Bailey's Tree & Landscape Inc

Founded 1977 • With Angi since October 2009

4.3

Additional e-mail - lbaileyshoppe@sbcglobal.net. Also accepts cash payments. Additional DBA - Bailey's Tree & Landscape, Bailey's Buds 'N Blooms....

Extremely successful and quickest way to receive a quote is by TEXT....PLEASE SEND PICS OF YOUR DECK, FENCE OR HOUSEWASHING PROJECT TO 330 278 4300. WITH YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS......INTERIOR PAINTING PROJECTS ARE WELCOME AS WELL!!!! NOTE...WE ARE GLAD TO ACCEPT CALLS AND EMAILS AS WELL....TEXTS ARE MAINLY FOR INITIAL CONTACT AND VERY EFFICIENT. We have been in business since 1989. We bring weathered decks back to life! Whether your deck needs boards replaced or a complete overhaul, we do it all! Quality work at an affordable price.We are responsible, efficient and we will always deliver quality work at the lowest possible price. Call today for a free quote & consultation! Services offered.... Deck and fence clean and treat HOUSEWASHING and WINDOW CLEANING CEDAR RESTAINING ALUMINUM SIDING REFINISHING INTERIOR PAINTING DECK BOARD REPLACEMENTS, TOP RAILS AND ENTIRE FLOORS

11/14/2016

Did a nice job and left the area with no debris. All wood was gone and no sticks left behind. Had to call at least 3 times to get an estimate. Signed the contract thru email. We contacted him a couple of weeks later to ask when he would begin and he had misplaced the contract and forgotten about us. He removed the tree the following week.

Description of Work
Removal of a large dead elm tree.

07/29/2016

Description of Work
Came over and looked at a split tree in our front yard. Gave an enormous price to cut down a tree. Knew we were desperate because the tree was about to crack and fall on our house. Said he would call us with a definite price, never called back and got someone for half the price.

07/21/2016

Description of Work
He takes care of my yard and does a fine job.

03/16/2016

Description of Work
No bid or any other response was returned from my inquiry or the specification I attached to it.

02/11/2014

I was supposed to get 1/2 cord of firewood. Found out from the internet, friends and family that i was shorted quite a bit. Half a cord should be slightly rounded if stacked neatly in an 8 ft. truck bed. One of their associates and I threw wood in my truck bed loosely from a container that was loaded loosely and partially filled with snow. The firewood took up about 3/4 of my truck bed and that wa...

Description of Work
Provided firewood for sale

Category tree service

Tree care and landscaping, hardscaping, power washing & along with retail home decor.

Check, MasterCard, Visa