B & H Landscaping

4.3

Landscaping...

H&P Landscape and Lawn Maintenance LLC

Brady's Landscaping LLC

I am a local landscaper. I specialize in mulching, hedge trimming, lawn mowing, leaf cleanup and more! I offer competitive pricing and provide you the quality, honest, and proven work that you deserve.

Offers by Brady's Landscaping LLC on Angi

10/14/2015

Description of Work
They did not even respond to my phone message.

04/30/2015

07/26/2014

EVERY GOOD.

Description of Work
OUTSIDE SIDEWALK & STONE WORK. LANDSCAPING & LAWN SEEDING.

Category hardscaping

12/29/2013

I had them mulch and landscape. The mulch was not on very thick and they planted plants in full sun that were suppose to be planted in the shade.

03/14/2012

People told me that they were good. They did good work and I am very particular. As far as I am concerned, they did a good job. They did it in a good amount of time. They were responsive.

Description of Work
I used B & H Landscaping last spring for landscaping. They built a pond.

08/18/2011

all work went well. very hard workers hand job completed in 1.5 weeks. Prompt and professional. Receiving many compliments from neighbors on the great job that was done on landscaping , patio and lighting.

Description of Work
Landscaped front and side of house. Pulled out old bushes and plants. Removed a small tree. Built a bed around sign at front of house, added lights for sign and landscaped around sign. Planted small bushes and trees and mulched front of house, added some up lights to shine on certain trees. At side of house where there is a small cement pool for fish. Cleaned out pool and landscaped around pool. Built a patio around pool area and added lights. Planted 15 evergreen to create a private area near patio

All Landscaping services