All County Drainage Contractors

Founded 1980 • With Angi since September 1999

As a multi-year Super Service Award winner, All County Drainage Contractors is a family owned and operated local business with over 40 years of industry experience. We opened All County Drainage because we saw a need for an honest plumbing and drainage company in the Northeast Ohio area. It is our

plumbers (137)drain cleaning (53)drain pipe installation (49)sewer cleaning (17)basement waterproofing (16)excavating (16)water heaters (13)well & water pump repair (11)gutter repair (2)gutter cleaning (1)

12/07/2022

Sue H.

Great service. Reliable, responsive and quality work. Estimate was final charge.

Description of Work
Soil stack repair to under floor replacement of pipes.

Thank you!

09/27/2022

Anthony L.

Excellent - Josh, Mark, and the team tore out 3 feet of concrete floor to replace the base of the stack pipe then worked their way up. Project took 2 days, first floor was completed and back on line the first day. Second floor and cleanup was done the second. 100 year old home so none of the old plumbing was easy to access. Very happy with results and with the professionalism of his team.

Description of Work
Replacement of stack and all drain lines from basement floor to second floor bath

Category excavators, plumbing, drain pipe

Work Completed On 09/20/2022

08/24/2021

Greg A.

They arrived on-time and quickly made the quoted repairs at the low end of the price range they quoted me, which is always a plus. Very knowledgable, professional and friendly, I would definitely recommend and utilize their services again for any plumbing work. I always get three quotes at a minimum for any work done to our Century home, and they were one of the most reasonable quotes I received and also had the most years experience of all the companies I contacted. Thank you again, All County!

Description of Work
Replacement of two frost-free water spigots and bypass of the home water softener on one of the spigots

Work Completed On 08/23/2021

Thank you for the nice review.

03/21/2021

Stephen M.

They did a quick and good job of replacing our water heater. Called again due to standing water in our yard after every rain. They came out and installed a drain and tied my downspouts into it. They also put the excess dirt against the house to improve the grading. I can say after the fall rains and the repeated freezing/thawing in winter that the drain has kept everything dry and we have had no more water issues in the basement. I would recommend these guys.

Description of Work
hot water tank replace/yard drain installation

Category excavators, water heater repair, drain pipe

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

03/11/2021

Delores J.

I am very, very pleased with the services of All County Drainage Contractors. I needed to have my kitchen sink unclogged and I was concerned about an interruption in hot water to my bathtub. I thought the problem was in the tub plumbing -- but turns out it wasn't. I had even purchased a new tub/shower kit! All County clearly explained I didn't need the kit; assured me that mine was sound, and they showed me the cause of the problem -- the water heater setting -- which was corrected at no cost. I was very appreciative of their advice. Their prices were very fair -- especially for a senior citizen. I had another plumber come out and give me an estimate -- which was astronomical -- and the plumbing company's rep never even went to the basement to see what could be causing the problem! Two other plumbers quoted prices 2-3 times higher -- without every coming to my home and knowing what I needed! Customers are wise to get 3-5 estimates on a home improvement job, if possible. There are so many unscrupulous contractors out there. When I find a good, honest, reasonably priced contractor, they can be assured I will stick with them -- as I will with All County Drainage. I want to bring my laundry room from the basement to the main floor. All County will be my plumber of choice once I figure out what I need! I trust their work and their advice!

Description of Work
Unclog my kitchen sink and replace the old (50+ years) kitchen drain pipe.

Category excavators, drain pipe, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

01/29/2021

Mitch S.

Went great, they showed up on time and gave me a fair price. Completed the work in about 25 minutes and it’s all fixed. I regret not hiring them sooner.

Description of Work
Leaky pipe needed replaced

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

11/17/2020

D M.

This is not the first time I’ve used All County Drainage Contractors and it won’t be the last. From the moment you call, they are patient and understanding and listen to your issues. No matter who comes out, Mark, Josh, or Jim, guaranteed the job will get done right. The most recent issue involved Mark clearing our sewer drain underneath the house. He has all the equipment and experience to solve the issue right away. There is no one I would ever consider calling except for All County. 100% A+ Recommendation!

Description of Work
Drain Clearing

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 11/07/2020

THANK YOU!

09/08/2020

Tom H.

It could not have gone better. It was somewhat of an emergency. Josh arrived in a short period of time and was able to quickly correct the problem. I have used All County’s services since the 1980’s and it has been my pleasure to refer others to them.

Description of Work
I had a leak at the main shut off valve.

Category plumbing, basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

08/26/2020

Mickey S.

Excellent. They were prompt, professional and I am very satisfied with the results.

Description of Work
Underground water line repair.

Category excavators, plumbing, basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

08/21/2020

Jamie N.

