There are many reasons your carpet might have an unpleasant odor, ranging from the obvious to the unseen. Learn the common signs of carpet problems so you can track down the source of the smell and decide whether you need help from a pro.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Toledo, OH
There are 8 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Toledo
- Steamex-Eastern of ToledoSteamex-Eastern was recommended to me by Carpets by Otto. Blake came the same day I called, but after looking at the stains, he was up front and said that he could try, but was 99.9% sure that he would be unable to remove them. (I had been giving my dog turmeric chews for her arthritis and unfortunately, it caused permanent discoloration of the carpet fibers.) I trusted his judgement and chose not to have him bother trying. Although we are still left with the stains, I was very impressed with Blake's promptness and HONESTY!!! I expected to pay a fee for his time, but he didn't even charge me to look at the carpet. I asked for a few of his business cards and have already given one to a friend who needs carpet cleaning
- Steamex-Eastern of ToledoOkay. Surprised, back rest of sofa didn't come clean but everything else did. Had to request technician to put on mask but complied immediately. Very nice. I would hire them again. 😁
- Fresh N Clean SWFL Carpet Cleaning, Inc.It went very well. They were very professional and did a good job. I would definitely recommend them.
- ACCURATE CARPET CLEANING SERVICE LLCAustin came out Saturday, 8/7/21 and went over 2 area rugs one time. Carpets were very wet so I had him bring tools back in to get rid of water. He said carpets would be dry next day. One carpet had dog urine on it and he did not get it out. He masked it with deodorizer. He said if he put more water on it it would still be alot wetter and would take longer to dry. Still smell the urine. I put stuff on it and scrubbed with my stuff. Will not use them again
- Master Clean IncIt was a great service. They were very polite. Most of the time they give you a window on when they are going to be there and you have to wait. He was there 10 minutes before they said they are going to be there. I waited out in the car until the window arrived. He was in and out. He was professional
- Prim Painting LtdI have used Prim's services for both business and personal painting and power washing previously with outstanding results. When I evaluated my stained rug, play room, and mircofiber furniture they were my first call. I have a large dog who lives on the microfiber couch and chair. There were stains all over the furniture from both dog slobber and a variety of things my two year old has spilled. Prim came in and protected my antique hardwood floors with drop cloths before beginning. I did not think this was necessary but I was thrilled they go the extra mile to ensure my property is not damaged. When they were finished the couch that I was previously considering replacing looked new again! Not a spot was left. Same with the area rug and carpets, clean as the day we purchased them. I am extremely satisfied with the work completed as well as the fair pricing they have provided me. Any type of home service I require will warrant a call to Prim
- MVP ServicesTop notch from beginning to end. Billing was very fair and easy and the guys were ultra-professional. Will recommend to anyone!
- Steamex-Eastern of ToledoAllison (who answered the phone) was very patient, kind, and helpful in answering my questions and in setting up the appointment. I even called back and added an extra room to the job with no problem. Blake, who did the cleaning, called and showed up 1/2 hour early, which was nice. He was very professional and answered all questions. The work was great, and the price was better than others we'd checked on. I would recommend them with no reservations
- Steamex-Eastern of ToledoIt went very well - quick & efficient. All they asked was to have the areas to be cleaned vacuumed. I did move some small tables and lamps out of the way but they took care of moving two chairs and replaced them using protectors underneath legs. Carpet was old but they removed the stains. It looked great
- The Galaxy's Finest Carpet & Upholstery CleaningI called one week in advance and was able to schedule on the specific day I needed. Keith arrived on time and was done with 5 rooms in a little over an hour. He even added an organic sanitizer for free. Our carpets are a little worn, but he got them cleaner than I expected. I had forgotten to print out the 10% coupon from the website, but he gave me the discount anyway
Carpet Cleaners in Toledo
- Business Description:MVP Services offers complete floor care, carpet cleaning, power washing, deep cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, deodorization, and stain removal for residential and commercial clients in NW Ohio & SE Michigan.Recent Review:Top notch from beginning to end. Billing was very fair and easy and the guys were ultra-professional. Will recommend to anyone!anthony f.
- Business Description:Specializing in commercial and residential carpet and upholstery cleaning where we strive to give our customers the deepest most thorough clean possible at a competitive price. Our work ethic, equipment and experience combined, give you the Steamex Custom Carpet Care that you deserve. With over two decades of experience and the finest truck-mounted equipment available today, Steamex-Eastern of Toledo, Ohio not only cleans deep down, but deodorizes offensive odors and eliminates difficult ..Recent Review:Steamex-Eastern was recommended to me by Carpets by Otto. Blake came the same day I called, but after looking at the stains, he was up front and said that he could try, but was 99.9% sure that he would be unable to remove them. (I had been giving my dog turmeric chews for her arthritis and unfortunately, it caused permanent discoloration of the carpet fibers.) I trusted his judgement and chose not to have him bother trying. Although we are still left with the stains, I was very impressed with Blake's promptness and HONESTY!!! I expected to pay a fee for his time, but he didn't even charge me to look at the carpet. I asked for a few of his business cards and have already given one to a friend who needs carpet cleaningRhonda F.
