Light fixtures are the jewelry that accessorizes a room. Like furnishings and decor, lighting adds personality, helping bring your style to life. Read ahead for eight creative, unique, and cool lighting options that are both beautiful and functional.
Get matched with top lights in Ontario, OH
There are 7 highly-rated local lights.
Recent Lighting Reviews in Ontario
- Fraley Construction and DesignDarren and Dennis did an incredible job remodeling our basement! We were thrilled that they could start so soon after the time of inquiry, and they were great at communicating any and all concerns, questions and suggestions. Darren and Dennis laid all new smartcore flooring, drywall’s do the entire basement, ran new electrical and installed all new outlet and receptacle covers, installed new ceiling tiles, built us an entirely new bar, installed a kegerator system, and installed new cabinets. The entire project start to finish took around 2 1/2 weeks and we were so impressed with how great these two did! We have received so many compliments on how great our newly remodeled basement looks and it’s all thanks to Fraley Construction read less
- Fraley Construction and DesignThe work completed was excellent. They took the time to make sure we got what we wanted. They also made sure all the finishing touches were installed. Great work and customer service.
- PJO Properties, LLCIt went very smooth they where very professional showed up on time they they cleaned up everything before they left the job everyday I would hire them for any job that I needed done
- Elite Home Remodeling IncEasy to have this company in our home for 2 weeks, as strange as it is having someone working in our home, it was pretty painless. We were very comfortable with the workers that came to our home. Very pleased with the quality of work performed. House looks great! We love all the changes. Thanks Elite read less
- ABS Interiors of Mid-Ohio LLCCould not have gone any better. My bathroom remodel is gorgeous. Adam literally took the entire 80 year old bathroom down to the studs and bare floors and meticulously put it back together. The quality of workmanship is shown throughout the bathroom from the tiled shower and floor to the installation of new drywall and vanity and fixtures he installed. Adam is a true professional and has an incredible eye for detail. I will have him back in my home for future projects read less
- Mr. Electric of ColumbusHe's very courteous and we've had a lot of work done by him over the past few years. He's kind of one of the family any more. Very competent. Always able to solve the problem. Works until he gets done.
- Decker Home Repairs LLCI was very satisfied with the job they did as it was "done right the first time" and in a professional manner.
- Waibel ElectricKnowledgeable, reasonable, responsive to my needs. Only thing that could have been improved was clean up. Lots of installation debris left, old lights left where removed from, etc. very nice workers, however. Helped with good advice. Would definitely use again.
- Thompson Home ImprovementIt went really well. It took a little longer than we expected, but it was well worth it. The crew was wonderful to work with and very respectful. They were very timely in responding to my messages and calls. They always showed up on time and when the job was complete, they cleaned everything up really well. The spaces created really look wonderful read less
- Beatrice Home Improvement LlcTim arrived promptly and began work immediately. He painted an exterior light post, installed a new fixture, and certified that the dusk-to-dawn feature was working properly. Though it was not part of the original scope, Tim completed two other projects that were on my to-do list. He re-installed a basement ceiling tile that I had removed and he installed two drapery rods. When his projects were done, Tim helped me carry my wicker porch furniture from the garage up to the screened porch ... what a nice gesture!! This is the second time I have had Tim out to do work at my home and it won't be the last read less
Lights in Ontario
- Business Description:Hartville Hardware is a Home Center unlike any other. With 7 acres under roof, it is the largest independently owned hardware/home center in the U.S. Featuring an 1850 Sq. Ft. idea house that was built almost entirely out of products that were made in the U.S.A., Hartville Hardware is so much more than a hardware store, it is a destination where you will find everything you need for your home improvement needs. Other key areas include a brand new Farm and Pet area that has feed for your cat, .. read lessRecent Review:It went perfectly, the installer were wonderful and the job went smooth.Barbara D.
