If you want to tear down a building, deconstruction can be a better option than demolition. Deconstruction is environmentally friendly, can help the community, and save your money. Learn how to deconstruct a house step-by-step.
Get matched with top home builders in Toledo, OH
There are 10 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Toledo
- Winthrop Place Inc.Not every custom builder can custom build – Winthrop Place Inc is a true exception It was a real pleasure to work with Michael and his crew. I already had a fully developed floor plan of what I wanted to build. We went over that in great detail made necessary adjustments and agreed on a start date. Having already build two houses from scratch I had no expectations of getting this basement completed below 4-5 months, so when Michael said he would do it in two - I honestly didn't believe him. I can only say how wrong I was, and how amazed I am at the level of his attention to details. My style is modern contemporary and I needed some custom work which I wasn't sure it could be done. Michael worked with me every step of the way and found resources who would be able to pull it off and the final product was exactly how I had envisioned it. Here's a list of things he pulled off - all which were important to me- 1. Create a floating table that straddles two basement support poles 12.5' apart - the material used was quartz and he had to support all 1100 lbs of it (42 sq ft) without any visible base or legs 2. Wall mount a concrete sink weighing over 300 lbs 3. Wall mounted large electric fireplace 4. Vinyl tile flooring - avoiding any type of visible pattern 5. Paint a 70' long wall to look like concrete 6. Vertically mount 4' x 2' pieces of giant ceramic tile on the riser of my bar Most custom builders wouldn't get past the first item on the list, Michael made it work within a very reasonable budget. Would highly recommend him and his team for any type of remodel work. Rudr read less
- Great Lakes Building ConceptsEverything went very well! I was gone most of the time they were working but roof looks great and everything was cleaned up nicely by the time I got home. Jayson was very easy to work with. Thank you!
- Utopia Construction IncWhile it is still an ongoing project, at this point, I felt compelled to write a review. Over a year ago, we had enlisted someone else for our project because they had done some work for our neighbors. Ultimately, there was a significant lack of communication that I grew weary off. So, I started searching. I found Utopia and asked them to come by for an evaluation. Pradeep came at the exact scheduled time. He had a quote ready in two weeks. He started two weeks after that. So far, everything has essentially been like an assembly line. One guy leaves..the next guy shows up. Its really quite impressive. The work that each tradesmen has done seems to be of great quality (I don't really know much about these things). Pradeep has been here every day that there is work going on. He is extremely responsive to changes, questions, suggestions, etc. I have been throughly impressed with the work that has gone on so far. Having someone finish your basement provokes a certain amount of anxiety and I must be honest, this has been a relaxing, enjoyable experience so far read less
- rmstudioThe project went very well. Ricardo went above and beyond what was expected- by assisting us with material selection, made revisions with little notice, and was very courteous and punctual
- Dad Patchen Electric IncAll repairs made were outstanding completed with professionalism and personal attention to my specific requests.
- POLLOCK'S DRYWALL INCTheron has done probably 5-6 jobs for me now on rental properties and my own home. He does a great job!
- Utopia Construction IncThis was the easiest reconstruction we have done! Prompt, professional and courteous. Cleaned up when they were finished. Pradeep was here daily to make sure things were done correctly.
- NORTH POINT BUILDERS INCThey are wonderful. They were very efficient, got things done in a timely manner, took the debris with them and cleaned up their mess. They stayed on task.
- POLLOCK'S DRYWALL INCMr. P****** was responsive to calls and showed up exactly on time. He was professional and friendly. The work looks great and there was almost NO MESS to clean up. Would definitely hire again.
- BERMAN BUILDING COWe had a hot water line break in our downstair bath which caused flooring and woodwork damage. AAA cleanup came in and did the cleanup work with them suggesting Berman to do the actual repair work. I can not say enough of this company as this was the very first experience we had with insurance damage such as this. Jeff from Bermans was top notch. We ended up getting our whole kitchen remodeled with granite countertops, tile flooring, new wood flooring in the foyer and bathroom and basement repairs. Wonderful, wonderful experience even though somewhat traumatic with the minor flood and damage. I have since contact them for a roof replacement read less
House Builders in Toledo
- Business Description:With over 60 years experience, Winthrop Place Inc. is Northeast Ohio's premiere general contractor. We are a family owned company specializing in General Remodeling, Kitchen & Bathroom, Concrete, Drywall, Electrical and much more. Call us today for your free quote read lessRecent Review:Wow, Mike and his staff were wonderful to work with! They totally took our 1970’s kitchen and transformed it to an elegant, stunning and spectacular make over. They were prompt, courteous and always on time. We highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to add any updates to their home. Well done Winthrop Place read lessDuane A.