- Business Description:Additional phones - (614) 764-2007, (419) 856-3810.Recent Review:Powerful machinery, very impressive. Knowledgeable, prompt, & friendly. My carpets look great.Thomas W.
- Business Description:AAA Standard Services Inc. is a family owned & operated company that is based out of the Toledo, Ohio area since 1964 which services both residential and commercial customers in the need of detailed and or specialized cleaning services. AAA hires it's own Employees that are both background checked & in compliance with substance abuse policies. NOTE: AAA DOES NOT hire it's Employees from temporary agencies. AAA also trains and certifies it's Employees through the IICRC/Cleantrust group to ens..Recent Review:Steve coordinated with our real estate agent for the time and place ... kept us informed and candidly advised us of actions needed ... he was very honest and professional - will hire him again for other possible projectSam C.
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning ..Recent Review:I discovered petpee.com when I was searching online for ways to remove the urine odor from our 10’ x 14’ Karastan wool oriental rug. I had planned to clean the rug myself, but I was intrigued by the videos I saw on YouTube of petpee.com’s owner, Meir Martin, demonstrating how he cleans rugs like mine. I searched for petpee.com reviews and was blown away by the number of glowing reviews that had been written by satisfied customers. I knew then and there that I wanted to turn my rug over rug to Mr. Martin to finally get rid of the urine odor that had been building up for over 10 years. I called him and got a quote of $1079, which included shipping both ways, cleaning the rug, and a guarantee that I would not be able to detect any urine odor when my rug was returned to me. After getting over the sticker shock, my husband gave me the green light to send the rug to petpeepee.com. I think he was more interested in getting rid of my constant complaints about the urine odor than the actual odor itself! Mr. Martin walked us through how to pack up our rug for shipping via UPS, having us send him pictures to make sure we had prepared it properly. Even though we followed his instructions, I received an email from UPS 5 days later that my rug had been lost. I was regretting my decision to send my rug off for cleaning, UNTIL Mr. Martin worked his magic! I’m only the second customer in all the years petpeepee.com has been in business to have her oriental rug go missing, but that was to my benefit, because Mr. Meir knew exactly who to call (in Utah, of all places!) to track down my rug. Mr. Martin called his contact at UPS every day to check on whether my rug had been found and kept me posted each day for a week. On the seventh day after UPS reported my rug had been lost, Mr. Martin called me with the happy news that my rug had been found!!! Apparently some of the tape I had used to secure the label to the package was not completely flat and caused the label and bag to tear. Mr. Martin received my rug via Next Day Air from UPS on August 23 and began the cleaning process the next day. I loved receiving videos and pictures of the rug being cleaned and getting updates from Mr. Martin throughout the process. (You can see my rug being cleaned on YouTube by searching “Removing urine odor from a supersize Karastan rug.”). We received the rug back on September 2, and it smelled as fresh as it did the day we bought it! It looked so clean and new – worth every penny we paid to have petpeepee.com clean it. I really need more than five stars for my recommendation of petpeepee.com and Meir Martin. He is a true professional and the best communicator of any service provider I’ve ever encountered. I will be sending him more rugs soon! When I do, I will be VERY careful about packaging them, including using a HEAVY DUTY bag and taping multiple labels on the inside and outside of the package and making sure EVERYTHING on the outside is smooth and flat. If you want your rug to be free of urine odor, send it to petpeepee.com with every confidence that it will come back as good and fresh as newDiane B.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - A+ Building Maintenance & Home Repair. Is based in Toledo, Ohio and provides commercial & residential home and building repairs throughout northwest Ohio & southeast Michigan. Additional phone number - (800) 915-1542Recent Review:Hired A+ to replace two old items - a ceiling fan and a bathroom exhaust. Mike was there on time, worked throughout the morning and early afternoon. The hole in the ceiling for the bathroom exhaust needed patching to make it a little smaller, he took care of that and you'd never know there was once a larger hold there. Both jobs were done efficiently and well. Good work - I'd use them againJoe M.
- Business Description:The Nation's Largest and Most Experienced Carpet Cleaning, Drapery, and Upholstery Cleaners. COIT is your number one source for carpet cleaning services. In addition, we are one of the largest providers of upholstery cleaning and drapery cleaning. We also provide tile & grout cleaning. With more than 60 years of industry experience in the U.S., Canada and Thailand, customers rely on our cleaning services. COIT's impeccable reputation offers customers peace of mind that comes from knowing th..Recent Review:I was very happy with Coit. I was able to get an appointment within 2 weeks of my original call for information, and they did everything they said they would. I got a call the morning of my appointment with an approximate time of arrival, and another call 15-20 minutes before to confirm they were on their way. The technician was friendly and professional, and worked fast! They cleaned the carpet in 3 different rooms in about an hour from start to finish, and explained everything. The dog smell that had permeated our carpets is gone, as well as most stains (although the ground-in dirt I was hoping to get out on a major walkway on a light colored carpet is still there, just not quite as bad). I would definitely call them againCathryn B.
