Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Port Clinton, OH
There are 1 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Port Clinton
- David Lawrence IrrigationHe made sure all of the water was out of my sprinkler heads and took the pump with him to store it. He did a good job. I feel safe with him and I have no problems with his work.
- THOMPSON LANDSCAPING INCWork did not start until several phone calls then resulted in partial killing of weeds and poison ivy and a second application again after calling. One truckload of topsoil was never delivered. The wrong tree was cut down and stump not fully removed but was covered over with mulch and tree was subsequently replaced with two trees smaller than promised. The 60 - 24" blocks specified in the contract were replaced with 51 - 18" blocks set so far apart you can't walk on them without leaping. The sprinkler system was not professionally done and they were called to correct several inadequacies - never finished the job to our satisfaction. Back yard is swampy and I believe there is a leak in the system. They did not come back to fertilize and reseeding was not done until Nov. 1st -- too late in the season to be effective. Three lilac bushes appear to be dying. Would never recommend these landscapers read less
Irrigation Systems Installers in Port Clinton
- Business Description:Call today for a free consultation. Our team of certified arborists provides expert tree and lawn services, trimming, removals, insect and disease prevention and more. All Davey Tree specialists are licensed, bonded and insured and committed to personalized client service and accomplishing your property goals. Contact us today to get started read lessRecent Review:I am so pleased with the work of Davey (Western Cleveland, OH)! First of all, they are so friendly and accommodating, beginning with the estimate, then the office, and the tree cutting experts! Second, they did excellent work, and a tidy clean-up. They were polite and respectful of property. They checked in with me before and while they were doing the job, and also before they finished to make sure everything was as I wanted it to be. It's like having a totally new and healthy tree. I couldn't be happier and recommend them highly read lessKristen J.
- Business Description:We provide residential maintenance, repair and remodeling services, specializing in emergency plumbing & heating installation and repair, basement finishing and kitchen/bathroom remodels.Recent Review:I paid Mr. Phomalee $1275 to do some bathroom remodeling work that he'd initially stated he'd be able to begin between Christmas and New Years this past December. After not showing up at that time, he proceeded to promise that work would begin on eight separate dates, missing all of them. During this time I received no communication from Mr. Phomalee unless I initiated it, and when I did he made an excuse related to his vehicle or family each time. Finally, I informed Mr. Phomalee that I needed him to return the funds paid to him as it had become clear he had no intention of doing the work for which he had been contracted. He informed me at that time that his previous excuses had been lies, that he had used the money I'd paid him for gambling, and that he most recently had not been able to due the work because he'd been trying to secure a loan to cover "the bad checks [he] had written to gamble so [he] didn't go to jail". So, I'm now in a position where I've had an unusable shower for two months, and will be forced to seek legal action against Mr. Phomalee to attempt to recover my money read lessRobert H.
- Recent Review:Randy sent two kids to perform the job. These novice kids did not know what they were doing. They called Randy who promised to come with an hour. But never showed up (May 2008). In the fall he came to winterize and promised to fix the problem in spring and left the system disassembled and refused to come back and fix the problem read lessARUN R.
- Business Description:From Outdoor fireplaces to Pergolas and Grill Islands to the Outdoor man cave. Let us transform your backyard into a complete extension of your home. Whatever your outdoor visions are, we can help!Recent Review:Kuhl Outdoor Design did a great job in installing retainer walls for 3 basement egress windows. Taking great care not to damage my yard or the neighbor?s yard, the Kuhl crew hand dug 3 window wells 3 x 4 foot wide x 7 foot deep. Once the window company finished the widow installation, the Kuhl crew returned and finished the retainer wall construction. Walls were built with Unilock Pisa 2 blocks. The workmanship was fantastic and the finished product looks great! <br /> <br /> <br / read lessMichael M.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Serving Toledo / Northwest Ohio Locally Owned (Genoa Oh) Advanced Foundation Waterproofing, Providing Homeowners Reliable ,Affordable, Solutions with New techniques for their Waterproofing & Out door Drainage Problems... *__Basement, *__Crawl Space and *__Out door Drainage =Warning Signs..... -Cracking Walls, -Seepage, -Mold , -Mildew, -Peeling paint, -Damp musty odor, -Stagnant water destroying lawn Etc......... *Single Wall , Two Walls , No job to Small *Poured, Block, Brick, Stone Wal.. read lessRecent Review:<br /> <br /> He did a great job for me. He is always out there doing the work himself and never sent a crew out without him. He let me do some personal financing with him and it has been just great. He was always on time. He is extremely professional and curtious. He is just a great worker and guy. No complaints! I would recommend him to anyone read lessNicki M.
- Recent Review:Wayne Homes helped us pick out home model, features, etc. Construction started in May 2013 and we took possession in September 2013. Some things were high priced such as non-standard doors, other things were surprisingly inexpensive, such as expanding room sizes. I was totally involved with the planning and kept tabs on every step of construction. I believe the quality of the home and the quality of the build is what the buyer puts into the planning and communication with the company. The biggest negative was being told at late in the planning was that I had to find an excavator for the dig and that I had to get the permits for the septic, electric service, water service, etc. A stressful experience since I knew nothing about such things. But I found an excavator on my own who happened to be a regular player with Wayne Homes and he did a great job and saved us money. Everything worked out in the end, but it was very hectic between signing the contract and the first dig date. I could do the process again with more confidence if I had to, but hopefully I will not have to. <br / read lessTIM D.
- Business Description:Nature's View Landscape is a full service landscaping company. Offering services from A to Z.Recent Review:Helped with several projects last year and this summer. Revamped two full flower beds including cleanup, weed guard and adding river rock and new decorative bushes. This summer helped created a leveled off pad for my above ground swimming pool. Responsive! Scheduling is dead on and he keeps in touch through the entire process (a lost art, but he's excellent and I will use him again read lessSteve J.
- Business Description:Additional e-mail - email@example.com. Also accepts cash payments. Additional DBA - Bailey's Tree & Landscape, Bailey's Buds 'N Blooms.Recent Review:Did a nice job and left the area with no debris. All wood was gone and no sticks left behind. Had to call at least 3 times to get an estimate. Signed the contract thru email. We contacted him a couple of weeks later to ask when he would begin and he had misplaced the contract and forgotten about us. He removed the tree the following week read lessElizabeth T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Nothing can ruin your day more than excessive water pooling in your yard. Poor drainage, heavy rain, excessive watering, and lawn thatching can all cause stagnant water. Here are some tips to help diagnose and solve the problem of water pooling.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Lakeside Marblehead
- Bay View
- Oak Harbor
- Berlin Heights
- Green Springs
lawn irrigation services in Port Clinton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advanced Foundation Waterproofing806 Nottingham Drive
- Advanced Foundation Waterproofing
- Bailey's Tree & Landscape Inc3811 Venice Rd
- Bailey's Tree & Landscape Inc
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Innovative Irrigation ServicesPO Box 884
Port Clinton, Ohio
- Innovative Irrigation Services
- KUHL OUTDOOR DESIGNS INC9410 HURON AVERY RD
- KUHL OUTDOOR DESIGNS INC
- Nature's View Landscape6100 W Lakeshore Dr
Port Clinton, Ohio
- Nature's View Landscape
- The Davey Tree Expert Company9591 York Alpha Dr Ste 8
North Royalton, Ohio
- The Davey Tree Expert Company
- Wayne Homes10001 Us Hwy 250 N
- Wayne Homes