- Business Description:Jr's Handy Home Services , is committed to excellence every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business read lessRecent Review:We couldn’t be more pleased with everything about this transaction. They responded quickly, made an appt. with a half hour window, showed up on time, provided a thorough solution to our water damage/rodent problem, gave us a reasonable written estimate then banged out the job on-time a few days later. FYI they are devout Christians who gave us a brochure about finding Jesus with their card, but they were not pushy about this read lessKatherine K.
- Business Description:My company is Family First and we do from yard work, construction ,clean outs anything u need done we can handle. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today read lessRecent Review:It's Great. I love it. Not only did they do the patio, they also took care of the concrete. I love it when worker go above and beyond expectations.Herbert H.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Harrison Floors has been family owned and operated since 1948. We serve Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan. We install and refinish over 750 floors per year. Our goal is to provide you excellent customer service and a professional hardwood floor job. We are fully insured and covered by workers comp. We are an accredited business with an A+ rating with the BBB. Additional email - email@example.com. Additional DBA - Harrison Builders Inc. Cost is determined by the job read lessRecent Review:They refused to wear masks even when I requested them to. My Son has special needs and my mother has health issues. They were ridiculous. I had to ask my family to leave while they laid the floor. That kind of carelessness and ignorance is horrible. We are in a pandemic. Guess no one mentioned that to them read lessColleene K.
- Business Description:Founded in 1989. State Licensed & ASHI Certified. We believe your Home Inspection should be a personalized experience. Erie Inspection Service was built on family principles and values by previous home builders. With multiple inspectors, we are able to expidite your home purchase process. We will provide an informative on-site inspection report that will prepare you for home ownership and give your family insight on the systems, structure and overall condition of the property read lessRecent Review:Jarrod was fabulous!! He did a wonderful job of explaining the report to us and he answered all of our questions.Stephanie K.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:10 Consecutive Super Service Awards. Providing Quality, Safe, and Affordable Service for All Your Electrical Needs. Family owned and operated. BBB Accredited Veteran and Senior Savings. Call us Directly at (419) 885-3532 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do Not Rely on the Angie's List Message Center for Communication read lessRecent Review:They arrived right on time. They were courteous and professional. Gave me a quick estimate, which I believe was fair. Upon agreeing to their price, they asked me what settings I wanted on the outdoor sensor lights they were about to install and explained what each did. They were done, I'd say in less then 25 minutes. The lights look great and work great! For any electrical needs, I'll continue to use Cousino Electric read lessjohn c.
- Business Description:Highly skilled craftsmen perform at the top of their field. We display attention to detail & we are very conscientious on every job. The owner stops by job sites regularly to maintain the quality you expect.Recent Review:They forgot about my first scheduled appointment and never called. I missed an entire day of work because the estimates are between 10 and 2 and they refuse to call on the way or give u a smaller window. 2nd appointment they were late I had to call again if it wasn't for a very sweet professional manager Lauralee I would have canceled especially since Brittany was so nasty about them forgetting me the 1st time. I will only schedule with Lauralee from now on im a realtor and have a ton of work and even more referrals so you would think they would give me star treatment but sadly only Lauralee doe read lessEllen F.
- Recent Review:They did a very fine job . Very professional. No complains. Good price. They were early before time.Suzette G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
Need a little help learning how to price construction jobs? If you’re a general contractor looking for some guidance on how to win the bidding process and make more profit per job, we’ve got you covered. Keep reading for more.
Generating new leads is vital to the success of any contractor business. Whether you’re an electrician or plumber, new leads don’t have to be hard to come by. Learn how to grow your business in this guide for general contractors.
Find home builders in
- Ottawa Hills
- Ottawa Lake
- Luna Pier
- La Salle
home builders in Toledo
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- A & D GLASS & MIRROR26615 ECKEL RD
- A Thru Z Repair69 Tammy Dr
- AA Alexander Construction134 Labelle Ave
- Accessible Renovations Inc30330 Bates Rd
- ALCAN Construction Co. Inc.20780 Main St.