Everything went great, they very professional and curtesy. I would definitely recommend them to anyone

Description of Work
Galvanized pipe replaced in my basement

Category basement waterproofing, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

08/10/2020

Judy M.

Very well did a good job very satisfied

Description of Work
Had a sink an faucet put in

Category plumbing, basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

04/09/2020

Linda M.

I hired All County Drainage Contractors to fix my plumbing leak and replace the valve body. Josh made me feel very comfortable as he worked and allowed me to ask him plumbing questions as he worked. Josh answered my questions in great detail. All of the tub fixtures were left neat and cleaned. Josh additionally removed a pull and turn drain stopper at no additional charge and advised me what to replace it with.

Description of Work
Replaced valve body in tub/shower combination.

Work Completed On 04/01/2020

12/13/2019

Michael N.

When having our gutters cleaned, we realized that the underground drain from the house to the street was blocked. We contacted All County to try to have the drain snaked, but when he arrived, it was determined that the type of pipe used was not going to allow for snaking. We discussed options and decided to get on their schedule to have a new drainage line installed. All County came back about 2 weeks later and dug a trench from the street to the garage behind the house. They layed 110 feet of 4 inch, higher strength PVC drain lines and connected them to each of 3 downspouts. They then refilled the trench and verified the drainage. This was the 3rd occassion on which we've had All County to our home for plumbing issues; we definitely plan to keep calling them when needed.

Description of Work
We needed to install a new drainage system for the downspouts on our home and garage.

Work Completed On 06/21/2019

Thank you for a nice review.

11/22/2019

Kris P.

It was wonderful. They were prompt and efficient and very professional

Description of Work
Pipes replaced

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

11/19/2019

Dave J.

The work went fine. Because of the time of year we’ve not yet “used” the new Fossett but I suspect all is well

Description of Work
Exterior faucets replaced

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

07/11/2019

Denise S.

Excellent! Ideas presented to address problem. Selected the best option and work was done shortly after. People worked hard and cleaned up the area. Received a letter thanking me for the opportunity to bid on and complete the job. Very impressed and would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Redirect water coming from a neighbor's koi pond

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

06/30/2019

Peggy M.

Called the plumber and came out the next day to do the work inside the toilet and the trap. They discovered there is more to it. They worked on it for about 25 minutes in a very hot day. They recommend to me that a new toilet to be replace down the road. I was thankful to them for letting me know and to start planning the bathroom renovation/remodel. I have had them a couple of time before and the plumber was able to explain to me how to fix the faucet and the toilet tank (not comfortable for me). But at least I know how to do the simple one.

Description of Work
The toilet nearly overflowed up to the rim and I was afraid of flushing it again. The toilet is 58 years old.

Work Completed On 06/27/2019

05/30/2019

lena H.

I called All County to help clear the drain of a utility sink and to install an outside spigot. The guys were great! Quick and efficient. They were willing to do both jobs in one day. I will be calling them for any future plumbing jobs.

Description of Work
Drain cleaning and spigot installed.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 05/22/2019

05/04/2019

Dave F.

no one came onsite to look at the repairs in order to produce an estimate. They asked for photo's to be sent. They did not return an estimate for the project until a second request was made. At that time, they only provided a verbal estimate. Nothing in writing.

Description of Work
Plumbing repairs

Work Completed On 05/04/2019

I'm sorry to see this review. The operations manager asked for a picture to determine the problem. Upon review, he was able to determine a price for the repair & quoted you accordingly. He did not realize you wanted a written estimate. You told him that you would get back to him & he felt no further action was required from All County.

03/26/2019

John G.

This company quoted $1000 to dig up and repair drain. Had it 'jetted' by ABC Drain & Plumbing for $225.

Description of Work
repair downspout drain

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

Glad to hear your problem was solved. A;ll County Drain does not have jet trucks. Thank you.

02/28/2019

Pam C.

Josh arrived promptly during his appointment window. He was polite and professional. He checked the shower, running it, and soon suggested that we just needed to push a towel up against our shower entrance so that any water spilling over the entrance lip wouldn't find its way to the basement. The silicone between the outside tiles and the shower entrance was old, cracked, and useless to stop any water spill. The bead of silicone needed to be replaced. Since I could shoot a new line of silicone myself, and since Josh said he hadn't done any actual work, he didn't charge us a dime. And our problem is solved. I couldn't rate this company high enough. Will certainly call them in the future.

Description of Work
We had a first floor bathroom shower leak that dripped into the basement.

Work Completed On 02/28/2019

01/10/2019

Gary H.

Not good got a call from one of the guy's an he said he only does outside work an wasn't coming so I called another plumber who showed up 3min after them. I asked if they worked for Dan sn they said yes,did the job that took 30 seconds an then Dan showed up an said he didn't know them so I had to pay 2 plumber. 95.00 for 30 seconds is a RIP.

Description of Work
Fixed a leaky valve