Home Depot

Boardman, OH 44513

...

08/25/2016

Donald Y.

Description of Work
Andersen Woodwright 400 series replacement windows were installed. The installation took two days. Cleaned up all refuse and even broomed off the deck. Totally pleased with Mitch Medvec Builders contracted by our local Home Depot.

07/26/2016

Jason R.

Category home improvement stores

08/26/2015

Marlene Y.

Category home improvement stores

12/18/2014

SEAN H.

Description of Work
Purchased paint

04/07/2014

John J.

Job was completed on time with no issues. Installer was prompt, clean and well organized. Would certainly use again.

Description of Work
Installed quartz counter tops. Home depot subbed out to Stone Works.

08/14/2012

Robert and Carolyn O.

I got the materials to rebuild my home from Home Depot. They had good customer service.

Description of Work
Provided the materials needed to build my home.

05/15/2012

Theresa S.

They gave excellent service in the store. The people who came out were very conscientious and they cleaned up after their selves. It all was beyond my expectations.

Description of Work
I bought my counter tops at the Home Depot store.

04/06/2011

susan M.

good

Description of Work
Took me to the section and explained the merchandise to me.

Category fencing, garage doors, plumbing, doors

01/25/2011

Marlene A.

They did good work. They were professional, but they did not clean up as well as I thought they should have. I think I spent about $98 for that work.

Description of Work
I used Home Depot about a year ago and they installed the carpet in our whole upstairs and the stairs going down to the main level and they were also of spindles on the stairs and they had to go around them.

05/26/2009

JUDITH P.

We had to change the day of installation twice, but they were able to accomodate us, and got the job done.

Description of Work
New carpet and pad installed.

08/19/2008

Noreen W.

They did an excellent job in helping me pickout the rite door for the job. Also they installed the door and did an excellent job. Delivery was on time and they cleaned up after the job was done.

Description of Work
They sold a new storm door and installed it. To the front door of my new condo.

Category doors

07/16/2007

Lisa T.

They worked well. They were on time and friendly. It only took them one day and the detail was incredible. I think they did a fabulous job and I am definitely looking forward to using them again.

Description of Work
I had them paint two rooms for me. One was 11 x 12 and the other was 11x 14. There were also three ceilings that they painted as well. The ceilings and walls were painted with a flat paint.

Category interior painters

Infinity from Marvin Cleveland

PREMIUM INFINITY FROM MARVIN FIBERGLASS WINDOWS AND DOORS. OUR PRODUCTS: Our complete line of home windows & doors are custom-made for your home using our proprietary Ultrex fiberglass that is 8 times stronger than vinyl. The durability of Ultrex, combined with our timeless designs & finishes, will ensure your windows & doors withstand the test of time. OUR AWARD-WINNING SERVICE: Our goals with every customer are to provide a worry-free process & an exceptional experience. We also back our service up with a Lifetime Service and Installation Warranty. We'll take care of all the details, you sit back & enjoy your new view. ABOUT US: Backed by a company with over 100 years’ experience, Infinity from Marvin - Cleveland provides premium Infinity from Marvin fiberglass replacement windows & patio doors for your home.

Offers by Infinity from Marvin Cleveland on Angi
    Redefine Floors

Redefine what it means to be home! Redefine Floors is a 3rd Generation Flooring Company with over 50+ years of experience. Our family believes in making your vision come to life while treating your home as we would our own.

R W Cox Garage Doors

R. W. Cox Garage Doors has been the resource for residential and commercial garage doors in Sharon, PA and the surrounding area including New Castle, Farrell and Greenville since 1975. Whether you are looking to improve your home’s exterior with installation of a new carriage door, need a garage door opener installed or need repairs on your commercial overhead door, our experienced and skilled technicians will provide prompt, professional service. With more than 35 years of experience, we provide professional installation and repair of all major brands and are a factory authorized wholesaler for Wayne-Dalton, Amarr and CHI doors as well as Liftmaster and Genie garage door openers. Need emergency repairs on your overhead door or garage door opener? We offer 24 hours a day – 7 days a week emergency service.

Truck & tool rental, key cutting, home improvement & hardware sales