Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Tipp City, OH
There are 17 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Tipp City
- Owens tree&mulchChris and his team were very professional and quick. They did a fanatic job and definitely will hire again
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - CincinnatiI had Bone Dry come and give us an estimate for tuck-pointing our 170+ year old farmhouse. I was so tired of the gaps and the bugs entered through them. They gave us a reasonable estimate, and upon agreement, set up a time. Kept me informed of the days they would be there. I was amazed at how quick and thorough the crew was... good job
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - CincinnatiThe crowns put on my chimneys are professionally done. I am very impressed with their work. Their prices are very reasonable as well. I had a minor problem and they came out immediately and fixed it to my satisfaction. I would recommend this company as an A plus company!!!
- Powerhouse General ContractingI've used James of Powerhouse General Contracting on several projects. He does excellent work, voices any recommendations or concerns, and communicates his schedule and timeline well.
- Friedman Home Improvement & MasonryBeautifully! The weather played into getting the work completed but the mason, Jeff, would show up and work whenever the temperature and the “wet” permitted. The result really has us smiling and grateful for Jeff’s efforts and his guidance before he began the job.
- Moseley Masonry Chimney Sweep, IncI was a little Leary as they wanted half payment down when brick was chosen and date locked in, but since most contractors don't do that, but my fears were eased as they started when they said they would. They did a fantastic job. I would hire again.
- ARCO - Affordable Roofing & Chimney OptionsExcellence job. Prompt & courteous. Explained every detail of job. Fixed chimney when every other estimates wanted a tear down and $1000's more. I have been trying to get this chimney repaired for 20 years and nobody really addressed the leak issue until now. Winter will tell, but highly confident the problems have been resolved. Thank you John & Arco !! Highly recommended
- ARCO - Affordable Roofing & Chimney OptionsGreat service and feedback about options for future repair. We are currently doing a remodeling project and Arco's Patrick was thorough and I highly recommend!
- ARCO - Affordable Roofing & Chimney OptionsThe work was completed in a timely manner at the agreed price. The work appears to very well done and I would definitely use them in the future. I was pleased and now have asked them to give me an estimate on re-siding the house.
- ARCO - Affordable Roofing & Chimney OptionsGary R. was a joy to work with. Professional and friendly. Gave honest information supported by pictures. No questions after his visit and we have now contracted with ARCO to do more work.
Masonry Contractors in Tipp City
- Business Description:Since 1998 my company has served the Dayton, Troy and Piqua, Ohio areas with honesty and integrity. Being a locally owned and operated company, I strongly believe that we have a responsibility to provide each and every customer with a level of service that is second to none. Our attention to detail is reflected in each of our projects as well as in our A+ rating and certification from the BBB. If you are looking for a new fireplace, insert or freestanding stove or if you simply need your exis..Recent Review:They provided a professional and timely estimate.Sarah A.
- Business Description:In Cincinnati, OH we have a reputation for providing super service. In fact, we have won the Angie’s List Super Service Award for many consecutive years. Our commitment to quality and integrity, combined with our experience are what has made us the largest residential roofing contractor in the Midwest. We provide roof replacement, roof repairs, gutters, attic insulation and masonry services. Family owned & operated. Additional DBA - Bone Dry Roofing. Award winning. Additional phone - (877) 26..Recent Review:They did a perfect job, were on time and locked the gate which is very important. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.Elizabeth A.
- Business Description:We are a locally-owned, family-operated business. We strive to be the best around regarding all types of services; Roofing, Concrete, Drywall, Remodeling, Flooring, Painting, Siding, etc. We have been in business for over a decade, and love what we do. Take a moment to give us a call... you’ll see the difference. We are a legitimate company, focusing on quality workmanship, and following through on our word. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from youRecent Review:Very well. Very professional , and the guys were super polite. Hard workers and you can tell that Jason (the owner) cares about his people “Family” he calls them. Nice job guys! WILL HIRE AGAIN NEXT YEAR !Brittany B.
- Business Description:We specialize in everything concrete. Need that drive way fixed or extended? Sidewalk crumbling? Does the Mrs. want a beautiful stamped patio to entertain guest in the backyard? We have over 30 years experience in the industry and we are fully insured. Call us to schedule your free estimateRecent Review:Hastings & Sons is an excellent company to work with. We had a couple of communication issues, but they took care of every detail. I would definitely hire them againRick F.
