N.E.X.T. Leadership Generation Inc.

With Angi since July 2015

exterior work...

ABV Contractors Co

We are a family owned and operated company with over 40 years experience in Basement Waterproofing, Sewer and Water Lines, Septic Systems, Excavating and Demolition. We also provide Sewer Jetting and Color Video Camera Inspection. Our goal is to leave our customers happy and satisfied in contacting us to solve their problems. Please don't hesitate to contact us either by phone or e-mail, even if you are interested in information only.

Fresh Coat Painters of Mentor

Fresh Coat Painters of Mentor is a locally owned franchise servicing Northeast Ohio residents. Fresh Coat Painters,since 2004, is staffed with experience, professional craftsmen who will take the time to ensure quality painting and a pleasant experience for our customers. Fresh Coat specializes in both interior and exterior painting, deck staining/painting, power washing, cabinet refinishing/painting, and may other services. Hugh and Margaret Downs, the owners, would welcome the opportunity to work with you on your next home or office improvement project. Fresh Coat Painters of Mentor goes above and beyond the call of duty for the customers and it is truly "Painting Done Right". Schedule a free quote by calling 440-306-3264 or visiting our website at www.freshcoatpainters.com/mentor. We are excited to bring a "Fresh Coat" to Northeast Ohio and the Lake County area!

Offers by Fresh Coat Painters of Mentor on Angi
Callahan Painting & Home Improvements

I started working in the home improvement industry as a teenager with my family. Over the years I've developed and honed my skills in many areas of home improvement. I am knowable in almost all facets of the skilled trades. After working with a few companies I saw the need for a competent, reliable, and honest contractor. Consequentially, I started my on painting business in 1986. Since that time I've expanded into other areas of home improvements. As with any business I've had some ups and downs but have always maintained a positive outlook and commitment to this business. I have always been dedicated to providing the highest quality work at a fair price. Our motto at Callahan Painting & Home Improvements is "Quality Work, Beautiful Results". I will be happy to give you a free estimate for most all of your home improvement needs. So please take the time to find out why I am proud of my company and why you should do business with us. Callahan Painting and Home Improvements has been serving the Cleveland and local suburban areas for over 30 years. We provide quality services with Angie's List as well as volumes of testimonials from satisfied customers! 4-8 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job.

07/15/2015

It went very well. I called and within a couple of hours she showed up with her team. She came with everything she needed to complete the work . Gave me the estimate for the house, garage, and sealants. The total price was reasonable. She also has OSHA license for 10 hour construction, safety, and health. Also, EPA certified.

Description of Work
Gutters on the house and garage sealed. Replaced another gutter.

Category gutter repair