TruGreen - 5111

Founded 1968 • With Angi since November 2001

3.7

TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. Additional contact names - Cathleen Murphy, Tom Kiener & Jim Martineau. Additional faxes - (614) 431-0155, (614) 836-0821. Additional address - 461 Enterprise Dr Lewis Center, OH 43035, 4045 Lakeview Xing Groveport, OH 43125, 860 Ridge Lake Blvd # A1-1569 Memphis, TN 38120. Additional emails - tomkiener@trugreenmail.com, tabithafreeman@trugreenmail.com. Additional phones - (614) 431-0825, (614) 836-9144, (614) 527-7070, (614) 529-3700 (614) 777-1594, (614) 836-9144 & (901) 508-3008. Additional DBAs - TruGreen Limited Partnership & The TruGreen Companies LLC....

Good Nature Organic Lawn Care - Columbus

If you're looking to have a healthy, well-maintained lawn and landscape, but don't want to resort to using harmful chemicals, we can help. Since our founding in 1999, our organic experts have been using natural, plant-based products to provide our clients with Organic Lawn Care, Organic Tree & Shrub Care and Organic Pest Solutions. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your yard is safe for your family, pets and our environment. Central Ohio homeowners in Columbus, Dublin, Westerville, Worthington, New Albany, Bexley and more, can turn to Good Nature Organic Lawn Care in Columbus to keep your yard beautiful, naturally. GET A FREE QUOTE TODAY www.whygoodnature.com/get-quote.

06/14/2019

They did a good job. They said if there's still mosquito after 24 hours after they do it they will do it again for free.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them several months ago for mosquito work.

CATEGORY pest control

09/18/2018

Entered my info on their website to get pricing. 30 mins later got a call from a Trugreen lady. She asked me two questions. I said I was looking for pricing. And then she abruptly hung up on me for some reason, and didnt call me back. Pretty rude.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quote on lawncare

10/11/2017

Tru-Green does an excellent job of caring for our two-acre lawn. They stand behind their work and if you are not satisfied with any aspect of their work, they will work with you to satisfy you. For example, on one or two occasions over the past several years, there were still some remaining broad leaf weeds after a reasonable time for the applied weedkiller to act. Tru-green returned to apply addi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ongoing lawn care under a service contract with Tru-Green who became our service provider after Scott's stopped providing lawn service several years ago.

08/18/2017

Overall the service is expensive and they regularly call with add ons. If the price goes up any higher, I will probably discontinue and do the work myself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Summer lawn fertilization and weed control

07/10/2017

When I first signed up with them, the salesperson told me that the first four installations, which I didn't want four installations, I just wanted setup and take down. I wanted them to do the back flow test. He said he could do the first one for me for $29, and that would include the back flow test. I got a call from the manager last week saying they wanted to come out and do the back flow test. I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do fertilization, sprinklers, and irrigation. They did a back flow meter test for the irrigation system.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

Organic lawn, tree & shrub care, quality audits, seeding, core aeration, effective weed & outdoor pest control.

Residential mowing.