- Business Description:Highly skilled and professional interior drywall finishing, also painting, tile work, basement and bathroom remodels. Will work with other companies/businesses specializing in other fields. Prices vary depending on the job read lessRecent Review:Could not have gone any better. My bathroom remodel is gorgeous. Adam literally took the entire 80 year old bathroom down to the studs and bare floors and meticulously put it back together. The quality of workmanship is shown throughout the bathroom from the tiled shower and floor to the installation of new drywall and vanity and fixtures he installed. Adam is a true professional and has an incredible eye for detail. I will have him back in my home for future projects read lessTammy R.
- Business Description:We at D&H Electric take pride in providing electrical services to communities around central Ohio, specializing in residential work, and always putting our communities first. We are able to provide any electrical task from changing out a ceiling fan to upgrading your electrical panel or even a full house rewire. We are a licensed and insured with a very knowledgeable group of electricians. Give us a call today to see what we can do for you read lessRecent Review:Thy were amazing. We won't gonna go to anyone else. They were just knowledgeable. They did the job right. They were nice. They were fast. They were reliable.Michael V.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be done read lessCory C.
- Business Description:Super Service Award Winner-6 Years in a Row! Beautiful, affordable bathrooms and kitchens delivered On Time, On Budget, with no worries or high-pressure sales since 1995. Largest independently-owned, 100% custom bathroom and kitchen remodeler in the State of Ohio-not a franchise. Our highly trained design consultants will meet with you to review your project, provide options, and design a detailed solution-all without high-pressure sales tactics. Installers are our full-time employees, not su.. read lessRecent Review:Perfectly!! We couldn't ask for a better product.. The crew they sent was very professional and the results exceeded our expectations!! In 1 1/2 working days the crew demolished the old completely and then replumbed it and repaneled it and put in all new fixtures and added a seat an grab bars perfectly measured for my height. The was no mess, no dust, no problems. I recommend them very highly read lessGLEN A.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear.. read lessRecent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read lessRecent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.co read lessRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Small company with great customer service. Specialize in all types of wiring and troubleshooting.Recent Review:Scheduled to have electrical installation work to be completed September 1, 2020 in one day at my property. Work was started on day scheduled. However, dirt piles still on property with open pits and work not completed as of September 10, 2020 read lessJoe O.
- Business Description:I am a home maintenance company and I have been in business since 2002. I pride myself on being honest and dependable and I take pride in my work. I do not believe in creating more of a problem for my customer than they have or leaving my mess behind. If I can't do the job, I tell my customer up front and recommend another honest, dependable contractor. I do use subcontractors - BUT I am always on the job and I only use those who I have done business with for many years. I offer free estimate.. read lessRecent Review:He and his 2 helpers were very prompt and cleaned up everything, but the quality of work was poor. Boards left too long or cut too short. Lattice work was terrible. We will need to redo. They were very rough on our other deck wood, leaving gouges. They used a nail gun that left splinters instead of deck screws. Daryl said he would return to look at it but we haven't seen him. All we want from him at this time is one board removed that he cut short, and a new 16' board, and we will put it down with deck screws and cut it to the correct length. We will eventually fix the shoddy lattice work ourselves. Too bad he didn't come back to at least do that much for us. Lost all faith in him read lessJames F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Lighting articles
There are three main types of light bulbs on the market: incandescent light bulbs, compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs), and light-emitting diodes (LEDs). Keep reading to find out which light bulbs are the best for your space.
Baseboard heaters can be an excellent option for homeowners on a budget. This cost guide will help you determine what type of baseboard heaters work best for your home and what factors influence the overall project cost.
Find lights in
- Mount Gilead
- New Washington
lights in Ontario
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABS Interiors of Mid-Ohio LLC681 Brae Burn Road
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- AGP Lighting Solutions DBA Specialty LEDs830 S 2nd Street
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Audio Video Interiors7204 Pearl Rd
- ABS Interiors of Mid-Ohio LLC
- LeVeck Lighting Products, Inc.P.O. Box 24063
- LeVeck Lighting Products, Inc.
- Pure Environmental Services, Inc.8385 N. Osborn Rd.
- Pure Environmental Services, Inc.
- Re-Source Construction2065 River Rd #26
- Re-Source Construction
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc