TruGreen Lawn Care - 5804

With Angi since May 2010

3.6

TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like chinch bugs and grubs. Our passion for lawns sets us apart, and we’ll help you achieve a lawn you love. Contact us today to start your tailored lawn plan. ...

Carroll Construction & Landscaping

I specialize in all Landscaping, edging flower beds, mulch; pruning and trimming bushes and trees. Tree and stump removal. I also do mulch, gravel and topsoil delivery. I install all kinds of drainage, fences and many more jobs as such. I do much better quality work than big landscaping companies that price gouge. I’ve been doing landscaping for my entire life so I am well experienced at what I do. Those are my specialties but I am also a very good handy man and capable of doing just about any job you may need.

Greener Grass Organic Lawn & Pest

Greener Grass is a full service organic lawn care company. Our mission is to provide a safe, effective and affordable alternative to traditional, chemical lawn care. We provide seasonal fertilization and weed control packages using organic products. We take a unique, ground-up approach to lawn care, focusing on the overall health of the soil. This allows for a vibrant, healthy lawn without all of the chemicals.

virtuoso landscaping

Virtuoso Landscaping has over 17yrs of experience in landscaping and building outdoor living areas on a varying scale for both commercial and residential customers. We are a small enough company that we retain a personal touch with each customer throughout the design and creation process, yet we are large enough to develop grand-scale outdoor living areas. We can build a single planting bed to grow perennial flowers, or we can develop an area of five acres or greater involving numerous elements, phases and contractors. We believe it is important for an outdoor living area to feel like an extension of your home. Our mission is to build a landscape project that is architecturally relevant, relaxed and constructed to fit the natural setting of your property. We work to create the feeling that the inside of your home simply flows outside.

09/12/2016

Allan E.

They came over every two to three weeks. Sometimes they are a little careless but most of the times they are good. They usually call the day before they come and they came what they said they are coming.

Description of Work
I use Trugreen for fertilization and insect control.

Category lawn service

07/07/2014

Stuart S.

July 2014. Trugreen comes out about every 6 weeks. they provide an email notice of the day. Although separately negotiated and invoiced, both do a fine job of feeding and weed control for the Lawn and insect and feeding for my 4 Mountain Ash trees. Negotiation for a more reasonable price is a key. Contact other providers to get a sense of the going rate. Trugreen's first quote will be high but they want to do business with new customers so get other bids. Expect good service, knowledgeable discussions with their service people and products that work. Since weeds sprout and grow faster than 4-6 weeks, we do spot spray weed killer once in a while. One Down Side: With all the rain we have been having, the Trugreen service will require minimum of once/week mowing. But IT IS GREEN!

Description of Work
Truegreen provides both Lawn and Tree care to us

07/06/2014

David A.

It went very well, I have been using TruGreen for a few years now. They are prompt and will call the day before they come out and treat my yard. I have them treat my yard usually once a month for seven months out of the year. They weed and feed as well as aeriate and seed the yard in the fall. The yard is for the most part weed free and the grass is nice and green.

Description of Work
Weed and feed my yard.

10/13/2013

Robert & Carole T.

I started with them about three years ago. They were good the first year and have gone steadily downhill. This year I tried to get a copy of my first treatment. One month later and after 4 phone calls I still didn't get it. Told them I was happy and they said they were changing associates and to please give them another chance. STUPID ME ! My latest incident, I noticed some problem areas in my yard and the associate happened to be next door treating my neighbor's yard. I called him over ( he is the same person that does my yard) and asked him what was wrong ith my yard. He didn't know, but would take some pictures, ask his supervisor, and call me back. After 3 days and no call, I called them. They said they would leave him a message and he would call me back that day or tomarrow. No call back so I called again. i was told they have 48 hours to call back now, that they would leave another message. He did call back the next morning and told me what I had found out already that I had bent grass and what I had to do to fix it. My biggest problem was the time it took to get a response, but MOST of all, that I had to ask about it, rather than being told that I had a problem. All they wanted to do was get their money, spread their chemicals, and leave. If you call, you will get the run around, and no one (professional ??) looking at your lawn.

Description of Work
Lawn Fertilization step program.

