All County Drainage Contractors

Ohio Construction Industry Licensing Board
09/30/2015

1360 Hillcrest Dr

Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221

As a multi-year Super Service Award winner, All County Drainage Contractors is a family owned and operated local business with over 40 years of industry experience. We opened All County Drainage because we saw a need for an honest plumbing and drainage company in the Northeast Ohio area. It is our goal to build a relationship with our clients that will last a lifetime. What sets us apart from our competitors is our integrity. We commit to doing the best job possible and we put customer satisfaction as our number one priority. We take pride in our work. We treat our customers like family. We would love the opportunity to partner with you and all of your plumbing and drainage needs....

plumbers (135)drain cleaning (53)drain pipe installation (48)sewer cleaning (17)basement waterproofing (16)excavating (15)water heaters (13)well & water pump repair (11)gutter repair (2)gutter cleaning (1)

08/24/2021

Gregory A.

They arrived on-time and quickly made the quoted repairs at the low end of the price range they quoted me, which is always a plus. Very knowledgable, professional and friendly, I would definitely recommend and utilize their services again for any plumbing work. I always get three quotes at a minimum for any work done to our Century home, and they were one of the most reasonable quotes I received and also had the most years experience of all the companies I contacted. Thank you again, All County!

Description of Work
Replacement of two frost-free water spigots and bypass of the home water softener on one of the spigots

Work Completed On 08/23/2021

Thank you for the nice review.

03/21/2021

Stephen M.

They did a quick and good job of replacing our water heater. Called again due to standing water in our yard after every rain. They came out and installed a drain and tied my downspouts into it. They also put the excess dirt against the house to improve the grading. I can say after the fall rains and the repeated freezing/thawing in winter that the drain has kept everything dry and we have had no more water issues in the basement. I would recommend these guys.

Description of Work
hot water tank replace/yard drain installation

Category excavators,water heater repair,drain pipe

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

03/11/2021

Delores J.

I am very, very pleased with the services of All County Drainage Contractors. I needed to have my kitchen sink unclogged and I was concerned about an interruption in hot water to my bathtub. I thought the problem was in the tub plumbing -- but turns out it wasn't. I had even purchased a new tub/shower kit! All County clearly explained I didn't need the kit; assured me that mine was sound, and they showed me the cause of the problem -- the water heater setting -- which was corrected at no cost. I was very appreciative of their advice. Their prices were very fair -- especially for a senior citizen. I had another plumber come out and give me an estimate -- which was astronomical -- and the plumbing company's rep never even went to the basement to see what could be causing the problem! Two other plumbers quoted prices 2-3 times higher -- without every coming to my home and knowing what I needed! Customers are wise to get 3-5 estimates on a home improvement job, if possible. There are so many unscrupulous contractors out there. When I find a good, honest, reasonably priced contractor, they can be assured I will stick with them -- as I will with All County Drainage. I want to bring my laundry room from the basement to the main floor. All County will be my plumber of choice once I figure out what I need! I trust their work and their advice!

Description of Work
Unclog my kitchen sink and replace the old (50+ years) kitchen drain pipe.

Category excavators,drain pipe,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

01/29/2021

Mitch S.

Went great, they showed up on time and gave me a fair price. Completed the work in about 25 minutes and it’s all fixed. I regret not hiring them sooner.

Description of Work
Leaky pipe needed replaced

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

11/17/2020

D M.

This is not the first time I’ve used All County Drainage Contractors and it won’t be the last. From the moment you call, they are patient and understanding and listen to your issues. No matter who comes out, Mark, Josh, or Jim, guaranteed the job will get done right. The most recent issue involved Mark clearing our sewer drain underneath the house. He has all the equipment and experience to solve the issue right away. There is no one I would ever consider calling except for All County. 100% A+ Recommendation!

Description of Work
Drain Clearing

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 11/07/2020

THANK YOU!

09/08/2020

Tom H.

It could not have gone better. It was somewhat of an emergency. Josh arrived in a short period of time and was able to quickly correct the problem. I have used All County’s services since the 1980’s and it has been my pleasure to refer others to them.

Description of Work
I had a leak at the main shut off valve.

Category plumbing,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

08/26/2020

Mickey S.

Excellent. They were prompt, professional and I am very satisfied with the results.

Description of Work
Underground water line repair.

Category excavators,plumbing,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

08/21/2020

Jamie N.

Everything went great, they very professional and curtesy. I would definitely recommend them to anyone

Description of Work
Galvanized pipe replaced in my basement

Category basement waterproofing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

08/10/2020

Judy M.

Very well did a good job very satisfied

Description of Work
Had a sink an faucet put in

Category plumbing,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

04/09/2020

Linda M.

I hired All County Drainage Contractors to fix my plumbing leak and replace the valve body. Josh made me feel very comfortable as he worked and allowed me to ask him plumbing questions as he worked. Josh answered my questions in great detail. All of the tub fixtures were left neat and cleaned. Josh additionally removed a pull and turn drain stopper at no additional charge and advised me what to replace it with.

Description of Work
Replaced valve body in tub/shower combination.

Work Completed On 04/01/2020

Thank you.

All types of drain cleaning, plumbing repairs, installation, remodeling, hot water tanks, outside yard drainage, basement waterproofing.

New construction