- Business Description:Here at Select Concrete Floors, LLC we have been providing the highest-quality Concrete Services for over 3-years to the Greater Ohio area. We are looking for both repeat homeowners, and one-time homeowners. We provide optimal service for both residential, and commercial facets. If you’re looking for high-quality concrete work you’ve come to the right place! We look forward to serving you just as we have our previous and current happy customersRecent Review:The service went well. They are professional and on time.Keneth N.
- Business Description:To protect your home in Cincinnati, basement waterproofing from Sohan & Sons can provide you with the long-term solutions your home needs to prevent damage. Our services can also improve the overall quality of the space by providing the preparation necessary for remodeling. Our qualified professionals have been providing solutions to the communities of Cincinnati, Dayton, and Northern Kentucky for over 30 years. Trust our contracting team to provide permanent solutions to your full satisfactionRecent Review:Mr Sohan and his crew was extremely proficient and professional. The price was extremely reasonable and worth every penny! I would definitely use them again if needed in the futureKrista N.
- Business Description:ARCO has been serving the greater Cincinnati & Dayton Area since 1999. All of our technicians are certified sweeps and inspectors with the CSIA. ( Chimney Safety Institute of America ) Also, ARCO is a member of the Chimney Sweeping Guild and stay up to date with all new fire codes and county regulations. Here at ARCO we take pride in being an honest, straight forward family business looking for steady work at a fair profit. Our owner, Patrick Archer, spent 4 years in the military before being..Recent Review:ARCO does their best to provide quality work and if there happens to be an issue, they are very responsive and will address the problem promptly. This is hard to find with other contractors in this specialty.Cheryl T.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Concrete Work, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:When the square footage of your circular driveway rivals that of your 4 bedroom house you get multiple quotes. James at Powerhouse Construction was great to work with and the finished project was excellent. He walked through all the items he was going to complete such as saw cut control joints, drilled rebar for joining to the garage, and why he uses those methods. I received 5 quotes and he was the only one to include the finishing work of bringing in topsoil and seeding after the concrete work was completed. Since having the driveway replaced, I have gotten multiple comments form neighbors and even people driving by regarding how good it looks. James and his team persevered through several unforeseen obstacles such as parts of the originally driveway being 12” thick, some areas having zero gravel underneath, some areas having round river stone (not great for compacting), and a record 4” of rain one evening that turned the job site into a giant mud pit complicating work for almost a week. James brought in ~100 tons of crushed stone which they compacted multiple times to ensure a solid foundation for the concrete. He even filled the large hole I dug for the basketball hoop with concrete as they were pouring that section of driveway (I dug the hole, set, and braced the post, but avoiding the mixing 12+ bags of concrete by hand was a nice bonus) The job did take longer than planned and there were a few equipment issues, and as mentioned weather issues, but the final product was great. No contractor can control the weather and I think leading up to the pour days I was looking at the weather app on my phone hourly. He had to push a planned pour date (Friday) due to incoming storms but was able to complete on Monday. They are not the biggest and they don’t have a fleet of branded vehicles, but they all worked hard and delivered a quality driveway for me and my family that we will use for decades to comeAndy B.
- Business Description:tree trimming and pruning mulching stump removal storm damage dead wood removal tree removal emergency service retainer walls small concrete jobsRecent Review:Chris and his team were very professional and quick. They did a fanatic job and definitely will hire againkayla f.
- Business Description:Abbey Road is family owned and operated since 1982. We presently have 3 Chimney Safety Institute of America Certified Sweeps, (CSIA 1453, 4499, and 7531.) We also have 3 CSIA Certified Dryer Exhaust Technicians, (C-det 20, 52, and 555.) Abbey Road is certified to install Heatshield.We expect payment at time of service unless previous arrangements have been made. Angie's List members will receive 10% discounts on cleanings, which cannot be combined with any other discountsRecent Review:It was wonderful. It was a normal routine yearly maintenance and they did not over charge.Susan S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- West Milton
- Huber Heights
- New Carlisle
- Ludlow Falls
- Pleasant Hill
- Saint Paris
masonry contractors in Tipp City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A to Z Home Improvements & Handyman Services126 Mound Street
- ABBEY ROAD CHIMNEY SWEEPS INC9800 PLEASANT PLAIN RD
- Across Town Foundation Solutions2445 E Galbraith Rd
- Advanced Home Solutions7901 Marcia Dr
- Airway Construction Co3602 Valley St
- ALL SEASON REMODELING4761 OLD SALEM RD
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- AMS American Masonry Solutions420 Frayne Drive
New Carlsile, Ohio
- Anderson Construction294 Redbank Dr.