07/31/2013

LISA A.

I was happy with the way my lawn looked, however, having used the service before I was extremely unhappy with the constant calls to beg for additional service....right during dinner. When I booked them I asked to be on a no call, I would call them if I wanted something else done. No problem, they put it in the computer. First call begging for more service, again during dinner, I reminded them I was on a no call. He apologized, no big deal. Second call, I again reminded them that I was on a no call list. Aggravated. Third call, I told them to cancel the service, the guy then told me that he would really put me on the no call list now. Forget it! What is the point in this? All you did was lose a customer permanently.

Description of Work
I signed up for lawn care service for fertilizer, weed control

07/21/2013

Rich T.

On 7/11/13 TrueGreen came out to fertilize our lawn and the next day very large areas of brown grass appeared around our deck, side of our house and up the driveway....it looked as though the lawn had been burnt...along with my flowers at the mailbox. From the "pattern" of these large areas, it follows where they started the application process and proceeded up and around to the back of my house. We called TrueGreen the day after the application and were told that a representative would come out and look at the property...needless to say, we received no visit or follow up phone call. We then called again to follow up an email sent to TrueGreen and yet a again, no response. A week later we were still trying to get someone to acknowledge us, finally we got through to someone who claimed he was a manager and that he was appalled by the service we were receiveing so he scheduled a time and date to come out and look at the lawn. That day came and went with him not showing or calling...we called him and he said he might be late for our appointment due to one of his crew getting heat exhaustion...which I fully understand, but still he never showed or called to follow up or reschedule. My lawn looks worse now than it did before we did anything to it. I feel TrueGreen damaged my lawn, they know this, so therefore they are "hiding" from their responsibility to fix it. BUT, rest assured, they will have no problem hounding me for the application payment I will not be paying. Being in a customer service business myself, I would never ignore a problem with a client, so, to me, the way they are handling this issue speaks volumes of their integrity, You can be sure that in my business word of mouth is a very best marketing tool and I will definitely spread the word to my customers, neighbors and friends about the despicable service we received.

Description of Work
Fertilized our lawn

07/09/2013

MICHAEL & JANE W.

I am satisfied with the services. I think they are professional and puntual. Last year I asked for seeding to be applied to one side of my lawn and for some reason they didn't do it and they didn't tell me why. It still hasn't been done yet.

Description of Work
They apply chemicals like fertilizer and various other services to the keep the lawn in good shape. They also spray and provide fertilizer for my shrubs and trees.

05/20/2013

Laura J C.

I have used TruGreen for many years. In the past, I had no major issues. However, this year and last, they came to the house with little or no notification. With outside pets, this is very important to me. I have received lawn fertilization from great technicians but also some bad ones. They also provided their treatments in a short period of time rather than spreading them out throughout the summer/fall months. I decided it was time to cancel. After speaking with an extremely nice customer rep regarding my concerns and with her guarantee that any issues would be dealt with, I decided to finish out this year with this company. If all goes well, I will continue to use their services in the future.

Description of Work
Lawn Fertilizing and Weed Control

05/03/2013

Lamonte C.

They kept raising the price and they kept billing me more and more. They misled me about the price and what it was going to be in the beginning. The price they quoted was for seeding and they would offer other services and they would not let me know that it would be an additional charge. I have stopped using their service and I would not use them again.

Description of Work
They did lawn fertilization and treatment.

02/26/2013

LOUISE S.

They do a good job as far as fertilizing and they do give you recommendations. When they fertilize, we do noticed what they did and they'll tell you what you need to do to keep you lawn looking good. The one thing I don't like about them is the fact they take for granted that you are going to need the same services every year. Like for instance, when I fist had my lawn put in a year later they recommended that I get a shrub treatment on my yard which I said okay too and that was quite costly and then every year after that, they automatically think that's you're going to have and I have to call them and say no. They just assumed on that. They are coming back but I just have to keep an eye on what they're going to do.

Description of Work
I use Scott's Lawncare for four years now and the last time I used them was for fertilizing my lawn.

Category lawn treatment

Lawn, fertilization, broad leaf weed control, crabgrass & annual weed prevention, insect, grub control, tree, shrub care & pest control.