- Business Description:Steam Right was founded in 1979 by Gary Lyle, Sr. after being laid off by several major companies. Steam Right has been family owned and operated since opening. Technicians are company trained and certified in all aspects of services offeredRecent Review:The furniture cleaning went well. The workers arrived as scheduled and worked efficiently. They were helpful and flexible. They were able to get various stains out that we asked about. It all went smoothly.Steven Z.
- Business Description:We specialize in remodeling services like kitchen and bath for instance. I (Bryon Krupp) am the owner of commercial residential services of Ohio. Your satisfaction is our priority.Recent Review:He did a good job. He s very thorough, professional, and did a good work.lef a.
- Business Description:ADDITIONAL LOCATION: 11250 SUMMERFIELD RD PETERSBURG, MI 49270-9310. FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. ADDITIONAL SERVICE AREAS: WALBRIDGE, OSSFORD, WATERVILLE.Recent Review:Austin came out Saturday, 8/7/21 and went over 2 area rugs one time. Carpets were very wet so I had him bring tools back in to get rid of water. He said carpets would be dry next day. One carpet had dog urine on it and he did not get it out. He masked it with deodorizer. He said if he put more water on it it would still be alot wetter and would take longer to dry. Still smell the urine. I put stuff on it and scrubbed with my stuff. Will not use them againJeannie N.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Is it safe to use carpet powders? Deodorizing carpet powders may seem like a quick and easy fix, but these cleaners actually pose some risks to both your carpeting and your family. Learn more about carpet powders before you vacuum again.
Vacuuming doesn’t always get carpets clean. Sometimes you need to give your flooring a deeper cleaning to make sure that you’re not leaving pet hair or dirt embedded in your carpet fibers. This guide breaks down some common carpet cleaning methods.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Ottawa Hills
- Ottawa Lake
- Luna Pier
- La Salle
carpet cleaners in Toledo
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A+ Building Maintenance & Home RepairPO Box 398
- AAA Carpet Cleaning & Mobile14685 Cuckle Creek Rd
Bowling Green, Ohio
- AAA Standard Services, Inc4117 South Ave
- ACCURATE CARPET CLEANING SERVICE LLCP O BOX 104
- ADVANCED CARPET CAREPO BOX 140364
- Affordable Improvements5263 Bentbrook Dr.
- AJ's In Home Cleaning219 Elgin Ave
- All Cleaning Services757 Warehouse Rd. Suite G
- All Star Professional Cleaning LLC717 Linden Ave
- A+ Building Maintenance & Home Repair
- Carpet Cleaners Of Toledo3720 Kelley Ave
- Carter's Cleaning Service721 1/2 Stickney Ave
- Casa Bella Cleaning Services, LLC14673 Sand Ridge Road
Bowling Green, Ohio
- CHEM-DRY OF MONROE LUCAS CO305 EASTWOOD CT
- CLEANER & DRYER5056 Angola Rd
- COIT CARPET & DRAPERY CLEANING6061 TELEGRAPH RD # M1
- Colonial CleanersPO Box 606
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Commercial Residential Services of Ohio210 Fairmont Dr
- Cornerstone Cleaning & Restoration LLC6763 N Wildacre Rd
- Corporate Cleaning6440 Saddle Bridge Dr. E.
- Crawford commercial cleaning
- Carpet Cleaners Of Toledo
- dave the handyman912 Ewing St
- DAVE'S CARPET & FURNITURE CLNG3278 Grandview Drive
- dns cleaning5072 breezeway dr
- Downey Carpet Cleaning (servicing the TOLEDO AREA)135 W. Front St.
- Downey's Daisy Home Services (TOLEDO METRO AREA)135 W.Front Street
- Dr Steam Carpet Cleaning & More1629 Hess Rd
- Dutch MaidsPO Box 1162
- dave the handyman
- EYRE PRO-STEAM INC213 W DUDLEY ST
- EYRE PRO-STEAM INC
- Immaculate Cleaning ServicesP.O. Box 1001
- Immaculate Cleaning Services
- Quest Restoration1545 Holland Rd Ste S
- Quest Restoration
- Schneider Sons Electric Corp1556 Oak St
- Self-Maid Housekeeping & Organization
- ServiceMaster by Park-Ellis3404 N Holland Sylvania Rd
- ServiceMaster Professional Janitorial Services5461 Southwyck Blvd
- Servpro of Bowling GreenPo Box 244
- SERVPRO OF SYLVANIA/ WEST SOUTHWEST & EAST TOLEDO7944 WEST CENTRAL AVE
- Sparkling Clean Carpet Care5222 Tractor Rd A
- Stanley Steemer1057 Hamilton Dr
- Steamex-Eastern of Toledo3559 Marine Rd
- Stoll Rug & Furniture Cleaners5240 Lewis Ave
- Super Shine Cleaning Co15490 Hemlock St
- SWANG'S QUALITY CARPET CLNG916 HIGH ST
- Schneider Sons Electric Corp
- V & K Commercial Cleaning Service533 E. Manhattan Blvd Box 80471
- V & K Commercial Cleaning Service