- ANRO BUILDERS INC.1571 N. CENTRAL DRIVE
- ARCO - Affordable Roofing & Chimney Options6202 Hamilton Middletown Rd
- Atlas Restoration & Remodeling1714 Findlay Rd
- Avery's Remodeling Co.336 n Dixie dr, apt 3
- A to Z Home Improvements & Handyman Services
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- Block Tite of Cincinnati629 N Wayne
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - Cincinnati9940 Cincinnati Dayton Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- Bowers Chimney Service730 Bellows Dr.
New Carlisle, Ohio
- Bruce Stewart Masonry7719 Kimmel Rd POB 325
- Burke Masonry177 Diana Ln N
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC
- C&V Concrete and Construction1713 Willamet Rd.
- Cheery Brick & Stone12926 Yorkshire-Osgood Rd
- Chimney Medic1652 Kauffman Ave.
- Chimney Solutions LLC917 Walker St.
- Cincinnati Glass Block Co12100 Mosteller Rd
- Clark local Masonry707 Cypress St
- Complete Innovations3106 Illinois Ave
- CON-STRUCT RITE CONSTRUCTION INC2656 Addison-New Carlisle Rd
New Carlisle, Ohio
- Cooper landscaping7020 W State Route 41
- Creative Hardscape580 Barbara Dr
Tipp City, Ohio
- Custom Contractor Services6507 walnut ridge rd
- C&V Concrete and Construction
- E.S.G. Innovative Solutions Inc.1098 Parkway Dr
- Earth scapes property maintenance1929 Lower Bellbrook Rd
- East Company1240 Stanley Ave
- Eccentrix Home Improvement208 Galewood Dr
New Carlisle, Ohio
- Elite Chimney Solutions, LLC3092 Don Quixote drive
- Everything & Company1214 harvard blvd
- Extra Set Of Hands LLC172 North Union Rd
- E.S.G. Innovative Solutions Inc.
- Gardner Restoration20 Webb St .
- GL Dart General Contracting - A1 Roofing & Construction74 E Franklin St
- Glaser Masonry2201 E High St
- Greater Dayton Construction Group4197 Research Blvd
- Gardner Restoration
- J J CONSTRUCTIONPO Box 24593
Huber Heights, Ohio
- Jaco Waterproofing4350 Wade Mill Rd
- Joe Center Home Improvement LLC2255 Pine Knott Dr.
- John T. Hanauer & Sons Brick and Stone Co.8780 Old Stage Rd
- Joseph's Drywall & Remodeling260 Blackwood Ave
- J J CONSTRUCTION
- KA-D'S, INC.5510 S COUNTY RD 25A
Tipp City, Ohio
- KA-D'S, INC.
- Peebles Homes and Remodeling4400 Willow Creek Circle
- Phillips Companies620 Phillips Drive
Beavercreek Township, Ohio
- Powerhouse General Contracting1520 Casilla Ct
- Premier Restoration & Mechanical Services229 S. Third St
- Prudential Construction Group140 N Keowee Street 105
- Peebles Homes and Remodeling
- Scott's Construction127 Cherry St.
New Madison, Ohio
- Select Concrete Floors LLC741 Linden Ave
Washington Court House, Ohio
- Sherwood Heating and Air Conditioning LLC2903 Cunnington Lane
- Sizemore Contracting LLC655 Mary Ln
- Sohan & Sons Waterproofing Co8543 Deer Path
West Chester, Ohio
- SR Restoration and Remodeling2006 Washington creek lane
- Star City Concrete4490 US RT 40 4490 US RT 40
Tipp City, Ohio
- Stillwater Builders Co256 Triangle Ave
- STUM MASONRY INC400 N 4TH ST
Tipp City, Ohio
- Scott's Construction
- W E Bilbrey & Sons General Contractor212 Brandt St Rear
- W E Bilbrey & Sons General Contractor