- ALL PHASE BUILDINGS & GARAGES5352 Jackman Rd
- All Points Building And Construction2197 W. Rauch Road
- Ambrose Contracting LLC2876 Hickory St
- A & D GLASS & MIRROR
- Banas Construction9010 Dutch Rd
- Bankowski Builders1948 Woodland Dr
- Beebe Co3415 WECKERLY RD
- BERMAN BUILDING CO6711 MONROE ST 3B
- BEST RE-CONSTRUCTION INC4 WAMBA AVE
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- Black Oak Building Co.2942 Centennial Ave
- BOB LONG BUILDERS INCPO BOX 2841
- Bobolink Custom Homes1914 Bobolink Ln
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- Bryer Co1011 Woodville Road
- Burkhart Contracting LLC227 Madden Ave
- Banas Construction
- CANAAN CONSTRUCTION6419 MONROE ST
- CERTIFIED BUDGET RESTORATIONS LLC6430 HOOVER RD STE D
- Certified Contractors9000 Maumee Western Road
- Chronus Construction and Landscaping1690 Woodlands Dr Suite 200
- COLDWELL BANKER HAYNES REAL ESTATE15489 S TELEGRAPH RD A
- Cousino Electric Ltd5525 Alger Unit D
- Creative Remodeling & Design LLC1715 Indian Wood Circle
- CANAAN CONSTRUCTION
- Dad Patchen Electric Inc2665 Navarre Ave
- DAVE ZIMMERMAN CONTRACTOR LLC1001 STATE ROUTE 590 N
- David R Webb Builder, Inc.PO Box 541
- Davis & Sons Remodeling 120 Harding Way E
- Divine Interiors847 N Christopher St
Bowling Green, Ohio
- Docs Home Maintenance4454 Vermaas Ave
- Dynabilt TechnologiesPO Box 726
- Dad Patchen Electric Inc
- Economy Builders & Home Improvement1691 County Road 135
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Erie Construction Midwest Inc4271 Monroe St
- ERIE INSPECTION SERVICE, INC.318 W Main St
- ESB CONSTRUCTION5208 ARBOR WAY
- Economy Builders & Home Improvement
- Handy Hubby2010 N Reynolds Rd
- Harley construction and flooring llc1123 Tricia ct
- Harrison Floors159 N Lallendorf Rd
- Homers Home Improvement LLC4580 County Road N
Mc Clure, Ohio
- Hometech Construction1397 wildwood
- Hughes Quality Expressions1991 Linwood Ave
- Handy Hubby
- LEVEL ONE POOLS, SPAS AND MORE3438 E US 223
- LEVEL ONE POOLS, SPAS AND MORE
- M & B Remodeling LLC6433 Scarsdale Rd
- Midpoint Construction LLC2760 Paldan Dr Ste A
Auburn Hills, Michigan
- Midwest Church Design & Construction634 Eckel Rd
- Moline Builders5383 Coldstream Rd
- Monarch Construction Inc.2705 Morning Star Ct
Willoughby Hills, Ohio
- Mr O's Handyman Service401 W State St
- M & B Remodeling LLC
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems
- PAPENHAGEN CONSTRUCTION8411 E US HIGHWAY 223
- PINNACLE ONE CONSTRUCTION2238 GODDARD RD
- Pinnacle Roofing27100 Oakmead Dr
- POLLOCK'S DRYWALL INC5656 OPPORTUNITY DR 115
- Precision Cut Carpentry5163 Eagles Landing Dr
- Premier Builders1769 Willowhill Lane
- Pro-Bilt Home Improvement4550 Stengel Ave
- PROPERTY PRO9747 Oak Place Court
- PAPENHAGEN CONSTRUCTION
- QUADRANTS INC49132 Wixom Tech Dr
- QUADRANTS INC
- S & S Builders & Excavating LLC1405 County Road 12
- Sanson Construction LLC
- Sean Patrick Builders, LLC.4730 West Bancroft Suite 12
- SEAWAY CONSTRUCTION CO2103 River Rd
- Snow Const llc29570 Youngman Rd
- Stough Heating & Air Conditioning435 W River St
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Superior Structures4080 LaPlante Road
- Superior Structures of Ohio, LLC.7619 Pilliod Rd
- S & S Builders & Excavating LLC