Estate shutters are extremely durable, energy-efficient window coverings that are optimal if you live in a warm climate. Here’s everything you need to know about their cost, materials, and benefits before you install them in your home.
Get matched with top window treatment in North Lima, OH
There are 3 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in North Lima
- BlindsgaloreThe blinds were inside mount. When we hung them only to find out they looked bad, didn't fit, just plain looked bad. I called Blindsgalore, they offered to reorder something with a better fit for only the difference in price from what I ordered the first time to what I ultimately ended up with. The entire processes was painless. The Blindsgalore staff went out of their way to see that we got what we wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them and will definitely use them again read less
- Budget Blinds of ButlerExcellent service. Came on time, had multiple selections available, ordering process was quick and easy. Installation visit was just as professional and efficient. The blinds look great and the process was effortless.
- Pretty PanesAndrea was great--very efficient, very pleasant, and offered great advice. She also gave me some great advice on places to shop, dine, etc. since I am new to the area.
- Boak & Sons IncBoak & Son performed an excellent Home repair on my home, Under the Direction of Jay as the crew supervisor. I will use this team again, and recommend them to everyone. They worked well, cleaned up after work daily, showed up on time, worked a full day, very independent , very professional and honest. ?OUTSTANDING JOB? read less
- CUSTOM BY KATHERINEKatherine arrived promptly. She was professional in her approach. We talked rather pleasantly while she measured. We haven't been in the home but one year and dealing with black mold upstairs, leaky roof, and other minor issues. We had decided to get the living room established with painting and new draperies for two large and unique windows. She came with NO material samples. She did not schedule or offer me an appt. to her studio to look at fabrics. She explained that she would make some choices and write an estimate and would get back with me in a delayed period of time. She explained that she was busy and that it would be a couple of weeks before she could get back with me to show me some material samples and to get me an estimate. When I asked her a rough ball park she mentioned $1 grand and while I may have sounded a bit surprised it was because I had custom drapes many moons ago in the late '70's and paid a few hundred. This should not have told her I wasn't interested or could not have afforded her work. Gee whiz we purchased this house for more than $200,000 and have invested so much more since.in just over a year. We were very busy helping our daughter and new baby out because there were many issues there that required my time. Again nothing that she should not have gotten back with me. I was so busy though that I didn't realize so much time had passed she had not gotten back with me read less
Window Treatment Services in North Lima
- Business Description:Window coverings play a major role in the entire look and feel of your home. At Gotcha Covered of Hudson, we’re committed to helping you get the most out of every single room in your house. We proudly offer custom window treatments, including blinds, draperies, shutters, and more that can take your home from drab to fab read lessRecent Review:I was blown away happy with the service. I got a call immediately after requesting it on Angi.com, Emily helped me find a solution, and the follow-up was exactly as she said it would be--and great. I highly recommend this service read lessEllen P.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a.. read lessRecent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:Patio Enclosures® brand sunrooms, solariums and screen rooms have been trusted by homeowners since 1966 and are renowned for their exceptional quality and craftsmanship. But what our customers rave about is the way a Patio Enclosures room makes them feel! Every Patio Enclosures room is custom designed and custom manufactured specifically for you and your home. You dream it and we bring it to life. Whether you are planning to enclose an existing porch or patio space, or add on a whole new spac.. read lessRecent Review:Called Patio Enclosures (Great Day Improvements, Stanek Windows) on 07-17-2020 and Mary set up an appointment for 2:00 PM on Tuesday, 08-04-2020. The appointment time passed and there was no communication from Patio Enclosures. I called and talked to Daniel, and he indicated that he was sorry, and when I tried to clarify what happened, he kept on talking over me, not letting me explain why I was calling. It was like his sales style, if you talk more and talk louder, you will make the sale. I am very disappointed with Patio Enclosures for missing the meeting, but even more disappointed in their response during my phone call read lessDANIEL B.
- Business Description:Hello!Contact Number is 330-412-6141 Quality is Our Focus, and customer satisfaction! Customers are expected to receive experienced painting specialist within 1 to two weeks after day of hire unless, there is a shorter, or longer time excepted by customer negotiated in writing on existing contract.We specialize in [Residential],and [Commercial] Interior,andExterior Painting and Pressure Washing.(Interior), we do walls,ceilings,wd.trim,wallpaper removal,and Much More.We do not do hardwood flo.. read lessRecent Review:We are beyond satisfied with the excellent painting job that Steve and his company did in our home. Steve was prompt to come and give us a reasonable estimate. He and his crew showed up exactly on time. The crew was very professional, and had a system to get the job done. Unbelievable the amount of work that was done in just three days. We had contracted to paint walls to open living room and foyer with stairs, dining room, kitchen with eating area, office, half bath, hallway, and master bathroom, upstairs two bedrooms, bathroom, and hallway. The whole house looks amazing. When the crew was finishing up, I asked Steve if they could sometime paint the master bedroom to look as nice as the rest of the house. He said they would stay over and paint it that day! I was so impressed that the crew stayed and made sure I was satisfied with everything. Before leaving, Steve walked through and examined their completed job. I highly recommend contracting with Bennetts Best for Less Paint read lessLinda R.
