into an argument over this. Customers think they are knowledgeable about the subject matter and if that is the case then why call us in the first place?" I was shocked to hear a person in the customer service industry respond that way to a customer! Not the mention the fact that her title is office manager! I guess I figured that somehow the billing department messed up and billed me incorrectly. I understand mistakes happen. So I sent a second email to her, again, explaining the situation was, in that, this was not a second issue and therefore shouldn't be billed a second time. Wow! So she was willing to lose a customer of over 3 years for $105 bill that was an error on their part? Or maybe they are just hoping to overcharge people and hope they don't notice? It wasn't fixed properly the first several times, plan and simple read lessKelly Z.
- Business Description:Your complete lawn service. Hires additional employees. May hire sub contractors. Charges by the job. No travel/trip charges.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Nothing can ruin your day more than excessive water pooling in your yard. Poor drainage, heavy rain, excessive watering, and lawn thatching can all cause stagnant water. Here are some tips to help diagnose and solve the problem of water pooling.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Ottawa Hills
- Ottawa Lake
- Luna Pier
- La Salle
lawn irrigation services in Toledo
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Floralandscape Inc130 Elmdale Rd
- Floralandscape Inc
- GREENSCAPE LAWN & LANDSCAPING5311 HILL AVE
- GREENSCAPE LAWN & LANDSCAPING
- Omni-Site Ohio4035 Forestlawn Rd
- Omni-Site Ohio
- Pro-Turf Lawn & Landscape, Inc.PO Box 23131
- Pro-Turf Lawn & Landscape, Inc.
- Undercut Lawn Care LLC1839 Birdie Drive
- Undercut Lawn Care LLC
- VanErt's, LLC1506 Sutton Rd
- VanErt's, LLC