- Business Description:Boak & Sons was established in 1974 as a small insulation company by Sam Boak while he was only a senior in high school. With the high energy costs of the 70’s, we expanded early on into the roofing business. We offered economical roof installations through cutting edge technology and equipment, allowing customers to recoup even more in energy savings. Now, we serve both residential and commercial customers to provide quality customer service from Cleveland, Ohio to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania a.. read lessRecent Review:Was called to replace our flat roof which when husband looked at it he immediately said call Boak it needs replaced. (Lifting, swelling etc obvious). Bill came out to give us date for new roof we wanted, he stated it is fine he would not replace it. My husband told me at that time we need to find someone else because it is bad. side note husband retired Ins. agent, Home Insection Agent for Major Co. Results: We had leak in roof/damage. They did come out temp patched but lied about damage existing when he Inspected it only couple months earlier. So Game Over ! ADVICE: Get a separate Inspect from qualified Inspector. They have always done superior work in the past but you are who represents you in my book. Too bad. Get your own Inspection then call them to do the work my advice if you need the work read lessJanet M.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more information read lessRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi.. read lessRecent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend them read lessCarla D.
- Business Description:Empire Today®, Makes Beautiful New Floors Easy. Call 877-733-9131 for Carpet, Laminate, Hardwood, Vinyl, or Tile flooring. Empire is the easiest way to get the best value and a professional experience. Call 877-733-9131 to Schedule a FREE In-Home Estimate and samples will be brought right to your home. Get professional room measurements and an all-inclusive price estimate. We offer professional installation when you want it around your schedule. Empire’s convenient shop-at-home service and pr.. read lessRecent Review:We contracted empire today to install carpet and laminate flooring for the entire first floor of our home. The salesperson was great. Very informative and did not pressure us at all. The carpet installation was performed 3 days later and that went well. The laminate flooring install was performed 2 days after that. We were told it would be a 2 day install and i took the days off work to accoomodate the install. They finished in one day instead of 2. After they left, we found out why. They didnt do a final walkthrough or inspection. The flooring in the doorway separating the kitchen and dining room has a huge bubble to where there is noticable give every time you step on it. They also left our entire kitchen without baseboard so the wall looks awful. They claimed the carpet installers didnt apply padding all the way to the transition by our front door and that they would need to come back with the padding to close the gap. The next day, a carpet installer came out with the padding, but couldnt complete the job because the laminate flooring was unevenly cut and since it was a clean line across, he could not install the piece to finish the flooring. So we had to call yet again to have someone come back out. We spoke with tommy dooley (the installation manager) who assured us it would get fixed. So they sent another guy out who showed up, and told us the entire floor would need to be redone because of the bubbling, but they were not allotted a full day to do it, and thats how long it would take. So they left without doing anything. So we had to call yet again, and after having to call over and over to finally get mr dooley to call us back, they scheduled us for today. It is now 3pm, nobody has called us or showed up. They supposedly allotted a full day appointment slot to fix this, and thats obviously not going to happen today. We have now taken a total of 6 days off of work and nothing is resolved. The product itself is nice, but the install and customer service have been nothing short of atrocious. I am not normally someone who writes complaints, but this has gone on for too long without resolution to not voice my opinion read lessNick H.
- Business Description:At R.E.S. Construction, our goal is to not only help you design and build your dream home, but to make the process easy and enjoyable for you. We can budget your new home or remodel project to meet your exact financial needs. We can help with your selection of the perfect building lot. You'll find us competitively priced, well-organized, and quick to completion on your new commercial building or remodel or build-out. We are a full-service design/build company with a wide range of experience... read less
- Business Description:Disasters occur on a daily basis, and they affect countless lives in their aftermath. First General Services of Western PA, founded in 1984, began servicing our neighbors in the Mahoning and Shenango Valleys. Everything from Water damage, to Fire and Smoke damage to your home or business; to Storm and Wind damage, to Mold, and everything in between. At First General Services of Western PA, we not only understand the need for a quick and superior response, but also the needs of our neighbors t.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Buying new or replacement windows is a big decision that affects several different aspects of life in your home. Follow this guide to keep track of everything you need to consider, from security to energy efficiency to installation.
Estate shutters offer an elegant window treatment, and come in a range of styles and materials. If you want to install estate shutters in your home, check out our guide to help you understand how much you’ll spend and where you can cut costs.
Find window treatment in
- New Springfield
- New Middletown
- New Waterford
- East Palestine
- North Jackson
- Mineral Ridge
window treatment in North Lima
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Audio Video Interiors7204 Pearl Rd
- Audio Video Interiors
- CARL'S INSTALLATION4011 RUSH BLVD
- CARL'S INSTALLATION
- DANTAM HOME IMPROVEMENT70 SPRING ST.
- DANTAM HOME IMPROVEMENT
- First General Services of Western PA.712 Spearman Ave.
- First General Services of Western PA.
- Home Depot7001 Southern Blvd
- Home Depot
- SelectBlinds.com7420 S Kyrene Rd #119
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- WINDO THERM
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR